DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

+7
Terra
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
Starfire_02
redeagle321
EllaMila1
prettycarolina21
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by Terra 1/12/2010, 6:20 pm

Sounds good!
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by redeagle321 1/12/2010, 7:59 pm

Well, if there are no Objections to the new system, Let's Begin! Just rememebr, only 10 posts untill Midnight on Sunday, and posts don't roll over from week-to-week. And maybe put a number somewhere in your post as to how many posts you have made that week so you can keep track.

Let the festivities begin O__O!
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by prettycarolina21 1/13/2010, 1:15 am

perfect Smile
prettycarolina21
prettycarolina21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/13/2010, 1:16 am

So when are we starting?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/13/2010, 11:26 am

You can start now if you want.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/13/2010, 11:42 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:Mai turn!

Bumblebee growled. She was NOT going to let Slade get away again. She flew swiftly after him, and as soon as Slade jumped back to the train she gave him a good kick on his chest, stumbling him down on the train top. She pulled out her stingers and pointed it at him.
"What are you doing with that processor?" she asked dangerously.

Red, pick it up from THAT scene, ok? You go first (unless anyone else wants to... But ugh. Just post. XP)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/13/2010, 11:50 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Mai turn!

Bumblebee growled. She was NOT going to let Slade get away again. She flew swiftly after him, and as soon as Slade jumped back to the train she gave him a good kick on his chest, stumbling him down on the train top. She pulled out her stingers and pointed it at him.
"What are you doing with that processor?" she asked dangerously.

Red, pick it up from THAT scene, ok? You go first (unless anyone else wants to... But ugh. Just post. XP)
Ah, yus, of course o_O
(post 1 for this week)

Slade indulged in a cruel chuckle. 'Child, if I just told you my plans, where would the fun be?' He said, spining his staff at top speed, ignoring the weapons Bee had aimed at him. He knew it was only a little longer to Jump city, so he only had to hold out untill then. He figured a nice healthy gloat would buy himself some time. 'I was able to take on Robin and his team all at once. Do you honestly think you can defeat me by yourself, or are you simply naive?' he said, all the while drawing closer, now griping his staff like a sword.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/13/2010, 5:43 pm

(So... Post 1? Right? o.o)

Bumblebee walked back cautiously and shot her stingers at Slade, but no surprise, he dodged them easily. She swiftly shrunk, flew to his back and give him a kick when she returned to her original size, leaving Slade ALMOST falling off the train. He's now clinging on the side of the train, and before Bumblebee could do anything else, he jumped back up.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/13/2010, 9:39 pm

(soo just to make, no posting order? We simply can only post a number of times for the week?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/13/2010, 9:47 pm

[yup, exactly]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/13/2010, 10:10 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[yup, exactly]

(Okay thanks!)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2010, 5:01 pm

"Starfire, Star come in!" Robin spoke into his communicator kneeling over a building. Cyborg was behind him with his arms crossed. "Beast Boy, Raven?? Anyone?" Robin kept calling in, but no response. "Dammit! Where is everybody?" Cyborg was about to say something but Robin interrupted before he could say anything, calling into the communicator he asked for "Bumblebee? Are you there? Come in Bumblebee!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/14/2010, 7:14 pm

[post 2]

Slade snaped up form his atack from Bumblee, and knocked her aside with a roundhouse sweep of his staff. She tried to get back up, but Slade kept her down by placing a foot on her. He snatched her comunicator to hear the familair frantic voice of Robin. "Bumblebee? Are you there? Come in Bumblebee!" He asked. 'I'm sorry, Bumblebee can't come to play right now.' Slade responded quietly yet creepily into the comunicator. He figured Robin got the hint as he smashed the comunicator in his hands. He turned to Bumblebee. 'It was fun, child. But now, I must bid you ado.' he said. as if on cue, the train rumbled by a sign that said -JUMP CITY, CITY LIMITS- Slade grined in victory under his mask. The train passed udner a tree, and the instant of darkness was all it took for Slade to vanish into the shadows, replaced by about ten comando drones- a parting gift from Slade...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2010, 8:44 pm

(Post 2)

Robin grimmaced as he heard Slade's voice and when he was about to yell at Slade the communication cut off. Then Raven's voice came in, "Robin, its Raven. What is it?" She said. "Raven! Where's Beast Boy and Terra? Give me a report on what's going on!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/14/2010, 9:41 pm

(1)
Beast Boy ran up to Raven. "What's happening here? What's up with Star?" He asked her, rapidly.
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/14/2010, 9:52 pm

(3)

"We're recovering from when we lost Starfire. She took here Cyborg for a joy ride. I just learned that Slade might have taken out Titan's East and I'm worried about that at the moment, give us your coordinates so we can help you out." Robin answered in the communicator.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/16/2010, 10:56 am

(2)
"I do'nt know, but I'm not really into knowing things right now. Dude, this day is just getting worser, and worser!"
(BBad Grammer, 4 teh pwn)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/16/2010, 11:03 am

Ty wrote:(2)
"I do'nt know, but I'm not really into knowing things right now. Dude, this day is just getting worser, and worser!"
(BBad Grammer, 4 teh pwn)

(What about Mas and Menos? Bumblebee's fighting ALONE here, hello??? DX)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/16/2010, 2:21 pm

(3)
"uh...i'm gonna stay and help Starfire, someting's wrong." He looked at Terra, then turned into a eagle and flew off, looking for star
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 3:13 pm

(1)

Starfire continued to watch Cyborg and Blackfire's fight, completley aware that the Titans were looking for her. "If they find me, I will fight them." She said to herself simply.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/16/2010, 4:36 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(1)

Starfire continued to watch Cyborg and Blackfire's fight, completley aware that the Titans were looking for her. "If they find me, I will fight them." She said to herself simply.

(Wait wait wait! I thought Cyborg was with Robin..)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 4:45 pm

Mercy wrote:
Starfire_02 wrote:(1)

(Wait wait wait! I thought Cyborg was with Robin..)

(Nope. Cyborg was trying to find Starfire but then Blackfire attacked him so now they are fighting)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/16/2010, 5:07 pm

(3)

Beast boy flew through the sky. "Man, never thought i'd be in a love triangle" He thought to himself. "It is kinda sweet though, but..." He mentally sighed. "Going to have to talk to 'em lat-" He saw Starfire, Cyborg, and Blackfire. "Oy" He landed next to star and became human, and pulled his comm out. "Guys, i have star, here!" He put it down. "Ok, star, please, I just wanna help you out, here..."
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 5:12 pm

(2)

Starfire turned around quickly to see Beast Boy standing there. She saw his comm link. in his hand and realized he must've called the other Titans. "Yes... this is exactly what I have been wanting to do.." She said as her eyes and hands lit up. She smiled wickedly, but deep inside there was a part of her screaming at her not to attack.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/16/2010, 6:42 pm

(4)
"Ok, Star, fight it, i don't know what's wrong, but of you just focus on your feelings, is this what you want? To hurt me?" He asked, holding his hands up. He didn't want to fight her, but if he had t, he would. "Don't do it Star..."
--
Mas and Menos caught up to slade, and started twisting around him, making another twister.

Last edited by Ty on 1/16/2010, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next