DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+46
Radiance
redeagle321
Quickfeather
Cylor
Xenophobic Sponge
Bass_so_low
TheDeceiverGod
miniloaf94
RustleXer
princess of darkness
zillyboy
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Nightstar19
Faust
starfire1996
StaticJames
TheGoAsk
ChoMo
Vandal
quinceyleejonas
Laughing_Man
SylverBluTitan
archiesangel
Negromancer
Azrael
EllaMila1
~Angel~
makamook
0chocolachao0
Titans_Fan123
pentatitans5
Rachel1466
PJA1692
Sierra
ravenfan
StarxRob4ever
BeastBoysGirl93
Forza3yeah
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
Blitzkrieg
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
thewizardofodd12
FloatingMagikarp
50 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 22 Empty Re: Random News

Post by ChoMo 9/20/2009, 2:49 pm

When TT started to air on CN again, I was so thrilled!
I thought "Hey! Maybe the fan base will grow immensely and new viewers plus the old ones will watch it more and more!"
And it seemed to be somewhat true. They are showing it more and more, and it isn't just one episode, its multiple. I had (and still do) hope thinking that they would realize that they would give what the fans were craving for; more.

But a fanbase is great! We can really give all of our ideas!
ChoMo
ChoMo

https://www.youtube.com/user/missa567

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/20/2009, 3:16 pm

aetitan414 wrote:I really dont think we should "give up" or however you think of it because look at how far this project has come.. They are showing re-runs of Teen Titans and someone told me that Greg Cipes said that TT was back and that there was going to be a sixth season in 2010.. but first there was going to be a live action movie.. (I dont know if this is true, its just what I heard) But even if it isnt true, we cant just stop the project!! Okay, maybe the letter didnt really work out, but that just means that we have to find another way to keep this project alive. Isnt there anything else we can do??

The Cipes rumor is false; the live action movie is in development hell, the series is dead and reduced to reruns. Accept.

People seem to have some misconceptions as to what the term "fanbase," means...
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/20/2009, 7:01 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:I really dont think we should "give up" or however you think of it because look at how far this project has come.. They are showing re-runs of Teen Titans and someone told me that Greg Cipes said that TT was back and that there was going to be a sixth season in 2010.. but first there was going to be a live action movie.. (I dont know if this is true, its just what I heard) But even if it isnt true, we cant just stop the project!! Okay, maybe the letter didnt really work out, but that just means that we have to find another way to keep this project alive. Isnt there anything else we can do??

The Cipes rumor is false; the live action movie is in development hell, the series is dead and reduced to reruns. Accept.

Yeah well thats why I said I didnt know for sure if there was going to be a season six. But I guess I know now that there wont be a new season anytime soon... Okay well thats a real dissapointment, i was really looking foward to a sixth season.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/20/2009, 8:08 pm

Naked Snake wrote:

The live action film has actually been rebooted. Just to be clear. I suppose it's still technically in development hell, but not to the point where it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/20/2009, 8:34 pm

ohh...
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/20/2009, 10:03 pm

As you all can see, the chatbox has been temporarily deleted due to the fact some people just cannot get along and their are constant arguments that lead to other members wanting to quit, etc and the admins have had enough. It will be reactivated in 24 hours or so.

Last edited by Thecrazykid3649 on 9/20/2009, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/20/2009, 10:06 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:As you all can see, the chatbox has been temporarily deleted due to the fact some people just cannot get along and literally all hell broke loose and the admins have had enough. It will be reactivated in 24 hours or so.

ugh fine.. I really wish people would just get along...
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/20/2009, 10:08 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:As you all can see, the chatbox has been temporarily deleted due to the fact some people just cannot get along and their are constant arguments that lead to other members wanting to quit, etc and the admins have had enough. It will be reactivated in 24 hours or so.

Or, in the alternative, since this problem is recurring and will never go away, why don't you keep it deleted?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/20/2009, 10:12 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:As you all can see, the chatbox has been temporarily deleted due to the fact some people just cannot get along and their are constant arguments that lead to other members wanting to quit, etc and the admins have had enough. It will be reactivated in 24 hours or so.

Or, in the alternative, since this problem is recurring and will never go away, why don't you keep it deleted?

The chatbox is part of what makes this forum attractive. If its gone for good, we might not have as much...activity.

If it DOESN'T stop, then yeah, the chat might be gone for good. I have to discuss it with the other admins.

The chatbox was not made for fights; it was made for members to socialize, like on any other forum. But if its causing more trouble than good, then idk if it should stay up.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/20/2009, 10:14 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

The chatbox is part of what makes this forum attractive. If its gone for good, we might not have as much...activity.

If it DOESN'T stop, then yeah, the chat might be gone for good. I have to discuss it with the other admins.

The chatbox was not made for fights; it was made for members to socialize, like on any other forum. But if its causing more trouble than good, then idk if it should stay up.

Look, it seems to be causing more harm than good. Granted, it's also a hub of activity on the forum. But if most of that activity is just fighting and antagonism, then maybe it's for the best that you let it die.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/20/2009, 10:15 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

I had the same reason given to me once as to why a chat related thing should stay. Trust me; those chat things bring more trouble than they're worth. I lobbied to have it removed from a forum I go to regularly; turned out just fine without all the drama.

If the time without it goes a lot smoother, then I suggest keeping it gone; you'd be surprised how much more fun a forum can be without drama from a chat.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/20/2009, 10:16 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Look, it seems to be causing more harm than good. Granted, it's also a hub of activity on the forum. But if most of that activity is just fighting and antagonism, then maybe it's for the best that you let it die.

Not MOST of the activity. But more than we would like.

Seeing as to how attached SOME people have become to it, taking it down might make this whole forum unattractive. I guess time will tell.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 9/20/2009, 10:17 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Seeing as to how attached SOME people have become to it, taking it down might make this whole forum unattractive. I guess time will tell.

Then perhaps it'd be beneficial to "those people," in a tough love sort of way.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/20/2009, 10:18 pm

Azrael wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

I had the same reason given to me once as to why a chat related thing should stay. Trust me; those chat things bring more trouble than they're worth. I lobbied to have it removed from a forum I go to regularly; turned out just fine without all the drama.

If the time without it goes a lot smoother, then I suggest keeping it gone; you'd be surprised how much more fun a forum can be without drama from a chat.

Even if the chatbox is permanently deleted, that doesn't stop people from pming each other. And fights can take place through pms as well. Heck, a certain member is spamming my inbox right now, bitching about the chat being deleted.

We cannot fully eliminate the drama, but temporarily deleting the cb will hopefully quell it for now.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/20/2009, 10:21 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:

Then perhaps it'd be beneficial to "those people," in a tough love sort of way.
A good whuppin might be beneficial too.

Even if the chatbox is deleted, that doesn't stop people from pming each other. And fights can take place through pms as well. Heck, a certain member is spamming my inbox right now, bitching about the chat being deleted.

We cannot full eliminate the drama, but deleting the cb will hopefulll quell it for now.
That's private, at least, and can be ignored. The chatbox is public. Where others can join in and make a giant pile of s*** out of it. It just perpetuates drama, angst and BS.

Like I said, usually a forum is much better off without it. If the chatty ones want to talk, that's why IRC was invented; that'll even keep the BS away from the forum. If they come here just for the chatbox anyways, then what's the point of them being here anyways? It's an attraction to the fair weather drama starters.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 9/20/2009, 10:22 pm

yea i kinda agree...almost regret discussing this idea of putting up a chat with an admin way back in like...february..
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/20/2009, 10:25 pm

germany411 wrote:yea i kinda agree...almost regret discussing this idea of putting up a chat with an admin way back in like...february..

ugh..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Random News - Page 22 Empty hoping

Post by zillyboy 9/20/2009, 10:36 pm

even with where news is now, i still have hope. i mean how can anyone not see that great a show teen titans is?? but the question is, where do we go from where we are now?
zillyboy
zillyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/20/2009, 10:49 pm

Raven wrote:Your not the only one zilly. Hope is all I have.
You don't even have clothes?

That must suck.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/20/2009, 10:57 pm

Raven wrote:lol. its a reference...
I figured. I was just giving you a hard time. I have a habit of doing that.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 9/20/2009, 11:05 pm

Azrael wrote:
Raven wrote:Your not the only one zilly. Hope is all I have.
You don't even have clothes?

That must suck.

hahaha oh a good old knee slapper ><
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/20/2009, 11:10 pm

zillyboy wrote:even with where news is now, i still have hope. i mean how can anyone not see that great a show teen titans is?? but the question is, where do we go from where we are now?

Yeah I know I totally agree with you Zilly... Ive been dreaming of the day that they make a season 6 in TT... and I will VEVER lose hope and faith in the show OR this project... I swear, I will do all that I can to support the show and in helping to convince the writers of the show into making a season 6.. :lol!: Im so dedicated in getting Starfire her own season Razz
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael 9/20/2009, 11:11 pm

aetitan414 wrote:I will do all that I can to support the show and in helping to convince the writers of the show into making a season 6.
You talk like the writers really have a say in the matter.
Azrael
Azrael

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/21/2009, 12:52 am

Azrael wrote:
aetitan414 wrote:I will do all that I can to support the show and in helping to convince the writers of the show into making a season 6.
You talk like the writers really have a say in the matter.

:lol!:
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/21/2009, 11:43 am

Guys, this RTS thing... I thought Karp said at first that the top part was opened, but covered with tape? That's not a perfect condition... Someone must've opened is, but who knows who it was? No one is sure...

Anyways, Karp, if you're reading this, what IS the condition of the returned letter? Opened at the top but merely taped, or in a PERFECT condition like when you sent it at first?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next