DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+4
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
8 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 7:34 am

(Ha XD!! I'll end it now)

Karmy's eyes shot open and she realized she was lying on the floor. Turns out the moment she had stepped of the apartment, she had passed out from blood lose. "Stupid dreams..." she muttered. Ah well, what can ya do. Picking herself up, she walked back into the apartment.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Corvus31 3/23/2010, 10:36 am

i c. think i could get inta this one?
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 2:44 pm

Casius turned to Karmy. "Having fun, little miss indestructable?" Casius asked. Really, if he had the ability to just do whatever even if he had only a teaspoon of blood left in his body like Karmy did, he would probably go into the olympics and pick fights ALL the time.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 2:57 pm

(Hey, is that an insult O_o.... XP!!)

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." Karmy grinned. "It means that no matter how many times you fall down, just stand back up. Its an old Japanese proverb that-" an image of Casey flashed in her head. "Some one very special to me taught me..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 3:02 pm

[No not an insult, more like jealousy.]
Casius nbodded in agreement. "True, but still, it can't be good for you to run around on empty." Casius sighed. he knew his concerns were falling on deaf ears, but it figured he needed to at least TRY to keep the kids from pushing themselves to death.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 3:06 pm

(Lol oh ok XD!!!)

"Yeah I know.." Karmy said sticking her hands in her pockets. “If we don’t protect the city, who will? He have to keep on fighting."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 3:09 pm

(I just totally figured out how to turn my signature on! That quote has been sitting there forevers!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 3:48 pm

"But if you drop dead because of exhaustion how will you protect anyhting?" Casius asked. "Look, Ghost and I are more than capable of whuping up on these petty criminals in the city while you kids rest up and heal." Casius offered.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 3:57 pm

"Aye... I can't stay in one place for the life of me!" Karmy huffed. "I don't like to be contained..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 4:07 pm

"I think Casius is right Karmy. You need some sleep." Mercy said getting up to nudge her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 4:20 pm

"Oh pffttt!" Karmy said waving Mercy away. "Sleep is a luxury, I don't need it."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 4:26 pm

"Wrong again Karmy." Mercy said holding up a strange looking devise. "It's a necessity." She said spraying a sleep inducing gas in her face.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 3/23/2010, 4:31 pm

Now that the chaos was over, Aurora stood up, and brushed herself off. Looking at Mercy spraying the gas in Karmy's eyes, Aurora started to giggle uncontrollably.

"Good night..." she whispered XD
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 4:38 pm

Mercy rested her hands on her hips, wondering if they were just going to sit there with the Titans fully awake and ready to kick butt. "So what are the Titans gonna do here?" She asked. "Yeah we're up for a challenge as always. If it's observe and report we're ready to do anything." Nightwing said rather heroically, when Beast Boy just noticed Aurora, he slid his way over to her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 3/23/2010, 4:48 pm

Aurora looked as Karmy fell asleep (if that doesn't happen, i'll edit it O_o), falling to the ground. She continued to giggle and turned around only to see Beast Boy making his way to her.
"Ummmm hey!" she said, hoping to not come across as awkward
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 3/23/2010, 4:51 pm

redeagle321 wrote: "Look, Ghost and I are more than capable of whuping up on these petty criminals in the city while you kids rest up and heal." Casius offered.

(Much appreciated)

Ghost waited in the corner, arms crossed, calmly wondering how he could have possibly ended up here.
"I'm with Casius on this one," he finally said as he began to toy with the scope on his sniper
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 4:54 pm

(Meanies.....)

(NICE AVATAR GHOST!! OMG THATS AWESOME O_O!!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 4:54 pm

"You two do what you wish, should the Titans accompany you?" Mercy asked. Nightwing stood more straight than usual, "We're all ready right Titans?" He asked. "Maybe I should stay.. for uhh protection?" Beast Boy asked. "I'm sure we can all handle ourselves BB, good idea." Cyborg said happily. "So where are we going?" Raven asked as Starfire was dancing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 5:05 pm

(O_o... I was about to post for him but ok...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 5:08 pm

(Nnonoonon! Please post for BB!! DX)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 3/23/2010, 5:39 pm

(Alighty!)

"Hey yourself!" Beast Boy said turning to Aurora. "So, what kinda powers do you have?"

(Kinda BSd it right there...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 3/23/2010, 6:23 pm

Ivy smiled to herself. Things were coming together. She would not do it alone. She would not fight alone. Poison Ivy would be taken down, by her, the Titans and the Riders.

Whatever it takes.
---------
Poison Ivy snickered. She could see every one of them-The Riders, the Titans, the metal men- with the walls crashed down from previous fights. This would be much too easy. And the hippie was already asleep! All the easier to capture.

Thinking so, a vine crept along through the grass, finally snaring around Karm's ankle. Poison Ivy took this moment to appear, several yards away from everyone. "Yoohoo! Look who's back."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 6:50 pm

"No rest for the weary." Casius grumbeled, aiming his EMP cannon. However, quick as a Flash, Sarah preped her new sonic cannon as well.

Wrath waited patiently in the abandoned building's massive meeting hall. He had waited years for what was coming, a few minutes were nbothing to him. Soon enough, he would have his due and the Hand would have some brand new lanterns. Wrath continued to wait, the air around him thick with anticipation...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 3/23/2010, 6:57 pm

"YO! I may not like her BUT DAMN WOMAN! IF YOU HAVE THE GALL TO COME BACK SO SOON PREPARE FOR SOME MAJOR BUTT WHOOPIN!" Cyborg yelled. Nightwing smiled and prepped his Staff, Starfire next to him. "Karmy!!" Mercy yelled in shock and worry. So soon, she didn't have any new guns yet either... this would turn into a mess.

(Also if anyone wants a Titan they can take them o_o)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 3/23/2010, 7:11 pm

Casius realized Mercy was out of weapons, and looked into his weapons room [no walls left, so he could just turn and look.] He noticed only a lone .45, but ti was better than nothing, He pitched it at mercy. "here, catch!" He called to her.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next