DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

+22
Cylor
Starfire_02
TheDeceiverGod
confizzledworld
Music_Hero2779
ShadeTitan97
Vandal
Crazycolorz5
~Angel~
Raevien
Sierra
artemis 1223
0chocolachao0
Voodoo
BoxedWater
Blitzkrieg
Riaaanna
Loki
~whatsthematterscared
Thecrazykid3649
PJA1692
KaylainWonderland
26 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

Post by ShadeTitan97 9/22/2009, 4:45 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
confizzledworld wrote:People Theres more than just them....Thought I would love to be Raven theres like 100 other characters like bumble bee, argent, jinx, kole, kid flash, speedy, and sooo much more.
Yes but they arn't MAIN characters!

they are still titans, and still important

but i still prefer making my own character rather then being another one.
ShadeTitan97
ShadeTitan97

http://www.freewebs.com/rebornshadowclan

Back to top Go down

Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Saviors, no more. (The First TT RP :D) (BEGUN!)

Post by Vandal 9/23/2009, 1:49 pm

TitanFan97 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
confizzledworld wrote:People Theres more than just them....Thought I would love to be Raven theres like 100 other characters like bumble bee, argent, jinx, kole, kid flash, speedy, and sooo much more.

You guys will never get this started (>_<)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 9/23/2009, 4:00 pm

TitanFan97 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:

Yeah
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/24/2009, 12:15 pm

icegal2779 wrote:
TitanFan97 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:

Yeah

So you wanna start this entire RP over with OCs?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PJA1692 9/24/2009, 6:11 pm

Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
TitanFan97 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:

Yeah

we should do that, and we should make it so we dont need 15 characters right from the beginning, that way maybe it could start sometime soon
PJA1692
PJA1692

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/24/2009, 8:55 pm

PJA1692 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:
TitanFan97 wrote:
icegal2779 wrote:

Yeah

we should do that, and we should make it so we dont need 15 characters right from the beginning, that way maybe it could start sometime soon

Yeah I would really like to see how this turns out some time soon.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadeTitan97 9/25/2009, 6:31 pm

yea, it should start soon.
ShadeTitan97
ShadeTitan97

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/25/2009, 11:11 pm

TitanFan97 wrote:yea, it should start soon.

Until the let's sing!

Obla di obla da! Life goes on oh!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/25/2009, 11:50 pm

Mercy wrote:
TitanFan97 wrote:yea, it should start soon.

Until the let's sing!

Obla di obla da! Life goes on oh!

:lol!:
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/26/2009, 12:56 am

No seriously! Sing with me :D
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/28/2009, 7:44 pm

Do you have a Slade yet? I looked back through the pages and you didn't appear to...
If that is in fact the case, I volunteer. But I warn you, I don't pull punches.

I don't call them either, but that's in the literal sense I was speaking metaphorically before...
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/29/2009, 12:16 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:Do you have a Slade yet? I looked back through the pages and you didn't appear to...

I don't call them either, but that's in the literal sense I was speaking metaphorically before...

If you're slade then I want you to blow off my leg at one point with a shotgun!
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/29/2009, 12:17 am

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:Do you have a Slade yet? I looked back through the pages and you didn't appear to...

Well if you insist, but where's the fun in using a shot gun. Bladed weapons are so much more appropriate for the removal of a limb, or two, or three...
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 9/29/2009, 12:51 am

aww... I really wanted to be Starfire
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/29/2009, 3:41 am

aetitan414 wrote:aww... I really wanted to be Starfire
lol me Starfire XD
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 9/29/2009, 4:53 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Well if you insist, but where's the fun in using a shot gun. Bladed weapons are so much more appropriate for the removal of a limb, or two, or three...

or 4 or 5 or 6. XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/29/2009, 1:44 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

or 4 or 5 or 6. XD

Well a shotgun shatters bones.. And hey.. Shotguns are badass.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/29/2009, 2:11 pm

Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

or 4 or 5 or 6. XD

True, but not very, Slade. He's more of a tactical villain, if he were to cripple someone it would either through use of explosives, booby-trap, long range tactical rifle, or close combat. A shotgun is more of a violent in your face weapon, the sort of thing Kitten might use if put in a corner.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadeTitan97 9/29/2009, 8:01 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:

or 4 or 5 or 6. XD

True, but not very, Slade. He's more of a tactical villain, if he were to cripple someone it would either through use of explosives, booby-trap, long range tactical rifle, or close combat. A shotgun is more of a violent in your face weapon, the sort of thing Kitten might use if put in a corner.

yea, slade is more stradegy and uses close combat when needed.
ShadeTitan97
ShadeTitan97

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/29/2009, 9:20 pm

But Deathstroke actually did that to kidflash.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 9/30/2009, 1:00 am

Mercy wrote:But Deathstroke actually did that to kidflash.

That's different. That's a deliberate punishment. Kid Flash's power is in his legs, crippling him with a common weapon like a shot gun is a way of sort of, reminding him he's mortal. Just because he's a hero, doesn't mean that any fool with a shotgun could end him.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 9/30/2009, 4:13 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:

That's different. That's a deliberate punishment. Kid Flash's power is in his legs, crippling him with a common weapon like a shot gun is a way of sort of, reminding him he's mortal. Just because he's a hero, doesn't mean that any fool with a shotgun could end him.
He shot his knee, right? Just... Making sure that I'm thinking about the same thing.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cylor 9/30/2009, 5:47 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

He shot his knee, right? Just... Making sure that I'm thinking about the same thing.
Yes, he just kneecapped him, and KF's accelerated healing took care of it within a few days. He did not blow his leg off.

(BTW, the Kid Flash in question here was not the same character as the one in the TV series.)
Cylor
Cylor

http://sincronos.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 9/30/2009, 1:50 pm

Cylor wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

Yes, he just kneecapped him, and KF's accelerated healing took care of it within a few days. He did not blow his leg off.

(BTW, the Kid Flash in question here was not the same character as the one in the TV series.)

Yeah Kid Flash was better by the end of the comic, but still that's so dickish of him to do that.

And didn't Kid Flash only appear in like one episode..?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadeTitan97 9/30/2009, 4:50 pm

okay, we really need to start this soon, this is becoming a regular chat forum
ShadeTitan97
ShadeTitan97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next