DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

+25
star-girl
SnowFallsSlow
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
hotspot
AkAlina
Rain
Tizmael
Raevien
Xenophobic Sponge
Luck
Eve
FloatingMagikarp
BigHazelEyes
archiesangel
kevoon
Cylor
Music_Hero2779
Thecrazykid3649
Naked Snake
Riaaanna
thewizardofodd12
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
Vandal
29 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess.. Empty Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

Post by Vandal 9/20/2009, 9:30 pm

Where do you go to school?
Who are your friends?
What's your life been like lately?
Does everything you do make you happier?
Or more depressed?
What are your parents like?

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't?
Tell me something about yourself that is absolutely interesting!

(Just don't go overboard and tell me your life-story cause I might die just by glancing at the wall of text, just generalize it so everyone can read without getting scared ._.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess.. Empty Re: Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

Post by EllaMila1 9/21/2009, 11:05 am

Lol you won't die by reading this, my life is not so interesting. n__n

Where do you go to school?- Stedelijk Dalton Lyceum.
Who are your friends?- Phew. Uhm, Ires, Crista, Tessel, Vanity, Manon, Mirte, Maire, Bettina, Lauren, Emma, en Floor. And you guys ofcourse =)

What's your life been like lately?- ...boring? no, just like always, school, friends, you know.
Does everything you do make you happier?- Not the usual things, but most things.. a littlebit.
Or more depressed?- xD *looks very depressive* yes. lol. No, I'm not so depressive. xd
What are your parents like?- like OLD. Razz Just like all the others.

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't?- I can touch my nose with my tongue! ...Acting and such things.
Tell me something about yourself that is absolutely interesting!- Er.. @.@
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess.. Empty Re: Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/21/2009, 1:32 pm

I'm a collage boy, going to school to become a bit of a jack of all trades in computer graphics, I got an ounce of knowledge in just about everything, and have yet to find a job that will let me use it, and enjoy it. Had an auto parts job a while back, but not a lot of potential crossover there.

As for friends, for me, they're probably a little too few and far between. I've got myself a sweet girlfriend who I simply adore, but beyond that, and maybe a few others who cling to me for reasons unknown I don't really consider myself a social person. Mostly that would be because I might be a narcissist, I think I'm smarter than most people I meet, unfortunately I an usually proven right.
As for happiness or depression, I tend to think of emotions in general as superfluous. One of the reasons I might not be too social. I value logic and reason over rash judgments and feelings, my girlfriend sometimes chides me for my lack of empathy. I just feel if someone does something stupid and is worse off for it, why should you feel bad?

Parents, well my mother died recently of illness, and my father is a lot like myself. My grandmother once said he and I are too alike to share a house, and I firmly believe she was correct in that assumption.

As for skills, I like to think that I give stories and written works a bit more care than most people do. You might've noticed in my posting, I don't like l33t speak too much, and tend to avoid it whenever possible. I think I'm probably older than most people on this forum and hope that that gains me some measure of respect, I myself have always thought that if someone has managed to stay alive for longer than you, than its probably a good idea to treat them with a little respect, after all they've probably got a few tidbits of wisdom to be helpful. Of course with that I'm occasionally wrong and the longer life of some people is simply attributable to dumb luck, accent on the dumb.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewizardofodd12 9/22/2009, 4:52 pm

Where do you go to school? Hogwarts! Nah, actully i go to Exeter West Greenwich High school

Who are your friends? Alexis Hedger(Mrs Ell) and Felecia Maynard(Bewitched

What's your life been like lately? Its been ok.

Does everything you do make you happier? Sometimes

Or more depressed? Not lately

What are your parents like? My mom is.... complicated. Sometimes shes bright and sunny, and other times shes creul and mean. When something breaks me and my brother get blamed. My father was the same but he was nicer to my bro. He hit and yelled at me all the time. He died 7 years ago on December 6th
thewizardofodd12
thewizardofodd12

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/22/2009, 6:06 pm

Wow.. Am I reading this correctly? 2 dead parents from 2 diffenent forum members?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/22/2009, 9:29 pm

Mercy wrote:Where do you go to school?
Who are your friends?
Or more depressed?

(Just don't go overboard and tell me your life-story cause I might die just by glancing at the wall of text, just generalize it so everyone can read without getting scared ._.)

lol I'll try to not make it confusing...

School? A National Plus school in Jakarta, enough said.

Friends? Carmen Claire (who's having her birthday today!), Karen Natalie, Calvin (who is my...ehm...crush, btw. :lol!Smile, Giselle, and many others...

Life? A bit rough, but I'm sure I can get through it somehow.

Happier or depressed? Well, that depends on what I do, right? XD happier. I'm not the kind of person who gets depressed easily.

Parents... Divorced. I have a really... Stupid dad and I hate him. Oh wait, that means I don't have a dad. Since I don't see him as my dad anymore. Huh. Anyways, I live with my good (single) mom who's really caring but overly protective sometimes.

Skills? Eh, I'm just your typical school girl that used to be kinda smart (now I'm kinda dumb) and loves to play piano and surfing the web. I like to write, too. I don't know if my writing and piano-playing skills are that good XD besides, anyone can do those stuff. I like to sing too, sometimes.

Something interesting...? Uh... Like I said, I'm just a typical school girl. And I'm Indonesian (that's the only interesting thing that I know, lol).

That's all. Other informations are classified. XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/22/2009, 9:33 pm

San Diego State University.

Who are your friends?
I left a lot of 'em behind in high school, and I miss them.

Hungry. And poor. I need a job so I can feed myself regularly.

...Well, no. Not everything I do makes me sad, either.

Or more depressed?
...See above.

Middle-aged and separated. And both are annoying in their own, special ways.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 12:04 am

Wow.. Like reading all of your posts just makes you guys more real to me. Like.. Lol I know you're all people from different places but still its like I know you guys now.. :D
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 10:01 am

albedo2191 wrote:Where do you go to school?
South Lake High School
Who are your friends?
Mike (redeagle321) Evan(Trainergreen) max (Umbreon_to_the_max) Ralph, Ed,Jade, and You guys XD
Rather dull since red went overseas, but not TOO bad ..;
Not exactly, but sometimes I suppose.
Or more depressed?
Not really.
I'm on good terms with my dad. Not my mom so much.

I have 3 big ol' scars, and scars are dead sexy XD
I can do a hand stand on 3 fingers XD

Whoooaaaaaa 3 fingered handstand.. That's like a.. 3 finger.. Uhh stand.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/23/2009, 1:02 pm

Maynard Evans high school

Who are your friends?

Too many to count XD but i can count my CLOSE friends on one hand and have fingers left over.

Stressing cuz i am taking an ap class and i am only a sophmore( my new high school just threw me in it DX) but besides that my life has been...interesting.

If that were true, my life would be perfect. But its not...

Or more depressed?

Not really.

Its hard to explain.

I can literally pop my left thumb for a split second then pop it back in place XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 1:34 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:Where do you go to school?

Maynard Evans high school

Who are your friends?

Too many to count XD but i can count my CLOSE friends on one hand and have fingers left over.

Stressing cuz i am taking an ap class and i am only a sophmore( my new high school just threw me in it DX) but besides that my life has been...interesting.

If that were true, my life would be perfect. But its not...

Or more depressed?

Not really.

Its hard to explain.

I can literally pop my left thumb for a split second then pop it back in place XD

Oh wow that's sick! I wish I could do that! And don't worry Advanced Placement is more of a challenge! You'll be able to have a more difficult path in your life and once you're through with it, you'll be proud that you didn't take the easy way out!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/23/2009, 4:12 pm

Where do you go to school? Les Cheauax Middle School
Who are your friends? Sarah,Grace,Brad, Eric.S., Eric.K., Kati, Kelley, Kelly, Catlin, Katlyn, and Derek. Also u all! (if u want 2 b a friend)
What's your life been like lately? Love life sucks, Social life is ok.
Does everything you do make you happier? Not really...
Or more depressed? Sometimes
What are your parents like? Love work more than me, and MoM is going alittle insane.. Really no joke.

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't? I can unhinge my jaw like a snake!

Also I can write better with me right foot than my left hand!!!

Last edited by icegal2779 on 9/23/2009, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the foot thing!)
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 4:35 pm

icegal2779 wrote:Where do you go to school? Les Cheauax Middle School
Who are your friends? Sarah,Grace,Brad, Eric.S., Eric.K., Kati, Kelley, Kelly, Catlin, Katlyn, and Derek. Also u all! (if u want 2 b a friend)
What are your parents like? Love work more than me, and MoM is going alittle insane.. Really no joke.

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't? I can unhinge my jaw like a snake!

Oh gots a crush too?

And your parents should really watch the film "Click". Its so good, and I think it shows that family is the reason why you work. Sorry to hear about your mother, but otherwise you have lotsa good friends ;D
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/23/2009, 6:52 pm

Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

And your parents should really watch the film "Click". Its so good, and I think it shows that family is the reason why you work. Sorry to hear about your mother, but otherwise you have lotsa good friends ;D

Oh I love CLICK! Saw it with my ma in theaters, totally awsome! (that was b4 moms problem)

And as 4 crush, his name Brad and we dated this summer. Only now we found out we r 4th cousins... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 7:35 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

Oh I love CLICK! Saw it with my ma in theaters, totally awsome! (that was b4 moms problem)

And as 4 crush, his name Brad and we dated this summer. Only now we found out we r 4th cousins... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Whaaaaaat?! No freaking way.. That's insane!!

Wow I hope everything works out for you..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/23/2009, 8:49 pm

Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

way Sad But is it ok? like 3rd cousin or over is ok right?
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/23/2009, 8:52 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

That's hilarious! :D
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/23/2009, 9:03 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

Sounds fine to me, I mean by 4th cousin you've got to be getting pretty out there genetically...
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/23/2009, 9:10 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

Sounds fine to me, I mean by 4th cousin you've got to be getting pretty out there genetically...

Cousins do make dozens ..;
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/23/2009, 9:39 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

How?!? He still won't talk to me, and 5 other pplz at my school r my cousins!!!
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/23/2009, 9:40 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

Cousins do make dozens ..;

more like thousands...
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 9:44 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

Well I'm sure its fine and everything but

FIVE COUSINS IN YOUR SCHOOL?! WOW your aunts and uncles must get seriously busy!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/23/2009, 9:57 pm

Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

FIVE COUSINS IN YOUR SCHOOL?! WOW your aunts and uncles must get seriously busy!

My grandma has 14 siblings. So that and my dad's dad had 12. Dad is the youngest of 6.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 10:16 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

My grandma has 14 siblings. So that and my dad's dad had 12. Dad is the youngest of 6.

Uhh why so many kids?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 11:05 pm

My turn ^u^

I'm homeschooled ;-;

Who are your friends?
-Khari Cephas (his name is seriously Khari, XD)
-Jedhi Weir (like starwars jedi)
-Rebecca Flor (flower :D)

Lonely.. ._.

I guess this was a bad question..

Or more depressed?
A little.. not entirely

Harsh and mean at times. (They've never been homeschooled by them so they don't know)

Well I love filmmaking, but others can do that, I like drawing, but others can do that. I can do a reverse-one-handed-handspring Smile

Hmm... I'm a christian that went to an art school for half my life then got pulled away from everything I know and love to get homeschooled. And I know almost every line in "Saving Private Ryan" almost, I'm close..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next