DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

+22
Cylor
Starfire_02
TheDeceiverGod
confizzledworld
Music_Hero2779
ShadeTitan97
Vandal
Crazycolorz5
~Angel~
Raevien
Sierra
artemis 1223
0chocolachao0
Voodoo
BoxedWater
Blitzkrieg
Riaaanna
Loki
~whatsthematterscared
Thecrazykid3649
PJA1692
KaylainWonderland
26 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty WUT

Post by Raevien 6/5/2009, 10:56 pm

Whut. We're rping now?!?! D: HOMAGAWSH.

8D And Speedy and Aqualad aren't taken. Happy. Flipp'n. Day.
DIBS ON THEM
Plus.
I wanna bring Phanny into this. >;3

Name: Raven Wayne (aka Phantom)
Power: Though it's not considered a "power" due to it's limits (more like an enhanced ability), Raven's bones and skin are rubber and elastic-like and she's extremely flexible. It's not considered a "power" because, unlike someone like Madam Rouge, she can't change her skin color, grow/lose hair or change hair color, etc etc. She just...stretches and bends. XD

Looks (picture preffered):
Images are too big for the post page, so, just click the linkages ;P :
Official Profile
Latest Picture of Raven
Picture Lunar-Ninja drew of the F4; Phantom's middle-left

Bio:
- Parents were killed in a car accident caused by a high speed criminal chase; the Batmobile delivering the final blow on accident
- Adopted by Bruce Wayne just before age 4; Bruce being about 34 years old
- Inherited an extremely recessive gene that causes her skin and bones to be stretchy, flexible and elastic-like
- Due to Batman teaming up with Doom Patrol during her early years, she and Beast Boy have a strong big sister/little brother bond; Garfield often comes over to hang out at Wayne Manor when he gets bored (much to Bruce's annoyance)
- Quickly became known as "Phantom" due to how she uses her powers to distort her body to not only scare her enemies, but also to slip through narrow doors, windows, holes, etc. She rarely uses her powers in actual combat, however.
- She's over all very calm and laid back; enjoys reading mystery novels in her spare time. She does have an alpha/dominant personality and has proven to be a natural born leader--more or less unofficially becomes the leader of the Fabulous Four
- She is very influenced by Bruce (who she's called "Bru" since she was little) and has developed his same skeptism when it comes to newcomers; often finds out as much as she can about them
- When she's not training, patrolling or 'on the job' with the Four, Raven can often be out at the Wayne Barns, which she founded to give abused and neglected horses another chance at life
- Knows little to nothing about her own parents (the identities they had were fake); digging up information is an obsession she tries to keep hidden

Personality: Phantom's extremely mature for her age (most of which has to do with growing up with the Bat) and has an Alpha-personality, which normally leads to her taking charge in several situations. While she sometimes butts-heads with the less-mature heroes, she typically can get along with anyone for a given amount of time. She's laid back, fairly collective, and can be a bit of a smart-mouth when the time is 'appropriate'. She's also got a random side that pops out when she's around the people she's most comfortable with. While she doesn't show it, she does have a bit of a confidence issue when it comes to her social life and she can sometimes be overprotective of those she cares about. She does have a tendency to over-react to 'dirty jokes' or topics due to the fact she grew up around Diana/Wonder Woman. She's become a bit of a feminist.

Crush?: Eventually she starts crushing on Roy Harper (Speedy), but that doesn't happen until she's about 17 1/2 because they totally hate each other for a few years...then they magically start to get on the same page....and about a year later the crush happens... so...hah.
I win. Give me a cookie.

ALSO: If you're playing a character I've used in Raven/Phantom's past (like BB), feel free to tell me if you don't want them working along side it. I can change stuff for sake of the roleplay. ;P I'm flexible. .....*SHOT FOR LAME PUN*

I don't know if I wanna bring Saykira in or not. >.> ... *taps chin*
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty uhm?

Post by artemis 1223 7/28/2009, 9:10 pm

so its been almost two months since the last post... when we gonna start this? just wanted to give a lil kickstart..
artemis 1223
artemis 1223

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

Post by ~Angel~ 8/28/2009, 9:14 pm

I got Jinx then. :D and also Angel can I bring her in (my charector)

Name:Angel
Power:she has angel wings and she has strength and weapons
Looks:Brown curly hair,Wears a dark blue dress with designs on the,wears black boots, and dark blue gloves.
crush:magician
Bio:her parents were killed in a car crash she has no family members but her lost uncle,she has a foster mom (named Sindy) and is a new hero,she got her power by a test at a lab going wrong and messing her DNA with an aangels feather.

Also when is the game gonna start I know the posts are a little old.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

Post by Blitzkrieg 9/5/2009, 3:46 pm

well time to revive this thread *light breaks from the heavens casting down rays of brilliant sunlight reviving topic to a new former glory* ok what happened here folks? Let's get this thread goin!!
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/5/2009, 4:03 pm

germany411 wrote:well time to revive this thread *light breaks from the heavens casting down rays of brilliant sunlight reviving topic to a new former glory* ok what happened here folks? Let's get this thread goin!!

Finallly yeah.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty Hi

Post by Crazycolorz5 9/5/2009, 7:35 pm

Is it too late to join? Are there anymore places to fill?

Crazycolorz5

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/5/2009, 9:16 pm

what's the meaning of this? It's pointless..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty Hey D:.

Post by Crazycolorz5 9/6/2009, 7:53 am

Mercy wrote:what's the meaning of this? It's pointless..

Its not pointless; its fun.

Crazycolorz5

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/6/2009, 12:28 pm

Crazycolorz5 wrote:Is it too late to join? Are there anymore places to fill?
It is never to late you can put your charector in but you have to write things about your charector if you need help look at the first post on this thread.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 9/6/2009, 3:01 pm

yea umm if anyone wants to be a certain character...say..we should sign up for it. And it's not pointless..in fact it can be used for our webisodes so there you go..get those creative juices goin.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/6/2009, 3:39 pm

So when is this game gonna start.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/6/2009, 3:49 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:So when is this game gonna start.

About time somebody actually asks! But I don't have the answer, cause Kaylain started all this and she's barely online now.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/6/2009, 3:51 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:

About time somebody actually asks! But I don't have the answer, cause Kaylain started all this and she's barely online now.

True and germany said it was time to start it back up is she taking over this game.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/6/2009, 3:55 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

True and germany said it was time to start it back up is she taking over this game.

I don't know. But she DID start this idea, so I ain't sure.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/6/2009, 3:57 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

I don't know. But she DID start this idea, so I ain't sure.
Me to you now what if kaylain dosn't start this game soon someone is gonna have to.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/6/2009, 8:35 pm

You Know what someone should of start this game a long time ago so I'm gonna start itp.s. I might need some help so who wants to.
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 9/8/2009, 9:39 pm

....xD Yeah, I completely forgot I was involved in this. Oy.

D:< YUS.
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadeTitan97 9/8/2009, 10:08 pm

hi, im the one who made the character for "Shade"

so yea, i cant wait for this RP to start, and just so you know, my character is a rogue, not good, not bad, hes neutural.
ShadeTitan97
ShadeTitan97

http://www.freewebs.com/rebornshadowclan

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Registration

Post by ShadeTitan97 9/19/2009, 12:06 pm

Name: Shade
Power: Darkness
Looks (picture preffered): Shade has dark, emo styled black hair with a black outfit and no symbol. Shade has a black cape as well.
Personality: Emotionless most of the time and speeks in few word sentances most of the time.
Bio: Shade was captured by Slade once and Slade mutated him to become his personal slave, though Shade broke out and works for nobody, living on the streets as a rouge.
Crush?: None but ends up liking Raven
Affiliation/s: Slade (not any more)
ShadeTitan97
ShadeTitan97

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 3 Empty Can I join?

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/20/2009, 12:00 pm

When u guys start this can I b in it or do u guys have enough pplz?
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadeTitan97 9/20/2009, 1:29 pm

icegal2779 wrote:When u guys start this can I b in it or do u guys have enough pplz?

i think you can, but its up to the people running this RP
ShadeTitan97
ShadeTitan97

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/20/2009, 9:24 pm

TitanFan97 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:When u guys start this can I b in it or do u guys have enough pplz?

Is anyone running this RP anymore?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 9/21/2009, 4:34 pm

Mercy wrote:
TitanFan97 wrote:

Is anyone running this RP anymore?

I don't think but i will try to run this rp
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by confizzledworld 9/21/2009, 5:09 pm

People Theres more than just them....Thought I would love to be Raven theres like 100 other characters like bumble bee, argent, jinx, kole, kid flash, speedy, and sooo much more.
confizzledworld
confizzledworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/21/2009, 6:28 pm

confizzledworld wrote:People Theres more than just them....Thought I would love to be Raven theres like 100 other characters like bumble bee, argent, jinx, kole, kid flash, speedy, and sooo much more.
Yes but they arn't MAIN characters!
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next