DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 21 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/4/2010, 4:39 pm

[My bad, I should have made that clearer ;-; Sorry..]
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 4:40 pm

[meh, I edited, no worries.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 4:47 pm

Mercy wrote:(Lol Music! I love Nickoli XD)
(XD thank you, thank you I'll be here til 7 XD)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 4:52 pm

Dick looked at Nicole. "Of course. That had to be the entire reason she gave us her blood in the first place. Could be a desperate cry for attention." Batman suggested. Barbara was still peeved at Dick for giving himself in, nevertheless she spoke her mind, as she always has, "Slade could have a sister. How do you know it's not that?" She asked. Dick had barely touched his meal, but he knew he had to so he forced himself. Wintergreen interrupted the conversation, "Trouble in Gotham sir." He announced. Everyone looked at him and Dick lowered his head. "Oh boy..." Dick said almost missing the loud blaring of the Titan's alarm. The politeness from Wintergreen just sounded disgusting.

The Batman Family, in uniform, gathered around the large computer screen with a live feed, Cinderblock was tearing about killing civilians underground in the subways. "Dammit, doesn't anyone watch the news?" Batman mumbled his arms crossed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 21 Empty Karmy gets captured!

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 5:18 pm

The Darkest of Knights - Page 21 PoisonIvyCapturesKarmy

Characters in this piece: redeagle321, Fishing4Karma, and abreu7
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 5:26 pm

"Dammit... Batman you can't go out in the open like that!" Alice pressured, "You're wanted, you can't go out fighting crime! I mean, not in broad daylight." Batman had his hand to his chin. "What's the difference if a group of men are looking for me at night than they are in the morning?" He asked. "Uhh the light?" Alice asked. "But it's underground, where there is no light. Lets stop him together.." Batman suggested. "You guys, this happened 20 minutes ago. There's nothing left but rubble.." Batgirl said averting everyone's attention to the time on one of the clocks on the security camera. "True, Robin? What do you want to do?"

(Robin, you can control my characters if you're gonna post I gtg)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 5:43 pm

Mercy wrote:The Darkest of Knights - Page 21 PoisonIvyCapturesKarmy

=0!
Teh epicness!!!!!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/4/2010, 5:45 pm

Eventually the waking world pulled Mame out of her coma like state, hunger and pain driving her brain to flip the switches back on, forcing her eyes to flutter open, sending little knotted signals telling her she needed sustenance and she needed it now.

The pale shirtless girl slowly sat up, her legs curling as she locked her elbows, head lulled to the side as her brain began starting up again, drool lazily trailed down her chin, pattering onto the cold metal flooring. Mame blinked slowly, her head feeling as if it would split open, her stomach gave a lurch and she jerked forward, away from her only top, orange bile spattering onto the floor, mixed with some foamy salty water, the remainder of what had filled her stomach and lungs the previous day.

She shook her head off and rubbed the back of her hand against her mouth, wiping away the spit and bile before looking up at the digital clock that rested on the wall above the announcement system. It was flashing 88:88, figures that the power would have reset, causing all the clocks to do the same, after all it was an abandoned warehouse.

Mame stood up after awhile, smacking her lips to rid herself of the icky orange sludge, picking up her jacket and putting it on the desk, she removed her damp pants as well, moving to look around for anything that could fill her belly for the time being. There was nothing, she'd actually have to go out and get her food. Stretching her arms above her head she walked out of the office in the buff, sitting down on the metal steps and looking at her knuckles, most of the tiny glass shards were gone but there were some big deeply imbedded chunks within the knuckle bones. She'd attend to that first thing, leaning down and lapping at the cuts until the dried blood was cleaned away before tilting her head and grasping the large shard with her molars, pulling up quickly, the glass nearly crunched between her teeth but with a little care it slowly sliced its way out of her knuckle, the angry swollen skin and muscle throbbing as she spat it out and watched as her hand gushed anew.

After repeating the process and cleaning her wounds, the naked youth stood up and flicked her hand, sending out a spatter across the steps below and turning back to the office, she'd have to find a new place to sleep in the warehouse now that she soiled the office with puke, it'd never stop smelling like bile now.

She trudged in and inspected her pants, shaking them off and wringing out the access water before pulling them back on, she snatched up her jacket, taking out one of the pistols and stashing it in the desk drawer. She checked the clip of the gun and put in on safety, stashing it in the large inside pocket of the wind breaker before zipping it up.

Now that she was effectively clothed she could go find some small diner and eat to her hearts content, now that she had 50+ dollars from her raid on the pay phone, she'd definitely have enough to at least get her a hot meal and some clean clothes. She'd have to go get some things for her heist before she even tried it. She had a nice little target in mind, one very low key, very unlikely. Especially with the Commissioner aware of her intentions, good thing she was planning on hitting up a few old friends from Arkham.

Well in truth they weren't really friends, she considered all the masks from Arkham as part of a closely knit family, whereas she had barely ever interacted with any of them, but all she needed was their faces in order to consider them important enough to linger in her diseased brain.

After she exited the warehouse, she traversed the harbor, the cold afternoon air brushing over her damp frame, it was nice to feel this alive, too bad she was still so lonely, so very afraid of remaining that way. Maybe she could convince one of the more distinguished villains to take her in until she could complete this heist and start on her own quest to destroy the Bat. She wanted to kill him, but kiss him. She wanted to ravage his corps, steal his gizmos and take over Gotham. But big things needed little steps, so she was going to just get breakfast for now.

Upon walking away from the harbor district she meander happily down the side walk, enjoying the sky, the beautiful dark polluted Gotham sky. God she hadn't see it in so long, her blue eyes hazed over as she walked down the street, passing by a man who was grumbling, taking a wrench to a broken pay phone, angry that it had been robbed for the third time that month. She smiled to herself and continued on as the dirty wet little homeless girl that she would obviously be mistaken for.

After awhile Mame was starting to realize that the regular citizens were either not around or looking very panicked, all the sub way openings she had seen were closed off and had cops posted at them. Something wasn't right, Mame wasn't ready for the chaos of the city yet. She just wanted her damn breakfast! She began to walk faster, her lucid baby blues fixing on a shack of a diner off down the block. It was called Marty's Diner...She'd get pancakes there, lots and lots of pancakes.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/4/2010, 5:52 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:The Darkest of Knights - Page 21 PoisonIvyCapturesKarmy

=0!
Teh epicness!!!!!

Agreed @_______@!!!!!!!

So damn epic!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/4/2010, 6:03 pm

(THAT picture was awesome.)

"Don't you remember? It's--" Ivy, who had been tending to plucking vines out of the building and setting them back into trees, stopped herself. Of course he didn't. He wasn't there. "It's Jersey. Sky's boyfriend." She had ignored the usage of her nickname. She grew accustomed to it by now. In reply to Jersey's question, she asked another, "Depends, you after the Bat to turn him in?"
---
Poison Ivy mentally cursed to herself. Now she was stuck with this brat. But only for a little longer. Catch the Bat, kill the Bat, rob a few banks, kill her. Adding the variable of Karm into her plan really shook it up, for better or for worse she couldn't tell. Better, as she finally had that pawn she had wanted to catch the Bat. Although plants could do it just as easily, it was too good an opportunity to reject. Worse, as she was stuck deceiving the hippie. This ran through her head as she tightly gripped Karm's clammy hand, the same Karm had refused to release, even in her sleep. Needless to say, the plant bender hadn't gotten much sleep. Not that she could've if she wanted. Her plans were either collapsing apart, or falling together.

Of course, they were in her home. That forest on the outskirts of Gotham. Karm lay in a makeshift vine hammock, Poison Ivy in a similar chair of vines hanging nearby. "Quinn? Are you awake yet?" She asked, killing herself trying to be nice.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/4/2010, 6:13 pm

(LOL XD!! Hmm.. Totally gonna make Quinn b*tchy and evil XD!!)

Poison Ivy's voice roused Quinn awake and she wearily lifted her head to look around. She realized she was still holding onto P.I's hand and she quickly let go, feeling embarrassed. She let out a cough and a wave of pain went through her head. She quickly placed her hand over the bandaged area. "Hnn.." she sat up in the hammock. "What happened? Why-" she scrunched up her face in frustration of trying to remember. "Why can't I.. Remember anything?" Quinn looked up at P.I.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/4/2010, 6:16 pm

"Sky, alright then." Seab said with a frown.
"Wait, let me ask you something. How is it you don't know the situation with Batman?" he asked, curious for once, he was sure everyone in Gotham knew about it at this point. He must live under a rock. he thought to himself as he shook his head, beginning to walk away without an answer.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/4/2010, 6:33 pm

Poison Ivy gave a look of remorse. "You really...don't remember...." she stated sadly. Now was the time to plant the seed of revenge into this young pawn. And she'd use this chance well. "It's..those darn heroes." She began, "That's what they call themselves, but they aren't heroes at all. No, they're the ones against us all..."

She continued to weave a tale of lies and half truths. She gestured and mocked voices. Stating Karm had never told her much about her past(Which is, technically, true.), and Karm could snap her fingers to create teleporting portals (Which was also true). How she had found Karm at the Mercy of the Gotham Trio, the Batman family, Casius and Cyrah. How she had saved her and gave her home.

"But now, you're safe Quinn. And that's all that matters." Another false smile. With her acting skills, this may not be too bad...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 6:40 pm

Jersey snorted, "Why would Batboy matter if Poison Ivy is the one who did this?" He threw a smashed piece of wall to the side. "Oh and could we not refer to me as the 'boyfriend of Werepire Girl'?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 7:17 pm

Batgirl and Alice stood atop a building, Batgirl took a whiff of fresh air and looked down, her foot on the building's edge. She looked at the carnage and took out a camera and snapped a shot of the "S" mark. Alice was sitting back her head drifting off into the sky. "So what's up with you and Dick?" Alice pondered aloud. "You mean Batman?" Batgirl asked, still taking pictures. "No, Dick." Alice responded.

"I don't know what you're talking about Alice."
"I mean, what's the history between you two?"
"You mean you don't know?"
"That's why I'm asking."
"Uhh, its filled with waiting and heartbreak."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
"What happened?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Cause I'm still a girl inside."
"Where do I start?"
"Anywhere I guess, when you first met."
"I don't even remember that."
"No?"
"No."
"So how about the first time you kissed? You did kiss right?"
"Lots a times."
"So how did that turn out?"
"Well, we were pursuing a villain named Blockbuster... wait no. First we stopped this jackass named The Condiment King-"
"The Condiment King?"
"I guess all the good super villain themes were all taken."
"So what happened?"
"Well Dick made me look like an ass in front of a large crowd cause I crashed my Batcycle into a newspaper stand, and he beat the Condiment King in like one punch. So he told me that wasn't even the guy we were after but he said he could have been dangerous... anyways I got mad at him and like a girl I started to laugh as soon as we left the scene. So like..."

Batgirl was finished taking pictures and she sat down next to Batgirl. "He stopped and I stopped and he was afraid I wasn't taking crime fighting serious enough, I was about to retort him when he interrupted me." Batgirl said leaning her head back like Alice was. "How?" she asked. "He kissed me." Batgirl answered. "Oh." Alice said. "So what happened from there?"

"He left Batman and left me, then he came back as Nightwing, but the Titans needed him, we got engaged and he promised he'd come back some day." Batgirl finished. "That's it?" Alice inquired. "Yeah." Batgirl said. "Oh... so wait.. what are we doing here right now?" Alice wondered. "Uhh gathering evidence... I think." Batgirl replied unsure. "You want to head down to the scene of the crime now or what?" Alice asked. "I think Cinderblock doesn't really care about leaving anything behind except for the 'S'." "Okay, so lets go." Alice said getting up. "Meh, I just sat down."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/4/2010, 7:22 pm

(Nice AB o_O!)

Quinn tried to remember, she truly did. But she couldn't. Poison Ivy's charisma made Quinn so sure that she was right. And she started to believe everything as P.I continued to tell her about her life. When she was done, Quinn looked down at her hands. Dried blood was still caked on the back them from when she tore out the IV needles. Wiggling her fingers, she wanted to test something. Putting her middle finger and thumb together and snapped. A shimmering portal appeared in front of her, showing her to a place somewhere in China. A young boy looked up to see the Quinns startled face through the portal. Before he could say anything, the portal was gone. "I-" Quinn stuttered. "I can make portals. So that means.." Poison Ivy was right.

Her name was Quinn.

She was 24 years old, weighed 115 pounds and was 5'5 tall.

She could create portals to wherever she wanted to.

She had nearly been killed by Gothams so called "heroes".

And she hated them for it.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 7:26 pm

Cyrah had learned form the best when it came to pursuit, and the fact that Karmy still had the tracker on her skin was all the easier. She was in the forest, not honestly suprised that it would take place here. She continued to weave in and out of the trees, going this way and that, keeping to the shadows to avoid detection. It made her appreciate her father and Ghsot being top bounty hunters all the more. She was rapidly closing in on the blip on her radar system that was Karmy, but she was unsure of what to do after she found her. But she had to take it one step at a time. Like Casius once said ot her:
Family first, at all costs.

Zero raised an eyebrow upon seieng Jersey's less than cordial attitude. But he didn't really care- potentiall allies were potentiall allies nonetheless. "I don't recall anyone calling you that." He said casually, levitating the rock Jersey had thrown and polymerizing it back intot he originall spot in the wall it had come from.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 7:39 pm

"Well that's what Sky is..." Jersey said back. He grew his claws out to full leagnth and slashed at vines. "How the h*ll did she do all of this? Magic or what?" Magic was the one thing he hated more than his old.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/4/2010, 8:41 pm

Ivy snorted without meaning to. "Poison Ivy doesn't use magic. She's part plant. I can't explain it myself, but it goes deep into science." A vine snapped away from a window, sliding back into a tree. "Not magic."
---
Poison Ivy smiled. "Right. If you still don't believe me," In the night, she had scanned Karm's arms, legs, and face for scars. She had found a few. "There's a scar on your forehead, that was given to you by Ivy, I suppose you could call her my sick little opposite. There's another on your neck. That was given to you by, " She struggled to remember Mercy's name. They hadn't fought much, but she could recall from foggy memories years ago she had been best friends with Karm. "I can't remember her name right now. I guess it's because I was so worried, Quinn."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/4/2010, 8:49 pm

Zero stuck out his tounge in defiance. He couldn't explain it, but he didn't much care for magic and such. "Point remains that she is out, about, and up to no damn good. I know batmna is a high priority, but Poision Ivy is a bigger threat right now. I suggest we go after her first, before she causes any more trouble." Zero suggested, patching up a busted wall.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/4/2010, 9:37 pm

"Humph. As long as it's not magic." Jersey muttered. He slashed through more vines. "Plants are getting on my nerves too..." More plants fell victom to his razor sharp claws. "White would be loving this. Another reason to hate'em."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 9:38 pm

"Not a bad idea Robin! Everyone knows us as heroes, but normal civilians... Robin lets get out of costume and try to find The Midnight Riders. It's high time we meet up." Batman said taking off his cowl. "Does Matthew have a cell?" he asked Robin, pressing a button for Wintergreen so he could bring a change of clothes.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/4/2010, 9:43 pm

Quinn sat there, taking it all in. Unconsciously, she began to twist the ring on her finger. Though she did not realize it at the time, it was a nervous tick that she had developed over the years. Looking dow curiously at the ring, she noticed that it shone bright white, showing that she was confused. And she was, could anyone blame her? She opened her mouth to ask Poison Ivy another question when a flash of red caught her eye. A red light. From the cyborg. "Oh sh*t." she said and looked over to see Cyrah crouched in the bushes.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 9:48 pm

Dick wore an open denim jacket with a white shirt, black jeans, and Alice's stylish fedora. "Uhh.. you don't have any longer shirts?" He asked concerned that she might get looks.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/4/2010, 9:51 pm

Dick turned away and sighed. "Girls... you're just like Starfire. Okay lets get go."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next