DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+7
Corvus31
redeagle321
Music_Hero2779
Quickfeather
Fishing4Infinity
Rinisa
Vandal
11 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 18 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 5/3/2010, 9:55 am

On the ground, Casius seemed defenseless, and they all semes to be in a premature sense of security. "Hey, quick question: How dumb do you think I am?" Casius asked. Before waiting for a reply, he slammed the forcefield control, and the rapidly expanding sephere of pale light pushed the explosive off him, and gave him enough wiggle room to swipe back his cannon. He aimed the cannon inches form Mercy, and didn't hesitate to let loose a stun blast at point blank range...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/3/2010, 10:05 am

After a seemingly endless task of asking around the city about the murder Nano was heading back to the police station when he looked down from the building he was standing on. He saw Casius surrounded by a force field and.....holding his cannon inches from mercy's face. "Has everyone in this crime foresaken town gone mad?!" he said to himself. Knowing that a fight would insue, he formed his arm cannon,set it on setting 1 and jumped down to help who realy needed it most....
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/3/2010, 10:16 am

Alice was pushed back into another wall and fell to the ground, vigorously twitching and shaking. She tried to talk but couldn't stop vibrating. She felt sick to her stomach, needed to throw up, couldn't throw up, wishing for the world to stop shaking. She let out a gasp of pain, the sound of metalic feet coming her way. She couldn't see them because she was shaking so violently. She squinted her eyes and waited for the foot to come crushing down on her skull.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albedo2191 5/3/2010, 10:32 am

Rose continued to prowl the city, at a relativeley modest clip with Alex in tow. She went into the increasingly shadier parts of town, and at one point ducked into the shadows and ditched her civilian attire altogether in place of her assasin garb. Alex followed suit, the two of them now armed and fully dangerous.

So, what's the plan? Alex asked. "First things first- find Batman. We find Batman, we find the one that murdered my father. The rest is simple." Rose said, flicking one of her dual katanas to show what she meant.

"Well yeah, but will it be that simple? You said yourself, she is traveling with Batman. You won't get a shot like the one you want with him around." Alex asked skeptically. "Oh I know, I'm well aware. I know something that the man under the cowl can't BEGIN to resist." Rose said to her companion with assurance

[Some time later, at a tech. warehouse...]

Cinderblock was a simple man of simple pleasures- when Rose gave him this job, he felt happy as a kid in a candy store. Romping the tunnels beeath the city, he went under the warehouse. Withan upward swing of his solid arm, he plowed into the flor above and emerged in the crowded warehouse.

Security rushed to oppose him, but they were no match for his raw strength and solid hide, and he got work smashing machines, sending gaurds helter-skelter, and genraly making a disaster area.

When he was sure he had made enough of a mess, he withdrew a note Rose had asked him to pass on at the site. It read the words 'Guess who?' and a large 'S' was written in blood [Actually Rose's own blood, she opted for the ic-factor herself, as she wanted nobody dead and, plenty of people to see who it was.]

To Cidnerblock it made some sense- he once worked for Slade, and doing the familiar espionage and weird mesages, it would seem like Slade had come back to exact some kind of horrid vengance. Batman would all too well become caught up in Slade, and Rose wold havean easier time exacting her vengance.

But all this thinking made his head hurt. He swiped a large pile of machinery that looked still at least semi-functional, and vanished back into the sewers below, leaving the note ominously in the middle of the warehouse...
albedo2191
albedo2191

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/3/2010, 10:42 am

Casius looke ddown at the violently twitching Mercy, and contemplated smushing her like a grape then and there for what she did to Karmy. But he decided against it- once they were all behind bars, he would leave that tot he authorities and be done with it. He swung his cannon towards Where Batman and the others were recovering, semeing suprised that he had stunned Mercy and gotten back up. He aimed the cannon at Batman, ready to fire the last remaining blast at him. "Last chance, Batman- come quietly, I don't want to use this again if I don't have to." He said looking at Mercy, more than ready to shoot if he had to. He noticed Nanno plop down. "Get outta here, punk- this ain't no kiddy-game, move it!" He shouted.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/3/2010, 10:52 am

Batman was carrying Batgirl, he looked at her slowly breath, blood trickling from her nose and mouth. She shook her head whispering "Never conform.." Batman smirked, and rested her on the rubble. "I'm sorry." He told her. "If its me you want, come and get it." Batman said standing straight his cape covering his body. Casius took one caution step forward. Batman looked dead at Casius, then held his hands up in defeat. "No...." Batgirl whispered..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/3/2010, 10:56 am

Casius steped closer. No way he would just surrender- would he? He approached, and then used a police signal, keeping his cannon trained on Batman- just in case. "To any personel that hears this, this is Casius. I have the Batman." He reported, wondering for a second if this was some elaborate trick. It seemed too easy, and he was expecting a batarang between the eyes or another unseen explosive any second now...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/3/2010, 11:08 am

Alice spoke up, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Batman... Richard... Why?" She asked in astonishment. Batman looked at Batgirl, who was still in disapproval, but badly injured. "Get her to Wintergreen pronto." He said, his hands still up. "I'm willing to put my life on the line," Batman said once again quoting his mentor, "but it has to be mine. No one else's."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/3/2010, 11:18 am

"Ok first of all im no kid! Second of all, you mind telling me what the hell is going on here? that girl looks like she just got hit with 4 tasers and you have the bat at gunpoint! uggghhhh.... Nano groaned as his cyborg brain was straining itself trying to find out who to side with. after about 20 seconds of straining his head.....he decided what he should do. Taking the bat to the station and interrogating him seemed like the way to go. "im here to help....take him in." he said as he extended a probe into Casius's cannon. "There..." Nano said as he staggered as he removed the probe from his cannon. you've got 1 more chance to bring him down if you miss....

Last edited by Corvus31 on 5/3/2010, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/3/2010, 11:26 am

(Uhh.. Read the posts and ... How does he even know my character's name? Much less the name that only the former midnight riders know..?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/3/2010, 11:29 am

(ohhh sry mercy ive been out and i cant edit at school so ill edit it out sry again 0.o;)
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/3/2010, 11:34 am

(Uhh.. Okay, just don't rush your posts. If you're at school its probably best not to post then. Take time in your post and double check for typos.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/3/2010, 11:34 am

Her body was now shaking with exhaustion, pain, and fear. Feeling her self being carried by someone, she looked up to see the bionic girl. Her limbs felt like wet noodles and she barely managed to lift her arm and hit the girl in her face. With whatever energy she had left in her body, she stood up and screamed for help. She fell to her knees, still screaming. She was using up all her breath. All her energy. There was barely any blood left in her at all. She slumped forward, still semiconscious. Her heart beat getting slower.. She stopped breathing... Slower..

(oooooohhhhhh whats gonna happen The Darkest of Knights - Page 18 _fear__revamp_by_Jeriko_X)
I'm not gonna kill her.. DUH!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/3/2010, 11:53 am

"SH*T! Cyrah cursed, seeing Karmy flip and then go down. She hadn't even tended to the girl she had found covered in gore and lord only knew what else, so this was SO not what she needed. She knelt down next to Karmy. Her scanners showed all of her vitals taking a 90-degree nosedive. She didn't have a lot of options- their blood types were incompatible, and due to being nearly entireley cybernetic, her body had berely 20% of that of a normal person her age. "Hold on, just hold on, dammit!" She said to Karmy, using her hypnosis powers to try and keep her calm, and hopefuly synchronize their vitals to take soem of the pressure off of Karmy. She franticaly radioed the Situation to Casius...

"The hell- you serious!?" He barke dinto his headset. Figures- he corners batman only to have this happen. He turned to Nanno and-with mild dificulty- Slung his cannon ove rhis shoulders to leave. "Make sure he behaves." He ordered, already turning aorund and charging like a bull out of the building. 'You better be alive when I get there...' He said silently.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 5/3/2010, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/3/2010, 11:54 am

[gonna stop posting for now 'till later so I don't swamp people when they get in tonight.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/3/2010, 12:53 pm

Batman looked at Alice. She shook her head and planted her feet to the ground.

"Go."
"Not without you."
"I said go!"
"No."
"Take Batgirl and go!"
"I'm not leaving you to them!"
"I'll be fine."
"I don't care Batman. I don't..-"
"If you don't go then we'll all be dead, take her, take Robin, get the hell out of here!"
"No."
"You have to do what's best for the greatest amount of people."
"Utilitarian principle, I don't believe in it. We're family."
"So is she!"

He pointed at Batgirl who had currently lost consciousness again. "You're going to let us all die if you do this." He assured her. "We will fall together." Alice shot back. Batman was speechless. "Uhh-.." Nano spoke up, "You're not apart of this!" They said simutainiously, without taing their eyes off each other. He shut up for a while. "I'm not going to start conforming to Gotham's so-called 'law' while they throw an innocent man into jail." Alice protested, placing her hands on her hips. "I don't know if I killed him or not Alice, I could have went into the blindspot for the purpose of not getting caught." Batman mused. "What?" Sirens could be heard in the distance. "I'll explain later. Alice, we've split up before, we'll do it again. I promise you, I'll come back. I'll meet you at the Batcave." He whispered out of Nano's earshot. She nodded, her eyes watering. "I want you back by breakfast.." She said. "Will do." And the next thing he knew he was alone with Nano.

"Who are you?" He asked him. "Nano." He responded. "That was a rhetorical question." Batman responded. "What?" He asked. "Never mind." Lights came flashing in on them, Batman walked out. A man on a megaphone was screaming orders. "PUT YOUR BELT ON THE GROUND, KEEP YOUR HANDS UP!" Batman followed his orders. Alice and Robin were looking down on the scene. Alice was holding Robin close and Batgirl was resting behind them. Two men in masks and armor and assult rifles came up to Batman, one used the butt of the gun and thumped it into his stomach. Robin looked away and Alice put her hand over her mouth in fear. Three other men in suits came up to Batman, cuffed him, forced him in an APC, and locked the doors. "C'mon.." Alice said to Nicole who was now crying, she picked up Batgirl, "he can take care of himself.

Batman lay close to the back, listening to their radio. Slade was in town.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/3/2010, 4:28 pm

[If I don't post otherwise by 1830(my time) control of my characters go to Karmy, Blood, Mercy and Abby as they see fit untill i post next. Rememebr, this is where everyone is:
Cyrah is with an injured Karmy in the same alleyway(?) as Mame.
Casius in en-route to join them
Zero is with the other riders in front of the police station getting ready to head out.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 5/3/2010, 4:42 pm

"Well I sorta working on it with other V.A.M.P members." Sky said, "They're working on some leads while I was supposed to get the file. I have my own rumors to chase too. Please, just pick up the file and drop it by the V.A.M.P HQ if you could." She handed him a card. It was silver and had V.A.M.P writen in red. In small print underneath were the words 'No longer unfair to the undead' On the back was the address, fax, and phone numbers for the organisation. "Thanks John." She ran off at vampire speed, not wanting to hear if he said no.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/3/2010, 5:16 pm

Ivy turned to Luna and Zero. "Well, whatever in Arkham is bad, too bad for Zero to go there. So Zero can go check Greenwich. I'll go to Arkham, and Luna, you better go with Zero while he's in that horrid state." She suggested, explaining her thoughts from earlier.
"Alright then." Zero replied, almost barfing again. Ivy turned her attention to Luna, for her agreement on the plan as well.
---
Astro searched far, floating loftily a good 50 ft high. Nothing yet. But he'd keep looking....
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by chucklenut47 5/3/2010, 5:35 pm

Grace awoke with a startle as the screams of a lady echoed through the alleyway in which she was sleeping. She jumped off the mat she was laying on and immediately ran to where she had heard the scream issue from. As she jumped over trash cans and various objects in the filthy alleys, she stumbled upon a cliched sight: a cloaked man, tall, and fair-skinned pointing a gun at a woman who lay on the ground, clinging a gold locket to her chest. The man immediately turned around at the sound of Grace's footsteps and angrily said, "What do you wa- oh, someone else to share?"

Grace sighed as she put her hands up. The man, somewhat surprised, lowered his weapon, once again pointing it at the woman on the ground, and inched his way towards Grace. When he was within two yards of her, Grace muttered the word "Freeze.."

The man continued to inch forward, but with each step came a rigid sensation. Each time he put his foot forward, he would feel colder and colder... His legs soon gave way and he began to feel faint. When he was a yard from Grace, he collapsed on the ground; a thin sheet of ice enveloped him. Grace stepped forward, picked the woman up and joked, "Your welcome." The woman continued to tremble, but nonetheless bowed her head and quickly walked away.

"I wonder what to do with you..." Grace thought to herself. She grabbed the man by his jacket collar and decided to drag him to the police station.
chucklenut47
chucklenut47

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/3/2010, 5:37 pm

Ivy considered this. They had communicators (I would guess. After being a team for two years..o.O ), so they would use those for contact. "We'll keep in touch through our communicators. If anything goes wrong, shout 'Rice' into your communicator." She swore they were both giving her odd looks.

"Code word. That way whatever is happening, if it's somebody attacking, they don't know we're contacting help." She explained, sweatdropping a little.
---
"Karmy?"

Did that robot just say Karmy? The name of the crazed hippie who had murdered her first, only, and last human friend? What kind of hippie murders people anyway? What kind of..."Karmy." She repeated, her voice cold and cutting, like steel. Batman could wait. Harley needed to be avenged. When the two split, she tailed robot girl.

Watching, rather, hearing the scenes following after, pressed against the wall just outside the alley. The idiot doesn't remember... she realized, already planning to use this to her advantage. Maybe if...
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/3/2010, 5:59 pm

Zero gave a nod, trying to look alright. The waves from Arkham were slowly easing as the prisoners left. He began the route to Greenwich with Luna.
---
Ivy was about to leave when she saw John. Running quickly, as if something were wrong. She didn't recognize him, but the fact he was dashing away at that speed made her feel some alarm. "Hello?!" she called.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 5/3/2010, 6:12 pm

Seab frowned to himself as he watched them split up; who to follow? Hac flew over to him.
"Who do we follow?" he asked.
"I think the two who can actually sense us, unfortunately. I think they're heading to where we need to go." he replied, partly wanting to go after them simply because he wanted to get moving. Hac flew off, just close enough to faintly see them. Seab followed just close enough to faintly see Hac, in case they knew it was him even through the new form; he didn't want much chances here.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/3/2010, 6:14 pm

Cyrah realized that she couldn't wait for Casius any longer. Karmy was fading fast but she was close enough to Gotham General. Hoisting Karmy up, Cyrah began to run towards the hospital. "Just hang on dammit! We're almost there!" she shouted to her.

She couldn't resist anymore, hell she couldn't even move anymore. She had started breathing again when the cyborg had hypnotized her, but she could feel herself slipping. 20bpm.. 17bpm..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/3/2010, 6:20 pm

Poison Ivy was quick to follow, keeping to the shadows to shroud herself. As long as she wasn't detected, she'd be fine. She was in no mood for fighting with that calling hits rule over abreu7's head...
---
Ivy backed away, thinking, Personal space please!. "Yes, I'm Ivy..." She replied slowly. "Who are you?"
---
Zero nodded. "I'm fine, let's keep moving while the trail is hot." He replied, feeling better little by little.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next