DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Before Dawn

+4
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
redeagle321
8 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Darkness Before Dawn - Page 5 Empty Re: The Darkness Before Dawn

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/1/2010, 4:38 pm

" 'Kay then." Kamica's body started to regeister how cold it was and she sivered. "I'll met you there." She flew off. Slade was so going to kill them...
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/1/2010, 4:40 pm

(deleted post. a little of course!)

Last edited by Corvus31 on 6/2/2010, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : off course)
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/1/2010, 4:52 pm

[Corv, did you ignore my post? I thought you were with the girls and the drones where the fight was, I'm confused.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 5:13 pm

"Hey you're that kid I saved earlier..." Alaska said to Hotspot, "You know a thank you would be nice." Ignoring Alaska, Robin got up, "Thank god Hotspot! You have to seal the bullet wounds. Raven already got them out. I need you to burn them.. quick!" Alaska crossed her arms, she hated being ignored or pushed to the side, "You know next time I'm not gonna be so generous with you kid." She spat at Robin.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/1/2010, 8:10 pm

"You sure? This ain't gonna be pleasant for you...." Hotspot said, but he knew once Robin's mind was made up, that was that. Plus, there weren't a lot of options. With a bright read flare from his hands, he seared Robin's wounds shut. He turned to Alaska, right next to Robin in case he needed support- no doubt he was in rough shape. "Hey, I AM grateful you distracted those guys earlier. You guys should come with me and Aqualad for the night- the lockdown is gonna go into effect soon." He suggested- he knew in their current shape, another patrol would be the last thing they needed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/1/2010, 8:13 pm

Annesthetize's ears perked up. Did she hear....people? Names so familiar danced into her ears.
Aqualad
Where had she heard that before? Wasn't it from...yes! Titans East! A team she had only read about in the history books. Could it be these were the other rebels? She poked her head out of the alleyway, and began to tiptoe towards the sound.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/1/2010, 10:04 pm

Time:2115
CURFEW BEGINS AT 2130
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/1/2010, 10:53 pm

"Yeah.. Let's get a move on!" Robin forced himself to spit out. "Go back to Titan's East... Plan... Take Slade down.. For good." He said panting and breathing heavily. "What makes you think we're going to beat Slade? Plus isn't Titans East in like freaking Steel City? That's hours away by CAR" Alaska protested. "The curfew is in a couple of minutes, let's just swing by my place for the night!" She offered. "Your place?" Robin asked. "Appartment that's three minutes away if you're handicapped and lost half of your brain. Which looks like you have." Alaska mocked. "I don't even know you! You might betray us!" Robin sneered. "You have to trust someone to be betrayed." Alaska said walking off, "You coming?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 8:23 am

Hotspot raised an eyebrow. "Uh.... titan's east?" Hotspot said curiously. He supposed he should have told Robin the rest of Titan's east had been subverted to loyalists, same as Cyborg, BeastBoy and Starfire had been a while back, but he figured it could wait untill they could get somewhere safe. "So where is it, my place or yours?" He asked, slightly rushed as Curfew was arriving fast.

Ilia walked out of Slade's office, a fist shaped dent in her mask. She figured as much- They had the most coveted criminals in their hands, and they just slipped away. They had the numbers and the firepower, but they still managed to fail. She romoved her mask, staring out at the world with cold blue eyes and an expresionless face. she began to twist and bend at the dent, trying to pop it back out as best she could. She went to look for the others, still fidling with her mask.

Time:2120
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/2/2010, 9:22 am

(Just delete my post plz.......)

"Back to my dwelling......? hmph" Stratocaster said to Illa. Stratocaster looked on his visor computor to see that the curfew was in 10 minutes.
Fortunately, the owner of the tea shop he was in the other day was a family friend so stratocaster bid Illa farewell as he blew a drone into a nearby building with a loud CRUNCH! "maybe if im lucky ill make it to the shop alive......"
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/2/2010, 9:30 am

JK laughed slightly when Ilia went by, "I take it you had a rough day." He held back more laughter, "Sorry but, Cum a putut tu a pierde pe ei?" He coughed to hide another laugh.
Kamica walked in at this time. Without looking at Ilia or JK she went into Slade's office. "She's a gonner..." JK almost started laughing again. "So what's new?"
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 10:31 am

"What do YOU think?" Ilia asked coldly, whacking JK with her mask. "She won't get it AS bad- she is his daughter, PLUS he vented on me first." She said, affing the mostly fixed mask back to her face.

Slade drummed his fingers angrily as Kamica walked in. "I don't need to explain WHY i'm angry, do I?" He asked, a vicious edge to his voice.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 11:25 am

"Where ever! Some place close before they set a firing squad on our asses!" Alaska yelled as she continued to walk off. Robin was being helped up his chest felt caved in. "Gonna.. kick Slade's.. butt tomorrow, I swear..." He said struggling to walk.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/2/2010, 11:31 am

"That wasn't needed." JK rubbed the spot where she hit him, "I'd think that because she is his daughter that she'd get it worse, but atleast you have an excuse to get a new mask." He put his arms in front of himself, incase she hit him again.

"No sir." Kamica said, thinking of some good points she could bring up. "Atleast we know they're in the city." Wow, great point there! She thought to herself sarcasticly. "Tomarrow-or even tonight if you like- I'll go hunt them down. Just let me grab some pens, or even a marker, and I'll be on my way." Part of her knew he wasn't going to let her go with just that.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 2:46 pm

"In the city, eh?" Slade asked, restraining himself mightily. He ignored her request about a wrighting utensil- she was lucky she didn't get five in the eyes like Ilia did a moment ago. "Tommorow, you will be on EVERY patrol from sun-up to sun-down, NO BREAKS, to cover for this blatant failure. Now get out." He ordered.

"No, I think I like this one. What else would I slap 'ya with?" Ilia asked JK. "I've got all cufew patrols tonight, better get a drone squad ready." Ilia said, heading out.

Hotspot snorted disdainfuly at Alaska. If her yelling didn't give them them away, he was gonna light her on fire at some later point. But that wasn't it right now. Luckily for him, the place he was staying at was close by, so to get to the building and go up the stairs to the small room he had been bumming around in was quick- and a good thing, to.

Time: 2130
curfew is in effect.
Weather: Snow is picking up.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 3:04 pm

Walking into the building Alaska looked around. "Not too shabby." Alaska commented as Raven and Hotspot helped Robin in. "So you got a bed around here?" she asked noticing the lack of one. She was really feeling bad about saving Robin and not her bike, it had lingered in her mind since The Robots showered them with bullets.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 6/2/2010, 3:30 pm

Annesthetize had given up following the sound when the snow got heavier. No, she had to get to her home. Damn curfew. Already, she was weaving her way through the white blanket of snow, rushing to get to the warehouse she called "Home".
---
Blade, in her own one-story home, sharpened her sword. An odd habit that certainly didn't disappear when she became a loyalist. Besides, the sharper the blade, the more it stung, she smirked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 6/2/2010, 4:46 pm

"Well good luck with that. Though with Slade in his... well, mood, I might end up out on patrol later." He turned to leave, "See ya around then Ilia."

Kamica nodded and practicly ran out. Dang he was intimadating. Still, she expected a bloody nose or a black eye. She sighed and went into her room. Well tomarrow was going to totally suck, but atleast she wouldn't be bored.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 6:41 pm

Hotspot kicked a wall, causing a built in bed to come flopping down. "It's the best we got, but I would rather Robin have it since, well.... you know." He said, jabbing a thumb towards Robin. He didn't want to try and bandage him or anything untill he had a moment to recover from his injuries and get some stamina back from when he had to sear the injuries shut. "Make yourself comfy as you can, this is good as it's gettin'." Hotspot said, pointing to the cramped, shabby little room that they had to call home tonight.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 6/2/2010, 6:51 pm

Stratocaster barely made it inside the door when his visor clock struck 2130. "Just in time...." he said. he then asked the owner if he could spend the night upstairs. the owner agreed, gave him a cup of tea and lead him upstairs to a neat padoga styled bedroom. Stratocaster thanked the owner, slumped down on the bed, finished his tea, and fell asleep. "Man.......slade definately changed the earth for the worse....." he muttered.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 8:33 pm

Raven helped Robin into bed, there was no way he was going to get better quick enough to fight tomorrow. Nevertheless, Raven tried her best with her slight healing powers. Alaska sighed, she wasn't use to these living quarters, nor a 9:30 curfew. "Well sh*t!" She said kicking the opposite wall. "So does anyone have a plan or anything?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/2/2010, 9:09 pm

"Here's one plan: tone it down! Last thing we need is someone calling in security on unruly neighbors!" Hotspot scolded. "Besides, one step at a time- before y'all go rushing of to piss of Slade, Robin needs to rest up and heal." Hotspot explained.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/2/2010, 9:51 pm

"Ugh.. no one has respect for me." Alaska griped. She turned invisible to show she was pissed. "If it weren't for me you'd all be dead you know!" She said with the biggest and most annoying attitude.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 6/3/2010, 8:28 am

"You don't HAVE to stay if think we're being unfair- I'm sure they-" Hotpot peeled down one fo the blinds and pointing to a patrol on the streets below. "would be glad to help you." Hotspot said sarcastically.

Time:2200
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/3/2010, 8:52 am

Alaska came back into view, she was pouting. "Yeah well why the hell do they have a curfew if they're going to come in and turn us into swiss cheese if they find us anyway?" She asked loudly. "There isn't any point! Can't you guys see it already? They won, we lost, its over!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next