DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Go!

+10
Eve
Raevien
SylverBluTitan
TheDeceiverGod
Naked Snake
Azrael
Xenophobic Sponge
Riaaanna
Cylor
Starfire_02
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Teen Titans Go! - Page 3 Empty Re: Teen Titans Go!

Post by mike10031 10/27/2009, 6:55 pm

if you want to see some ttg comic scans,then you can check this place out :http://comic-skulled.blogspot.com/ , may not have as much as of the other places but it wil get the job done. too bad that ttg was canceled for the SECOND TIME. Teen Titans Go! - Page 3 Icon_cry

mike10031

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 10/27/2009, 10:07 pm

mike10031 wrote:too bad that ttg was canceled for the SECOND TIME. Teen Titans Go! - Page 3 Icon_cry
There really wasn't a way around it. Comics based on shows rarely live longer than two years after the related show has been canceled. On top of that, Teen Titans Go!'s sales numbers weren't exactly all that great to begin with.

Let's be fair; DC kept the book going longer than originally intended solely for the fans, but eventually it was going to have to be canned.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/28/2009, 4:11 am

Azrael wrote:
mike10031 wrote:too bad that ttg was canceled for the SECOND TIME. Teen Titans Go! - Page 3 Icon_cry
There really wasn't a way around it. Comics based on shows rarely live longer than two years after the related show has been canceled. On top of that, Teen Titans Go!'s sales numbers weren't exactly all that great to begin with.

Let's be fair; DC kept the book going longer than originally intended solely for the fans, but eventually it was going to have to be canned.

Well, at least it could stay a little longer. That's better than nothing at all. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/1/2009, 2:04 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Well, at least it could stay a little longer. That's better than nothing at all. Smile

I still havent found a place where i can get the comics..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/1/2009, 6:17 pm

Well, if you want The actuall comics (As in physical comic books) It may be dificult to find them in comic shops and such, but internet sites like E-bay and Amazon are sure to have them. If you want to see the pages online, like scans and stuff, you most likely won't find 'em- sadly, that would break copyright laws to post entire issues online =/
Hope I could help Razz
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/1/2009, 7:17 pm

The Professor wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Well, if you want The actuall comics (As in physical comic books) It may be dificult to find them in comic shops and such,

Not true. My comic shop has them in over stock. And yet I still haven't bothered to pick them up.
Well, i suppose some shops might have them. However, none of the local ones I know have have had them. I suppose it is entirely possible for other shops to have them in greater supply. my bad.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenophobic Sponge 11/1/2009, 7:23 pm

The Professor wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:Well, if you want The actuall comics (As in physical comic books) It may be dificult to find them in comic shops and such,

Not true. My comic shop has them in over stock. And yet I still haven't bothered to pick them up.

Nah, it's really a shot in the dark on if the comic shops bothered to carry them or not. I know mine doesn't have them any more either. It probably depends on the size of the shop, and the average age of the customer base that shops there. If you can't find the books in your town, you probably best off looking on Ebay or somewhere else online.

Xenophobic Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/18/2009, 1:33 pm

Xenophobic Sponge wrote:
The Professor wrote:

Nah, it's really a shot in the dark on if the comic shops bothered to carry them or not. I know mine doesn't have them any more either. It probably depends on the size of the shop, and the average age of the customer base that shops there. If you can't find the books in your town, you probably best off looking on Ebay or somewhere else online.

When i looked on ebay, all the comics were for like over $96!!
Teen Titans Go! - Page 3 TTG25p11

Yes, i am a dedicated TT fan, but idk if i have that kinda money to spend on comic books Suspect ! maybe if i win the lottery, but if i win the lottery i would bring the show back forever! Twisted Evil
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 12/18/2009, 6:09 pm

mike10031 wrote:if you want to see some ttg comic scans,then you can check this place out :http://comic-skulled.blogspot.com/ , may not have as much as of the other places but it wil get the job done. too bad that ttg was canceled for the SECOND TIME. Teen Titans Go! - Page 3 Icon_cry

How do you look at the scans cause its not working..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/9/2010, 7:45 pm

I've been reading "Teen Titans Go!" on http://www.htmlcomics.com/html.asp?Series_Name=Teen%20Titans%20Go&Alpha=|&Lookup=Teen%20Titans%20Go

And I've finished the 6th issue now. I am terribly disappointed in how bad the writers portrayed the characters. Beast Boy seems too much of a Jerk, Robin seems to be completely useless (his character does almost nothing), Cyborg seems like a completely different character, Raven seems to say the word "pointless" so many times it becomes unfamiliar (Also I hated how the story was resolved in issue 6, they put her on a pedestal and made her seem smarter than all the other characters), and Starfire... how can they mess up the most basic of characters?

Oh and the jokes and art are so stupid. I hate the crap they have on the bottom of some pages. I just tend to ignore them now.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 1/10/2010, 2:13 am

Mercy wrote:I've been reading "Teen Titans Go!" on http://www.htmlcomics.com/html.asp?Series_Name=Teen%20Titans%20Go&Alpha=|&Lookup=Teen%20Titans%20Go

And I've finished the 6th issue now. I am terribly disappointed in how bad the writers portrayed the characters. Beast Boy seems too much of a Jerk, Robin seems to be completely useless (his character does almost nothing), Cyborg seems like a completely different character, Raven seems to say the word "pointless" so many times it becomes unfamiliar (Also I hated how the story was resolved in issue 6, they put her on a pedestal and made her seem smarter than all the other characters), and Starfire... how can they mess up the most basic of characters?

Oh and the jokes and art are so stupid. I hate the crap they have on the bottom of some pages. I just tend to ignore them now.
From what I've seen, it gets much better as it goes along. The comic was produced side by side with the series, so the writers often had about as much to go off of as we did. Most of the characters hadn't gotten a lot of depth that early in the series and same goes with the comics. They certainly couldn't step on the show writers toes.

On Robin, I'd actually find that a refreshing change of pace, personally, but you shouldn't be too worried. From what I remember Robin starts stealing the spotlight in most issues before long. Just like the show.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/10/2010, 3:02 pm

Azrael wrote:
Mercy wrote:I've been reading "Teen Titans Go!" on http://www.htmlcomics.com/html.asp?Series_Name=Teen%20Titans%20Go&Alpha=|&Lookup=Teen%20Titans%20Go

From what I've seen, it gets much better as it goes along. The comic was produced side by side with the series, so the writers often had about as much to go off of as we did. Most of the characters hadn't gotten a lot of depth that early in the series and same goes with the comics. They certainly couldn't step on the show writers toes.

On Robin, I'd actually find that a refreshing change of pace, personally, but you shouldn't be too worried. From what I remember Robin starts stealing the spotlight in most issues before long. Just like the show.

I hope you're right, because at the end of the 8th issue where Cyborg uses a low frequency to disintegrate everyones clothing in the town.. That's just retarded. That's a lame excuse to get everyone in the town including Starfire naked. Still never explained how it can disintegrate fabric, nor how Robin and Raven who were right next to the blast stayed perfectly fine.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/10/2010, 3:47 pm

I found a website that has the TT comics, so I'll read them and then see what I think of them. So far I have read only 1 and it really dissapionted me. The drawing sucks..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/10/2010, 3:59 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:I found a website that has the TT comics, so I'll read them and then see what I think of them. So far I have read only 1 and it really dissapionted me. The drawing sucks..

Yeah... I hate the art. Cyborg and Beast Boy especially look sloppy.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/10/2010, 4:27 pm

Yeah haha its kinda funny though.. everyone looks so messed up
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/11/2010, 2:03 pm

Eh... finished up the 9th issue.. Raven seems to like making everyone feel like idiots.

On top of that the reason why Teen Titans fight bad guys is because they're bad, and the Titans are good. If War doesn't solve anything then I guess that the Titans should just let Gizmo wreck everything right?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 10:39 am

Does that even make sense?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/22/2010, 10:55 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:Does that even make sense?
Exactly! No sense at all! I'm not liking it.. why am I still bothering with it? Maybe cause it says "Teen Titans" on the cover and its based off the show, although it seems to be based off the show as much as "Mein Kampf" is based off the Bible.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 1/22/2010, 10:58 pm

Yeah, just like with the show some of the comic books plots are a little thin.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3