DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meant to be broken[underway]

+4
Rinisa
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Meant to be broken[underway] - Page 7 Empty Re: Meant to be broken[underway]

Post by redeagle321 4/27/2010, 8:12 pm

Slade didn't even need to look to know that some's head had diabolical gears turning. But he was rather unconcerned- from what he had sene thus far, only timekeeper had a lick of common sense about her. "If there are no further perversions, can we go catch our big red quary now?" Slade asked, mild irritation in his voice.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/27/2010, 8:23 pm

"I can help with that. But," Timekepper tapped her cane in anticipation. "How fast do you think you can grab him? I don't know how long I can go after that little incident earlier."

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 4/27/2010, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/27/2010, 8:24 pm

Animator smirked. "We need to attract that monster somehow. Walking up to chat wouldn't be the best idea, as I've already said. But if it's distracted...." She glanced at Brakas and the bleeding arm.

"We can do an attack from behind. Tie it down, and question it." Her catty smile grew as she added, "Stubby won't get too beat up..." But if we're fortunate he will.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 12:15 am

Callicsh ran out of the market as fast as he could, he didn't even know where the voice had come from, but he ran and mad his birds follow, hoping to induce confusion on his exact location. Though he ran right into a wall face first dropping th the ground quite pathetically. Moaning he looked up to see Slade and Timekeeper looking down on him; embarrassed he scrambled to his feet and brushed himself off. "There was a creepy alien thing with a scary voice. I have the right to retain my honor." He said in defense.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/28/2010, 8:30 am

If Slade wasn't serious right now, he would have been bonking his ehad repeatedly on a wall. He was sharing company with stumpy, little miss plotting, and the whiney-wart of the century. He tried to figure what out of a million things he was being punished for. "Not that you had any to begin with." Slade said rolling his eyes.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 4/28/2010, 9:21 am

"Who the hell do you think you are, callin me me stubby?!" brakas yelled. By this time his arm had fully recovered and he could freely move it. mrrrrf..... im s-so pissed im gonna crush an alien and paint the scream with their innards! Brakas lifted a brick with his powers and crushed it into a powder and then blew it off the building. Unless you have a problem with that, Sladey.....
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 10:20 am

"Hurph! You shall all bow before the Great Albert Callicsh!" Callicsh said pompously loud. "You haven't seen all that I can do... Or wait, no I think you have.. Nevertheless!! You .. Hmm.. Wait no, I want to start my speech over again. Okay I think I'm ready. Ahem.. Uhh no wait give me another minute to recollect my thoughts." He stumbled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/28/2010, 10:27 am

(XDDD!!!! He's such a ass!!)

"Oh god.. Please, " Timekeeper rolled her eyes, "Spare us the migraines oh mighty pr*ck." she turned back to Slade. "I can handle stubby, but must we deal with this one?" she asked, jabbing a finger at Callicsh. Self glorifiers were at the top of her list of annoying people.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 4/28/2010, 10:40 am

"yeeeaahhhh....you might want to work on memo problem of yours Calli" AND WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME STUBBY! brakas yelled. ive got 2 arms see? Man, what is it with these people and metal face? brakas said to himself. "Besides dont you know that those freakshow meatbags could be back here any second?" he exclaimed.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 11:39 am

"Quiet you.." Callicsh said throwing a knife into the bad arm of stubby. "Your. Yelling is despicable."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/28/2010, 11:43 am

"Like yours is any better." Timekeeper said as she watched Brakas writhe in pain.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 12:04 pm

"I have meaning in my screaming!" Callicsh barked at her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/28/2010, 12:19 pm

"If the meaning is that you're a pr*ck head, then yeah. I can see what you're getting at." She laughed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 4/28/2010, 12:30 pm

Slade's frustration reached a peak. He withdrew hsi staff and doled out the beatings. First, was Kallichs. "THIS is for being a pompous braggart!" He said, delivering a smack with his staff. "THIS is for whining!" he said, whaloping Brakas next.

He went on like this untill his staff was busted up, everyone having some bruise or another. "Are you all insane? Squabling amongst ourselves- the enemy would use this opportunity to mow us down if they were present, what with all of this juvenile bickering!" Slade snapped. He was about to find an excuse to smack someone else when the sound of loading riffles interupted him. "Stiring performace of your race's inferiority. Allow me to rid you of your meaningless lives as payment." The alien commander said, drawing his blade as his fellow Monster-type aliens aimed their weapons...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 12:55 pm

"Great going 'Two-Face'." Callicsh managed to remark as his hand slowly raised to his hip where his handgun was clipped.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 4/28/2010, 3:47 pm

"Grrrrrrr....." said brakas as he rubbed his brused areas and took the knife out of his arm and threw it at the hip of callicsh and watched her writhe in pain. he then used his powers to push the knife in an inch. ANYONE ELSE GOT ANYMORE KNIFES THEY WANNA THROW?!" Brakas yelled as he bandaged the knife wound he recieved. after that brakas remained silent to avoid any further knifes or beatings. apon seeing the commander again, brakas said to himself while charging his powers" oh sweet revenge"
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 4/28/2010, 3:56 pm

The commander chuckeld cruely. "Didn't have enough the first time, did we? Don't worry, I'll get you first. I HATE leaving the job half finished." He growled, and took a lunge at Brakas with his sword poised to strike...

Slade was 2 seconds from doleing out more staff-smacks, but there were more pressing issues at hand. The aliens opened fire, and slade had to use all of his speed to outmanuver the squad's deft percision...
[Future reference: Under NO circumstances is atack calling allowed without consent. never ever never EVER allowed.]
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 4/28/2010, 4:14 pm

"Im not loosing another arm to YOU!" said brakas as he barely dodged the strike and was nicked in his bad arm, aimed his powers at the commander's sword to make them as light as possible and pulled it and its holister over to him. Impressive peice of swords....uh thingship. "Now you have no sword! how do you plan to fight me without your sword? said brakas as he quickly examined the commaners sword, sheethed it and assumed a fighting pose.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 4:34 pm

Corvus31 wrote:"Grrrrrrr....." said brakas as he rubbed his brused areas and took the knife out of his arm and threw it at the hip of callicsh and watched her writhe in pain.

(Apparently you haven't read my character sheet.. Or my last several posts for that matter.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 4/28/2010, 5:32 pm

(Fight scene! =D Too bad Animator sucks without weapons...Frick....)

Animator kneeled to the ground, luckily finding a few rocks. Could she throw them far? No fricking way. Her hands flashed white, animating the four moderately sized rocks she had found. They sprang to life, and lurched in front of her to defend herself from any attacks. If I could get my hand on one of their guns...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 4/28/2010, 5:50 pm

(LOFL!!!!! TWO FACE!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!)

"Oi Slade!" timekeeper tried to get his attention. "Want me to "stop" them?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 8:38 pm

"For the sake of Peter and Jove, stop everything.." Callicsh said clutching his bleeding hip and extracting his own knife.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 4/28/2010, 8:45 pm

albedo2191 wrote:[Future reference: Under NO circumstances is atack calling allowed without consent. never ever never EVER allowed.]
Uhm, I think Red should be the one to make this decision, but yeah its a good idea Al.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 4/28/2010, 9:53 pm

[Oops, I meant to say red wanted me to pass that on- he couldn't log in 'cuz he is cramming X) ]
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 4/28/2010, 10:06 pm

[Red's computer is also having issues, so i may be posting more stuff for him in the future untill he gets that sorted out X) ]
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disclaimer
Our DC Comics Fanbase community does not own any copywritten material owned by DC Comics Inc. All rights are reserved to the owners.