DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+10
SnowFallsSlow
Tÿ
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
JusticeBorn
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 19 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Tÿ 1/23/2010, 11:31 pm

Nyah looked at Luna's hand, then looked at his. "Wha-" He was cut off, as Lupe-monster grabbed him. He focused in the hands and broke free, then jumped to another building, trying to get away.
--
"and...if we don't?"
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/23/2010, 11:34 pm

Not letting him get away i tackled him pinning him into the ground letting all force crush to him and bit into his flesh. unable to sense what i was doing or how much harm i was causing him the others and myself.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/23/2010, 11:38 pm

"NYAH! YEK FLERK GNYAH!"
(Probably shouldn't translate that)
Nyah kicked the beaast off of him, jumped into an alley, and flew down the city streets, towards the radio stasion. When he ran into the radio station, a broadcast was playing.
"Howdy Doodles!" said the announcer. "This is-" Nyah ran right over tha man, making him give of an "OOGH!" sound. He ran into an old broom closet and hid inside.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/23/2010, 11:40 pm

Finding herself unneeded, and not wanting to be a bother, Ivy backed up into the forest. Besides, the two wolves weren't giving Sky a hard time anyway. Suddenly, her communicator beeped. She was surprised to find a news report on screen when she pulled out her communicator. It was Nyah, Luna and Lupe. Jumping from roof to roof. "Oh.My.Lord." was all Ivy could stammer. Stuffing the communicator into her pocket, she lifted the earth beneath her and began to zoom towards Luna's signal.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/23/2010, 11:41 pm

Letting go of my grip i threw nyah into the wall and charged at luna. hands presses on her shoulders i pinned her to the wall snarling. my heart raced in my chest unable to feel it i couldnt tell the harm brought to me or more importantly luna. or even who i was hirting
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/23/2010, 11:45 pm

now raged as ever i tackled luna crashing out of the building and slamed into the ground below.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/23/2010, 11:46 pm

Ivy burst in. "Luna!" she cried and rushed to her friend's aid. She helped her up. "You OK?" She asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/23/2010, 11:47 pm

A few moments later, Nyah was back in the forest, running, until he saw Frek and Drul conversing with Sky. He ran forward, grabbed the two wolves, and punched Sky out of the way. He ran as fast as he could, until he made it back to his hideout, and everyone started to relax.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/23/2010, 11:48 pm

i got up and looked at luna. clenching my fits seeing wat i have done i backed up and ran deep into the forests returning back to normal. I ran past nyah's hideout no longer caring and kept running till i came to my old cave. looking up at the sky i howled loudly and started sobbing. "the animal i am....the monster ive became. father was right i can never have a family." i whispered and walked into the cave.

Last edited by Lupe on 1/23/2010, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/23/2010, 11:52 pm

Though Karmy slept, it was far from a restful one. It was filled with memories from the past.

In a dark cell lay a young girl, no older than 15. She had black hair with red and blue streaks. A pair of tattered hospital clothes was all that she wore on her skinny body. Burns, cuts, and bruises were all over her pale body, but a large burn was on her head. It was, what looked like, from a small suction cups. Karmy groaned as she awoke, the drugs from the previous experiment wearing off. She sat up from the small cot and leaned against the wall and sighed. 6 years.. she thought as she picked up her head and looked toward the barred doors, to the room beyond it.

Inside the room lay a young man, it was Casey. He, like Karmy, had aged 6 years to the age of 23. "Morning Karm!" he said with a smile. For the entire time that they were in this hell hole he had always smiled whenever they were together. "Morning Casey.." she replied solemnly. No matter how much her brother tried, she hadn't smiled in over 4 years. There was nothing to smile. They were experiments and soldiers against their own will. They were going to be trapped here for the rest of their life. Smiling, being happy, was just out of the question. Casey saw her sad look and his smile faded. He sighed and sat up in his bed. Today is the day he thought.

"Karmy?"

"Yeah?"

"You gotta promise me something alright?"

"What's that Case?''

"Never give up Karm."

"What do-"

"Just promise me please..."

"I promise Casey.. But why-"

Before she could say anything else two guards in white armor came up to the their cells. "Alright you two, lets go." one of them said in a gruff voice. Both Karmy and Casey got up and put their hands through the bars like routine, and in turn the gurds placed restraints on them. Karmy's restraints covered her entire hands while Casey's, covered his eyes and hands. They led them out of their cells and headed down the hall.

Suddenly, Casey flipped over and smashed the guard who was leading him in the head, knocking him out instantly. He turned around and did the same to the other guard before in the blink of an eye. Having picked the locks on his restraints he turned to Karmy and did the same to hers.

"Karmy run now! I know where my bag is! We can grab it and then you have to get us of here!" and he grabbed his stunned sisters hand and they began to run down the hall. As they ran an alarm began to flare, "Attention all personal! Prisoner Escape! Prisoner Escape! Use non-lethal approach!" and shouts of men echoed around the halls.

"Don't look back Karmy!" and they continued to run. They ran for what seemed like hours until Casey came led them to a metal door. "Karmy, slap a portal onto there so we can get through!" she complied and they were in the room. On a hook hung Casey's bag. He immediately ran up and hugged the bag close. "Ok Karmy, remember that place I told you about? The ones with lots of sun?"

"Yeah!"

"Make a portal to there!" she complied again and when they were about to jump through Casey stopped suddenly.

"Casey what-"

"Don't lose it Karmy." and he suddenly shoved his bag into her arms and pushed her through the portal.

"Casey no!!" and the last thing she saw before she fell was his limp form falling to the floor, a dart sticking out of his neck.

Karmy woke up screaming.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/23/2010, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 19 Empty The Silver Chair

Post by Vandal 1/23/2010, 11:53 pm

Malice never dreams. She couldn't remember the last dream she had. It must have been 20 years ago. Every night she would fall asleep and she would wake up without ever realizing she had any rest. It had been that way since she could remember. She had fallen asleep in Jamie's old bed, Rift was sleeping on the couch, and Slade never sleeps. He waits.

Malice got up and looked around. She could have swore she heard someone calling her name. Or was she calling a name? She couldn't remember. She got up and looked at Slade. "What are you doing?" He asked "I thought I was... I don't know. I gotta step out." Malice said. "Hurry back." Malice was confused. He would probably wouldn't have permitted it before but it seemed suitable. Malice stepped out, it was cold. The wind froze her face. She must have been calling for someone, she thought she lost someone. She couldn't remember. It must have been. "Hello?!" She asked through the blizzard. Nothing. Then suddenly an enormous gush of wind and ice blew her to her feet and all was clear. She looked up, nothing had been more silent. What she saw was a golden lion. She had never seen a lion before. It was huge! Almost towering! She was scared, the lion looked at her she was about to make a dash for it but thought it was probably the worst idea. The lion would pounce on her the moment she tried. "Are you cold?" it asked. Malice was surprised. It had to be a dream. But she felt her heart race, the stillness, the cold. She felt the cold like it wasn't inside the trailer. Plus. She never dreamt.

"What?" Malice asked. "I asked if you were cold. Are you not cold child?" This lion started to sound like Slade. "Yes.. I am." She said. "Then come here. It was warm." Malice was scared, a talking lion is just what she needed. "Do you eat women?" She asked. "Oh I eat Men, Women, Children, Kings, Queens, Empires, and Kingdoms." responded the lion. Malice stepped forward not sure if that was the smartest thing to do.

"How do I know that you won't eat me?"
"Do you trust me?"
"Talking lions aren't exactly on my 'trust' list."
"Very well, die of the cold."
"What are you talking about? The trailer is right th-"

Malice looked back and it was gone! "Where did it go?" Malice asked in astonishment. "Come over here." The lion said again. Malice had no idea what she was doing but she was freezing her ass off. She walked slowly to the lion and immediately she felt warmth. It couldn't have been a dream. The feelings were so alive. Malice was confused and not two feet from the lion. She seemed to have gained a lot of trust from the lion now that they were so close. It had only been a minute and it was silent. She wondered if the lion was expecting her to speak first. She didn't want to but she trusted him. "Were you the one I was calling for?" Malice asked. "You wouldn't have been calling me if I had called you first." The lion responded. "So... you are the one who called me? Out here?" Malice asked. The lion sat up and said to her,

"I AM."

And Malice awoke.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 12:02 am

In the deepest part of the cave i knew i would never return. i would never have a family. i would never have a friend. for what ive done to luna has cause me so much pain difference between wat i did to luna and my mother is i wasn't able nor did i stop. betrayer, exiled, freak. crying at what i am what i have become i knew i could not stay i got up out of my cave and walked back to the city to the tower i dropped some herbs that wounds help luna's wounds turned and walked into the forests. not caring anymore who saw me i kept walking with my ears pinned back, head down, tail tucked between my legs and cried.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeBorn 1/24/2010, 12:11 am

Mimic stood there, feeling somewhat left out as she listened to the two converse.

"Hello there, um Zero, was it?" She said, with a slight wave of her hand to get his attention. She Turned to her comrade. "Cara, if you want, I could let you hang out at my place. I mean I know we just met, and I'm a total stranger, but I have to repay you somehow, and I figure since you don't got a place, you could stay a night with me." She paused. "Of course if you don't want to, that's perfectly understandable."

(I am SO sorry, Star and Red, I kinda just left my girl hanging, and know because of me, my character's all upset with Zero! :( Like I said, sorry!!!)
JusticeBorn
JusticeBorn

http://YoungTitan213.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 12:14 am

sensing nobody is coming to lunas aid i walked back to her keeping myself hidden i grabed the herbs and healed her tearing while doing it. i whispered "im so sorry" licked her cheek and sprinted away leaving the rest of the herbs behind.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 12:23 am

looking back at her still running i continued to cry. I climbed up a tree feeling faint and sobbed. "what have i done?" i whispered barring my face in my fur.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 12:33 am

i perked my ears up hearing her voice. i looked down from me tree and held still not wanting to be spotted. she was kine to and thats exactly y i must protect her. trying as i might i was unable to stop my tears from failling.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 12:37 am

Cara looked at Mimic with a smile. "You would really let me stay with you? Thank you so much!" Cara had never felt this happy in a long time. Probably because she hadn't had a decent place to spend the night in years, and no one had ever offered. She didn't have any friends.

Then Cara looked at Zero again. "And.. I get that you guys probably don't want another Titan, and if you did you wouldn't choose me. Sorry for wasting all of your time." She said sadly. 'I was stupid to think I could actually have friends and join a super hero group.' she thought
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 12:40 am

Ifor once in a long time i had a friend a best friend and i ruined it. breathing softly i sighed about to step down to her te branch snapped and i fell hitting every branch on the way down.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 12:47 am

I opened my eyes my vision sparkling ad blurry but i knew who it was. i snuggled into her still crying but relieved that she was ok.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/24/2010, 12:52 am

"Hey, Nyah, you ok?" Asked Gyuh as she approached. Gyuh was the only girl in the group. "Gyuh, you know that dark human? The strange-dark-feline-utencil-pork-ram thing?" He asked, indicating Luna.
"Yeah, what's up?"
"She said I was a human...and...well, she told me to look at our hands...they matched..."
Gyuh gave him a rather strange look. "Well, don't ask me, we thought you were a bear when we took you from him..."
Nyah chuckled. "I just...need some time alone...."
Nyah stood up on 4 legs/arms and started walking off, into the woods, slowly.
"Please, be careful, Nyah..."
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeBorn 1/24/2010, 12:58 am

Mimic walked alongside Cara as they went on their way to her apartment. "I don't really have any family....so....this is kinda it." She unlocked the door, and waved Cara in. "Uh, yeah, this place is a mess. sorry 'bout that." She gathered up some of the laundry that was scattered on the floor and tossed it in another room.

Cara looked around the apartment. Yes, this place was a mess, but the mess was at least a 'organized mess'. She noticed many things about the house, in one corner, there was a piano, a few guitars and a trombone in a case. In another corner, there was an easel with a half finished painting of a lonely girl in the rain. other various peices of paper were scattered around that area as well. There was of course, a couch, Which had a blanket draped over it, a few decorative pillows, and a box of cereal on it.

Mimic grabbed the box of cereal, closed it up, and smoothed off the couch. "You'll be sleeping here. There's food in the kitchen, if your hungry, otherwise, you can watch TV or something. I'll be in the back." She walked down a hallway to what Cara presumed to be her bedroom. She glanced back into the living, searching for the television set. She found it under a pair of socks and an old hat. She clicked it on. It was small, and very old, but it worked.
JusticeBorn
JusticeBorn

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 1:01 am

"ur my best friend to." i whispered and looked u at her. "but do u really want a monster as ur friend?" i had an urge to protect her but in trying i hurt her. the injection suddenly caused serious pain however i was used to it. whenever i used my powers and hurt myself in doing so my heart reacted horribly. i wanted to stay with her to have a family and friends but whenever i do i betray them. and i was afraid to. my ears perked up as i sensed a familiar person nyah...
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/24/2010, 1:06 am

Cara wasn't really paying attention to the T.V. Instead she was thinking about how the Titans had treated her, not really paying attention or even sticking around to hear what Cara had to say. Thinking about it made her angry, and she accidently froze the couch she was sitting on to solid ice. Cara gasped at what she had done and tried to undo it before Mimic came back, just in case Mimic got mad. Cara didn't want her first and only friend to get mad at her when they had just only met.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 1/24/2010, 1:11 am

"well first of all full moons dont effect me only when i get angry but will do...just stay away on Halloween. secondly nyah is nearby. thirdly im not a werewolf im just a....pup who can turn into a big wolf...fourthly NYAH IS NEARBY" i cracked a smile at her joke but my smile didnt last long.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeBorn 1/24/2010, 1:12 am

"Is it cold in here, or is it just me?" Mimic asked as she walked down the hallway. "Is it okay if I turn on the heat--" She looked at the room and saw a giant ice couch. Cara turned red, an unusual color for her.

Mimic just stared for a few minutes, then started to chuckle slightly, the chuckle then turne into all-out laughter. "I'l go get some towels and turn on the heat, that thing is gonna be a mess when it melts." She continued her light laughter as she made her way down the hall.
JusticeBorn
JusticeBorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next