DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 5:14 pm

Twoface grinned. "I'm insulted if you think me that simple." He chuckled as Killer Croc loomed behind him, glaring at the two Riders. His guns remained trained on Mercy. "To be perfectly cliche', I'll ask if you have any final words." He aksed Mercy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 2/15/2010, 5:33 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:(I'm going to wait for you AB! You play Ivy and Poison Ivy so well!!)

(Aw thanks! I have no clue how I'm play Poison well though. O.o I'm so unfamiliar with her character...)

Ivy was the first to wake up, having an immunity to Joker gases she had some bit of stability against other's as well. She blinked and weakly attempted to glance around the room. She couldn't turn her head too far, she felt too tired. So weak. She felt the need to sleep. Maybe if I just shut my eyes for a moment... she thought, hanging her head lower, but then she saw the villain trio. All together, three of the worst people she'd ever wanted to face. She decided to fool them. Hanging her head as though she were asleep still, she pressed her skin deeper to the vines. In an instant, she got a vision. Still feeling much too weak to do anything, all she could see where the riders coming to her.

She blacked out again, from using too much energy.
---

Poison Ivy rolled her eyes. Harley Quinn was her best friend, but definitely needed to get over the Joker. He was one of the most worthless men she had ever met.

And she had met a lot of men.

She whispered to Harley, "So, what does the idiot have planned? The girl is...special to me. Let's just say that in awhile, she may be on our side."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 5:34 pm

"Just how much can you see in the light?" Mercy asked confusing the hell out of Two-Face. Karmy picked up what she was about to do. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Killer Croc screamed unnecessarily. Mercy pulled a flash grenade and blinded everyone in the room.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 5:45 pm

Twoface covered his blinded eyes, as they stung from the light. "Ngh, not bad, kid. Not bad at all." He grumbled. Focusing as hard as he could through the light, he could barely make out the two girls. Taking his best guess, he fired a few bullets in ther general direction.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 5:49 pm

Those poor goons. Mercy thought as one of them was capped in the legs, the both fell to the ground. Mercy ran up to Two Face and punched the ugly side of his face hard and grabbed left arm and tossed his body over her shoulder. Killer Croc on the other hand got super pissed and charged right into a wall, then started thrashing about at the air. "I'LL GET YOU! I'LL EAT YOU UP AND SH** YOUR BONES!!!" He screamed
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/15/2010, 6:20 pm

I looked up at Luna letting out a small wine. I trusted Luna but everytime i'm near water it gets ugly. I stared at the water wide eyed and glanced up at her. Water is one of my two fears. I gulped loudly and slightly opened my mouth shaken.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/15/2010, 6:40 pm

I had to admite the water felt good down my throat but i was still skidish around it. I closed my eyes and tensed at luna's energy ball. since i wasnt comepletly sure if it would fix me or make me worse
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/15/2010, 6:58 pm

I breathed softly and slowly took to my paws. I stumbled st first but managed to stand. I smiled up and my friend and hugged her. "Thank you" I said extreamly happy I was home with my friend and away from africa
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/15/2010, 7:07 pm

I giggled and fallowed her a bit wobbly on my feet but soon getting used to em. "You'd be amazed how Africa is now a days." I muttered. "I thougt Hyena's are supposed to make you laug but noooo tey just eat your brains out instead and then laugh at you." I grunted and shook my head. "Not a place for a wolf."
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/15/2010, 7:22 pm

Karmy was sure she was going to bust a gut when she saw Croc run smack into the wall and start flailing. "Tick tock, wheres the Croc!" and she portaled in front of him and jump kicked his chest. Before he could take a swing at her, she portaled behind him. "I hear crocodile's eye sight is just as wonderful as can be! But," she ducked and portaled onto his shoulders, holding something in her hand. "They have horrible hearing already, so lets make it much worse!" and she blasted the air horns straight into his ears and leaped off.

---

"Well! Its time to go play." Joker said and he picked up Sarah. "I'll come for the other one once I'm done playing fix it with this one." and he left the room laughing.

"That one has some sorta hypno thingy powers." Harley said whispering to Poison Ivy. "With all that techy stuff, he was going to control her mind or something. Then after he's done with that, he's going to use her on this one!" she jabbed her finger in Ivy's direction. "After that, I don't gotta clue Iv'!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/15/2010, 7:25 pm

I sighed. "It is a long story..first of all I was protecting Ben from Karmy but she teleported me in the Middle of Africa...and now i think Karmy killed Ben. So im not sure if Casuis found his daugter or if he is even alive. I for some reason felt bad for Ben..." I stared down at the ground as I walked next to Luna. "But serously out of all places did she have to send me to africa the forests would have been great"
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 7:31 pm

With a deft X-cut, Ghost cut the wall down to the hideout effortlessly. "We're gonna do this the right way." He said, busting over to where Harley and P.Ivy were. "Where- is- the clown?" he asked dangeorusly, His EMP gun reved to fire.

Twoface heard the sound fo the horn- big mistake. He turned aorund quick as a whip, and sent a baptism of bullets towards Karmy.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/15/2010, 7:42 pm

"Hurry up, Caleb!" Eliza called as she walked to the car. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" he called back from the hallway of the large skyscraper. The crisp wind howled around them like a siren's song as they walked through the parking lot, echoing along the nooks and crannies across the wayside. Caleb's blonde hair blew as he trudged towards the car, carrying a large brown package. He grumbled quietly to himself as he made his way towards the trunk that Eliza had opened for him. With a grunt he placed the large box in the trunk and shut it. Eliza opened the front left door of the car, and sat down in the driver's seat. Caleb walked around the car and opened the door to the passenger seat, also sitting down. In the back seat sat Charmer, Marissa, and Carillon in between them, who was tenderly fingering her new bell. "I guess we're ready to go" Eliza set as she started up the car and shut her door.

Inside the car it was rather peaceful, and the wind's haunting song was unheard. Eliza turned on the heat, still shivering a bit from the chilling weather. The black car then sped off, driving along the roads towards a familiar old apartment to begin an elaborate plan that would ensure success for the 5 agents. "Hey, can you pump some tunes?" Charmer asked, pointing to the radio. Caleb nodded, then turned it to Charmer's favorite station-- K-I-L-L-U-R. The song was "Lonely lives and Lullabies" by Strawberry Lumps, a newer band that was coming to Gotham city in a couple months for a big concert. Charmer hummed along quietly as the song played, and Carillon stared at her reflection in her bell.

'Am I a monster?' Carillon wondered as she looked at her reflection, 'No... no, Aunt Eliza said my mother wanted me to be a SYNG agent. I'm working for the greater good, I'm helping people'. Carillon looked at her reflection a little longer, and was startled when she thought she saw her reflection glare at her. 'No, it's just my mind playing tricks,' she thought, 'But it's true... my mind is sick and twisted because of who I've been taught to be. Am I a monster...?'

Next to Carillon, Marissa looked outside at the dark clouds that loomed over the city. She sighed, staring upward towards the gloomy skies. She was not looking forward to doing this, but she knew it had to be done. Her ability was useful for stealth missions, and she intended to help however she could. She did not have many friends, but Carillon had always been sort of a little sister to her, and any enemy of Carillon was an enemy of her's.

So many thoughts raced through the minds of those who sat in the car, wondering about the future, or thinking about the past. Eliza began to tear up as she thought about the day when she was assigned to that little 1-year-old girl so long ago, and how this innocent baby's parents had been slaughtered, for what? For a weapon? So that this little baby could grow up to live in the cold shell of a training room? Eliza had always regretted having to get the job of lying to this little girl about her life, but she swore to protect and stand by Carillon. At first it was just a job, but now she took it personally and cared deeply for the little girl. "What have I done..." she asked herself quietly as she drove along the winding streets of Gotham City.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/15/2010, 7:48 pm

Ivy's unconscious...so...umm...

---

Poison Ivy stared at Harley. "Use her? Hypnosis?.." She paused to think. The girl may never join her if she tried in any regular way. There was always the chance she'd end up betraying her, which again showed human hopelessness compared to plants, who lovingly work together.

"When this is all over, could you leave this girl-" she paused to point at Ivy, "Under my control. I doubt she'd work with me any other way." She sighed. "Its too bad, I've always wanted a daughter." Brushing the thoughts aside, she put an arm on her friend's shoulder when....BAM. In crashed Casius and Ghost. She smirked at their question. "I'm not sure boys, wouldn't you rather hang out with us?" Vines began snaking up their legs. "I'm sure we can be just as fun to hang out with." The vines crept higher, wrapping firmly and at a rapid speed.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 8:21 pm

"NO!!" Mercy shouted and tackled Two-Face, she pulled out her knife again and tried to drive it into his heart but Two-Face grabbed it with both hands. "Why are.. you doing.. this??" Mercy asked on top of Two-Face attempting to stab him, struggling with the blade. "What's your incentive? Power? ... Money?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 8:46 pm

"My incentive? look aorund, damn you!" he snarled, kicking Mecy off of him. "Look aorund you. Gotham, my home, swallowed by crime. Nobody dares to even leave their homes anymore. You 'heroes' come, and think you're acting so damn noble, but in reality all that is happening is the war rages back and forth, neither side wining." he said, re-loading his guns. "I sicken of it. To put it to rest- to put you dam heroes to rest- once and for all, I will see to it the eleite are in charge, cuting down those that would further the war. To do this, I funded the order that Shares Your Natural Gifts." He saidf proudly, firing another round at the two girls, Croc readying another atack.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/15/2010, 8:50 pm

(YAY Red! ^_^)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 8:59 pm

[I do try, I DO try.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/15/2010, 9:04 pm

Unfortunatly, Karmy had also deafened herself when she blasted Croc. But she still had her sight. "Come on scaly! Afraid of a hippie!?"

---

"Looky looky Harley!" Joker came bursting through the doors. "I gotsa toy soldier!" in his hands he held a remote control. "Oh hello boys! I see you came to hang out!" he said laughing at the dangling men. "Your just intime for the show!" and he pressed the big red button on the remote.

Out came Sarah, walking like a toy soldier, a party hat resting on her head. The ball on top of the hat was blinking red, just like the remote Joker had. "I would really like to thank you for the use of your daughter! With her, this town will be Joker's! And now, for the first test subject." and he pressed the button again. Sarah turned and began walking towards Ivy. She grabbed her face and stared at her in the eyes, forcing them open.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 9:04 pm

(Red.. that was an awesome post....)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/15/2010, 9:09 pm

Ivy was surprised, and still half asleep. "Hswrm...Whazzit?" She was then lost in the hypnosis of Sarah's eyes.

--
Poison Ivy snickered, the vines practically encasing the boys. All that was left were there necks and faces. "Looks like you're too late boys. Better luck next time." The vines continued wrapping.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 9:53 pm

It was the last straw. First ben, then those freaks form SYNG, and now Joker. There wasn't any more straw left. His arms may bave been restrained, but with the power to flip a forklift with the same ease as a sticky note, Casius found little trouble trearing his way out of the vines. Ghost simulataneously managed to reach his blasma blades and cut his way out. Ghost turned to Halrey and Ivy. "Hm, kinky clown girl, or nature babe. Decisions decisions." He mocked, approaching Sarah and Ivy, drawing his arsenal in case the ladies decided to play rough. Caisus on the other hand had it all saved up for the joker. "Hey, clown, I have a game for you- catch!" He growled, firing a stun blast at him.
[Hope you don't mind me using Ghost, Ghost.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/15/2010, 10:15 pm

It was a short while before the vehicle reached Casius' apartment complex; traffic was nearly nonexistent with all the crime everywhere. Bursting the door down, Marissa became a giant wave of water, crashing upon an.. empty room? She slowly materialized back to normal, then looked around-- nobody home. Searching the entire house, the group soon realized that everyone was away somewhere. Calling on her communicator, Eliza contacted Nano to ask if he knew where they might be.

"You haven't heard??" Nano asked, greatly surprised. "Heard what?" Eliza replied, growing more and more confused. "JOKER! The Jay-man himself is holding that hypnosis girl hostage! Well... her and some other girl of no importance to us. Hold on, I'll see if I can hack into the telecommunications systems and see where he broadcasted from." The group waited for a little while, then suddenly Eliza's Communicator beeped again, and had the coordinates to Joker's hideout-- or at least the location he broadcasted from.

The group quickly set out, hurrying to capture Sarah. Upon arriving, they burst in to find Casius and Ghost already there, fighting enemies.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/15/2010, 10:16 pm

Charmer looked over at Joker, "Would you like some help?" he asked, a smile on his face. He wanted to get revenge on this man (Casius), and now was his chance.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 10:19 pm

Casius caught the look on Charmer's face, and boy it didn't look good. However, he knew how his pwoer worked, and if he couldn't hear him, he was safe. He amped up the radio on his helmet, blaring loud rock music, drowning everyhting else out. "Let's dance." He said dangeorusly, firing lightning from his fingertips.
[Was charmer helping Joker, or Casius?]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next