DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Tizmael
Corvus31
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 12 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/17/2010, 11:36 pm

“Twinkle, twinkle, little bat.”

Mad Hatter reached into a one of the burlap sacks that he brought with him. He was standing outside the west side of Wayne manor. He had his methods of getting around without being detected. The 2 of the 3 bags that he had brought with him moved slightly. From one, he withdrew a small white bunny and tickled its nose. The bunny twitched his nose and looked up at Mad Hatter with big eyes. With a buck tooth smile, the Mad Hatter snapped the little rodent’s neck.

“How I wonder where you're at.”

He twisted the rabbit’s neck until the skin tore and blood began to seep out, spilling into a bucket. Once the rabbit was completely drained of blood, he tossed its body against the wall of the mansion. He repeated this process until the sacks no longer moved about. A large pile of dead rabbits started to rot underneath the mansion wall.

“Up above the world you fly,”

Reaching into the third bag, he withdrew a large paintbrush. He did a once over on the wall and then picked up the bucket of blood. A grin spread across his face as he dipped the brush into the foul substance.

“Like a teatray in the sky.”

His strokes were smooth and his movements slow and precise. The blood smeared against the wall, some parts beginning to coagulate already by the time he was done with his work. Mad Hatter took off his hat and wiped the sweat from his brow.

“Twinkle, twinkle little bat.”

He picked up the bucket and poured the rest of the blood out on the rabbit bodies and dumped the bucket. He was wearing his gloves so he didn’t need to worry about fingerprints. Though, he did care if he wasn’t seen. He wanted to be seen. He wanted them to know who had left this message on their wall. He looked up one last time at his masterpiece. A bloody portrait of Alice's face dripped from the wall.

The Darkest of Knights - Page 12 Cooltext458929249

“How I wonder where you're at.” and he slipped away. They would find the painting whenever they returned from their fiasco.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 5/18/2010, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/18/2010, 8:24 am

[SO not watching Alice in Wonderland any time soon o_O]

"Uh, yeah, I have one." Cyrah said. "Because this is, you know, MY IDEA, why aren't me and Karmy, the ones that know the full details, actually doing it?" She asked, irritated that her idea was being turned into a commando operation.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 8:57 am

"Because Karmy needs someone to keep her in check. I've known Alice before I even knew her real name." Batman said reminiscent of their first battle when he was Robin and the Teen Titans was still active. "She's a serious woman, and I've known your brother before I've known Alice; I need someone to keep you in check too. This way, I know exactly what's going on."

Alice crossed her arms and legs, she cocked her head to the right, she looked around with her eyes for a second to look at everyone in tights and leather. Closing her eyes she commented "I don't mind at all working with Karmy, but how will this plan work? What if we get shot down by someone? There's a reason why plans never work."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/18/2010, 9:03 am

"Hey! Why do I need to be kept in check!?" Karmy said getting up. "I'm perfectly capable of going off by myself. I don't need a babysitter."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 9:06 am

Its not about having a baby sitter, its about Alice having a partner." Batman said bluntly to get his point across.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/18/2010, 9:33 am

"Hey! Whats that supposed to mean?!" Karmy asked, getting defensive. "Pfftt like she could keep me in line anyways.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/18/2010, 9:34 am

"But I need Karmy for this- her ability to make a portal at just the right moment is 10,000% important to the plan, and she is the only one besides me that knwos the full details anyways. If even one thing isn't exactly how we planned it, the plan isn't going to work, and we get in big, BIG trouble." Cyrah argued, realizing more and more how less and less of a reality her plan was looking to be.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 9:44 am

"I expect you to tell me your plan in full detail. And Karmy," Batman said pointing a finger at her, "I know what you're capable of; there's no way I'm leaving you with someone I'm not familiar with."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/18/2010, 9:49 am

Karmy grinned wickedly up at Batman. "I am going with Cyrah. Just try and stop me."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/18/2010, 9:51 am

Cyrah grunted. "okay, fine, fair enough, this is the plan:

Bat-Karmy is going to drive the batmbile like she is being chased, and I'll be in pursuit. I'll fire my sonic cannon, and with a well-timed portal, she'll swap places with a decoy I have stashed away, with one of the spare suits in it. I'll blow the decoy to smithereens, and to the naked eye, it'll seem like I killed 'Batman.'
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 10:04 am

"Nine times the firepower of Cyborg's original sonic canon won't leave a dent on the Batmobile. We plant C4 and thermite, portal out and set it off." Batman insisted "This way we can have everyone involved, more security the plan goes through. We all take a pound of C4, plant it, install thermite in the Batmobile. It has a 25 second fuse."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/18/2010, 10:17 am

"I'm not sure if we should do that Bats." Karmy said leaning against the Batmobile as Cyrah worked. "Maybe we should ask Casius about this one." she clicked on their private comlink. "Hey Cas, you awake? We're gonna start the plan soon. Batman is suggesting C4, but I don't know if I wanna waste my stash on this."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvus31 5/18/2010, 10:18 am

Not knowing what to do to help out the town of gotham, Crimson and Nano walked off twards home. No conversation, no expressions, no nothing. After walking for a while, the brothers sat down on the nearest bench to ponder over the day's events, still expressionless.

Will this crime forsaken town ever be at peace?
Corvus31
Corvus31

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/18/2010, 10:44 am

Cyrah began to fume. "I said DECOY! As in a FAKE! Of COURSE I can't blow the batmobile, that's why I put together a look alike!" Cyrah said, removing a tarp from the dummy Batmobile. "Karmy will use a portal to swap the real-deal with the fake one." She said, realizing that they were running out of time- FAST.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 10:54 am

Batman understood now what was going on. This was good to know. "Fine then, we just wait in the sidelines?" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/18/2010, 12:13 pm

[mind if I make this next post the actuall thing?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 12:17 pm

(Go for it I guess.. We have to push on :V)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/18/2010, 12:45 pm

"Just don't let me get busted." Cyrah said with a sly grin.

The batmobile tore down the road, Karmy behind the wheel. The windows were heavily tinted, so it was impossible for anyone to see in. Sure enough, Cyrah used her robotic speed to put herself before the vehicle. In full veiw of any bystanders, Cyrah drew her Cannon as the vehicle sped at her. But Cyrah and Karmy sweated in anticipation- if the timing wasn't presice, either cyrah was going to get splattered all over the Batmobile or the decoy would be seen too soon and the plan would be a waste of time. They had to be careful...

The Batmobile came into the right range, and at the same time, Cyrah fired her cannon and Karmy snaped a portal open. Too quick for anyone to tell the difference, Cyrah blasted the 'Batmobile' apart. The gasoline in the tank ingnited, and the Vehicle exploded spectacularly, the burning cape being blown out onto the ground. Cyrah withdrew her phone and called the police. "I've destroyed Batman- when do I get my pay?" She asked, resting a foot on the cape to prevent it from blowing away...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 1:11 pm

"Destroyed.. Hey Chief! We got something!" Bard said standing from his desk. "Some chick claims she murdered Batman!" He called. "Yeah right, and we'll all turn into green dragons and fly to the moon." Flass grunted sitting down in his desk. "I think she's serious boss; she's asking for the sixty mill." "After I see his body! Get a squad to go and check it out." Flass said shifting through papers.

The media already began claims on the death of the Batman, but still everyone was unsure what to think. The morning began calmly for the first time in three days.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/18/2010, 1:37 pm

"Woooooohooo!!!" Karmy shouted as she brought the Batmobile to a screeching halt. "Oh hot damn that was exhilarating!" her hands shook as they gripped the wheel, adrenaline still pumping through her veins. She had been waiting 2 years to drive the Batmobile, or really anything that went over 200mph and was driven by supers, and the wait was totally worth it! Rolling down the window she kept one hand on the wheel and rested the other on the edge, "Can I do that again?!" she asked. She wasn't ready to get out of the vehicle yet, and she wouldn't without a fight. "That was so damn fun!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 5/18/2010, 1:42 pm

"C'mon. Our job here is done till nightfall. Let's get some rest now." Batman smiled at them. "You can drive if you're inconspicuous." Batman nudged as Alice got in with Robin in the back.

Harvey Dent stepped out of house just after breakfast. He was going had a company to run. Like a pack of wolves they surround Harvey Dent, they all had cameras trying to take pictures of the good side of his face. They beckoned for his name.

"Mr. Dent!"
"Harvey Dent!"
"Hey Harvey!"
"Dent!"
"Mr. Dent!!"
"Hey Dent!"
"Have you heard of The Batman's death?"
"What are your thoughts on Batman, dead?"
"What do you plan to do now that the Batman has kicked the bucket?"
"Where do you see yourself now that Batman is pushing daisies?"
"When did you hear of the Batman's murder?"
"Do you know the one who assassinated The Batman?"

Death, dead, kick the bucket, pushing daisies, murder, assassinate. Harvey felt like he was listening to a thesaurus for the word dead.

"I don't believe The Batman could die that easily. I believe in The Batman; end of story."

"Mr. Dent!" "Harvey!! Harvey Dent!" "MR. DENT!" "DENT!!" "DENT!!!!!"

Harvey got into his car and drove away.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tizmael 5/18/2010, 1:48 pm

It hadn't been long since Mame had fallen asleep, she had been exhausted but physical ailments never did effect her like they were suppose to, but she slept because He asked her to.

The blond did rouse however as she was poked and prodded by the small arachnid mentor, her blue eyes fluttering open, her pupils dilating and constricting as they adjusted to the dark and focused on her new family. She smiled and sat up quickly, her body whirling to keep up with her brain, her elbows shook until she collapsed, her head smacking into the heated floor. Mame groaned and sat up, rubbing her fingers against the outer edge of her brow, rubbing small circles into her flesh.

" Morning....Did I sleep too long?"

She looked a bit guilty, averting her eyes as if he would strike her, although she did reach over to pluck him out of the bloody bandages on the floor, the make shift nest she had left him in when she had decided to leave the world of the awake. Mame stood up, the skin of her legs stretching and cracking about the newly formed scabs that traversed down her once pale shins, replacing white with angry swollen red.

She ignored the small cracks that formed in her wounds and placed the spindly creature back on the counter, moving back to the door to open it up, letting in the draft to cool the room and further wake up her body, flipping the light switch on as she jerked her head to look at the coffee pot sitting in the corner, happily waiting for her to use it.

Mame walked over and wordlessly began pouring water, filling up a filter with the ground beans left in a forgotten bag next to the machine, flipping the device on and cocking her head as she smiled at Slade. She had to admit when she awoke, she wanted to embrace him, to feel him against her naked frame, because then she'd know he was real, and that he remembered her, and that he wanted to be there because of her.

She reached out and patted Slade, just in a nervous twitchy way, she was trying to disguise it as a affectionate but it was obvious she still wasn't certain he was there. It wouldn't be the first time she had believed her hallucinations to be real. When the pot dinged, signaling the coffee was done.

Mame turned to a cabinet and pulled out two mugs, she was happy they had left dishes and some non perishable items in this kitchen before it was abandoned until a later date. She poured some of the mocha black liquid into her own mug then into the free one and pushed it towards the spider.

She took a few steps back, looking nervously from her cup to him, then back. Her nose scrunching up a bit before she pressed the cold glass to her lips, her eyes sliding closed as it sparked her nerves to life, then she tilted the cup back, the painfully slow drizzle of molten black chugging down the curved dip of the cup towards her wanting mouth. Then it hit her tongue, making her taste buds expanding and throb in her mouth, her throat clenched as the too hot coffee scorched a path down her mucus filled throat.

Her eyes rolled in their sockets, her body shivered, goose bumps blazing to life on her pale skin. Her knees buckled, her elbows and hands shook, the cup precariously close to dropping to the floor as she drained it of the fluid. Coffee was not something Mame used normally, it incapacitated her, it worked all her overly stimulated nerves to the point of nearly forcing her to pass out. In essence, coffee behaved as ecstasy would in Mames system, sending her into a blazed lazy high for about ten minutes before shocking her system into the waking world.

[ You guys suck!! I had to read 12 pages! I love you all but ggrrrrrrrr]
Tizmael
Tizmael
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/18/2010, 2:00 pm

"Guh fine..." Karmy said disappointing. "Hey Cy. Give me a ring when you're ready to be picked up." she said over the com-link and drove off. She grumbled to herself as they went a measly 50mph. "So... slow.." but then they turned off to the secret back road and Karmy stopped the car. "Hmm.." she looked around the roads, making sure that no one was looking. No one to the left, no one to right. She looked every direction possible, no one was around at all. They were all alone. Karmy grinned and slammed her foot down on the gas pedal, the Batmobile zoomed down the road.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 5/18/2010, 2:01 pm

(Sorry Bloody ;-;-;-;!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 5/18/2010, 2:11 pm

"Yeah, sure." Cyrah said to Karmy on her phone as she examined what was left fo the Batmobile. There wasn't much left of the metalic frame, and due to the nature of the explosion organic material would have been incinerated to cinders, so she would use that excuse to explain the lack of a body. She awaited the cops patiently...

"So.... you think they pulled it off?" Zero asked Batman
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next