DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

+9
Tÿ
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
Raevien
redeagle321
~Angel~
TheDeceiverGod
13 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 24 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by EllaMila1 11/17/2009, 2:21 pm

Mercy wrote:(How does she fit in? I mean from wanting a normal life to pursuing the Teen Titans is a hard gap to fill. And if you skip over it then it makes as much sense as exploding purple pineapples.)

Well, I'm going to play Terra in the other roleplay, and I have a few methods.
But, that roleplay hasn't even begun, so it's easier.
I haven't got a clue how she would fit in this mess. >.<
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 24 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/17/2009, 2:29 pm

(As long a someone is alive they can be fit in, and death isn't really all that insurmountable an obstacle either.
Maybe Slade decides he wants a little pay back for the whole lava thing, maybe Terra sees a news cast about him and, realizing he isn't dead, she comes out of hiding temporarily to finish some unfinished business with her old instructor. Maybe she sees Beast Boy doing whatever it is he's doing and old feelings come swelling back compelling her to return to the Good Fight.
All of this action on the assumption she faked having her memories lost. If we go with that she actually lost her memories we have a whole slew of other options. Slade looks for pay back & Terra doesn't know who he is, freaks and wakes back up her powers.
Collateral damage is done to the city thanks to Blackfire/other villains, (other villains would in most cases be Cinderblock Plasmus or Overload this is why I kept them off the field.) and Terra is compelled to save innocent bystanders, because they always seem to be in the way, inadvertently reawakening her powers in the process of stopping some rubble from flattening a small child or six.
Maybe Terra tries a new flavor of frozen coffee beverage and some strange caffeine related side-effect reawakens her powers so long as she's caffeinated.

Really, the possibilities are endless.

Also, this ^see above^ is why Game Masters are important.)

PS: (I thought of another one.
Maybe Blackfire has come back to Earth to destroy the Titans' romantic relationships beginning with turning Beast Boy's one love into street pizza, and climaxing with the destruction of her own sister's main squeeze the red breasted boy wonder, and in the process of attacking Terra, the incredible amount of fear your average girl feels when she's targeted by a ruthless evil alien wakes Terra's powers up as self defense.)
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/17/2009, 3:45 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:PS: (I thought of another one.
Maybe Blackfire has come back to Earth to destroy the Titans' romantic relationships beginning with turning Beast Boy's one love into street pizza, and climaxing with the destruction of her own sister's main squeeze the red breasted boy wonder, and in the process of attacking Terra, the incredible amount of fear your average girl feels when she's targeted by a ruthless evil alien wakes Terra's powers up as self defense.)

...Woooow.
Didn't see that coming. XDD
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/17/2009, 4:38 pm

I was always rather fond of cloning and android replicas myself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 11/17/2009, 6:10 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:(Do you all have room for a Terra? I got a request.)

(It's obviously me who wants to play as Terra. Seeing as you guys have been doing this for a while, it wouldn't be fair for me to throw myself into the whole thing, so is it okay if I join in? I don't wanna impose)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 11/17/2009, 6:11 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:(As long a someone is alive they can be fit in, and death isn't really all that insurmountable an obstacle either.
Maybe Slade decides he wants a little pay back for the whole lava thing, maybe Terra sees a news cast about him and, realizing he isn't dead, she comes out of hiding temporarily to finish some unfinished business with her old instructor. Maybe she sees Beast Boy doing whatever it is he's doing and old feelings come swelling back compelling her to return to the Good Fight.
All of this action on the assumption she faked having her memories lost. If we go with that she actually lost her memories we have a whole slew of other options. Slade looks for pay back & Terra doesn't know who he is, freaks and wakes back up her powers.
Collateral damage is done to the city thanks to Blackfire/other villains, (other villains would in most cases be Cinderblock Plasmus or Overload this is why I kept them off the field.) and Terra is compelled to save innocent bystanders, because they always seem to be in the way, inadvertently reawakening her powers in the process of stopping some rubble from flattening a small child or six.
Maybe Terra tries a new flavor of frozen coffee beverage and some strange caffeine related side-effect reawakens her powers so long as she's caffeinated.

Really, the possibilities are endless.

Also, this ^see above^ is why Game Masters are important.)

PS: (I thought of another one.

(And deceiver, you are brilliant... Very creative haha Smile)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/17/2009, 8:34 pm

Red i think its your turn to post
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/17/2009, 9:10 pm

Well, I do beleive it is my turn once more, so here goes:
Slade continued to try and swat away the increasingly irritating atacks from Bumblebee, but as time dragged on, so did his patience. He knew dawn was fast approaching, and he had to get out of steel city asap. nonetheless, he still had time, and continued his fight with Bumblebee.
(I can't stretching staying in steel city for too many more posts X_x)
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/17/2009, 11:48 pm

Robin runs up to the Medical Bay. "Cyborg.. what's going on? What's wrong with Starfire?" He demanded to know.

(Guys.. I have no idea where you're going with this..)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/18/2009, 9:10 am

(i believe it is my turn to post :D so if terra wants then i shall see if i can't accidentaly run into her XD...)

BB had rested long enough. he kept running, and by now he took off his mask. he was on the sidewalk thinking.
"now what? keep running? ican't keep this up forever..." he kept walking. he was, however disguised. he ran into an alley, pt on his regular Doom Patrol outfit and started to run...

(he STARTED to run. maybe Terra can see him or something XD! it's your choice.)
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/18/2009, 9:24 am

redeagle321 wrote:Well, I do beleive it is my turn once more, so here goes:
Slade continued to try and swat away the increasingly irritating atacks from Bumblebee, but as time dragged on, so did his patience. He knew dawn was fast approaching, and he had to get out of steel city asap. nonetheless, he still had time, and continued his fight with Bumblebee.
(I can't stretching staying in steel city for too many more posts X_x)

(well, you can say that external factors avoided him from getting back to Jump. Like... Bad weather to fly or something. XD :lol!: hope you get what I meant, though.)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/18/2009, 11:07 am

Ty wrote:(i believe it is my turn to post :D so if terra wants then i shall see if i can't accidentaly run into her XD...)

Wait.. Is Terra, Terra?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/18/2009, 11:21 am

Mercy wrote:
Ty wrote:(i believe it is my turn to post :D so if terra wants then i shall see if i can't accidentaly run into her XD...)

Wait.. Is Terra, Terra?

not.. yet... I think?
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/18/2009, 11:26 am

EllaMila1 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Wait.. Is Terra, Terra?

not.. yet... I think?

Yeah, not yet. Like I said, there better be an explanation on how "Terra" realizes that or becomes Terra.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 11/18/2009, 11:45 am

(( T_T So I'm basically having to sneak online to keep my hyper obsessive mother off my tail about working on my portfolio without distractions. ....at least the rp hasn't really moved anywhere since the last few places I was needed to post...

>.> So, do I need to wait another round? M'sorry I've been so...on/off/on/off....life's just been ...hectic. Yes. That's the word for it. ))
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 11/18/2009, 12:34 pm

Raevien wrote:(( T_T So I'm basically having to sneak online to keep my hyper obsessive mother off my tail about working on my portfolio without distractions. ....at least the rp hasn't really moved anywhere since the last few places I was needed to post...

>.> So, do I need to wait another round? M'sorry I've been so...on/off/on/off....life's just been ...hectic. Yes. That's the word for it. ))
aww that sucks. T_T
well. I guess you'll have to wait another 7 rounds. >.>
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/18/2009, 7:21 pm

Mercy wrote:
(Guys.. I have no idea where you're going with this..)

(Yeah hahahah me niether but whatever! :D )

(Oh and Im guna start this from when Cyborg injects star and she "dies")

Starfire was screaming and thrashing so hard that she didn't see or hear Cyborg come in, but soon she felt him try to hold her still as he injected her witht the medicine. As the medicine made its way through her body, she began to feel numb and tired. As soon as Cyborg was done injecting her, Star went limp and fell back on to the bed.

She didnt know how long she had been knocked out, but it didnt matter. As Star sat up, she felt like something was taking control over her body, for she began to feel very angry and restless. She saw Cyborg looking at her with shock on his face, but something told her to attack.

"Star, whats wr-" He began to say, but she had already grabbed him by the neck, her eyes and hands blazing. What is happening to me..? She thought.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 11/18/2009, 9:13 pm

(Mercy, is it ok if I take control of Robin for a little? All he needs to do is stand there, gawking, and TRY to say a few words. XD)

Gasping for the breath of life, Cyborg wasted no time. He emitted a sonic beam from his cannon and blasted Starfire point-blank, hating himself for it, but it also felt justified. He saw Robin's expression as he standed and stared frozen in beweilderment of the scene unraveling before him. There was no way Robin had the willingness to muster up the gall to attack Starfire. Not in his current condition. A cloud of smoke, the airborne residue of the sonic beam, hung around Starfire's face like a veil. When the smoke cleared, Starfire was unscathed. She tenaciously grasped Cyborg's throat as her hateful, malevolent expression seemed to double in intensity. NOW she was beyond irate. Robin tried desperately to choke out the words, ''Starfire, STOP!!'', but his throat was thick as if he swallowed a tire. Starfire proceeded to hurl Cyborg out of the medical bay and into the briny blue water that awaited him as Robin watched in what seemed like a slow motion that would never pass over.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/18/2009, 10:08 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:(Mercy, is it ok if I take control of Robin for a little? All he needs to do is stand there, gawking, and TRY to say a few words. XD)

Nonono, I don't mind at all, I think you did a good post, I had no idea where to go last time so, yeah not a problem!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 11/19/2009, 5:25 am

Bumblebee returned to her original size and gave Slade one last kick to his chest, sending him down to the concrete (hope that's ok, red. lol). She looked around for signs of Speedy, but she still couldn't see him. Not bothering to push the emergency button again, she flipped her communicator open and contacted him.

"Titans, come in, this is Bumblebee," she said, a little impatiently. "I need backup immediately - I found Slade. I repeat, I found--"

Just before Bumblebee could finish her sentence, she gasped at the sudden pain that hit her head. Unconscious, she fell to the concrete, her communicator abandoned.

(Red, can I make Slade attack Bumblebee? xD It was supposed to be him hitting Bee with his staff... Then SPEEDY comes to the rescue! xDDDDD Raevien. Post. NOW!)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/19/2009, 11:10 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:Bumblebee returned to her original size and gave Slade one last kick to his chest, sending him down to the concrete (hope that's ok, red. lol). She looked around for signs of Speedy, but she still couldn't see him. Not bothering to push the emergency button again, she flipped her communicator open and contacted him.

"Titans, come in, this is Bumblebee," she said, a little impatiently. "I need backup immediately - I found Slade. I repeat, I found--"

Just before Bumblebee could finish her sentence, she gasped at the sudden pain that hit her head. Unconscious, she fell to the concrete, her communicator abandoned.

(Red, can I make Slade attack Bumblebee? xD It was supposed to be him hitting Bee with his staff... Then SPEEDY comes to the rescue! xDDDDD Raevien. Post. NOW!)
no worries I don't mind lol
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 11/19/2009, 12:56 pm

(( jfdklsfjdlsfskad;jd I'M HERE, DANGIT. 8D ))

Speedy grunted shortly as his boots hit the building roof, but he shoved right back up and sped on. The emergency signal had blipped onto his communicator just minutes after Bee had left the tower. Not good. He plucked the device from his belt once again and double checked the location of the small red blip. Just a few more buildings and he should be there. Hang on, Karen--whatever's going on, he thought, scowling a bit as he sprang over and onto another roof. His feet had hardly hit the concrete when the communicator went off again. His thumb jammed down onto the answering button.

"Titans, come in, this is Bumblebee! I need backup immediately - I found Slade. I repeat, I found--" her voice suddenly cut out and there was a short clatter before the screen began to fizz and static.

"Bee? BEE!" He came to an abrupt halt, tripping on himself a bit. "...BEE, answer me!!....BumbleBee!?"

Seconds passed as he continued to almost stare through the communicator, waiting for a response. When nothing came he thrust the device back into his belt and took off again with a short 'damnit!' under his breath. He rounded a corner so fast it nearly caused him to stumble all over his own two feet, but he jerked to a stop as the battle scene came into view. Slade stood near Bee's unconscious body on the concrete roof, staff in hand...and even though his mask covered his face, the archer could almost feel the sinister smirk crawling up his face.

In a flash, his bow was in hand and laced with an electro-arrow, the yellow tip letting out a soft whirrrrrr as it started to glow brightly. His mask ends narrowed slowly as a scowl crossed his lips.

"...back off."
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/19/2009, 1:42 pm

(Terra has officially joined, as, well Terra. I trust you'll all make her feel welcome, you can view the character sheet for Terra with the others it has now been added under Blackfire's within a spoiler tag. Terra(the player) was kind enough to provide a bit of introduction for Terra(the character) at the end of the History sections, so be aware of that.

The order has been revised to include and now stands at.

1. redeagle321
  2. Mercy
  3. TeenTitan-X
  4. Shadow_Of_Darkness
  5. Starfire02
  6. Thecrazykid3649
  7. Rianna Lauren
  8. Raevien
  9. prettycarolina21
  10. EllaMila1
  11. Terra
  12. redeagle321

Provided there are no objections.
Are there any objections?)

Last edited by TheDeceiverGod on 11/21/2009, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/19/2009, 5:47 pm

why is she last?...aw who cares, no objection
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/19/2009, 7:24 pm

I dont care lol
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next