DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Corvus31 5/10/2010, 11:08 am

(im not stalkin! im just lookin for sum action!)
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 11:10 am

(AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH XDDDD!!!!!! LMAO!!! XDDDDD!!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 11:18 am

(Sick mind Karmy!!!)

"Can you touch the clock?" Batman asked Karmy, deep in thought.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 11:19 am

[you sick stooges DX]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/10/2010, 11:21 am

redeagle321 wrote:[you sick stooges DX]

(D= im not sick! casius is usually where all the good fights are!)
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 11:34 am

(Sorry Red!)

"Well hell I don't know." Karmy said. "Is it like, town square? Cause.. Its square with no sides?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 11:36 am

"Big yet small, cold you cannot touch, relfection of another man's face. Man in the moon. The moon reflects the sun, its big but we see it from so far away. Meaning he'll be there while the moon is up. That was far too easy Riddler..." Batman pondered. "Now I'm supposed to pick one person to come with me..." Batman said looking at the group.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 11:43 am

"Yeah... I was about to say that." Karmy lied..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 12:01 pm

[I ain't talking to any of you no more DX]

"Well, dosen't take much imagination to see who BATMAN is bringing." Zero said, his gaze resting on Robin. Batman not taking Robin would be like.... weird.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/10/2010, 12:57 pm

It had taken the blond stick of a criminal twenty five minutes to escape the fabric store, five minutes to climb to the roof, and another fifteen to find a costume store just down the block to pilfer. She slid down the rusty metal ladder and dusted off her brand spankin new costume, her hair tied up even higher now by her blue ribbon, her socks removed for the sake of keeping them clean.

Mame busted into the costume store, happy to be in her costume again, the police stationed down the block woefully too slow to catch her, she was just too fast. She looked about the store, the cashier recognizing her, she had stolen her shoes from him last time. He reached for his cell, but was then pistol whipped in the temple and floored. The blond licked the butt of her gun and smiled down at the man before stashing the gun back into the nifty deep pockets of her skirt. She had transfered all her things to her outfit, the fear toxin carefully placed with in the large wad of cash she had tabulated over her days of being free.

Mame walked over to the shoes on the wall, choosing them from two different pairs, it was important to keep everything as it had been, one black and white shoe, one white and black shoe. She squealed as she slid them into place, popping up after the outfit was complete and leaning down, grabbing ahold of the unconscious man and proceeding to waltz him about the store.

She laughed as she could already feel the depression leak away from her, spouting out of her through the eccentric hoarse laughter that burst from her raw aching throat.

When she had gotten outside however, and climbed back up to the roof she was met with a sight that made her, well distraught. On the big screen that displayed for the folks on the street, Eddie was rambling, telling his stupid riddles. Too many villains were doing crimes all at once, Mame knew for a fact she couldn't get face time with the Bat, they were more distinguished then her, chances were Batman didn't even remember her. She'd have to change that.

Mame stomped her foot as she grew frustrated, the vid had ceased and regular programs and advertisements had returned, but how was she suppose to finish her plan now that Batman was otherwise distracted by a far more 'dangerous' criminal. She'd had to wait, and Mame hated waiting. She pulled the tracking device she had been given out of her pocket and grumbled at it, why was she keeping it again? For the sake of someone who wanted to hurt her? Pah! Screw them!

She walked over to a small coupe at the corner of the roof, the man who owned the costume shop lived in the floor above it, and he had doves. The blond reached into one of the segmented cages and pulled out a pretty little white bird, sticking the device onto the birds leg band and letting it fly free. It'd come back of course, but she wasn't too worried about that.

With one last frustrated glance at the screen she turned and began racing from roof to roof once more, it wasn't Batman exclusive, she was allowed to do it too! Even if the act was a bit questionable what with her wearing a skirt and all. But Mame was free and excited to be so, now fully human again, and just because she couldn't nab the Bat' attention now didn't mean she couldn't prepare for when Eddies idea failed, and it would, it always did. He had one fatal flaw and that was that he actually wanted his opponent to win.
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 1:50 pm

"Oh hell yeah." Karmy leaned back in her chair and put her hands behind her head. "Batman and Robin is just a classic. Even though like, Robins a girl and Batman is.. I'll just stop there." she paused. "So what are the rest of us gonna do while you're off to go kick some ass?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 2:25 pm

Batman held a hand to his chin; "I was actually thinking of bringing Batgirl," He said, "We're dealing with The Riddler here. I have no idea what he's planning but I can guarantee you it's a trap." "What? Why am I going with you?" Batgirl asked her, "Wouldn't Robin be more suitable?" "That's true, but that's the reason why I'm not going." The room grew silent. "You're... going to what?" Alice questioned.

"Obviously he's after the money, most likely a lure to draw me out."
"So you're going to send me out with Robin?"
"Correct."
"What about you?"
"We'll keep in contact, I'll be watching you from above. No doubt patrol will be there."
"So... everyone else will be watching us?"
"Consider us help from above."
"But surely he's not stupid, he takes one look at me and he realizes that I'm not you."
"Wear a disguise over your costume."
"Ugh! This is stupid! You're going to send me in cause you're too scared?"
"That's not the issue. I would go if I didn't have that bounty on my head. Don't worry, you're going to be safe."

Batgirl let out an exasperated sigh. She threw on her mask and looked at Robin determined. "You ready kid?" She asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 3:03 pm

"Haha scaredy cat!" Karmy laughed and got up. "Well, if we're gonna be observing from up above, or whatevers, I'm sticking with Casius and Cyrah." she walked up next to them. "No one observes people better like and ex-assassin and a chick with a robotic eye. Besides, we've developed quite a team over the past few years huh?" she smiled at them.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 3:40 pm

Cyrah nodded. "Yeah, we're a team, more like family." Cyrah said, and powerknuckeled with Karmy. "When is this all goin' down, batty?" Casius asked after nodding to the girls in agreement.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 3:43 pm

"Ok, after two years." Karmy gripped her hand painfully. "I'm still not used to you fist bumps Cyrah." Go fist bump with a cyborg. It hurts!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 5/10/2010, 4:06 pm

Ivy watched in a kind of awe as the whole plan unfolded. That was a riddle she never would have gotten, yet Batman solved it with ease. Batgirl and Robin would go take down the Riddler. Everyone else would watch and keep everyone safe. It was nice, working together with all these familiar faces again. A big team, family. It made the heroine smile.

"So," she asked, "What do you think Riddler's got set up? I mean, he must have known Bats would solve the riddle easily. Or, is her really that stupid?"
---
Poison Ivy waited patiently. Any moment now, Riddler would clomp back into her greenhouse with that stupid smirk of his, and same questioning dialogue. But this time with designs for a maze. One she was probably going to have to create. "I won't let them hurt you." she purred to her plants. She wouldn't. If they dared to touch her plants, she'd hunt them down.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 6:00 pm

"Well it starts in another hour so if we got ready right now that would be a good idea. The Riddler isn't stupid and he knows I'm not an idiot either. He's never been so blunt before, so he's just really aiming at my bounty." Batman pondered. "Gather in your own teams, I'm with Alice. Keep to the shadows and stay low at all times. We don't want The Riddler to think they came with company, or things could go down pretty badly for Batgirl and Robin."

The Riddler finally got several liters of liquid required for his operation. The moon was high in the sky and it was time, he came waltzing down to Poison Ivy's greenhouse and swung the door open. "Who has 12 liters of Scarecrow's finest fear inducing hallucinogens?" He asked cheerfully spinning around. "C'mon honey!" He said again cheerfully, but then something came over his voice something dark, "It's time." An evil grin spread across his face. "You see my plans are simple. You have your maze, and I have my riddles!" He smiled "They solve my riddles in you let them pass, they have a time limit; they run out of time and... well... BOOM!" He shook a canister of hallucinogen gas in front of Poison Ivy's face. "We gas em to kingdom come. Oh and we let the police in, really... this will be too much fun!" He smiled.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/10/2010, 7:46 pm

"Ok well." Karmy leaned on Cyrah. "I guess that we can take the West. Thats the place I'm more familiar with and it would be easier for me to portal in and out places." She looked up at Casius. "Whatcha think Cas? I think after that month in southern Japan, we got pretty good at sneaking around and observing."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 7:59 pm

"Hey, I TOLD you it was an accident!" Cyrah said, crossing her arms like a scolded kid. "ANYWAYS, yeah, I think the West side would be best for our squad." She said in agreement.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 8:02 pm

"Batman come in, testing all radio contacts. Does everyone read me?" He asked to all the troop. "Testing the contacts, does everyone read?" He asked hiding in the Shadows with Batgirl, Robin, and Alice.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 8:43 pm

Wrath

Spoiler:
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chucklenut47 5/10/2010, 8:43 pm

"Jeez, this guy is heavy.." Grace muttered as she dragged the frozen thug to the police station. "Either I need to get bigger or everyone else needs to get smaller.."

The streets of Gotham were dark and sinister as always, but Grace couldn't help but notice how free the streets were of thugs and villains. In addition, there seemed to be more police activity than usual. Nonetheless, Grace carried on, quickening her pace. Something was up.

Upon arriving to the police station, Grace noticed the large stone steps leading to the broad doors.

"Great..." she sighed as she noticed the man starting to squirm sluggishly. She dropped him and quickly froze him again, making sure he would be completely immobilized. She slowly dragged the man up the steps and burst through the doors of the station. The first thing she noticed was the building in uproar as men and women rushed back and forth around the room, fiercely talking amongst themselves. Through the chaos, Grace managed to hear, "Where the hell is the Batman? He's gonna pay for what he's done."

"What..?" Grace whispered to herself. She walked up to the front desk and threw the man over the table and said sweetly, "I found him mugging an old lady. Now, what was that I heard about Batman?"

The officer at the desk looked at Grace with a blank expression, as if in disbelief that a random girl had caught a wanted criminal and that she hadn't heard of the Batman's crime.

"What's he done? Killed Commissioner Gordon is what. Our boys are out scouring the streets for him." The man stopped short and eyed the woman suspiciously. "Hey, you look like you can handle yourself after dragging in that filth.. There's a reward for catching him, too, if you're interested."

Grace put her hands on her hips and was slightly disgusted with what she had just heard. "I'd love to help.. but how dare you offer me some kind of reward for him. Do I look like I care about money? Tell ya what, I'll bring him in... You just fix your attitude."

And with that, she smiled, and casually walked out of the department and began her search for some fool on the streets who would help her get to the bottom of this
chucklenut47
chucklenut47

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/10/2010, 8:56 pm

Two years had passed since he entered this miserable form. Two miserable years. He was once a mighty crimelord, a powerful assasin, an invincible force of darkness... but now he was this weak, insectoid form. Once more, he scuttled across the walls of the back alleys of Gotham, making little children scream in terror and adults throw shoeas and pots at him as he passed.

He despised the Lanterns for turning on him, his apprentice and her backstabing buddies for killing him, those rotten titans... he just despised anything that moved, and he hated that too. He was still a slave to his anger like the Black Hand designed. He added the Hand to his ever growing list of things he hated.

Hoowever, as he scuttled down a particularly dark alleyway, he furrowed his insectoid eyes- Batman, Batgirl, Robin, and Mercy- the whole Motley crew right there, in his self-proclaimed alley. "Filthy rotter scheming.....vermin....dirty...."He cursed in his screechy, insectoid voice, backing away from them, but accidentally putting his pointed leg through a tin can...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/10/2010, 9:02 pm

Commissioner Flass walked up to Bard who greeted and shooed away. "Who was that?" He asked. "Oh, some other hero wannabe that wanted to bring in the bat." Bard responded. "There's no need! We already have him!" Flass yelled at Bard. "We do? But I thought you said that-" "We're working on it with The Riddler and Poison Ivy!" Bard shook his head.

"Aren't those bad guys?"
"Working to get a bad guy!"
"Isn't... Batman a good guy?"
"No! He's a murderer!"
"But.. why are we working with someone like those two?"
"Because they'll help us get the murderer!"
"You mean Batman?"
"Yes!"
"I dunno Commissioner... this is starting to sound fishy to me..."
"Then you can hand me your badge!"
"No sir!"
"Good!"

And with that Flass stormed back into his office. "Man, I dunno who's on what side." Bard thought.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/11/2010, 8:18 am

A canvas tent spread all above town square, hiding whatever The Riddler was planning. Whatever it was; it was going to be big, Batman began to regret sending Batgirl in. On the top of the tent was a large black question mark, as if there was a big surprise waiting to be disclosed. Alice snapped her head back, "What was that?" She asked alarmed. Batman illuminated the alleys with a flashlight. "Nothing, must be your imagination." Batman suggested, "Imagination my ass.. I know I heard something. Let's move to higher grounds." Alice said, still vigilant. "Okay; Batgirl, Robin, you stay here until it starts. You'll know when it does." And with that Batman and Alice retreated to the tops of the roofs.

"Hey... are you ready for this, kid?" Batgirl asked nervously.

"Alice to Karmy and company do you read me? How are things on your side of the square? What's going on?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next