DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 25 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 12:17 pm

Beast Boy turned to Aurora, "Care for a lift?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 25 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 12:21 pm

(Controlling Aurora XP)

She smiled warmly at the oddly colored boy, almost giggling. "Heheh, sure if you don't mind.." she said. Artanis looked down at them and shrugged and spread his wings to take flight.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 2:57 pm

(XD!! This may get weird!)

Beast Boy slapped a wide grin on. "Well lets go! We need to kick some shadow butt!" he said. "Don't be scared." she said holding out his hand to her.

(XP!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 3:13 pm

At first she was confused, why would he stick his hand out to her if they're flying? She took it either way...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/28/2010, 7:41 pm

Although Wrath had been struck by the atack, he didn't seem to be smarting- instead he laughed. As he did, Envy emerged from behind Karmy, and fired a stun- burst from his palm at Karmy. [she asked me to stun her, btw] "Too late heroes- we have our new Sloth, see for yourselves!" He hissed in his raspy, weak voice.
[ur cue, mercy]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 7:43 pm

(XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/28/2010, 7:50 pm

Ivy grabbed the nearest person-Which turned out to be Ghost (Only people left xD)- and tried to lift him.

She fell quickly. "Dang juggernaut..." she murmured. She shrugged in defeat, knowing Casius would be just as heavy. "Sorry Ghost." She jumped up and began the flight back.

Please, let us be in time....Don't let them take Mercy and Karm...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 7:55 pm

Sloth got up from the hatch of the T-Sub, dazed and confused. "Karmy? Slade? Is that you Nightwing? What.... happened?" She asked feeling weak yet more rejuvenated that she had felt in all her life.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/28/2010, 7:58 pm

"And behold, our new Sloth is born." Wrath chuckeled cruely, and turned to Envy. "You summon the Hand, he needs to know of my success." Wrath said. He gazed at Mercy, or more appropriateley now, Sloth. "How did you rest, Sloth? Reeling refreshed, i hope?" He asked, taking a look at her new uniform and glaring black ring.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/28/2010, 8:02 pm

Suddenly, Ivy heard a cheerful laugh. What the... At the same time, a bubbly feeling began in her stomach. Who was laughing? Strangely, the laugh sounded...familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it...

It's you laughing idiot! She realized. She looked down, and found her body gone. There, but not completely. Just a black outline showing she was there. The laughter stopped as she put her hand through her stomach. She had turned into air.

INTO.

The realization shook off all remaining laughter, and slowly her skin returned. She had read about this some where. "My full powers...They're here."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 8:03 pm

Shaken and stunned, she looked at her hand, the black ring seemed to be absorbing all the light around it. It was mystical in its own sick and demented way, she couldn't believe this was happening to her. She had to remain vigilant of the rings powers and defiant of who now possessed her. "No.. No I'm not!" She tried to do something to get rid of it, instead activating one of its attacks. (Improving o_o;;Wink
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 8:11 pm

Envy nodded his head and brought out his ring. Kneeling to the ground, he touched his ring to the sod. The grass around him wilted and died as he began to mutter something under his breath. "The deed is done," he rasped. "Sloth has arisen my liege." and a black glowing pulse emitted from the ring. Standing back up, he looked over at Karmy, something gleamed in his eyes.

(Oh damn that was cheese Dx!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 8:22 pm

"Shit... sh*t shit sh*t!!!" Sloth cried and got up she looked at Wrath who was deep in agony then to Envy not knowing what to do. Nightwing snuck up with a wing-ding to prepare an attack on him. Time to end this dammit... he thought. This was it. This was the time.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/28/2010, 8:34 pm

From where the ring had touched the ground, the form of the Black Hand slowly formed. With each step he took, the ground crumbeled and became discolored, plants wilted and insects nearby went into convulsions. "Excelent work you two. EXCELENT work." He said. He turned to Wrath. "Seems you lost your ring- don't do it again." He scolded. With a pulse of malicious energy, a new ring appeared on Wrath's hand, restoring him to full strength, his regeneration ability causing his body to reform to normal. Sensing Nightwing's atack from behind with his restored abilities, he wheeled around, swiping a shadow claw at him...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 8:37 pm

With keen and acrobatic skills Nightwing dodged the attack. "You're going down Slade! For good!!" He said determined and enraged. Sloth looking at everything unfold so quickly she ran over to Karmy. "Karmy! What's going on!?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 8:58 pm

Karmy woke up to see Mercy standing above her. "Damnit! That shock is causing me to hallucinate now..." she muttered angrily to herself. "Why did that seem so... familiar.." Karmy shot up and pulled out the flood lights again.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 9:00 pm

Mercy fell to the ground because of the light. "Karmy! KARMY! ITS ME! IT'S ALICE!! SH**!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 9:16 pm

When the flood lights had hit Mercy, it clicked in Karmy's mind that she was really there. "No... " the lights fell to the ground because her hands were shaking so bad. Envy looked up as the light faded away and walked next to Sloth. "Yeppers Karm. She's come back." he said hoarsly. "Like I have." he pulled down his mask.

Karmy fells back, her face pale as a ghost, and screamed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 9:26 pm

Sloth was confused. She looked at the pale face that was of Envy, but she didn't recognize it. When he said "Yeppers" it reminded her of someone. But she was too tired and weak to figure it out at the time. "What? Who is that?" She asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 9:38 pm

(Gonna BS this)

Karmy sat on the floor, staring up into Envy's eyes. They were just like her's so every few seconds, they would change. Karmy's eyes suddenly started to change along with them. "Thats right Karmy." Envy said. Flash. Both their eyes were green. "Its me." Flash. Hazel. Both changing in sync. His eyes locked with hers. "It's-". "Casey.." Karmy said, her body shaking.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 9:45 pm

The Black Hand noticed the sentimental moment that was going on. "Envy! Attack now! Sloth! Kill her!" He ordered. Nightwing was in battle with his old arch nemesis. "I don't know how many times you told me that Robin.." Wrath said slicing and throwing spikes at him. "My name is Nightwing!" He said kicking, punching, and swiping with his staff at Wrath. "No matter what you call yourself, you're still the same boy, the same boy who falls. Who will always fall." He said mocking Nightwing. "Exactly!!!" Nightwing screamed in rage attacking. The Titans and The Riders came onto the spot, Cyborg stepping out. "Lets get this part started y'all!!!!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 9:54 pm

(so wait, is Mercy in control of her emotions and all the stuff? Will she attack?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 9:57 pm

(Mercy is strongwilled, and will defy the Blackhand XP)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/28/2010, 10:47 pm

(Alrighty XD!! Then I can do this)

Keeping his eyes locked with Karmys, Envy slowly started to walk towards her "Thats a good girl Karmy.." he rasped. "Just like when we were kids.." Karmy could not move, not matter how much she wanted to. "Mom and pop could never calm you down.." he knelt down in front of her, their eyes still locked. Flash. Cyan. Envy pulled Karmy's headband up, revealing her old scar. A whimper escaped her lips as she felt the open air against her scar. "Shhh... I'm glad you kept my bag safe Karm... I knew you would.."

He placed two fingers on the scar. "I'll make this as quick and painless as I can..." Flash. Two pairs of white irises stared into each other. "I know how much you hate electricity." he said, ready to blast her into oblivion.

(total BS >_<)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/28/2010, 11:02 pm

The Black hand enjoyed watching this spectical. Soon, Nightwing and Karmy would both be apart of the Black Lantern... Cyborg yelled "Titans GO!!" Titans go.. Mercy dazed and still saw what was happening to Karmy and let out a scream as she tackled Envy.

Wrath just got his hands full, Titans and Riders were joining the fight, he pointed his ring at them and shot claws in every direction. The Black hand, spectating..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next