DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 23 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by The White Wolf 3/3/2010, 12:07 am

I fnally returned back to the cave. Drake hurred up to me and Dukine and hugged us. I knew that he knew she would be fine as long as was there but i was still worried for her. and so was he. "We are gong to go out with Aela during nigt....To help against Rhuul."

My head snapped up and i grinned. ive always wanted to teach hm apeace of my mind. I snarled grinning. "Tonight we decalre war!" I hollard eager to start.

I smiled at Lilith. I loved her very much like a mother or sister I wasnt sure yet. But I wanted to leave know. I dissobayed Lilith's wishes and snuck out of the cave again. I ran to a head start and flew into the skys after Adela.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 12:11 am

Zhiev closed his eyes. And she thought I was annoying when I was happy...
He ran closer to Adela before she walked too far away and said "I really do want to help with this. Sorry if I seem depressed."
Can't believe I'm doing this.
Winter watched the two from where he landed, wondering about the odd stone he saw.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 12:24 am

"Thought you knew by now. I've helped you before, I don't see what's so special about this time." Zhiev began.
"Not to mention I still don't like what Rhuul's doing. Whether I fight him directly or not."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/3/2010, 12:42 am

I flew past to some sort of town. The climate seemed to change a bit but i didnt mind. I was very close to maturing to become and adult. I was less perky now and kept my head down. I fallowed Adlea's sent and tried my best to stay out of sight.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 12:44 am

"True, I could of joined Rhuul. But that was in the past, I didn't join him. And yes, we both got attacked, but it was because I stuck around. I could of left anytime I wanted. But you're right about the war, I can't do much there..."
Unless I get over this killing issue that it... he thought to himself.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 1:09 am

Zhiev closed his eyes, trying to find an answer.
"Well, at the time, it was to find Winter, but eventually it turned into this. And I might as well finish something I've gotten into. Besides...Winter made a good point, if some people don't die, how many will be killed by the person? I may be able to make an exception for this one battle."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 1:26 am

Well that was smooth... Zhiev thought to himself scoldingly, as he walked through the city, following Adela.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/3/2010, 1:38 am

I spotted Adela and smiled. I decided to stay out of view of her though. Just merely fallowing her. Since I wasnt exactly sure why she was here. My horns were appearing on my head from maturing but I still had awhile to go.

I watched as Dukine left. I couldnt do anything but pray she would be alright. "The second its nightfall we head out and grab her firstly." I said to Drake crossing my arms. I was scared for her but I couldnt go after her.

I almost cried for the little one. I watched as Lilith had a few come from her eyes which was very rare for her. I sighed and used my tail pulling her close to me and wtached Dukine dissapear complety
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 2:19 pm

Zhiev jumped onto the building following Adela. For everything he said, he realized he didn't know if he believed half of it.
I wonder if I should leave before this gets ugly. he thought, reflecting on Adela's words.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/3/2010, 7:38 pm

Delano? Who's "Delano"? Another dragon maybe...close to Adela. Her dragon! I tought to myself. Putting things together. I might be able to find him..no Drake would be better. I was amzed how good i was at fallowing them unseen. I was good at spying on my disbelife. I opened my mouth to speak up but I couldn't think of anything to. say. So I stayed quiet
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 10:10 pm

Zhiev lagged behind from Adela, contemplating what he'd do. He'd thought he had nothing to do with his life now, but he could always try to find a way to get Shade back; it was a new world to him, he had no idea what he could find here. And if something happened once, it could happen again, he thought.

Shade opened his eyes groggily from Winter's shadow. What had just happened? He looked around for the others, but he could only see Winter. "Where are the others?" he said, shocking himself with his voice; it was deeper and louder than it had been.

Winter hadn't yet gotten used to Shade, so when he heard Shade speak with his warped voice, he whipped his head around, trying to find the source of the noise.
"Who are you? And why are you looking for Zhiev and Adela?" he spoke out. What the hell is he going on about? Shade thought to himself, saying "You idiot, I've always been around them, or at least one at a time. Now where are they?" Winter heard a hint of anger in the persons voice, so he quickly flew off to find Zhiev and Adela to warn them of the person following them. Well I guess this works... Shade thought, his eyes closed, he had an odd feeling of fatigue; something unusual for a shadow, he thought as he slipped back into a sleep like state.

Winter spotted the two below, as he swooped down to Zhiev, he said frantically "Someone is following us! And has been for some time now!"
Zhiev looked up at Winter, he turned his head toward Adela and called out "Adela? We seem to have a visitor..."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 10:22 pm

Shade's eyes opened again, but he found it hard to speak, so he just listened.
Winter looked down at Adela and said "I do not know, I did not see the man, though I heard him. He sounded angry and asked where you two were. He also said that he had been following you for a very long time. Both of you." he added hesitantly, watching them both.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 10:34 pm

"Well, me and you both got here." Zhiev said.
"Exactly what I said, he asked as to where you two were and said that he had been following you two." Winter stated, adding "I am sorry but I do not know anymore...except that he does not seem to be here now..."
What's going on here... Shade thought.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 10:54 pm

Interesting rock. Zhiev thought dismissively, taking it for a charm or something.
"Probably." he said, and climbed onto Winter.
"Where to now?" he asked.
They think someones after them...well... Shade thought, strength returning.
"But if they've been following us for so long, why haven't they struck already?" Zhiev thought aloud. This Shade couldn't pass up, he stumbled clumsily from Winter and asked with his warped voice "What the hell's going on? Don't you fools know it's me?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/3/2010, 11:19 pm

I thought if they ment by mean as being Rhuul. Or Jared. Although I wasnt sure who they were I suspected them to be abd people..or dragons. I took a step forward but hesitated I wasnt sure about letting them see me. Nor were I was sure they ment me..if they didnt who else was fallowing them. I let out a gulp and took a few more steps and stopped again lowering my head.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 11:24 pm

Shade looked at Adela "Oh god, what has he done while I was gone...? I would of talked sooner but it was hard getting out of there. Like sleeping for all the times I haven't. Obviously took a while." Zhiev looked at him smiling and shaking his head "Really Shade...I thought you'd pretty much died."
"Zhiev. I had ten years to catch up on, it couldn't of happened instantly..." he muttered.
Winter looked at him smiling "It is good to have you back." he said cheerfully.
"And to know there isn't anyone following us..."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/3/2010, 11:39 pm

I let out a sigh in realife and stepped away. Thank god Shade dragon...you saved my butt there I told myself. I bit my lip to hold back my smirk at winter saying "nobody is fallowing us." I made a great spy...if thats a good thing. Proabbly its my small size and my curosity..no not curosity that kills the cat or in this case dragon.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/3/2010, 11:42 pm

Shade saw the stone out of the corner of his eye. Looks like not too much has changed... he thought to himself.
"Though I don't trust myself flying so..." Shade said as he laid a claw on Winter and became his shadow again "I'll just stay here until I recover."
"Either way, we really should get moving." Zhiev said, obviously in a better mood as Winter took to the skies.
"Any suggestions?" he asked Adela.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/3/2010, 11:54 pm

"wonder where they're goin now" I accedantly thought outloud letting my gaurd down. I shrunk down hopping they didnt hear that.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 12:33 am

Shade unfortunately couldn't speak to everyone; as the sun cast him on the ground below Winter while he was Winters shadow, so he was looking around the new world, noting if anything important happened, and noticed a young dragon as they flew away. Looks like we do have someone following us...I'll leave the young spy be. he thought to himself.

"Ok then." Zhiev said as he huddled down again, covering himself. Well, now Shade's here. Now what do I do? he thought as he realized his last plan had to be trashed.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 12:49 am

I flew on after them far enough behind that they couldnt notice me easily but close enough that i could see/hear them. I was thankfull Shade didnt rat me out and i smiled at that. i really ment no harm. i wanted to help but i didnt know what to say.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 12:57 am

Shade watched this young dragon follow them for a while, wondering it's motives. He decided he couldn't figure it out simply watching and grew bored, so he tried his flying skills. He lept out from the ground where a simple shadow was and flew upwards, closer to Winter, stumbling a bit due to his bigger body. But he eventually flew alongside Winter and asked "So what exactly is going on now?" He hated being out of the loop.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 1:12 am

Shade and Winter spoke briefly, then Shade held his head back and yelled at Zhiev "A war? Against Rhuul? And you're not helping?! At least let Winter help! And it's not like I'm letting you talk me out of this...!"
Zhiev mumbled "Great. A few minutes back and he's already talking about that."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 12:20 pm

I giggled at Shade. He seemed so protective over Winter. I never thought I could fly on for this far though. I swung around in loops smiling. I hummed softly to myself watching them.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 1:31 pm

Zhiev scowled at Shade and said "Well since everyone here except me wants him to, go ahead."
Shade looked back to where he was going, a small smile on his face, then he lagged back a bit to think by himself, and to keep an occasional eye on the young dragon; he didn't think it was up to anything harmful, but he never knew.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next