DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 7 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 2:30 am

Batgirl couldn't breath, yet she was screaming whatever was left in her lungs. Then she screamed some more. Men in armored suits rushed in, beat her with clubs, and captivated her.

The screams of Batgirl's worst fears could no longer be heard. The night was still, but only for the moment. SWAT came rushing in from every side screaming, barking, yelling at Karmy and Robin; barrels pointed at the two. "FREEZE! Put the weapon down, or we will fire on you!" Karmy slowly dropped the axe, one came from behind used the butt of his rifle to down Karmy, another used a night stick and knocked Robin out. The men began to walk out with all the girls, the vine maze slowly receded into the streets, and tossed the bodies into an APC. They needed to act quick.

The Riddler, hanging over his cane smiled with almost rosy cheeks. "Well, that was easy!" He said delightfully. "What are you talking about? That wasn't even Batman!" Poison Ivy protested. "Hey Ivy, who said I was done?" The Riddler snapped, "Judging by how you sounded so accomplished, I assumed that's what you were aiming for." She said annoyed and impatient. "That is what I was aiming for. You see catching a bat isn't easy. You have to bait him first." He responded. "I thought that crappy video was the bait." "Oh no, no, no. We have to get someone close to him. That's what really draws him in. Someone on his team. And we got three of them!" Poison Ivy placed a frustrated hand above her forehead. "Hey, riddle me this Poison Ivy--" "No." She said flatly. The Riddler looked away in frustration. "Fine. But we have to have a three way split. The Scarecrow demands it." He pouted. "We didn't even catch him yet."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 4:07 am

Karmy already knew she had a concussion as she woke up. "Sonova.." she muttered as she lifted her beating head. She could feel blood from the hit trickling down the back of her head. "Why always the head.. Never start with the head.. The victim gets all fuzzy." looking around with blurred vision she saw Batgirl and Robin still unconscious. "Dammit.." she noticed that they were all in an Armored car. "Double dammit." she tried to wiggle her fingers but found that she was unable to. They were bound behind her back "Triple dammit!" she felt like she was gonna pass out again but she just had to stay awake long enough..

Using her shoulder, she clicked on her private comlink to Casius and Cyrah. "As you probably already know, we've been captured." she said over the com. "I told you so." he replied. "Shut up.. You got a fix on our position? I think that I can crawl outta the van and make enough noise to cause a distraction or at least let y'all get a fix on wherever the hell we are." and she switched it off. She scooted up to the door of the vehicle, laying on top of her hands and placed her feet against the door. Opening her mouth, she started to sing/scream and kick at the door "Shake, shake, shake Senora, shake your body line!" she shouted, banging the beat of the music with her feet. The noise wasn't making here head and better that wa for sure, but she kept for as long as she could.

[Sorry Red, used Casius a little bit ;-;]
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 8:00 am

"Shut up. You're giving me a headache... We're about twelve blocks away from The Police Department." Batgirl said shaking her head. She sat up straight mentally feeling her bruises. A lot on my back, left leg, both arms, multiple head wounds. They must have hit me in my stomach too judging by how crappy I feel. "How do you know?" Karmy asked curiously.

"About what?"
"About being twelve or so blocks away from The Police Station?"
"No, twelve blocks exact. I felt a sharp right turn into a two minute stop light. Then there's going to be a 15-20 second drive down Brooks road. That's twelve blocks from the police station."
"Damn."
"Yeah, damn."
"How do you feel?"
"Like a million bucks."
"The gas wore off?"
"Must have." Batgirl leaned her head back into the cool metal frames of the ACP. Closed her eyes.
"How's Robin?" She asked Karmy.
"I think she's fine."

"Good."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 8:28 am

(O_o...)

"Well ok that was a fail.." Karmy said laying back down. Thinking for a few moments, she came up with an idea. "I think I've got enough energy left in me to make one portal by clicking my tongue. I probably wouldn't be able to keep it open for more then a few seconds so I could only send one of you. I'll send Robin or you to Batman, but I'm staying. In fact, it's probably best to send Robin." she turned to look at Batgirl. "What do you think?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/16/2010, 8:56 am

Casius was about to come up with a pursuit plan, but he noticed Cyrah was already long gone- no doubt tracing Karmy again with a new tracer she must have placed. Cyrah could probably catch up using her robotic enhancements, but Casius lacked that luxury that was speed. Noetheless, he made his way down the building towards the streets. Not wasting a moment, he gave chase down the street to where he supposed the van had gone...

Cyrah gave chase to the van, hoping rooftops and propeling herself using the boosters in her legs. She already lost part of ehr family once earlier- she wasn't aiming for a second time. Arming her sonic cannon, she took aim at the track's engine block...
[control of Cas and Cyrah go to Karmy, and Zero's control goes to Dark untill tonight.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 9:15 am

"Ugh! No, hold on. If I know Batman, he's on his way. We'll need her." Batgirl said using the lock pick in her glove to take the handcuffs off. She crawled over to Karmy on her elbows, coughing blood. She began to work on her. "When they open the doors in a couple of minutes, act like your hands are cuffed."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 9:23 am

"I thought you said you were ok?" Karmy asked rubbing the back of her head. "Guess everyone says that." her hands came back covered in blood. "Figures." she reached into her bag and pulled something out, hiding behind her back. "Pretending was always my specialty." she grinned and waited for the doors to open.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 9:26 am

(Oh ok Red! I'll try my best XP)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 11:15 am

"Stop complaining.." Batgirl coughed. "Its not your blood." She reasoned. Batgirl braced herself and the APC took a sharp turn, Robin's body, still out cold, tumbled to the opposing side. "So," Batgirl said weakly, "here's the plan. They open up, most likely they'll go for me cause I'm closer to Batman, then you and then Robin. They'll have many officers, possibly SWAT, they will be armed and dangerous. Wait for them to take off my mask; I know they're going to try when we step out. We have to be efficient with who we take out first. Flass will most likely be there, get him while I get the sorry guy who tries to take off my mask." Batgirl coughed. "Oh sh*t..." She backed up to the corner, felt her stomach. "Oh no... No, no. I think I have internal bleeding. I think. Sh*t. We have to move fast. Batman will be there in no time. He's faster than the police. He'll get Robin for sure if she's still.. Out... Cold.... Ugh! One more sharp turn." Batgirl held her breath.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 11:25 am

"I wasn't complaining." Karmy said confused. "Guess I'm not the only one here with a concussion... Anyways yeah, Flass shouldn't be hard to take out." she waited for the doors to open.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 11:48 am

Karmy saw that Batgirl was unable to recite the plan to Robin due to the fact that she was either mentally preparing for the upcoming battle, or in too much pain to do so. She probably felt sick from the Mac n Cheese she ate earlier. Or the beating. So she took it upon herself to tell Robin. "Well kid, for now, just pretend you're still cuffed or unconscious. Your choice. They're more or likely to take Batgirl first cause she's closer to Bats anyways. We'll just wait for them to unmask her and then I'll go for Flass while Batgirl goes for the chump who unmasks her. Bats will come and help you, since he's faster than the police anyways, and then yeah!" she turned to Batgirl. "That sound about right BG?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 11:53 am

Casius lumbered down the street until he finally caught up with Cyrah. "Where's Batman?" Cyrah asked him. "Don't know." he panted from all the running. "Don't particularly care either. We can easily take the fuzz." he readied his EMP canon while Cyrah did the same with hers. "You getting all this Bats?" Cyrah asked over the comlink.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 12:27 pm

"Don't call me BG." Batgirl said as the ACP stopped and the doors swung open. The three of them were blinded by lights, but no one was coming for them. The air was different, were they being gassed? Batgirl couldn't tell, she backed away from the doors and tried to listen in on what was going on. Then the body of her father was thrown in. She screamed, backed away, she didn't care if they saw her uncuffed anymore. From the lights she saw the silhouette of a bat. "Bat-... Batman?" She stuttered. "You did kill my father?" She asked horrified. A slight but noticeable nod came from the silhouette. Karmy and Robin was screaming, she didn't know what about though, and she frankly couldn't care. She was zoning out; the silhouette grew larger and larger. She began to cry out of fear. Then, the darkness consumed her.

Batman was on top of the Police station ignoring everyone contacting him. He saw the Scarecrow next to Flass and other officers. Batman eyed Flass, then another officer went in. Three of them, each coming out with an unconscious body. It was time to act. He jumped down in front of the doors of the police station just as the guards reached the doors. "Let them go." He said flatly. "It's him! It's the Bat!!" One screamed in shock, the other officers involuntarily dropped his friends and ran to the line of officers where Scarecrow and Flass were waiting. "I can't let you do this Batman!" Flass yelled at him. "You got away once, we ain't lettin' you get away again!" He waved his hand and Batman who was still standing there, stiff. Like a gargoyle; intimidating. They aimed their rifles at him. "Open fire." He said smugly. Scarecrow jumped in first gassing Batman who used his cape to push the gas away and onto the crowd of SWAT and Police officers, a shower of bullets came crashing on the ground, the sound amplified in the official's ears because of the gas. Alice jumped into the action throwing a flashbang. Batman ran up to Flass knocking out Scarecrow on the way and holding him by his shirt, his sweaty back was to the APC. Batman squinted his eyes. "Working with murderers and psychopaths commissioner. I think that's an all time low. I'll give you a hint if you want to catch me; I wouldn't work with The Riddler, Poison Ivy, nor the Scarecrow." Flass looked frightened, partly because the gas was taking a toll on him. "I don't think anything needs to be said here, do you commissioner?" He asked. Flass shook his head in agreement. Batman headbutt him, Flass' head banging against the cold metal of the APC, knocking him out cold.

The Police were still screaming in fear, trying to get the spiders and worms off of them, that were apparently crawling out of their skins. "Casius, Cyrah, come in. It's Batman. Batgirl, Robin, and Karmy is out cold here. Get them to the Batcave as soon as possible. I'm going to try to find more evidence the police has been storing away on Gordon's murder in their files. I'll see what else I can find out about Arkham Asylum." He said cuffing The Scarecrow to a poll. He figured that probably wasn't the best idea seeing how the police would just free him. It didn't matter though, if anyone knew what was going on, they'd know that The Batman would be the only one to cuff The Scarecrow.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 12:58 pm

Casius plodded up to the unconscious girls and easily picked up all three of them. If he could pick up a truck over his head, he could easily pick up 3 lightweights, Batgirl and Robin slung over his shoulders and Karmy in his arms. Cyrah did a quick vitals check on them and they seemed fine for the moment, just completely out. "Alright, we'll head back to the Batcave." Cyrah said. "Wish we had the Battank." Casius grumbled as they walked down the street. "That thing was badass."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 2:56 pm

Batgirl awoke. She held her head feeling swells of bruises and bumps. As she lifted her arms she realized just how sore she was, she didn't dare lift her legs. They had beaten her left one, though they were slightly raised by pillows. She felt warm, it was warm in the room on purpose. She was being treated for internal bleeding. She moaned as she saw shadowy figures approach her from the light. She was pale and sweating. She felt anxious about what was going to happen to her. She had to rest. She knew it was for the good. And she had to keep confident. She looked up to see Karmy smiling down at her. "Hi..."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 3:11 pm

"How are ya feeling BG?" Karmy asked sitting down next to her bed. "Robins still out." she looked over to the bed not to far away were Robin lay. "She should wake up in a bit. Damn Scarecrow got the jump on us.." she shuddered in fear. Unlike Batgirl and Robin, Karmy hadn't been dosed with fear Toxin once a month. "That.. was so much worse.." she had seen Casey this time. And he hadn't been too happy with her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 3:16 pm

"What had been so much worse..?" Batgirl asked intrigued. She had remembered hearing Karmy screaming at the top of her lungs, but can't remember much else because of her own illusion. She wasn't there when Alice had gassed the robotic Scarecrow so she was lost talking with her. Though she did without a doubt appreciate her company.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 3:24 pm

(Heh... oops..)

"Nothing nothing." Karmy said waving her off. "Anyways, how are you feeling? Wintermint said that you had internal bleeding. Those damn SWATS beat you up pretty good."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 3:27 pm

"Really? That was SWAT that did this to me? Damn, I though a bunch of giant zombie bunnies with bats did this to me." Batgirl speculated relaxing her shoulders. Her entire back was bruised and swelling. She wasn't comfortable, but it was the only way to stop the bleeding. That and she hoped that Karmy would laugh.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 3:39 pm

"Wow, and I thought what I saw was messed up." Karmy laughed. "Well why don't you get some rest. I've done enough of that since this whole thing started so I'm staying awake for a few days. Too many bad things happen when I'm asleep." she said getting up and adjusting her bag. "You rest while I got get coffee and look for the vehicle room!" she shouted and made a break for it.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 3:43 pm

Batgirl rested her head back thinking about what Alice insisted on doing. She could be happy after all the hard work would finally pay off. K-Proofing was possibly the best idea they could come up with, and she could rest in peace.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 3:50 pm

(O_o...)

After spending a good hour running around the Batcave, Karmy finally came across the vehicle room. "Not guarded huh..." she headed for the room but suddenly got very dizzy. "Oh snap..." she leaned against the wall for support. "Stupid lack of blood."

(Bah.. BS)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/16/2010, 6:41 pm

The tall butler, now towering over a tired Karmy, and even worse now that she was five inches shorter. "Ms. Anderson, Alice informed me of your outrageous behavior. I am told to apprehend you if you continue." He said holding up a straight jacket. "Do we have an understanding Ms. Anderson?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/16/2010, 6:45 pm

Cyrah walke dup to Wintergreen. "Chill, greenie. I've got this." She said, and helped Karmy up, acting as a crutch to support her. "Why is it every time you run off you come back covered in blood?" Cyrah asked, shuffling Karmy to somewhere to sit.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/16/2010, 6:58 pm

"Cause Blood is my middle name." Karmy said clinging to Cyrah. "Well no, its Anna but you get the point." she turned around at stuck out her tongue at Wintergreen. "I always get into these kinda situations, what can I say."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next