DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

+7
Terra
Riaaanna
Thecrazykid3649
Starfire_02
redeagle321
EllaMila1
prettycarolina21
11 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by Riaaanna 1/16/2010, 7:19 pm

(Okay, ONE: How does Raven know Titans East are with Slade? TWO: TY, POST YOUR MAS AND MENOS PART, DAMMIT!)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended) - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Ended)

Post by Tÿ 1/16/2010, 7:22 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:(Okay, ONE: How does Raven know Titans East are with Slade? TWO: TY, POST YOUR MAS AND MENOS PART, DAMMIT!)

instead of wasting a post, i edited my last one
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/16/2010, 7:30 pm

redeagle321 wrote:[post 2]

Slade snaped up form his atack from Bumblee, and knocked her aside with a roundhouse sweep of his staff. She tried to get back up, but Slade kept her down by placing a foot on her. He snatched her comunicator to hear the familair frantic voice of Robin. "Bumblebee? Are you there? Come in Bumblebee!" He asked. 'I'm sorry, Bumblebee can't come to play right now.' Slade responded quietly yet creepily into the comunicator. He figured Robin got the hint as he smashed the comunicator in his hands. He turned to Bumblebee. 'It was fun, child. But now, I must bid you ado.' he said. as if on cue, the train rumbled by a sign that said -JUMP CITY, CITY LIMITS- Slade grined in victory under his mask. The train passed udner a tree, and the instant of darkness was all it took for Slade to vanish into the shadows, replaced by about ten comando drones- a parting gift from Slade...

...Yeah. Slade's not there. And Ty, you DID waste another post by posting that you edited your previous post. XD lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/16/2010, 8:09 pm

(3)
Starfire stared at Beast Boy. "Please, do not try to guilt me into not attacking you and the other Titans. I want you all gone." She didn't attack yet, but she did clench her starbolt-lit hands into fists.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/16/2010, 8:20 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:[post 2]

Slade snaped up form his atack from Bumblee, and knocked her aside with a roundhouse sweep of his staff. She tried to get back up, but Slade kept her down by placing a foot on her. He snatched her comunicator to hear the familair frantic voice of Robin. "Bumblebee? Are you there? Come in Bumblebee!" He asked. 'I'm sorry, Bumblebee can't come to play right now.' Slade responded quietly yet creepily into the comunicator. He figured Robin got the hint as he smashed the comunicator in his hands. He turned to Bumblebee. 'It was fun, child. But now, I must bid you ado.' he said. as if on cue, the train rumbled by a sign that said -JUMP CITY, CITY LIMITS- Slade grined in victory under his mask. The train passed udner a tree, and the instant of darkness was all it took for Slade to vanish into the shadows, replaced by about ten comando drones- a parting gift from Slade...

...Yeah. Slade's not there. And Ty, you DID waste another post by posting that you edited your previous post. XD lol
[I'm sorry. I'll edit it when I get back later tonight, but I've ben trying to get Slade back to Jump City since OCTOBER DX]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/16/2010, 8:47 pm

...I was talking ty and shadow. They were fighting Slade.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/16/2010, 9:07 pm

Shadow_of_Darkness wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:...I was talking ty and shadow. They were fighting Slade.
I fixed it so i just went toward you guys ty is with Starfire
Mas and Menos. Magic! -_-
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/16/2010, 9:55 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:...I was talking ty and shadow. They were fighting Slade.
[*headdesk* man, I'm sorry x_x]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/18/2010, 3:16 pm

[Since it is Monday, everyone's post count is reset back to 1]

[post 1]
Slade had a lot of spy-bots prowling the city, and from what they had told him, the titans had been BUSY. THat is, busy destryoing themselves. Robin and cyborg were th eonly titans left in the tower. BB and Starfire had done total 180s, Terra had mysteriously returned, and who knew where Raven was. In a way, it irritated Slade- he had tried for months to do what took the titans no time at all- and that was to efectively pull the titans apart at the seams. Slade, feleing somewhat cheated out of one of his prizes, at least had finished his mission. He felt the folds in his armor to make sure the processor was still there. However, like the mutation liquid, it had one little quirk- it needed to be activated in a powerful computer.

And Cyborg had the most powerful aorund. Slade slunk in and out of the shadows, increasingly geting closer to the harbor...

Last edited by redeagle321 on 1/18/2010, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/18/2010, 3:35 pm

(Starfire is talking to BB)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/18/2010, 3:40 pm

[I edited it >_>]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/18/2010, 3:43 pm

(okay ^_^)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/18/2010, 4:26 pm

(1)

"Star, don't do it. I know, deep inside, that you don't wanna do this. Fight it, starfire, FIGHT IT!" Also, just in case this didn't work, BB was prepared for a battle, even if it meant fighting Starfire.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/18/2010, 4:44 pm

(1)
"This is Robin, I hear you loud and clear, just tell us where you are and we're ready for support." Robin spoke into the communicator.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/18/2010, 5:03 pm

Slade continued to dart across rooftops, but suddenly got the feeling like he was hit by a train, and was sent flying across the rooftop. He took out his staff, and turned to face his asalinat. 'You just have a deathwi-' Slade froze to realize that the atacker was already in front of him- and in the same armor as him. Knowing just who it was, Slade pulled out his staff and dashed at him, yelling in fury. Hwoever, the asaliant was too fast- whiping out dual katanas, he whiped towards Slade with a rapid motion, and delivered a blindingly fast X-cut to Slade, knocking him to the ground and knocking him out. 'Just stay down- Brother.'
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 1/18/2010, 5:48 pm

(Post 1)

Bumblebee rubbed her head, a little dizzy after her fight with Slade. She looked up, ready to give Slade more and more attack, but Slade is nowhere to be found. Instead, his bots are surrounding her right now. As they attacked, Bumblebee swiftly gave them a taste of her stingers as she got up to her feet. She fought them like crazy, still wondering where the other Titans are. After a few bots were defeated, a few more seemed to put themselves in the fight, replacing the defeated bots.

"These things are endless!" she shouted to herself. She pulled out her communicator and called the others. "Titans East, calling all Titans East, come in! Titans!"

There was nothing but static.

(Mercy, can ya make Robin receive her call or somethin? xDDDDD)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/18/2010, 6:35 pm

(1)

Starfire glared at beast Boy. "Sorry, but I do not believe we are 'friends' anymore." She said. Then with a yell she threw a large starbolt at BB, hitting him in the chest and knocking him down.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 1/19/2010, 6:35 pm

(Oh my.. it's been a while for me...)

(1)
As Beast Boy flew off, Terra wondered what to do.
"Why can't we just talk and figure this out?" she asked herself.
Nonetheless, she levitated the earth beneath her feet and followed not far behind Beast Boy.
As she saw him land in front of Starfire, she kept two boulders at the ready should things get violent between them.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 1/20/2010, 5:47 pm

BB stood up, he was down, but not out. "Starfire...ugh...don't do that, it burns...ow." He ran at her, turned into a falcon, got above her, then turned into a spidermonkey and, jokingly, put his hands over her eyes, kicking her back.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/20/2010, 7:37 pm

(2)

Starfire gasped as beast Boy covered her eyes. "Do you WISH for me to destroy you?" She asked as she threw him off her face and blasted him with her eye beams.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 1/20/2010, 9:54 pm

After seeing Starfire's hands beginning to glow a violent red, Terra shot a boulder in the shape of a shield in front of Beast Boy, shielding him from the blast. She then kept another rock at the ready.

"Starfire, what's gotten into you? How can you hurt your own friends!?" She yelled.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/20/2010, 10:23 pm

(3)

Starfire stared at Terra, her red eyes still glowing. "Oh... and you are one to talk. You have attacked us all before, Terra. Do not think I would forget how you BETRAYED us!" Starfire was shocked at what was coming out of her own mouth. How could I say such a thing?! Starfire thought in horror. However none of this showed on her face, and she continued to talk. "Besides.. we are not 'friends' anymore.."

(Sorry terra Sad)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 1/20/2010, 10:58 pm

(Phew, that took a while to catch up..)

(1)
Red X was waiting, crossed arms and leaning against a rock in the shadows beneath Terra. He was contemplating how to approach this situation. On one hand he wanted to simply jump out and give the Titans a surprise attack, surely leaving them too hurt to come after him; on the other hand, he felt legitimate guilt at the sight of the Titans looking upon their once-friend

"Is it worth it?" He thought to himself
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 1/20/2010, 11:01 pm

Starfire_02 wrote:(Sorry terra Sad)

(Don't even worry about it Smile)

(3)

A tear fell from Terra's eyes as she calmly said, "Don't make the same mistake I did Starfire. And I'm not talking about you hurting me, I'm talking about Beast Boy! And how do you think the rest of the Titans would feel of your sudden change of heart?"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/20/2010, 11:24 pm

(4)

Starfire just glared at Raven and then realized something. "Hmm.. 3 Titans here. Where are the other two? I hope they are not to scared to come and fight me, like you are." She said to them.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next