DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 6:40 pm

I finally decided to fly up with Adela and the others. I pinned my ears back and tried to shw I wasnt a threat.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 6:50 pm

"Yes yes." Zhiev said, with a half smile, then he recognized a young dragon. Been following us this whole time?

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 7:12 pm

I lowered my ead a bit. "Heh...well im not very good at fallowing the rules..." I said softly rubbing the back of my head. "Lilith wanted to help you guys fight against Rhuul...whome ever he is but they told me to wait untill nightfall to head out...I snuck out a little bit early"
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 9:29 pm

I glanced behind me and relized I didnt exactly know where I was. "Ummm where is back?" I asked with an innocent smile. "I dont really know who Jared is...nor do I know where I am or how to get back...I didnt really think it through." I said uncertain what to do.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 9:42 pm

Shade was closer to everyone now, and overheard the young dragon. Sounds like Zhiev's planning... he thought laughing inwardly, and then in a more serious tone "We don't seem very close to the forest, it would be better for you to stay here."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 10:29 pm

Shade, growing bored from flying, quickly flew into Adela's shadow and said "Don't worry over him; he's probably alright. And he's around others that could pitch in during a fight."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 10:37 pm

I smiled at them. "If you're looking for.. Delano I know somebody that can track him..I think you've met him..Drake..Ring a bell? He's can track almost anything...However he cannot come untill nightfall." I said the last part in a small voice but the rest loud and proud.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/4/2010, 10:55 pm

"I don't know who he is, wasn't very keen on meeting anyone back in the forest. But night is probably better then ever to travel...so if we are attacked Zhiev over there can do more than just sit there and burn." Shade said.
"Yes..." Zhiev said, rubbing his burns, not even bothering to deny it.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/4/2010, 11:58 pm

"Yea he doesnt know who to trust lately...but you guys seem ok to me." I said smiling. I looked at Adela and smiled even wider.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/7/2010, 3:12 pm

I nodded not rally knowing where to go but I was willing to fallow them. Besides I wasn't scared to fight...even if i'm still young. I began to wonder if Drake could find me. I hoped he could...he was like my big brother to me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/7/2010, 11:20 pm

Zhiev watched the two in silence for a while, then quickly drew in a breath and said "Well. If we are waiting for nightfall, do we land and wait for Drake?" Shade wasn't paying attention to anything anymore; he was still groggy and it didn't seem like going away anytime soon.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/8/2010, 7:39 pm

I shrugged. "I dunno.. I'm not sure what we are up against. But I do know Drake. And no matter what happens he wont stop untill he finds the ones he loves...or die trying."I said with a half smile.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/8/2010, 7:54 pm

[I completeley forgot i had a character in this o_.;]

Via telepathy, Akamia spoke to the Dragon Riders. "Progress report, lackies." he asked.
[Beats my usual 'what I miss?' o3o]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/8/2010, 8:04 pm

[Ooooh, what we talkin' about? I need to gather up the patience to read all the epic stuff I know I missed XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/8/2010, 11:54 pm

(so back to de rp?)
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/9/2010, 3:30 pm

[Still reading what I missed to cath up, ought to be posting as usual this evening o_O]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/9/2010, 8:07 pm

Zhiev looked up at the sound of the roar, "Great, looks like we have someone trying to find us again." Zhiev said, looking around and slipping into his usual attitude.

Shade opened his eyes, peering out from Adela's shadow once he heard the sound, he lept from her shadow and started flying by Winter a bit clumsily.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/9/2010, 8:44 pm

Zhiev stood up grinning, "Yes yes...besides, they're getting on my nerves anyways." he said, pulling out his own dagger and rapier, cringing a bit from the sunlight on his skin. Shade looked at Zhiev and said "I hope you're not thinking of jumping on me, it's not going to work. For either of us. But mostly you..." as he flew over Winter, trying to shake off his sluggish feeling.
Winter turned his head back with a worried expression on his face, and said hesitantly "Will you all be all right?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/9/2010, 9:47 pm

I stood frozen. I never actually been in a fight or really knew how fast they would come. Since I was only a hatchling there was not much I could do... but hope and pray Drake would somehow make it. I lowered my head shivering trying to force out a low gowl.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/9/2010, 9:51 pm

Winter turned his head away again worried, he wished he could help, but they we fighting on him, he thought.

Zhiev quickly glanced at the young dragon, then turned to Jared and said with a cheerful mocking tone "Hello Jared! Very nice to see you again." while blocking with his weapons.

Shade watched the battle slightly far away, he didn't trust himself with an attack quite yet.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/9/2010, 10:14 pm

Zhiev fell off Winter as Stone's claw knocked him down, thinking I so wish it was night...
Shade clumsily flew down to catch Zhiev and fly back up.
"You should be more aware..." Shade muttered as he flew next to Winter, hating having to carry someone.
"Be quiet, the sun isn't really helping..." Zhiev retorted as he squinted and quickly pulled up his hood from his fall.
Winter, now free from people riding him, quickly turned and lashed at Jared with his claws.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/9/2010, 10:16 pm

I staggered back whimpering. I nodded at Adela but I was afraid I'd get lost having already no idea where I was. I turned and flew off trying to find some sort of place to hide. I flew as fast as my wings could take me turning at almst every oppertunity. I came uppon and alley and hid inside.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/9/2010, 10:38 pm

Shade quickly curled into Zhiev's shadow, Zhiev falling to the ground, but not fast enough to avoid the arrows as they stuck into his shoulder giving him a jolt as he quickly passed out.

Winter flew underneath Zhiev, catching him, while Shade flew out again and yelled "Really? Again?"

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 3/9/2010, 11:02 pm

Shade stared at Zhiev for a second, sighed and said to Winter "Go somewhere else, so that idiot doesn't die when he's asleep." then flew away, keeping an eye on Jared and Adela.

Winter flew toward the ground and slid Zhiev off his back onto the ground with a worried expression on his face, looking up at the battle.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 3/9/2010, 11:20 pm

I felt Dukine's fear even from that far away. I passed back and forth growing more nervous for her. "Lilith how long till nightfall?" She knew what I was feeling and sighed looking down. "Not for awhile.." She said in a almost whisper. I sat down looking out of the cave and let out a roar of rage. I felt Lilith put her hand on me trying to calm me. "She'll be fine.." Even hen she said it I could sense she wanst sure. I looked into the sky doughtily. "I sure hope so." I said taking a deep breath.

I looked around and sighed. I felt bad for leaving them and a coward. I looked up and held my head high. I may be an idiot doing this but I was no chicken. I flew back up into the sky not exactly having a plan but willing to go along as it did. As I ddi before I hid away from view and watched Adela and Jared.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next