DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 19 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Corvus31 5/21/2010, 9:23 am

"No one's home." Crimson said. "Looks like we walked here for nothing."
"Rats" Nano growled. "And just when we thought we were getting somewhere...."

The brothers then pondered with the thought of sticking it out at the front door of the manor untill someone came out. but assuming that would only cause more trouble for themselves,they left for the town outskirts where they train to try to empty their heads of the days events.
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 9:52 am

She had to leave, that was all that mattered right now. Karmy had known what she was doing and she couldn't stop herself. She had attacked Nicole and Wintergreen and she would have gone for Barbara and Dick next. There was no way they could ever forgive her, and they would probably just hand her over to the police. She was going to leave. Leave everyone behind. She had already made up her mind as she began to walk up. A blurred figure was all she could see as she opened her eyes slowly. "Alice..?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 10:19 am

"Wrong, guess again." Cyrah said, applying pressure to her injuries and doctoring her up. Truth be told, she was rapidly getting fed up- Karmy was a good person, she didn't deserve all fo these weirdos and freaks doing all of this stuff to her. She wanted nothing more than to shove her foot right up the Mad Hatter's rear-end, but right now making sure Karmy was ok took top priority.

Corben, aka Metalo, proweled down the evening streets, pondering how best to draw out his targets. The Riders wouldn't go down easily, he would have to catch them off gaurd. But where oh where to find them...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 10:48 am

"Cyrah.." Karmy breathed out. She winced as Cyrah continued to patch her up, her head feeling like a ton of bricks. She didn't care though. "Oh god... What have I done.." she muttered. "They'll never forgive me.." she had to leave.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 11:03 am

"Hey, you can't blame yourself for this, and I'm sure nobody does. You were being used again, it wasn't your fault." Cyrah said, trying her hardest to re-assure Karmy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 11:47 am

"I can and I will.." Karmy said sitting up in the bed. "It was my fault because I tried to fight his control over me but I couldn't. I was too weak. I'm always to weak." she slid over until her legs were dangling off the bed. "Come on Cy, lets go for that walk you were talking about. I need to get out of here for a while and I would love some company.' she smiled at her sister.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 11:56 am

Alice came into through the doors with a clipboard in her hand. Taking a larg sigh she walked slowly to Karmy's bed. She stood over her. "Stay where you are, I need to talk to you." She said in a low voice. "Wintergreen and Nicole are doing fine." She said flipping through the papers. "In other words they'll live Karmy. Nothing to worry about. The chip in your head was integrated into your skull, so you're going to have to rest. Dick forced it out, it did minor damage as he took it out; though, there's been some damage to the cerebral cortex which is probably the reason why you lost your memory for a while. Your Attention, perceptual awareness, thought, language, and consciousness might be a little off until it fully recovers. So get some rest Karmy." She said patting her head softly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 12:07 pm

"Hasn't it always been off?" Karmy said, not making eye contact with Alice. Or really, not even bothering to look in her direction. After everything she had done to Nicole and Wintergreen, everything she had done to Alice's family, she didn't even want to be around them anymore. The guilt was too over powering. "I already got my rest anyways." she looked up at Cyrah, her eyes begging her to go with her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 12:12 pm

"What are you talk about Karmy? You have to rest till I say you're able to move around and get active." She said resting her clipboard on her hip. Confused at her friend's behavior she said "If you're worried about Nicole and Wintergreen you don't have to." Concern was in her voice, "They'll understand. They know who The Mad Hatter is, you weren't doing it on your own will."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 12:21 pm

"I doubt that." Karmy slid out of bed and walked over to Cyrah. She supported herself on her shoulder and kept her head down, not looking at Alice. "They're probably pissed at me. Hell knows I'm pissed at me."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 12:27 pm

"They forgive you Karmy." Alice said clenching on to her clipboard, the papers crinkling under the force. "Dick forgives you." Karmy kept walking to the door, Alice still standing her ground. "I forgive you."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 12:28 pm

"The only person anyone here is pissed at is the Mad hatter, nobody blames you. And if they do, i'll kick their ass." Cyrah said to Karmy, trying to lighten her mood.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 12:37 pm

"Y'all may forgive me but I'll never forgive myself." Karmy said holding onto the wall. "And I blame myself so you're gonna have to kick my ass. So go ahead and hit me. Please. I deserve it!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 12:42 pm

"So if I kick your ass you'll quit beating yourself up, right?" Cyrah asked. She lifted her foot, and light smacked it into Karmy's rear. "There, I kicked it. Now cheer up or I'll have to do what I did in Tokyo to cheer 'ya up." She said, trying her hardest to lighten the mood.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 12:46 pm

"No." Her voice once soft, rich, and golden turned sour and cold. Her eyes swelled her breathing heavy. Alice felt uncomfortable in her jeans and button down. The clipboard was vibrating violently now, and when she had set it down on the bed Karmy once lay, the papers were wet with perspiration and crinkled at four points where here fingers squeezed. "Karmy, go to sleep."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 1:01 pm

"No." Karmy said stepping back away from them. "I don't need cheering up and I don't need sleep." she turned away. "What I need to do is to get my tank top and leave."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 1:04 pm

"Dick has it." Alice sighed picking up her clipboard and walking pass the sisters. "We'll talk later. Bye Karmy." She said softly, walking down those quiet halls. No more anger, so much fear.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 1:13 pm

"No. We won't." Karmy whispered and walked down to where Dick was. Knocking on the door she waited for him to open up. "Dick. I need my shirt back." she called out to him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 1:15 pm

"Not off the hook that easily- we're family, like it or not- try to get rid of me all you like, you're stuck with me. You wanna run off? Then I'll go with you. Wanna go off and sulk? Then I'll be there cracking bad jokes to cheer you up." Cyrah said to Karmy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 1:20 pm

"Your shirt." Dick asked, his cowl down, he spun around in his chair to face away from the computer screens to look at Karmy. "Why do you want to know? Alice tells me you're supposed to be resting. You don't need your shirt to rest. In fact what are you doing out of bed?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 1:26 pm

"I need my shirt cause Cyrah and I are going out." Karmy said leaning on Cyrah now. "I don't need to rest." she looked around the room for her shirt. "Come on Cy, help me find it.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/21/2010, 1:42 pm

"I'm curious as to what your doing with her clothing in the first place... dirty bat" Cyrah asked, her voice laced with sarcasm, giving the area a good look about.
[ain't she a prize?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/21/2010, 1:47 pm

Stealth! Ugh!

Mame hated being stealthy, but she'd learn, maybe it was all about practice, so far she was doing pretty good and sneaking about. The only problem is Mame figured someone somewhere was looking at her, so she could never sneak. This was a coping mechanism for her loneliness, if she thought someone was watching her 24/7 ( In a very paranoid fashion mind you) Then she was never really alone right?

The lithe blond followed the mechanical body step for step, movement for movement, she wouldn't mess this up, she wanted to get back to Gotham very badly, she didn't want to miss out on whatever was happening in the city of crime. She stumbled her way after Slade as they entered the cargo hold, feeling a lot like an awkward groupie at this point, she didn't mind though, mostly because this new body her mentor was sporting made it easier to see him, not just physically but well, as a father, as family.

Before when he had been all bug she had not felt reluctance or disgust, but it was hard for her to recognize him as a person, she saw a toy. But what was harder was trying not to display discomfort at the sudden change in his body, she genuinely pondered where Slade had went at one point, wondering who the hell she was following now. But then she remembered and felt embarrassed, glad she had decided not to react to her initial thoughts.

Once she had found a little nook inside the cargo hold and the train started moving she stared at her mentor, unsettling blue boring into the metallic shell, through coils and wires to the form within it. It eased Mame's mind to remind herself that he was in that shell somewhere, that it wasn't empty, she was struggling to adjust, but she wouldn't let him know that. It would be the first and only lie she would ever tell Slade, she wasn't ok with the sudden change in forms, but she would pretend she was. Her fears mounting, if Slade found out how defective she was he might give up on using her as an apprentice! He'd leave her! He COULDN'T leave her, she wouldn't let that happen!!
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/21/2010, 1:56 pm

"You seem to forget how I ended up with the article of clothes Cyrah." Dick said holding the shirt up, "You're getting it back when you get your recommended hours of rest." He said blankly.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/21/2010, 2:05 pm

Karmy glared up at Dick. "If you won't give me my shirt back, that's fine." and she muttered a few choice curse words about him and turned her back to him. "I'm leaving."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next