DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^

5 posters

Go down

J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ Empty J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^

Post by j1e3s5 8/17/2009, 12:05 am

hi guys i just finished some sketches i was doing of raven and bb, well far from finished but you can tell who they are right? XD i did these relativly quick, beast boy was pretty fast but raven took a bit of time,15-20 min prob, due to the fact of her dumb hood>< lol it was hard! ): idk if that raven member will see this but gah if you havent checked hers out go now!! idk where she has posted them but go?!?! XD shes really good at drawing too, lol i hope you are a girl>< kk too much text just tell me what you all think k? keep in mind there sketches, so no color and crap>< maby i will do a color one soon><

J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ Raven15

if they are not showing gah sry lol i have never posted pics before and i think i did it wrong so sry i will fix it if it doesnt show, i cant get bb to show, can someone tell me how?

this is actual picture
J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ 1068089465_SeanRaven2
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ Empty Re: J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^

Post by j1e3s5 8/17/2009, 2:14 am

*yawns* lol past 3 am but w/e, i am in the drawing mood now i guess, but heres a pic of bb when he was in doom patrol, outfit and all^^, let me know what you think of it if it apears><

[img]J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ Doom_b10[/img]

actual pic
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/233/b/f/Young_Beast_Boy_by_rufftoon.jpg" alt="" />
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/17/2009, 12:31 pm

Adonis wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:hi guys i just finished some sketches i was doing of raven and bb, well far from finished but you can tell who they are right? XD i did these relativly quick, beast boy was pretty fast but raven took a bit of time,15-20 min prob, due to the fact of her dumb hood>< lol it was hard! ): idk if that raven member will see this but gah if you havent checked hers out go now!! idk where she has posted them but go?!?! XD shes really good at drawing too, lol i hope you are a girl>< kk too much text just tell me what you all think k? keep in mind there sketches, so no color and crap>< maby i will do a color one soon><

if they are not showing gah sry lol i have never posted pics before and i think i did it wrong so sry i will fix it if it doesnt show, i cant get bb to show, can someone tell me how?

this is actual picture

You are really good at art! I especially love the pic of raven ^^

thanks^^ you too yea, i really love the doom patrol bb^^ but raven also
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 8/22/2009, 8:46 am

j1e3s5 wrote:
Adonis wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:hi guys i just finished some sketches i was doing of raven and bb, well far from finished but you can tell who they are right? XD i did these relativly quick, beast boy was pretty fast but raven took a bit of time,15-20 min prob, due to the fact of her dumb hood>< lol it was hard! ): idk if that raven member will see this but gah if you havent checked hers out go now!! idk where she has posted them but go?!?! XD shes really good at drawing too, lol i hope you are a girl>< kk too much text just tell me what you all think k? keep in mind there sketches, so no color and crap>< maby i will do a color one soon><

this is actual picture

perhaps i can lighten up the mood here. The hood on raven is pretty good. Very little difference in the picture and the animators. Next time i would just probably slant the lines around her hood to make the illusion of her head being turned. You can also try tracing the artwork to to get the feel of it ^^ but just keep at it!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/22/2009, 1:14 pm

Coal_Dragon_Cole wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:*yawns* lol past 3 am but w/e, i am in the drawing mood now i guess, but heres a pic of bb when he was in doom patrol, outfit and all^^, let me know what you think of it if it apears><

[img]J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ Doom_b10[/img]

actual pic
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/233/b/f/Young_Beast_Boy_by_rufftoon.jpg" alt="" />

Terrible! You clearly need to practice before you will ever comprehend reaching the level of animators.

Do you always say mean things about peoples art because thier really great.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 8/22/2009, 1:45 pm

mythica magic wrote:[img]J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ Doom_b10[/img]

actual pic

Terrible! You clearly need to practice before you will ever comprehend reaching the level of animators.[/quote]

Do you always say mean things about peoples art because thier really great.[/quote]

The answer to that is - yes.

Great pictures of BB and Raven. BeastBoy looks so cute like that! Do more pictures ^_^[/quote]
lol agreed^^.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/22/2009, 7:26 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
mythica magic wrote:[img]J's fanart of beastboy and raven^^ Doom_b10[/img]

actual pic

Terrible! You clearly need to practice before you will ever comprehend reaching the level of animators.

Do you always say mean things about peoples art because thier really great.[/quote]

The answer to that is - yes.

Great pictures of BB and Raven. BeastBoy looks so cute like that! Do more pictures ^_^[/quote]
lol agreed^^.[/quote]

lol thanks guys, yea like i said there JUST sketches well the raven one is, and the bb one took a little longer but yea, thanks and i will make more^^ but why would you say mean things about ppls art whoever said that lol its really mean and even IF you could do better why brag, then again i did these sketches in minutes, theres not even color but w/e there will always be haters out there that ppl will forget, its the ppl that are nice and show love that mean something and will be remmebered^^......idk he was jk or not but i think he was serious since he didnt put no "lol" or "^^" or nothing but yea haters will always come thanks guys^^
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/22/2009, 7:36 pm

germany411 wrote:
j1e3s5 wrote:
Adonis wrote:

this is actual picture

perhaps i can lighten up the mood here. The hood on raven is pretty good. Very little difference in the picture and the animators. Next time i would just probably slant the lines around her hood to make the illusion of her head being turned. You can also try tracing the artwork to to get the feel of it ^^ but just keep at it!

thanks germany^^ and yea i only spent like 15 minutes on that drawing idk, but yea i noticed raven was slanted wrong but thanks, i just didnt feel like fixing it, lol i just gave the actual pic to show ppl what i was going off of, lol i wasnt trying to make it look exactly like it, well i was but you know what i ment, in the short time i did it i knew it was slanted wrong but didnt care enough to change it, yea idk if i am slow or not lol but sometimes i take like hours to finish a drawing, if i would color it and all, but i really havnt drawn serious drawing in years so ya, just thought i would pick up the hobby agin^^
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterRain 8/28/2009, 3:18 pm

WOW! that really good!!!! ^^ i could never draw something like that.
WinterRain
WinterRain

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/28/2009, 3:41 pm

You are very good at drawing! Your shading is great. I immensely like the Beast Boy one. =)
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/30/2009, 12:10 am

WinterRain wrote:WOW! that really good!!!! ^^ i could never draw something like that.

thanks!! and sure you could^^ maby not now, but with practice anyone can achieve greatness^^ you can do it! Razz
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by j1e3s5 8/30/2009, 12:12 am

archiesangel wrote:You are very good at drawing! Your shading is great. I immensely like the Beast Boy one. =)

thanks also!, yea beast boy doom patrol is my fav also, i spent a bit more time on him than the other 3, lol yes i made a third one but it wont uplead, maby i will later? idk though its just a quick sketch of beastboys head, i mean really quick lol but maby^^ i am pretty good at copying like this, but when i make up my own characters i am not as good, i have made up some of my own cartoons though but drawing what other people have already made is easierXD
j1e3s5
j1e3s5

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 8/30/2009, 7:16 am

j1e3s5 wrote:
archiesangel wrote:You are very good at drawing! Your shading is great. I immensely like the Beast Boy one. =)

thanks also!, yea beast boy doom patrol is my fav also, i spent a bit more time on him than the other 3, lol yes i made a third one but it wont uplead, maby i will later? idk though its just a quick sketch of beastboys head, i mean really quick lol but maby^^ i am pretty good at copying like this, but when i make up my own characters i am not as good, i have made up some of my own cartoons though but drawing what other people have already made is easierXD

I totally understand...it is the same thing for me.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down