DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 3/11/2010, 6:50 pm

I looked into the warm sky watching the clouds go by. I sat up tilting my head back and let out a lonely howl. Then getting up and started roaming the city.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 10:38 pm

(Nobody's posting all of a sudden? Fine. )

Ivy leaned on the porch railing, barely aware of Casius's presence. After her laughter had died down, her mind had wandered back to that stupid dream. She forced herself to recall it.

Ivy was running. Everything was white, blank, empty. The only sound was her breathing, her feet hitting with a thud and the wind whooshing as she dashed by. The only object or anything there seemed to be just her. Until, she came to a faint apparition. It was...Blade. A ninja who loved dealing with poisons. Not good, but not bad. Neutral. She was also one life Ivy had failed to save.

In reality Ivy shuddered. It wasn't her fault. Poison Ivy was too strong, too...She was forced back into the dream again.

"You let me die, coward." Blade hissed. Ivy wanted to stop, hug her and apologize. But she couldn't. Her feet kept moving. The tears streamed down her cheeks, words wouldn't escape her throat. She just kept running. On it went. More people she had let down. Blade, Zero, her parents....Finally Poison Ivy appeared. "Is this what you want child? To keep hurting everyone you meet?To end up completely alone?" Ivy stopped running. Corpses of the riders, bloody and decomposed, strewn in front of her. She sobbed.

The dream ended there.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 3/11/2010, 10:40 pm

(May I ask where Ghost is n what he's doing?)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 10:45 pm

Ghost wrote:(May I ask where Ghost is n what he's doing?)

(I believe he's in Casius's apartment. No clue what he's doing. If it helps, all the riders are there, too. Mercy and Luna are knocked out with a hangover, long story, Karm is on a stroll somewhere, Ivy and Casius are on the porch and everybody else is pretty much just there. )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 10:49 pm

[Casius KOed you and Nova with his cannon when the fight began to escalate. You two are tired to gether in what is left of Casius's apartment.]

Casius noticed Ivy trembling as she thoguht of something. "Hey, kid, you ok?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 3/11/2010, 10:52 pm

(Why you shoot me!? XD)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 10:54 pm

[Cuz his apartment is already blow'd up, and y'all blow'd it up more o_O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 10:55 pm

Ivy turned to Casius. "I-I'm fine." she stammered. Then, noticing he'd been calling her 'kid' all the time, added, "My name's Ivy, by the way." It reminded her in a way of Zero's nickname for her. Huh.

Like father, like son.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 10:55 pm

Ghost wrote:(Why you shoot me!? XD)

redeagle321 wrote:[Cuz his apartment is already blow'd up, and y'all blow'd it up more o_O]

XDDDDD
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/11/2010, 11:03 pm

"Sorry Ivy. You just look like a kid is all." He said. 'Not that you got get to this phase with your OWN kids.' He said to himself. He was getting to hate the little voice in his head, so he ignored it. "Be back in a moment." he said, deciding to go check on Sarah and the others. The others seemed to be recovering well, but Sarah still seemed a bit banged up. He looked on a diagnostics pad he had rigged to be compatible with the crap from Ben's lab. "Figures. godammit..." He hissed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 11:37 pm

After a long walk, and some very very light coffee from a office worker who happened to be nice enough to let go of his coffee as Karmy ran by. Walking up to Casius and Ivy, Karmy tried to hide her jitteriness from the coffee. "Hey guys! Whats up!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 11:38 pm

Ivy eyed Karm, noting several quick jittery movements. "Karm," she began slowly, "You haven't been, you know, drinking coffee again, have you?" She gave an audible moan. "You know what that does! The mayor of Jump City STILL has that ban up!'

(666th post1 Twisted Evil I meant to do something evil for this....oh well.)

Last edited by abreu7 on 3/12/2010, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/11/2010, 11:47 pm

"What're you talkin about!?" Karmy said nervously as she backed up. "What coffee?" she held out her hands to show that she didn't have any. "See. No coffee." The mans cup feel out of her bag. "Oh uh.. hehehehe.. Uh..." Karmy ran.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/11/2010, 11:49 pm

"KARM!" Ivy cried. Gotham City, prepare to cower. She paused long enough to shout into Casius's apartment, "KARM GOT COFFEE!" then dash off after Karm.

Ugh. I so don't get paid enough for this. she thought. Wait, I don't get paid at all. Being a hero is such a rip off sometimes!
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/12/2010, 12:56 am

Casius didn't even bother fooling around- he simply threw the whole cannon at Karmy and didn't even bother to see if it hit. "Take a break, dammit!" He shouted, reading the bad news on the datapad.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/12/2010, 1:33 am

(XD!! That made me laugh!!)

The cannon flew and smacked into the back of Karmy's head, knocking her out.

(And with that I give Karmy control to Mercy ! I'll be back Sunday hopefully O_o..... I'll miss y'all!! Don't be sane when I come back Dx! Or you will regret it O_o...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/12/2010, 10:37 pm

(Dude... Casius should totally call Ivy "Dollface" XD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/12/2010, 10:45 pm

Mercy wrote:(Dude... Casius should totally call Ivy "Dollface" XD)

(Erm....no comment. o.O )
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/13/2010, 11:47 pm

Mercy woke up shocked, scare, confused and cold. Her head was pounding. Damn hangover. But that was the last thing on her troubled mind. She woke up in a different place than where she had fallen asleep. She wasn't in Casius's apartment; this seemed like a prison cell. Mercy tried to curl up into a ball to protect herself from the cold, a fan seemed to be blowing directly at her. It was dank, dark, lonely. She must have been underground judging by how dark it was despite there being many windows and it being early in the morning. She was able to determine what time it was by the pain she felt from her hangover, must have been 9:30 or later. It was only a guess.

She heard footsteps on concrete coming her way. It was the sound of light boots, one step. One step. One step. It was moving extremely slowly but it was getting louder at each step. Mercy reached for her utility belt, but found it had been confiscated. "Aw sh*t." She whispered under her breath. The footsteps stopped. Mercy could hear her fast beating heart beat faster and pound harder. Sweat trickled from her forehead to her eyes. Trying to control her breathing from panting too hard she held her breath. "Hello." The voice shocked her not because it was sudden, but because it came from behind her. Mercy stumbled forward and turned around to see Redeemer.

"What the?! how did-" Mercy stammered, but then everything made sense now. Karmy, Casius, and Ivy had been outside; this Mercy didn't know but she deduced it, Luna had been asleep next to her and no one was keeping an eye on them. Redeemer came along and noticed that Mercy was still alive. Having a bone to pick with her still she abducted her and brought her here. Wherever 'here' was. "Now, now... I won't hurt you...... much." He said. Mercy looked at him unbelievably. "Know what...? F*ck it.... You'll be leaving this place.... in a body bag. So why don't I just.... Tell you why I'm not going to hesitate to kill you." Mercy thought that this was the chance she had been waiting for. He was going to spill the beans about everything. She was going to get answers, and if she gets out alive she would be able to tell everyone. Of course emphasis on "if".
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 11:40 am

(Uhm.. I hadn't intended that but if you want to o_o;..)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 11:47 am

(Whoa wait.. Wtf!? How did that happen O_o?!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 12:33 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Whoa wait.. Wtf!? How did that happen O_o?!)
[Haha, I explained it in the entire post XP]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/14/2010, 12:53 pm

(Idk what do to that)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 12:57 pm

"Luna?!" Mercy said in shock and surprise. She never had anyone talk to her in her mind. Though Redeemer didn't pick it up, he knew she was in the room and Mercy must have noticed her. Mercy had just broke Luna's cover. "To... be honest.... I don't know what the girl can do....." He said referring to Luna. That's it. Luna was her escape. She knew she could teleport, but she wanted Luna to keep quiet until after Redeemer had spilled the beans. She just didn't know how to communicate it to her. "I think I'll kill her.... first.." Redeemer said nonchalantly to himself as if it were a chore. This could complicate things for he was already moving in her general direction.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/14/2010, 1:19 pm

"Little girl..." he said, "I will do with you... what I will.." He said disclosing his sharp knife behind his back so only Mercy could see it. She got overexcited and tackled Redeemer. Crap, I'm never gonna get answers now. She thought as she struggled with Redeemer. Then he vanished. "Oh sh**, now what?" She asked herself out-loud.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next