DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+5
Quickfeather
Rinisa
redeagle321
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
9 posters

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 29 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by Vandal 6/17/2010, 10:19 pm

Red X leaped out of a shattered window. "Red X?! What are you doing here?!" Batman asked putting Robin down. "I'm saving Robin..." He said. "Well you're doing a terrible job at it. We're done here."

Batgirl looked at her. Black Tea. No. "We're having Green Tea. Speaking of green, I'll call Wintergreen to pick us up." She said fleshing out her communicator and sending him a quick text. "Let's wait here. He'll be here shortly."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/17/2010, 10:26 pm

"Might as well invite everyone." Karmy shrugged. 'Cause I'm gonna drink something caffeinated.' she thought to herself. "So like, we can talk about the next thing we're gonna do.. Where's Batman? Hahaha, he's nothing like my dad that's for sure. My dad's name was Richard too." she laughed. "He was taller than Dick."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/17/2010, 10:38 pm

"I don't know where Batman is... Best not to use his name out in the street. I want to just go home and rest already. I haven't had any good sleep in a long time." She yawned. Just then, Dick's car pulled up, Wintergreen driving. "Speak of the devil." She smiled as she got in.

"Fashionably late." Red X smirked under his mask. "Fashionably stupid." Batman commented. "Make yourself useful and cuff The Red Queen, we're going to Arkham." He said turning out of the mansion and got into the Batmobile with Cassius.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/17/2010, 10:55 pm

"Neither have I, but you know what I always say," Karmy hopped into the back seat, placed her now bandaged hands behind her head and crossed her legs. "Sleep is a luxury. So, Wintergreen, mind if I make my own tea? My friend Talia knows how to make the best cup, and she taught me her ways."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/17/2010, 11:07 pm

Batman waited as Cassius got in the front seat. "Damn its cold..." He said flicking on the heater.

"Yeah well... Hey what is that?" Red X asked holding out the flexicuffs.

"I have been told to monitor what you put in your drinks Ms. Anderson, by request of Alice. If you wish to put in any sugar we have splenda." Wintergreen said. "Whatever, we're in the heater now. I just want to get some rest." Barbara said taking off her cowl and leaning her head against the cold glass window. "Thank God for mirrored windows......" She said, bringing back memories unintentionally.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/17/2010, 11:18 pm

"Dude, do you know how bad sugar is for you?" Karmy leaned forward to talk to Wintergreen. "Splenda suppresses beneficial bacteria and directly affects the expression of the transporter P-gp and cytochrome P-450 isozymes that are known to interfere with the bioavailability of drugs and nutrients." she said. "Didn't think I was that smart eh?" she grinned. "And it's not like you can stop me." she shrugged.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 6/17/2010, 11:34 pm

Over the years, Edward had always had a favorite haunt; a place he stuck around and had fun with until he found somewhere new. His current was the mansion where people turned to kids out of the blue and housed odd people who went out in costumes to stop certain people. Edward was bored and looking for something to do, so, as he stared around the mansion he came across one of the few people who was actually alone; Cyrah. He'd do something basic for now, working up to something a little more fun latter...

An old-looking, small, brass lantern with a small greenish flame appeared next to Cyrah. The slightest of noises could be heard from it.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/17/2010, 11:37 pm

Wintergreen kept his eyes on the road, Wayne Manor was a little bit outside of Gotham. "I never doubted your intelligence, its at Alice's request that you put no caffeine in your body during your stay." He informed her. "Is Ms. Gordon asleep back there?" He asked Karmy.

Red X looked at the cheshire grin, "If this is an illusion, her real body must be somewhere.." He said taking out an X shaped explosive and tossing it at the smile.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/17/2010, 11:41 pm

"Meh, its not like she could stop me either." Karmy turned and looked at Barbara. "Haha yeah man, she's out like a light."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/17/2010, 11:54 pm

Wintergreen only laughed, chuckled even, and drove faster down the 6:00 streets to Wayne Manor.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/17/2010, 11:59 pm

(O_o.... AHAHHA!! XD!!!! This is why you don't post when you're half asleep.)

As soon as they reached the house, Karmy jumped out of the car and made a mad dash for the kitchen. Yeah, she could have easily just ran for the nearest Starbucks, but where is the fun of posting that? Once reaching the kitchen, she immediately started searching for the coffee, intending on just grabbing the beans and runnnig
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/18/2010, 12:13 am

"Hey Karmy!" Alice smiled at her friend who was digging through the pantries, she was leaning right next to the supporting wall. "Y'know, every time you have coffee it starts raining tanks and cows. And if I see one flying penguin, bicycle, or movie star..." She said patting her shin, which was all better, "I'm gonna give you a kick in the shins. You should really just go to sleep today Karmy."

Wintergreen carried Barbara into her bedroom and tucked her in for the morning...

Batman tapped on the dashboard. "What's taking them so long?" He pondered aloud.

Red X withdrew a staff and flung it from left to right. "Back to back Robin! She could be anywhere!" Red X warned turning his back to Robin.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/18/2010, 12:20 am

"Gah!" Karmy was startled by Alice's voice and she fell back. "Ahh.." she hissed as she landed on her hands. "Well.." she shifted her eyes, which were slightly rimmed red. "You should stop smoking!" she pointed an accusingfinger up at Alice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/18/2010, 12:22 am

"After you stop drinking." Alice winked at her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/18/2010, 12:25 am

Karmy's finger fell after she realized what Alice had said. "Well crap.. Guess we're in a pickle." she thought for a moment. "Yeah but I can do worse stuff to you when you smoke!" she stood up.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/18/2010, 12:29 am

"What th- ARGH!" Red X cried as he fell in with Robin. Upon landing he realized he was laying ontop of Robin. "Oh, hey sexy." He said flattly.

"You want to hurt me...?" Alice asked innocently confused at Karmy's threat.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/18/2010, 12:33 am

"Well.. No! I uh.. I was just. you know, I.. Uh.." KArmy stumbled around for an answer. "I uh... Dammit.. No I don't want to hurt you! I just don't want you doing something that damages you... Ok so.. We're both addicted to something that could eventually kill us." she jumped up and sat down on the counter. "Granted there's really nothing wrong with coffee."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/18/2010, 12:42 am

"We all die in the end Karmy." She smiled as she looked down, sighed. "Do what you want. Coffee is in the safe. The code is Subspace." She said walking over to her room. For some reason Alice could still hear her voice call out to Karmy as a little kid;Best friends! Best friends! She smiled.

"What's the point of keeping your eyes open if its pitch black?" Red X asked as he brushed himself off and searched for his staff.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/18/2010, 12:56 am

This was a test and Karmy knew it, and she knew the right answer, but was unsure whether or not she could make the choice herself. "Alice." she called to her. "Help me.. Please."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/18/2010, 1:03 am

Alice turned around, "What? I told you the password didn't I?" She asked her hands on her hips. She was confused...

"What do you expect to pop out? A jack-in-the-box?" Red X asked picking up his staff where Robin shone her light.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/18/2010, 1:06 am

"No it's not that.." Karmy looked away. "Just.. Why the hell is it so addicting?" she touched the back of her neck. "This damn chip.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/18/2010, 1:14 am

11/11/31
07:00 am
(Sunrise)

"Don't ask me Karmy, I only drink that to wake up or... You know. Its like a communion drink. You know, coffee and cigarettes. You've never done that before?" Alice asked leaning one arm over the counter yawning. It was really late for her internal bat clock, as Dick called it.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/18/2010, 1:20 am

"Wow dude.." Karmy stared up at Alice as if she was the crazy one. "That's like, wow.. That would explain the early crows feet." she laughed slightly. "You tired?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 6/18/2010, 1:28 am

"You never had Coffee and Cigarettes?!" Alice asked bewildered. "Yeah, Babs, Dick, and I do it every so often.. Well not so often for those two. Don't like smoking but do it anyway with me. Makes the coffee taste creamy. But yeah, I'm gonna head off to bed now. If I wake up with otters and Samuel Jackson at my window I'm going to kick you. Then hug you. Then kick you again." She smiled to Karmy.

"We find that b*tch and kick her ass! That's what we're gonna do!" Red X said marching forward.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 6/18/2010, 1:34 am

(If you want the coffee to be creamier, add creamer!)

"You quit, I quit." Karmy said suddenly said. "You quit smoking, I quit coffee."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next