DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

+25
star-girl
SnowFallsSlow
Terra
Fishing4Infinity
hotspot
AkAlina
Rain
Tizmael
Raevien
Xenophobic Sponge
Luck
Eve
FloatingMagikarp
BigHazelEyes
archiesangel
kevoon
Cylor
Music_Hero2779
Thecrazykid3649
Naked Snake
Riaaanna
thewizardofodd12
TheDeceiverGod
EllaMila1
Vandal
29 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/24/2009, 5:15 am

Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:Where do you go to school? Les Cheauax Middle School
Who are your friends? Sarah,Grace,Brad, Eric.S., Eric.K., Kati, Kelley, Kelly, Catlin, Katlyn, and Derek. Also u all! (if u want 2 b a friend)
What's your life been like lately? Love life sucks, Social life is ok.
Does everything you do make you happier? Not really...
Or more depressed? Sometimes
What are your parents like? Love work more than me, and MoM is going alittle insane.. Really no joke.

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't? I can unhinge my jaw like a snake!

Also I can write better with me right foot than my left hand!!!

Oh gots a crush too?

And your parents should really watch the film "Click". Its so good, and I think it shows that family is the reason why you work. Sorry to hear about your mother, but otherwise you have lotsa good friends ;D

Oh I love CLICK! Saw it with my ma in theaters, totally awsome! (that was b4 moms problem)

And as 4 crush, his name Brad and we dated this summer. Only now we found out we r 4th cousins... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Whaaaaaat?! No freaking way.. That's insane!!

Wow I hope everything works out for you..

way Sad But is it ok? like 3rd cousin or over is ok right?

That's hilarious! :D

How?!? He still won't talk to me, and 5 other pplz at my school r my cousins!!!

Well I'm sure its fine and everything but

FIVE COUSINS IN YOUR SCHOOL?! WOW your aunts and uncles must get seriously busy!

My grandma has 14 siblings. So that and my dad's dad had 12. Dad is the youngest of 6.

Uhh why so many kids?

Gotdang! And i thought it was hard enough living with 3 brothers. O.o
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell me a little about yourself.. i guess..

Post by Cylor 9/24/2009, 5:28 am

Mercy wrote:Where do you go to school?
Nowhere for the vast majority of the past two decades, I'm happy to say. Was home schooled and largely self-taught from junior high on. I hated school as a kid, I've always been much better off learning on my own terms.
Who are your friends?
A number of people with whom I've either worked or shared common interests over the years. At this point, there aren't very many who live near me; the majority of the friends with whom I communicate regularly are online contacts I've "met" through one discussion forum or another.
What's your life been like lately?
Rather boring and uneventful, for better and worse.
Does everything you do make you happier?
Or more depressed?
Yes.
What are your parents like?
They're both still alive, and are very moral and supportive, I suppose, as parents go. (It's not as though I've ever had any others to compare them against. Razz ) Whatever I am, I'm sure I owe largely to them...in many ways I'm aware of, and surely in many others I'm not.
What amazing skills do you have that others just don't?
I think I've become a fairly good writer, through a great deal of time and effort, though I'm always striving to improve my skills in that area. I used to be quite a good sketch artist, as well, but I haven't drawn anything for several years.
Tell me something about yourself that is absolutely interesting!
Um...well, apart from a few minor biographic details listed on my fanfiction.net page, I'm not sure if anyone here would find anything about me interesting. By the look of things, I'm older than most everyone else here. I've been writing stories about the Titans cast for the past couple of years. Those are probably the main things I'd expect the rest of you to find interesting, possibly.
Cylor
Cylor

http://sincronos.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/24/2009, 11:43 am

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Who are your friends? Sarah,Grace,Brad, Eric.S., Eric.K., Kati, Kelley, Kelly, Catlin, Katlyn, and Derek. Also u all! (if u want 2 b a friend)
What are your parents like? Love work more than me, and MoM is going alittle insane.. Really no joke.

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't? I can unhinge my jaw like a snake!

Oh gots a crush too?

And your parents should really watch the film "Click". Its so good, and I think it shows that family is the reason why you work. Sorry to hear about your mother, but otherwise you have lotsa good friends ;D

Oh I love CLICK! Saw it with my ma in theaters, totally awsome! (that was b4 moms problem)

And as 4 crush, his name Brad and we dated this summer. Only now we found out we r 4th cousins... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

FIVE COUSINS IN YOUR SCHOOL?! WOW your aunts and uncles must get seriously busy!

My grandma has 14 siblings. So that and my dad's dad had 12. Dad is the youngest of 6.

Uhh why so many kids?

Ya I have 2 brothers.

Wherever you go there must be relatives...
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/24/2009, 6:32 pm

Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Oh gots a crush too?

Uhh why so many kids?

Ya I have 2 brothers.

Wherever you go there must be relatives...

Only child..now...
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/24/2009, 9:38 pm

Oh really? Only child? Your parents desicion?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/25/2009, 6:34 pm

My Twin died at birth, so yeah... me and my cousin, cousins and more cousins!!! :lol!:
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/25/2009, 7:49 pm

icegal2779 wrote:My Twin died at birth, so yeah... me and my cousin, cousins and more cousins!!! :lol!:

What?! Ohh noooo! That's SO depressing!!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/26/2009, 3:14 pm

Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:My Twin died at birth, so yeah... me and my cousin, cousins and more cousins!!! :lol!:

What?! Ohh noooo! That's SO depressing!!

Not really cuz I never really knew her
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/26/2009, 8:03 pm

But you could have and that's what's depressing
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/26/2009, 10:40 pm

Mercy wrote:But you could have and that's what's depressing

Then maybe you shouldn't go out of your way to say it and depress her?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/27/2009, 6:53 am

Naked Snake wrote:
Mercy wrote:But you could have and that's what's depressing

Then maybe you shouldn't go out of your way to say it and depress her?

It takes more than that 2 depress me! Smile
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/27/2009, 11:50 am

Ah you're very strong spirited..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevoon 9/27/2009, 1:26 pm

[quote="Mercy"]Where do you go to school? Chino Vally high school
Who are your friends? ??
What's your life been like lately? boreing
Or more depressed? usually more deppressing
What are your parents like? over protective i never get to do anything

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't? none
Tell me something about yourself that is absolutely interesting! I know sign language i think thats intresting

(Just don't go overboard and tell me your life-story cause I might die just by glancing at the wall of text, just generalize it so everyone can read without getting scared ._.)[/quote]
kevoon
kevoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/27/2009, 2:04 pm

Wow, your parents sound like my parents..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 9/27/2009, 5:51 pm

Mercy wrote:Wow, your parents sound like my parents..

same here ^
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/27/2009, 6:39 pm

Not here, my folks are, and always have been, pretty trusting, or open, or whatever adjective you'd like to use there for not over protective. Been a little annoying actually, really hard to get rid of those teenage-rebellion vibes when your folks are ok with you doing anything that you don't know is outright stupid. But I'd still rather have mine that anyone else's.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/27/2009, 8:48 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:Not here, my folks are, and always have been, pretty trusting, or open, or whatever adjective you'd like to use there for not over protective. Been a little annoying actually, really hard to get rid of those teenage-rebellion vibes when your folks are ok with you doing anything that you don't know is outright stupid. But I'd still rather have mine that anyone else's.

Yeah I would never trade my parents for any other, cause I know for a fact that they are the way they are because they love me, and in the end I know that its good for me even though I don't like it now.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigHazelEyes 9/28/2009, 4:20 pm

Where do you go to school?
Bath High School

Who are your friends?
My 3 best friends are Heather, Brittani, and Christina

Rough, a bit sad, and fun

That would be a big NO

Or more depressed?
Read above answer

My mom can be a bit self centered, our relationship isn't to good and we are complete opposites. It annoys me how inconsiderate she is, but I love her. My dad is awesome, we have a great relationship.

Umm..none really, I'm good at baton and my singing is retty good. Ohh! I can get animals to calm down really easily, would that be considered a skill?

Umm....today I randomly won a makeover that I don't remember signing up for

Last edited by BigHazelEyes on 9/28/2009, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/28/2009, 7:56 pm

Bath High School

Home of the fightin' Bath Tubs--8-2 in their division.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/28/2009, 8:30 pm

Lol wow a makeover? What type?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigHazelEyes 9/30/2009, 2:56 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Bath High School

Home of the fightin' Bath Tubs--8-2 in their division.

lol, we should be bath tubs, but we're not
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by BigHazelEyes 9/30/2009, 2:58 pm

Mercy wrote:Lol wow a makeover? What type?

It was from Mary Kay, some lady who works for the company came to my house and made me over with a bunch of Mary Kay make up.....
It was weird.
BigHazelEyes
BigHazelEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by FloatingMagikarp 10/1/2009, 3:50 am

Where do you go to school?: I'm a junior in high school ^^ and started this Proj. when i was a freshman ._.
boy aren't i weird? >_>

Who are your friends?:
i usually hang out with the group of "weird" people. -as in random weird people
who love anime and video games *cough* otaku? xD and whaddaya know, we all love drawing too ^^

What's your life been like lately?:
i guess you can say my life is pretty much the same everyday?
i get busy, get thrown in the face with work lol >_>, but all in all, i don't really stress it since i try to
stay positive in the things that i do.

Does everything you do make you happier?: lol of course not :D *points to homework at desk*
but everything else, yes, it does make me happier ^_^

Or more depressed?: hm, i don't really get negative feelings very easily so it's hard to say. i think the last time (if i remember correctly) when i was sad was when CN started to go down the drain. lol, but that was about it.

What are your parents like?: we're not super best friends and we're not super bad enemies. we pretty much have a "whatever is whatever" type of relationship, so my parents are pretty open about me being independent and my opinions about things. although we're not the best of friends, i still have a ton of respect for them for being open to me ^^

What amazing skills do you have that others just don't?:
idk if im amazing or anything, but um... is being "weird" considered a skill? lol ._. xD

Example: I hugged a fire hydrant on Christmas Eve just because I felt like it. The guy standing next to me (waiting for the "oh-boy-let's cross the street 8D - light " to appear) was laughing behind me thinking i was some sort of retard. XD lol but seriously, you guys should hug a fire hydrant some time. it gives you a new feeling of rebirth and understanding of life o3o XDDD
FloatingMagikarp
FloatingMagikarp

Location : right here on the forums. and over there on youtube. dropping by on deviantart. *yawn* time for bed~

https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingMagikarp

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve 10/1/2009, 2:37 pm

I was to attend the Art Institute of San Diego this month actually, unfortunately the tuition fees proved too much (damn you ever increasing currency ratio). I shall be taking admission in some university/college locally. Perhaps may give this online school I found a go. *shrug*

Who are your friends?
They range from celebrity look-a-like dorks, to schizophrenics, to beavers and so on.

As always, wonderful. I love my life.

Hmm, I suppose.

Or more depressed?
I am looked up to as a vastly experienced designer and people love me. Oh woe is me D:

My mom is Cruela Devil. My dad is a clueless chibi at heart. They are awesome

I do not wish to brag about my skills, but I do posses a variety of skills. One, of which is considered my best, is my graphic and web design.

As a very young child, I have hit my head and went unconcious five times. My cousin dropped me, I fell off my bike and hit my head on the road, fell down the stair, I was sitting backwards in my car seat when the car jerked leading me to fall and become stuck between the seat and the front, and one time I got so angry I passed out...
Eve
Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 11/15/2009, 10:45 pm

I can't believe this topic didn't flourish O.o it seems so nice... lol anyway,

UCLA
Who are your friends?
Unfortunately, they're all over the country; few names are Nick, Whitney, Arian, Rishi, Nikki, Pamela, Tara, Tiffany, Branden.. you get the idea
Pretty spectacular, except work load getting bigger; life has its ups n downs as always
Not necessarily
Or more depressed?
Same answer as above
Fun-loving, chill, encouraging, n loving. Guess I'm lucky

(Not trying to brag) in high school I was the best wrestler our team had n it was great while it lasted
Not sure this is absolutely interesting, but I'm pretty pensive; I have my loud moments but every now n then I just sit back, relax by myself, n think about my life or life in general
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next