DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Knights

+2
redeagle321
Vandal
6 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Knights - Page 11 Empty Re: The Darkest of Knights

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 1:29 pm

Cassius looked at the approaching robot horde. "You could say that....." He said, leveling his cannon in preparation of tearing into the small army before him with Rose, Cyrah and Robin.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 2:16 pm

"We're on our way Cassius." Alice said standing up. "Oh, yeah,what are we gonna do then, huh? Take the T-Car? Huh?" Cyborg cried. "We're on our way Cassius." Alice confirmed.

"Right. That's where Thorne comes in, he has the means. My last encounter with Slade, Damian was stealing an EM-like machine." Batman said checking the time and looking out the window, he felt like he wanted to just burst in and rescue Barbara ASAP.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 2:47 pm

"No, I'm going to portal us there. In which half of you will land on some of Slade's army thingies and end up crushing them. Logically, it makes no sense, but I don't like logic sooo..." Karmy snapped her fingers and everyone from the tower landed on the scene.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 3:10 pm

"Uhh boy, this looks familiar." Cyborg said prepping his sonic cannon. "If only Batman was here to see this."

[idk what to post XP]
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 3:22 pm

The demnted spider was on top of his drones when about a half dozen superheroes just randomly plopped out of the sky. He didn't need to be as smart as he was to know the Hippie had a hand in this also. That damn girl..... he had more then his share of her- she had caused him enough trouble to last a lifetime. He sicked the drones on everyone else- even in his diminuative state, he wasn't going to tolerate that girl one second longer. Slade leapt off from his perch and lactche donto Karmy, biting and slashing like a wild animal......

"Karmy!" Cyrah called. She tried to go over to help, but narrowly dodged a red hot lazer from one of the drones. Figured- Slade wanted to kill Karmy so badly he was making the robots keep the others out as he went on his hateful frenzy......

Zero pondered. "But still, it dosen't make sense- why would Thorne go out of his way to help fry Metallo? Or help Barbara for that matter?" Zero thought. THe more they knew, the mroe confusing things got. Zero continued to wait for Batman to make his move....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 3:34 pm

"What the- GET OFF!" Karmy screamed after receiving a nasty slash across the cheek. She managed to grab a hold of one of his pincers and bit down on it too. then she realized it probably wouldn't hurt him so she tugged him off and threw him to the ground. "Don't." she stepped on him. "You ever." she twisted her foot. "Touch my bag." another twist. "AGAIN." she hissed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 3:45 pm

"I don't know what the first Robin did to piss you off so badly, but it's great to finally meet your acquaintance." Red Robin said jumping into action passing robot drones to make a strike at Slade's arm. "Red Robin, assuming you're Slade, I think you should get to know me better." He smiled.

"Maybe Thorne doesn't want to take out Metallo. Maybe he used him as a vehicle to get Barbara out. Though I have no idea what they want with her." Batman pondered. "I think it's high time we break in and nab Barbara. Can you do some sort of spacial reconstruction to teleport her here without anyone knowing?" He inquired Zero.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 3:49 pm

Slade had enough. E-friggin'-nough. "You..... DARE.... look down on me!?" Slade spat, being efectiveley squished under Karmy's foot. Her stomping him under her like he was a peice of trash was just the last damn straw. He didn't care about the bag- he just wanted Karmy dead by his hand. Slade suddenly vanished, leaving only his mask behind.The mask gav eoff an unhealthy black aura under Karmy's foot, and an erie voice wafted out of it. "Who's the insect now?" THe black aura took the form of arms, and shot for Karmy's neck.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 4:25 pm

Karmy dropped into a portal before the black substance could reach her and she landed behind Slade. "Not this again!" she hissed. If she remembered correctly, and of course she did, this was the form of Slade that had killed Alice. But she also remembered his weakness. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a large flood light and flipped it on, pointing it directly at Slade. "Don't you EVER die!?!"

Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 5:18 pm

Alice plowed through Slade-bots with her MP5Ks and made her way to Karmy to add fuel to the fire. "Slade! Catch!" She yelled tossing a flashbang over the army of bots.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 6:03 pm

Wrath was in too much of a frenzy to acknowledge his own injuries. True, the flashbangs and light soured his form and hurt like the fires of hell, but he didn't care about that. The only thing running through his hateful mind right now was killing Karmy. He shot out claw after claw, spike after spike, not intending to give her a damn second to breathe. He was going to take her down if it was the last thing he did.....

A silver and black drone barred Alice's path, this one far more sphisticated lookting then the others. It pulled not a heatlazer, but a full on pistol. It didn't hesitate to fire on her with machine like effeciency....

Cyrah was also having problems of her own, but this was of a different kind. This drone seemed to be able to dusguise itself as the rest of her team. She would be slugged by Red Robin only to turn around and see Nicole. She began getting confused and firing at the real titans as well as the elusive drone, unsure of who was who.

Zero could feel a growing intense spacial pulse, he hadn't felt something this intense for a long time. He held a hand to his head. "We need to wrap this up Batman, something somewhere is going down......ugh....." He mumbled, the feleing getting stronger as the fight in the city began to heat up.

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 8/28/2010, 6:19 pm

(Assuming Ivy was teleported along, since you put everyone in the tower...)

Ivy fought through the drones as best as she could, managing to avoid the worst of scrapes. However, she was running into the same problem as Cyrah- The drones transformed and confused her. Rather than face the risk of hurting a friend or being hurt, she would hit them with a rock. A metal clang meant safe to kill, an incredulous look meant a friend. So far, this system seemed to work.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 6:39 pm

Karmy was doing her best to dodge and dive out of the way of the black claws and spikes. But whenever she got to close to Wrath, they would just increase and she had to fall back. Covered in many slashes, almost as many as she had inflicted upon herself, Karmy was hiding behind an object. "You bastard!" she called out from behind it while she dug through her bag for something helpful. "You're not going to win, not again!" she pulled out a powerful lazer light and shined it in his eyes, hopefully blinding him. "Can't you ever just leave us alone?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 6:55 pm

Cyrah was about to graple with a clone of herself when a rock hit her on the shoulder with a clank. 'Aw crap....' she thought to herself. Ivy's plan was nothing short of genious, but the drones were catching on also- they were now begining to take the form of Cyrah and Cassius, both of whom would clang when struck. Cyrah wheeled aroudn to Ivy after the clang. "No, wait, I'm the real one!" She protested. "What the- no you aren't, you fake peice of sh*t!" The drone said, mimicking Cyrah perfectly. "What did you call me!?" "Dumb drone need me to repeat it!?" The two said, no longer fighting and just more or less having a shouting match.......

Slade grunted as the light cut into him, but he didn't need his eyes to see as wrath. "I'll leave you alone. When you're in a coffin." Wrath spat, his voice reduced to that haunting old whisper. He generated another shadow arm and began to swipe furiously for Karmy.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 8/28/2010, 7:00 pm

Ivy watched the two Cyrah's bicker back and forth. She had an idea- a long shot, but if the drones were as stupid as she hoped, it might work. "Would the real Cyrah please stab herself in the arm?" she cried, holding up another rock, much larger.

(Dumb post xD.)
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 7:05 pm

"What are you talking about Zero? Tell me now! What's going on?" Batman asked standing up, his chair he was sitting in crashed to the floor, his eyes scanned the screen furiously not seeing anything out of the ordinary. "What Zero? What?"

"No!" Alice screamed tagging the robot with a sticky grenade and sliding under it's feet. "Slade!! Get away from her you sonovabitch!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 7:07 pm

"Aw fu-" the shadow arm hit Karmy and she slammed into an opposing wall. Giving a wet cough, a little bit of blood sprayed out and she wiped it off. "You bastard.." her mind was whirring as she tried to think of something. She couldn't hit him, and he seemed to be ignoring the lights. She needed a more powerful light, or just more of them. Maybe natural light would work.. This would leave her very drained, but she hoped it would work. Snapping her fingers, she portaled above Slade and made another portal. This portal was from the sky in China. She snapped her fingers again. Moscow. Again. England. Another and another until finally, there were 6 portals of light shining down on Slade.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 7:28 pm

"I'm not stabbing myself!" "Yeah, I'm not stabbing myself!" "Hey, she said only the REAL Cyrah!" I AM the real Cyrah, crapface!" The two Cyrahs didn't take long to go back at it again.

"Ugh, I don't know, it's only feelings I get. I just have a premonition that something big is going down back in the city." Zero said, trying to block out the feleing for now, but with little success.

Slade had no choise but to stagger away from Karmy as the light seared into him, reducing his strength. Curse him for having such an exploitable weakness. But this one one girl- ONE GIRL. Slade berated himself for allowing her to best him so mant times, to make a mockery of him at every encounter...... this newfound anger, hwoever, proved to poision Slade. He couldn't keep it up anymore- the light carved into his body, and he felt himself begining to loose energy fast...... his body once more reduced itself to the small spider form. Slade knew he would be outmatched, and took off running as fast as his spider legs could carry him.....
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 7:36 pm

Karmy closed all the portals with a wave of her hand and looked around for Slade. "Oh no you don't." she panted out as she created on more portal. Landing in Slades' path, had pulled out a net and tossed it over him. "You're not getting away that easy." she breathed out and towered over him. "You've tortured me, almost killed me, and killed my best friend." she fell down to her knees next to the net and pulled out a knife, the same one she had used to kill so many others. "And I'm going to kill you."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 7:46 pm

Slade was about to mess himself when eh remembered something- his trump card. "Oh am I now?" Slade asked, suddenly confident. He stuck a spindly leg under his mask- carapace and procured his vial of unihexium. He didn't hesitate- he bit the top off with his mandibles and bathed the harsh green liquid on himself. Slade suddenly screamed, the harsh green liquid causing him to expel large volumes of blood from his insectoid mouth. But the changes were obvious- the spider slowly was looking more and more humanoid, expanding all the while. it took some time, but finally, in a piddle of blood, was Slade. Not a spider or lantern, just Slade, int he same attire he originally died in. His armor was still pockmarked from the power of the explosion six years ago, but under it was Slade, primed to go. He quickly tore his way out of the net and looked at Karmy. "Where were we..... ah yes, you were saying something funny I beleive." Slade hissed, examining his restored human body........
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 7:53 pm

Now this was the Slade that Karmy feared. She had not truthfully feared the others one because , well, she knew all their weaknesses. Those Slades, she could hit, demean and destroy. And she had, in a sense. But this Slade, the REAL Slade, she couldn't defeat. Hell, she had only managed to land one hit on him when she had fought him in this form. Falling back, she stared up, breathing heavily, in fear at him. "How-"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 8:35 pm

"Unihexium is truly amazing. I'd say you ought to look into it, but...." Slade picked up his sword. "I don't plan for you to live that long." he hissed, and swung furiously for Karmy. He had his body back, now. The feel of the steel in his hands, the thought of being able to finally murder this accursed stain in his life, it was a high he was enjoying. Enjoyment.... he hadn't felt it in six years. He wanted to savor this. As such, he'd kill the girl nice and slow, so he was sure to only swing for her arms. She didn't need those.

redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 8/28/2010, 8:54 pm

"In the city?" Batman asked in a preposterous tone. "Okay look Zero, there are several reasons why I can't waltz into Thorne's penthouse or blow the roof off to get to Babs, but right now, I need you to get her out of there sharpish!" he said furiously. "I wasn't given a bat-ring from the sky, or experimented on Zero, you have gifts, utilize them to get her out quickly and quietly. We need to move out of here before we get spotted by whatever you're sensing. Can you do that? You have the powers of spacial reconstruction right? You can create a vortex by bending the two objects toward each other. In a sense it's like Karmy's Portals." Batman explained. "Make a portal under Barbara that leads her into this room."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 8/28/2010, 8:59 pm

Karmy dove out of the way of the attack and snapped her fingers for her last portal. She fell above Slade and wrapped her arms around his neck, not really trying to choke him but just holding on for dear life. Clink a key to a grenade fell to the ground and Slade realized that there was something under his chin. "I am willing to give up EVERYTHING just to see you dead." Karmy hissed as she held the device underneath his chin. "I will kill us both if you don't leave now, and I never see your f*cked up face ever again."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 8/28/2010, 9:10 pm

Zero nodded. He was glad Batman was placing as much faith as he was in him, it meant a lot. But moving someone from away wasn't easy, so he had ot focus. His hands gave a red aura, and he focused on Barbara. Where she was, where he wanted her to be, it was a specific process. But he puleld it off- like he had before, barbara seemingly vaporized form where she was to be spat out in the room with him and Greyson.......

Slade considered it for a second. He'd be happy in hell if it meant Karmy was his cellmate. But he just regained his humanity, he couldn't go and die again. He begrudgingly sheathed his sword. "You're my kind of filth- fearless, not afraid to take me out no matter what." Salde said, rasing his ahnds and backing up. "I'll leave. But I do not promise to never appear again." he said, vanishing into the shadows, several of the drones vanishing with him, albeit a few remained to make sure there were no followers. Including the Cyrah clone.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next