DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

5 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 25 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Sierra 4/27/2010, 9:28 pm

"When I said Thunder, I meant Wolf's dragon. Something isn't right. Also... I'm coming with you, but I think something's going to happen here. I don't like it, but what my mistress says goes. She's asked that the others not know, yet at least, if it can be helped--but don't lie if they ask," she added. I was busy securing Astrid to Lynn's saddle, and then I murmured some words under my breath in a strange language; another incantation, this time tying the shield spell into Lynn's energy, rather than my own. "I sense something here," I said aloud, so Delano, Shade, and the others could hear. "You all go on ahead, take the others to safety. I'm going to check it out, okay? I'll join you when I can."
"Be careful," Lynn said, though her tone was sad. "You shouldn't be doing this."
"I know. But I can help--somehow. I just have a feeling. I'll see you soon, okay?" I promised, though I wasn't sure I believed it myself.
"Be careful," Lynn repeated softly.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 4/27/2010, 9:44 pm

I flew over towards Canderous and lifted him onto his back balancing him behind Lilith. I glanced over at Adela not exactly knowing what was going on and where the arrows were coming from. I looked around snarling trying to find the once causing the trouble. I ntoiced Lilith drew her sword as I stood tall.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 4/27/2010, 9:55 pm

Lynn flicked her tail at Drake, signaling him to follow her and Delano. "Presumably," she muttered, watching me and making her way over to Delano, "Wolf is with her and is the one doing the shooting, though I cannot imagine why. They are not evil, I'm certain of it. None of this makes sense..."

Slowly and carefully I slipped away from the others, sighing quietly to myself at the thought of just how stupid what I was doing probably was. I shrugged once, shifting my top, and carefully slid a large pair of white-feathered wings out through two hidden slits in the back, folding them tightly to my spine for the moment. But of all of them I was the most rested, and probably the strongest. And if I could find out what was going on...
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 4/27/2010, 10:51 pm

Winter was flying away from the scene, following the rest; he'd never met Wolf or Thunder so he was confused by it all.
"Looks like everyone here's been going against their wishes at some time or another..." Shade muttered from Winter's shadow.
"He's got a point; if you all remember our good friend Jared." Zhiev said almost casually.
"I am sorry...but, who is Wolf?" Winter couldn't help asking.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 4/28/2010, 5:59 am

"Wolf was--nay, is--a friend of ours," Lynn explained. "He's just been keeping away from the group quite a bit. It's thanks to him we found you all, though." She sighed mentally, looking back in my direction. "We're all relatively safe for the moment; the spell that Sierra put in place should hold quite well. I only hope she will be okay as well."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/28/2010, 8:28 am

[*raises finger* uhhhhhhhhh............ now what? My characters are all KOed.........]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 4/28/2010, 2:02 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[*raises finger* uhhhhhhhhh............ now what? My characters are all KOed.........]
aww crap sorry dude..You're fine you're in the barrier so you can wake up sorry about that..)

wolf looked back slightly and saw a dark figure forming behind him. "No..." wolf muttered softly.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 4/28/2010, 2:32 pm

"Delano, I thought we were leaving," Lynn muttered worriedly, looking around. "This barrier, as I said, will not last forever, and the longer we wait around the less distance we will be able to cover, for it is my energy fueling the spell now..."

Carefully, but swiftly, I climbed to the top of a tree and peered around, narrowing my eyes at the dark disturbance in the air above. I was shielded, of course, but mine was still tied to my energy, unlike the others'. I had a feeling Lynn wouldn't thank me if I drew on her to protect me from all of this. "I know someone is up there!" I called out, hoping that whoever it was could hear me, but the dragons and the other riders could not. If something happened, I didn't really want them to try and get involved.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 4/28/2010, 2:43 pm

The dark figure suddenly shifted into a black dragon that blotted out the sun shadowing the entire landscape. The dragon reared its head up and bit into the air and shook the air ferociously. The dragon finally lets out a rumbling roar and jerked its head off to the side sending two small figures off into the distance.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 4/28/2010, 2:53 pm

(Was that what--or rather whom--I think it was....?)
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 4/28/2010, 2:58 pm

(shrugs who did you think it was? XD)
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 4/28/2010, 8:28 pm

(Never mind XD Anywho.)
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/8/2010, 9:02 pm

[I miss this RP, where were we again?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/8/2010, 10:01 pm

[so.... still up a creek for me, then ..;]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 10:41 pm

[Oh yeah...]

Canderous slowly roused awake. "Mmmgawd, what the hell ahppened?" he asked groggily, rubbing his aching head. He never honestly even knew what hit him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 10:46 pm

"If the world would stop moving so quick, I would be. Were we... atacked or something?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 10:50 pm

"guh, remind me to add their name to the list of asses I owe a swift kick to." Canderous said, stretching out as he began to grow less dizzy. "You seen sis anywhere?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/11/2010, 5:44 am

"Sorry about the rope," Lynn muttered quietly to Adela, "Sierra was in a bit of a hurry and, well, she wasn't sure when you all would wake up. She just wanted to make sure everyone would be safe if we left suddenly and you weren't awake yet." She sighed softly, turning her head in the direction that I had gone, but there was nothing, no sign of where I might be.

Of course not. I was far enough away she couldn't really have seen anything just by looking so quickly, and besides, considering what I was seeing I didn't want her--or anyone, really--knowing where I was and coming after me. They'd been hurt enough. But I still couldn't help feeling a twinge of apprehension, looking at the great thing in the sky that seemed to be a dragon, but certainly like nothing I was used to...
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/11/2010, 8:05 am

"Meh, no biggie." Canderous said, drawing his trenchblades and making quick work of the ropes. His siter didn't seem awake yet, so he let her alone. "Do you have ANY idea who atacked us back there?" He asked Lynn.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/11/2010, 2:55 pm

"That... is who we believe it was," Lynn said reluctantly, her telepathic voice coming across as quiet. "We do not, however, believe it was of his own will, or not entirely. He was either forced to do it or threatened in some way. That's what we think, anyway."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/12/2010, 4:06 pm

"Wether or not he DID have a say, i'm gonna kick his but anyways next time I see him." Canderous grunted grumpily, his headache begining to subside. "Furthermore, where did that other girl go?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/12/2010, 8:19 pm

"If you mean my rider," Lynn muttered in reply to Canderous' question, "I'm not entirely certain. And anyway she requested that no one follow--especially since you've all been unconscious. Just.. for safety reasons. Yours, anyway." She sounded somehow concerned and annoyed all at once; yet none of it seemed directed at either of the others with her.
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/12/2010, 8:38 pm

"Imma big boy. Besides, after we just got jumped, I think the LAST thing we need to do is split up. You think I oughtta go keep an eye on her?" Canderous asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra 5/12/2010, 8:44 pm

"I'm keeping an eye on her, Canderous, don't worry," Lynn said. "She's just hiding her location from me, that's all. But you're right; those of us who are still here should stay together. If something happens..." Her voice faltered for a moment. "If something happens, it's best the rest of us don't get split up as well. Safety in numbers, and all that."
Sierra
Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/12/2010, 9:16 pm

"But what about HER? Why is it a good idea for HER to be out and about?" Canderous asked. "It dosen't make much sense to me."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next