DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random News

+46
Radiance
redeagle321
Quickfeather
Cylor
Xenophobic Sponge
Bass_so_low
TheDeceiverGod
miniloaf94
RustleXer
princess of darkness
zillyboy
Starfire_02
Music_Hero2779
Nightstar19
Faust
starfire1996
StaticJames
TheGoAsk
ChoMo
Vandal
quinceyleejonas
Laughing_Man
SylverBluTitan
archiesangel
Negromancer
Azrael
EllaMila1
~Angel~
makamook
0chocolachao0
Titans_Fan123
pentatitans5
Rachel1466
PJA1692
Sierra
ravenfan
StarxRob4ever
BeastBoysGirl93
Forza3yeah
Naked Snake
artemis 1223
Blitzkrieg
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
thewizardofodd12
FloatingMagikarp
50 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Random News - Page 4 Empty Re: Random News

Post by Naked Snake 7/8/2009, 6:29 pm

Re: the movie.

I'm going to copy and paste what a friend of mine said on the subject:

"The next DC heroes to be getting the movie treatments are Green Lantern (Dec. 2010) and Green Arrow (2011), both of which are in production right now. When those productions wind down, WB will be moving full throttle into the next Batman movie, with probably a new Superman movie to follow. All told, this means it'll be 2013 at the earliest before a movie can be gotten off the ground - a full ten years since TT: TAS began, and 7 years since it ended"

He also went on to say that a DVD movie is the most likely scenario for the animated series, though that's not a guarantee that it'll happen. Apparently, WB is going to be announcing two such movies at Comic-Con, though they're mum on what those movies will be about. While it's possible that one of them is a Teen Titans movie, it's a long-shot. Keep your fingers crossed though.

If it's not, then I'm afraid that's going to put a damper on things, at least for another year, seeing as Comic-Con is to comics/television what E3 is to video games. They wouldn't announce a major project AFTER CC.

This also means that the film has been pushed to the wayside. The focus is going to be on the movies already in production--Green Lantern and Green Arrow--followed by the next Batman movie. Batman is the most lucrative DC film franchise out there currently, and with Green Lantern/Green Arrow already in the works, there isn't much room for a TT movie.

The most you guys can do is keep your fingers crossed for a direct-to-DVD film. I'll be at Comic-Con, so I'll keep my ears open for you.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 7:12 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Re: the movie.

"The next DC heroes to be getting the movie treatments are Green Lantern (Dec. 2010) and Green Arrow (2011), both of which are in production right now. When those productions wind down, WB will be moving full throttle into the next Batman movie, with probably a new Superman movie to follow. All told, this means it'll be 2013 at the earliest before a movie can be gotten off the ground - a full ten years since TT: TAS began, and 7 years since it ended"

He also went on to say that a DVD movie is the most likely scenario for the animated series, though that's not a guarantee that it'll happen. Apparently, WB is going to be announcing two such movies at Comic-Con, though they're mum on what those movies will be about. While it's possible that one of them is a Teen Titans movie, it's a long-shot. Keep your fingers crossed though.

If it's not, then I'm afraid that's going to put a damper on things, at least for another year, seeing as Comic-Con is to comics/television what E3 is to video games. They wouldn't announce a major project AFTER CC.

This also means that the film has been pushed to the wayside. The focus is going to be on the movies already in production--Green Lantern and Green Arrow--followed by the next Batman movie. Batman is the most lucrative DC film franchise out there currently, and with Green Lantern/Green Arrow already in the works, there isn't much room for a TT movie.

The most you guys can do is keep your fingers crossed for a direct-to-DVD film. I'll be at Comic-Con, so I'll keep my ears open for you.

thats weird. wikipedia said the tt movie was schelduled for 2010, along with ''jonah hex''. it could be wrong though.Anyway thanks snake for being our ears. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/8/2009, 7:30 pm

thecrazykid3649 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:Re: the movie.

thats weird. wikipedia said the tt movie was schelduled for 2010, along with ''jonah hex''. it could be wrong though.Anyway thanks snake for being our ears. :D

Probably because there was such a movie in pre-production a while ago, but DC axed it once they shifted their priorities to dueling with Marvel's own batch of superhero films. That seems the most likely explanation.

It's the least I can do. Think nothing of it.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Random News - Page 4 Empty TT NEWS

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 8:33 pm

REMEMBER: TEEN TITANS WILL BE AIRING TUESDAY, JULY 14TH, AT 11:00AM AND 11:30AM ON CARTOON NETWORK. :D
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 7/8/2009, 10:13 pm

Need help to get this movie banned from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfqxm9pRxWo

this movie destroying the show Mad
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/8/2009, 11:19 pm

Oh gawd, THAT?! I'm familiar with it. Wish to heaven I wasn't. *shudder*

Yeah, that shouldn't be on YouTube. But, er, friend? Maybe next time you should include a warning. Like, "Hey! This contains graphic, violent cartoon sex!" Younger members would have benefited from something like that.

I feel so old.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/8/2009, 11:35 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Oh gawd, THAT?! I'm familiar with it. Wish to heaven I wasn't. *shudder*

Yeah, that shouldn't be on YouTube. But, er, friend? Maybe next time you should include a warning. Like, "Hey! This contains graphic, violent cartoon sex!" Younger members would have benefited from something like that.

I feel so old.

a warning would've been appreciated! now i have to scrub my eyes with soap! Mad lol but yeah that should be banned. IMMEDIATELY. that was just gross..... on so many levels..... good thing my lil bro did not have to witness it.... he wasn't paying attention when i clicked on the link, thankfully*cringes* but yeah seriously...that clip needs to be DELETED....

and snake ur not old. its probably just that avatar. :lol!:
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/9/2009, 12:34 am

Naked Snake wrote:Oh gawd, THAT?! I'm familiar with it. Wish to heaven I wasn't. *shudder*

I feel so old.

well snake you and me both..welcome to the "elder" clan of the forums. lol jk And yes thank you for lifting the fog about the movie too!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 7/9/2009, 5:42 am

sry guys Neutral
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 7/9/2009, 5:46 am

Teen titans will so come monday and wednesday, maybe they rerun the show :D ps it's will not come tuesday Rolling Eyes
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/9/2009, 6:38 am

vejlebolden wrote:Teen titans will so come monday and wednesday, maybe they rerun the show :D ps it's will not come tuesday Rolling Eyes

what time?
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Random News - Page 4 Empty TT news

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/9/2009, 8:03 am

My guide says teen titans will be airing on tuesday,july 14th, at 12:00pm and 12:30pm on cartoon network. the episodes will be ''final exam'' and ''forces of nature''. so you were right, vejlebolden, u just had the wrong time. it IS airing this tuesday like it did last tuesday. but not monday OR wednesday.
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 7/9/2009, 8:43 am

if you check central time zone, it's will come monday and wednesday Wink
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/9/2009, 8:43 am

vejlebolden wrote:if you check central time zone, it's will come monday and wednesday Wink

what time?
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza3yeah 7/9/2009, 9:07 am

monday 12.30 pm - 13.30 pm Final Exam and force of nature

Wednesday 2.pm - 3pm The Sum of His Parts and Nevermore
Forza3yeah
Forza3yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/9/2009, 9:29 am

vejlebolden wrote:monday 12.30 pm - 13.30 pm Final Exam and force of nature

Wednesday 2.pm - 3pm The Sum of His Parts and Nevermore

wish i had cable...darn you pauper ville!!!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/9/2009, 3:06 pm

Cartoon Network is no longer just for cartoons--it has become analogous to MTV; their name and what they air do not resemble one another.

http://www.newsarama.com/tv/090709-animated-shorts-chowder.html

I really don't know what this means for you guys.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 7/9/2009, 3:09 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Cartoon Network is no longer just for cartoons--it has become analogous to MTV; their name and what they air do not resemble one another.

looks like fans hate the reality shows
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/9/2009, 3:10 pm

Naked Snake wrote:Cartoon Network is no longer just for cartoons--it has become analogous to MTV; their name and what they air do not resemble one another.

ye i read a lot of crap about CN going down the tubes within 5 years but I don't think it will happen. If anything it probably will just lose its reputation as a cartoon station.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/9/2009, 3:18 pm

germany411 wrote:

ye i read a lot of crap about CN going down the tubes within 5 years but I don't think it will happen. If anything it probably will just lose its reputation as a cartoon station.

Well, that's the thing--there's only so many stations for cartoons. The only other network that's primarily cartoon-centric is Nickelodeon.
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/9/2009, 3:26 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Well, that's the thing--there's only so many stations for cartoons. The only other network that's primarily cartoon-centric is Nickelodeon.

Yea I know! I miss cable so much...But I agree if CN goes down..then it won't be too good for cartoons. But see, here is the other thing, if CN goes down the anime lovers would go ballistic. Personally, I think CN just won't have that popularity it once held in the 90s.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naked Snake 7/9/2009, 3:33 pm

germany411 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Yea I know! I miss cable so much...But I agree if CN goes down..then it won't be too good for cartoons. But see, here is the other thing, if CN goes down the anime lovers would go ballistic. Personally, I think CN just won't have that popularity it once held in the 90s.

Correction: Lovers of crappily-dubbed anime will go ballistic. People can get their anime fix elsewhere, and at a higher quality.

Think about this though: If Cartoon Network doesn't want to renew one of their current shows because it doesn't go with their new philosophy, what are the chances that they'll renew a show that's been canceled for six years?

One way or another, this narrows things quite a bit. It's all but impossible that it'd get brought back on Cartoon Network with the way things are going now. Is there still a Kids WB-type programming block?
Naked Snake
Naked Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/9/2009, 4:26 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
germany411 wrote:
Naked Snake wrote:
germany411 wrote:

Correction: Lovers of crappily-dubbed anime will go ballistic. People can get their anime fix elsewhere, and at a higher quality.

Think about this though: If Cartoon Network doesn't want to renew one of their current shows because it doesn't go with their new philosophy, what are the chances that they'll renew a show that's been canceled for six years?

One way or another, this narrows things quite a bit. It's all but impossible that it'd get brought back on Cartoon Network with the way things are going now. Is there still a Kids WB-type programming block?

lol true! I have a question for you. What do you think of CN?

We need to aim our arrow toward WB more so than CN..although both would be nice to accomplish. And as for the kids wb programming block..they kinda joined forces with fox for kids or whatever it is now called and made a super network..needless to say both networks had to cut some shows that I liked and it just went down from there. But to answer your question entirely yes there is still a kids wb network.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 7/9/2009, 4:46 pm

ok did some research and according to wiki 4 kids owns kids wb now. here is the link scroll all the way down till you hit 2008-onward
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_WB_Television_Network
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Back to top Go down

Random News - Page 4 Empty teen titans in 2011

Post by BeastBoysGirl93 7/9/2009, 10:21 pm

i herd on here that teen titans is coming back in 2011...i can't wait that long either but just knowing that it could be back makes me so happy. i just hope its good like it was because some shows like spongebob arent good anymore like the old ones....i hope they put more about robin and starfire's future. plus i wish terra cold come back. i luv her! well i'll invite more people guys. lets expand! :D
BeastBoysGirl93
BeastBoysGirl93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next