DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/21/2010, 7:47 pm

Beast Boys senses were going crazy! The smoke messed with what ever he changed into. He stumbled along, coughs and hacks escaping his throat. "DUDE! WOULD SOMEONE GET RID OF THIS SMOKE!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 3/21/2010, 7:48 pm

Poison Ivy ducked, then began kicking dirt over the fire screeching, "My plants! You're killing my babies!" she flashed a fake hurt look in Cyborg's direction. "You didn't want a kiss, big boy?" She began using her special seduction ability.

(Yeah.....awkward......=T )

Last edited by abreu7 on 3/21/2010, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 8:00 pm

Cyborg was shocked for a second and almost said 'I'm sorry' had it not been for Nightwing headlocking Poison Ivy. "Cyborg, help me out here!!" He said to him bluntly and firmly. Cyborg shook his head, "Ugh! Sorry man! I dunno what happened.." He said apologetically. "Worry about it later!!" Nightwing forced out of himself.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/21/2010, 8:19 pm

Once the smoke cleared, a sharp whistle pierced the air, drawing everyones attention. Harley was holding a groggy Karmy. A knife was to her throat. "This is for Mista Jay." she hissed and she swept the knife across Karmy's throat.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/21/2010, 8:24 pm

Poison Ivy mentally cheered her friend on. But for now, she had her own problems...

She pursed her lips in a pout, glancing at Nightwing. "Why are you doing this, bird boy? Hurting a poor woman."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 8:31 pm

Nightwing slightly but unintentionally loosened his grip, this surprised Cyborg so without question he opened fire on Nightwing and Poison Ivy. He came back to Cyborg's side. "Hey how does she keep doing that?!" Cyborg asked flabbergasted. "She has a sort of mind control capability. Batman was always able to resist it.. you have to be strong willed..." Nightwing replied.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/21/2010, 8:35 pm

Poison Ivy slickly dodged, but still got a bit of a burn on her wrist. "Ow! You've hurt me." she cried, glancing back at the two. Vines snaked up their legs, wrapping tightly but loose enough for them to escape. She neared them, deciding to tantalize Cyborg.

She feigned hurt. "Why'd you do that, Tinman?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/21/2010, 8:38 pm

Karmy's face was pale from the blood lose and her vision was blurring. Blood soaked her clothes and her- wait. Karmy felt around for her bag. It was gone. Her body shook as she looked up at Luna. She lay a hand on Luna's just as her throat healed completley. Fear, anger and sorrow shone in her eyes as they began to grow heavy. "Thanks Lu.." she managed to say hoarsely before passing out.

"Now... Wasn't that fun?!" Harley said picking herself up from off the ground. "Looks like her bag of tricks is mine now!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/21/2010, 8:41 pm

(this post is not here)

Last edited by Lupe on 3/21/2010, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/21/2010, 8:55 pm

Harley's screams echoed through out the apartment. She relived everything in her mind. The moments in Arkham, the times Joker had tried to kill her, the many nightmares she;s had over her life. She saw Joker's dead body fall to the ground over and over. His last laugh still shining on his face. Harley Quinn started to laugh as she screamed. She had loved him. She had given up everything for him. And now, she had died for him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/21/2010, 9:02 pm

"No...NO!" Poison Ivy screeched, her attention away from the two male Titans. Tears sprang to her eyes. The one human she had liked.....gone...Her eyes locked onto Luna. "YOU! You did this. I'll get you, you little brat. You'll pay."

The vines around Cyborg and Robin loosened, creeping back into the tree. Poison Ivy grabbed something from her pocket. A smoke bomb, though much milder than the first, that had been a gift from Harley years ago. She tossed it on the ground. When it cleared, she had disappeared.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 10:10 pm

Mercy woke up just in time from hitting the support beam. She saw Shadow burn Harley Quinn like a marshmallow over a flamethrower. She seemed more violent than she could remember. Mercy came up to her, trying to approach her warmly. "Hey.. you alright?" She asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 10:33 pm

"Lose control?" Mercy asked her sitting her down in the corner, Mercy sat right next to her. "No, you didn't lose control. If control you mean by your powers." Mercy said. Luna looked at her like she was making it up. "I mean it. Karmy was in trouble and you needed to execute your powers in order to protect. That's what heroism is. You did a heroic thing back there Luna."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 11:19 pm

"Other heroes don`t face situations like that Luna..." Mercy told her. "You have to keep moving on Luna... get up and brush yourself off causr youre still alive. no point in beatin yourself up."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/21/2010, 11:33 pm

"Undoubtably.." Mercy agreed helping Luna. Nightwing looked at Cyborg, Cyborg looked at Sarah, and Casius looked at Cyborg. He motioned Luna and Mercy to rest Karmy down until she woke up.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/22/2010, 10:34 am

[is sarah done with the surgery yet?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/22/2010, 12:05 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[is sarah done with the surgery yet?]
[Cyborg was in the middle of it till Karmy kept trying to hijack the T-sub, then Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn came.... I'll get it done after someone else posts.]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/22/2010, 12:53 pm

(hey, it was 1 in the morning when we did that, I can't be serious for the life of me at that time of night XP!!)

Beast Boy was helping Aurora up from the rubble while Artanis helped Ghost drag a large piece of concrete off of Casius. "Everyone good?" Artanis asked as he dropped the concrete to the ground. Aurora nodded her head and said, "Yeah everyone except Kar-"

"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy." Karmy said as she woke up. "Gah damn that was the second most painful thing ever." she rubbed her neck. Her hands fell to her bag and she looked up to Luna. Slowly pushing her self from off the ground, she staggered over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "Thanks for saving it Luna." she choked out.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/22/2010, 2:28 pm

[ah, K.]
Casius, aided by Ghost and Artanis, slung the rubble off him. "Well THAT was unexpected." Casius said dryly as he looked at the aftermath. If there was anyhting left of his apartment before, Harley's bombs certaintly took care of that. he MIGHT have a bed left and some of the Medical room where Sarah was, but he didn't even honestly have walls anymore. With a begrudged sigh, he dusted himself off. "Everyone OK?" he asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/22/2010, 3:40 pm

Ivy nodded to Casius, when her mind was still far away. Harley Quinn was dead. Dead. D-E-A-D. Poison Ivy would not be quick to forgive this, in fact, Poison Ivy may not forgive it all. Ivy had dragged in more targets for somebody who should have been her enemy. She grit her teeth. Should have attacked when she had the chance.
---------
Poison Ivy stalked back and forth, alone in her hide out in the forest. That girl...that demon girl had murdered her best friend. Brutally and heartlessly. Plants leaned towards Poison Ivy, as if demanding attention. She couldn't help but stop and pet one, with one thought in mind: Revenge.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/22/2010, 3:53 pm

Shadows slithered into where poision Ivy was, and formed the ghastly composture of Wrath. "Poision Ivy. I saw the whole ordeal." He said in his hiss-like voice flatly.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/22/2010, 4:05 pm

Poison Ivy turned, and with one glance knew just what it was. A Black Lantern. In Gotham. She had heard rumors, and come to find it was actually true.

"Your point being?" she replied. She was in no mood for taunting from another villain. Unless he was suggesting a partnership. Perfect way to get back at the idiotic evil girl.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/22/2010, 4:15 pm

"My point is, I can destroy them for you. bang, dead like that. But in exchange, i need your assistance." He said, his fluid form swirling eerily. It wasn't a lie- if he could get them to where he needed them, he was confident he could mot likely take them down. He was just as powerful as Pride, second to only the Black Hand himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/22/2010, 4:26 pm

Poison Ivy rose an eyebrow, skeptical of this. She had heard Black Lanterns were strong, but not that strong. And she didn't want them all dead. In fact, the only ones she would want to attack are the demon girl, the hippie and the giant robot they had originally targeted. The last two as a gift for Harley, who deserved it!

"I only want the demon, the hippie and the robot man, not the blue one, dead. The others may stay alive, for now." She murmured in reply. She would kill them one by one, she decided. If she did strike up an allegiance with the Black Lanterns, killing the rest of the team later would be no trouble.

"Now, what do you want from me?"
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/22/2010, 4:37 pm

If Malice had left him with a face to speak of, Wrath would be grinning sinisterly. "All I need is to have them lured to the condemed building in the east part of town. The convention hall, to be exact. No windows, no light...
no chance." Wrath explained. In darkness, his powers had few equalls. In Sunlight, he was virtually defenseless. "Only one thing- I get to kill the one with the guns first." Wrath stated.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next