DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 23 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 3/26/2010, 6:05 pm

"Wait wait, hold on y'all... I gotta make sure Nightwing made it safely with Mercy..." Cyborg said opening his communicator in his arm.,
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 23 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/26/2010, 6:08 pm

Something in cyborgs voice made Karmy stop. "Wait..." she turned to him, a chill running down her spine. "Whats wrong with Mercy? Where is she!?" she asked, desperate.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/26/2010, 6:39 pm

Cyborg looked up from his arm. "Karmy's your name?" She nodded. "Was she close to you?" He asked reluctantly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/26/2010, 6:55 pm

"Yeah!" Karmy said and backed up a bit from Cyborg. "Is she ok? What happened?! Where is she!?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/26/2010, 7:08 pm

"Ohh man...." Cyborg said putting his hand to his head. "Listen.. uhh Karmy... this is ugh..." He looked at her straight in the eyes. Everyone, all twelve of them were listening waiting for the moment for Cyborg to say it. He had to. He felt eyes starring at him. He felt it pierce through his body armor. "Look, there's no easy way to say this... so I'll just go ahead.. and say it. Mercy was murdered in fighting Slade..."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/26/2010, 7:16 pm

Karmy stood there for a moment, staring at cyborg, trying to comprehend what he had just said. "No no no no." Karmy laughed, shaking her head. "You're wrong, where is she, I'll show you she's fine." she said in denial. When cyborg didn't answer her she started to back up. "Fine! I'll go there my self!" and she snapped her fingers, intending on jumping outta Mercy herself. But nothing happened. "What-" she snapped them again. Nothing. Again. Nothing. Again. Again. "No- I-" she turned heeel and ran to go look for her friend.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/26/2010, 7:20 pm

"Karmy!" He grabber her shoulder and stopped her from running. "Karmy, I saw her die. You can talk to Nightwing yourself. She died in his arms. He's taken her away from Black Lantern agents incase they tried to turn her into one of them... she's dead Karmy... I'm sorry." Cyborg said lamenting and regretting not trying to prevent her death.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/26/2010, 7:28 pm

“NO!!” Karmy screamed and swatted him off. She snapped her fingers once again and jumped out from Nightwings’s back instead. “Nightwing where is… she..” she saw her laying on the ground.

What ever blood that was left in Karmy’s body ran cold as it drained from her face. She shook as she slowly approached Mercy’s lifeless form. “No… please no…” she whispered as she fell to her knees next her friend. Unconsciously, Karmy placed her hands on Mercy’s chest and began to perform CPR. Memories from the years filled her mind as she uselessly tried to bring her long gone friend back.

"If you're gonna point a gun at someone you'd better be prepared to pull the trigger."
“32, 33, please…” Karmy’s lips began to quiver, her voice filled with sorrow.

Malice felt like an 11 year old again, she hugged Karmy.
“Come on… 1, 2,” Karmy repeated the process, tears starting to spill uncontrollably.

"Don't call me Squeaky."
“Come on.. 25, 26” her hands shook as they continued to press down.

"Karmy... who am I?"
“Come on Mercy.” Karmy choked out.

Malice looked at the two with Karmy's bag in her hand. She threw it to her.
“Please Mercy!” Karmy started pounding on her chest.

“You can always make things better, you know that more than me. You're the one who taught me that.”
Bam. “Please, don’t leave me!”

"I would have hated today if I didn't get the chance to talk to you one last time Karmy."
Bam! “Come on Mercy!” Karmy’s movements started to slow and she began to shiver.

"Sometimes. Killing is the answer."
BAM! “COME ON MERCY!” Karmy choked out again, she couldn’t stop the tears.

“Trust me, as a friend.”

Karmy’s movements stopped all together as she pulled Alice Mau’s body close and hugged her. Tears soaked them both as Karmy held onto her. “I’m not ready Merc..” she said, anguish filling her voice. “Don’t leave me alone again…” Karmy said, her heart breaking. Once again, Karmy had lost her chance. Just like with the rest. Her parents. Casey. Zero. The Insomnios. And now, Mercy.

Karmy never got to say good-bye.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/26/2010, 7:41 pm

(Awww... damn you. I cried like a wussie! I remembered every single one of those posts! ;~Wink

Nightwing stood, uncomfortable. He approached her slowly and knelt down to her. He was breathing slowly because of the emotional scene that unfolded in front of him. He was able to open the hatch now. "She... she said that she was sorry that she put you to sleep, and sorry that she died before saying anything to you." He was now sitting next to her. "We can put her in the T-Sub so that The Black Lantern can't bring her back as one of their agents." He tried to assure her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/26/2010, 7:42 pm

[Just to let everyone know, I do plan to end this RP by next friday, so everyone, start wrapping up everyone's stories!]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/27/2010, 8:51 am

(That.....was epic Karm! And so sad to hear this RP's ending. It was a heck of a lot of fun....even if I wasn't too much of a poster on it >.< )

Ivy hung her head. The news of Mercy's death would devastate Karmy, and it obviously did. Now what would they do? What could they do? Mercy was gone, and if they weren't careful, she'd return as a Lantern. But now they needed to fight the Lanterns one person short. That was one thing Ivy was sure of, she'd bet her life on it. No matter what happens, no matter who dies...

They need to keep fighting.

Ivy slumped against a nearby tree, drowning in her thoughts.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/27/2010, 9:45 am

(itouch post O_o.. Thanks AB :3!)

Karmy's eyes stopped changing color that day. Thay changed into a dull grey, and stayed that way. The part of her that made her who she was was lost now. "She just wanted me to sleep." Karmy muttered over and over again as tears continued to stream down her face.

(Idk, short little thing for y'all I guess. Karmy control open till laters)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 10:35 am

"Yo, Nightwing? Where you at?" Cyborg asked through his communicator. "Where's Karmy an Mercy? She wit you?" Night wing had his communicator open and was still sitting next to Karmy. "Yeah, she's with me. I'm at the T-Sub, I plan to store Mercy's body in the hatch to protect her from turning into a Black Lantern operative. Tell me you have some good news.." He replied quickly because of Karmy's lamenting. "Yeah actually we do! Zero's dead!" Cyborg said almost cheerfully.

"WHAT!? Cyborg, how is that good news?!" Nightwing demanded. "Nah nah, don't worry man. I think the Midnight Riders are having some good ideas. Though we're not sure if any of them work for sure. See, there's better news: Zero is a Black Lantern!" Cyborg said again, almost equally cheerful.

"What on earth?
"Oh wait wait wait Nightwing, I haven't even got to the good part yet!"
"Oh yeah, in the good part I hope you don't mean; the part where Zero is like a god-incarnate."
"Hey man! I didn't say that!"
"Well what's so good? He has the power to make us all jump off a bridge?"
"Can you just shut up for a second? Lemme tell you! We got this!"

Cyborg held up the black lantern ring up to the screen so Nightwing could see it. "Slade's ring? How's that going to be of any help? Nightwing asked. "Look dude, all we're doing is speculating on what we can do. We think we can bring him back!" Cyborg smiled and waited on Nightwings response. "Hmm.. so maybe there's a chance we can save all the Black Lantern operatives." he pondered. "Yeah man! Lets just regroup for now! C'mon! We can meet each other halfway." Cyborg urged. "Halfway.. that's at... Wayne Mansion." Nightwing said reminiscing. "Cya there!" Cyborg said closing the communicator.

Cyborg got up, standing straight. "Okay y'all we gotta be on the move, pronto! lets go!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/27/2010, 11:02 am

Karmy laid Mercy gently back on the ground and reached into her bag. She pulled out a familiar knife from years ago. "I know it's not Jaimes, but I-" she couldn't continue. Choking on tears, she placed the knife in her best friends hands. "Im not ready..." she was in denial.

Karmy's movements were slow and zombie life as she reached into her bag and pulled out two syringes. Adrenaline shots. Her eyes stared blank as sheremoved the caps and stabbed them into her body, injecting the adrenaline.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 11:09 am

"We have to go Karmy, lets put her in the T-Sub already. We'll bury her later.. I promise you." he said standing up and giving a hand to Karmy to help her up as well.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/27/2010, 2:32 pm

Karmy didn't even see Nightwing anymore. Everything around her was just a mess of emotions and she felt lost. Standing up on her own she picked up Mercy and just.. walked.. It was the only thing she felt like she could do right. If she could do anything right. She had let this happen. "Its my fault... Its always my fault..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 3:11 pm

Nightwing stopped her and turned her around. "We have to keep her out of site Karmy!" Nightwing stresses. "If we keep her in the T-Sub's security hatch it'll be difficult for the Black Lantern to get to her. C'mon, we have to go to Wayne Manor. If you are just more compliant we'd get this over with okay?" Nightwing assured her. "We have to move..."

Cyborg as able to bring Casius, Ghost, Ivy, and Aurora; Starfire, Raven, Shadow, Beast Boy, and Artanis flew. Beast Boy was carrying Sarah like he normally does with Cyborg, he enjoyed how easy she was due to her lightweight armor. They made it to Wayne Manor shortly, regrouping themselves.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/27/2010, 6:32 pm

"I.." Karmy said, turning her dull gray to Nightwing. She held Mercy close, tears threatening to rain down again. "I feel lost..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 6:47 pm

"Follow me." Nightwing said as assuringly as possible extending his hand and looking directly into her eyes.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/27/2010, 7:06 pm

Karmy looked from his mask to his hands. Still keeping a good grip on Mercy, Karmy took Nightwings hand. "I'm lost.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 7:08 pm

"Dammit Karamy!" Nightwing said losing his patients with her now. "We have to move! Right now! Cyborg is waiting for us! We can't b*tch around here! Now will you take me lead or do I have to force you?!" Nightwing asked demanding an answer.

Last edited by Mercy on 3/27/2010, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/27/2010, 8:50 pm

(Lol Nightwing needs a chill pill XP!! Robin?)

"I don't.." Karmy walked closer to the T-sub and waited for Nightwing. "Care..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 9:29 pm

Nightwing unlocked the hatch. "Press the big blue button when you're done. I'm gone." He said as he took off to Wayne Manor.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/27/2010, 10:19 pm

Casius wanted to comfort Karmy, but words didn't come out. Hell, these past few days must have sucked, and to loose her best friend must have topped it all off. He rememebered when his wife, Cassie, was killed by the phoenix corps- it totaly devastated him. But still, he just didn't know what to say. Instead, he pulled out the ring. It was odd that it had remained intact. A Black lantern's ring usualy vaporized with the rest of the lantern's remains-
And then Casius began to freak. All of Wrath's remains DIDN'T vaporize- his mask had remained. If another lantern got ahold of it, they might be able to...
Casius didn't even finish that thought. "F---, we need to get back to where we fought Wrath!" He said, practically in panic.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/27/2010, 10:23 pm

"What're you talking about?! We just got here! We have to wait for Nightwing and Karmy to show up!" They were all just about to enter the towering mansion when Casius realized what was going on. "Yeah dude, what gives?" Asked Beast Boy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next