DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/15/2010, 10:25 pm

(Helping joker... but I can't really fight you until you kill joker)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 10:26 pm

[Ah, mmk]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/15/2010, 10:30 pm

"Oooooh! I love a good dance" Joker cried as he dodged the blast. "Stay outta this kid, this is my fun!" he jumped up on top of Casius and pulled off his helmet. He then placed it on his head. "Not very comfortable if you ask me"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 10:34 pm

Casius glared at the joker, realizing he no longer had the protection of his music agianst Charmer's ability. "Sorry, maybe THIS will be more your style." Casius said dangerously, tearing a chunk out of the ground and pitching it at him.
[Note: casius has dark skin, black eyes, and is bald, save for a soul patch on his lower lip]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/15/2010, 10:37 pm

"Oh don't ground me!" and Joker dodged the piece of land. He pulled out a bucket of Joker grenades and started throwing them at Casius. "Bombs away!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 10:38 pm

Mercy dodged the incoming bullets and disarmed Two-Face, nearly breaking his finger. She could have if she wanted to but decided not to. She picked up the SYNG portion of his speech. "Share Your Natural Gifts. SYNG? That's what that stands for? And you lost hope in this city to fund SYNG? Maybe if you used that money to help Gotham instead of investing your money in a lost cause we might not be here right now. I know you Two-Face. I know you wanted to help the city back then, but Retribution for an entire city? What's the difference between this city and the next? Every city is corrupt in its own way because .." She held on tighter to Two Face who was struggling to break free from her grip. "because man is basically evil! Whenever man has the opportunity to do something bad and villainous they will. At least there's the heroes that are willing to fight for justice, at least heroes will stand up against those who do bad! Tell me, what has SYNG accomplished?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 10:41 pm

Killer Croc swiped at Karmy, still not 100% and dizzy. His hearing was now more terrible. The Flash Grenade not only blinded him but caused a deaf minute. But he could smell. He smelled Karmy and licked his lips. "HEY HARVEY! THIS ONE SMELLS GOOD!! ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I SWALLOW IT WHOLE!! HAHAHA TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/15/2010, 10:42 pm

(SYNG has helped Twoface's company grow, and has done many of his "tasks" for him, including rig an election with Nano's ability, hire workers for him with Charmer's ability, and give him sanctuary if ever he needs it)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/15/2010, 10:43 pm

"Hey! You can't eat a vegan unless you are a vegan!" Karmy shouted and pulled out a sticky grenade from her bag. She portaled behind him a slapped in on his back.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/15/2010, 10:46 pm

"Bull. Evil... good... thsoe are labels for cartoons. Good and evil are points of veiw- the french veiwed Napoleon as a savior, but to the british, he was the devil in man's closthes." Twoface explained. "Basically evil? Pah. Man is both, yet neither. SYNG is doing a necesary evil. Doing it's job, obtainign the power to reign in the unruliness, not just her ein gotham, but everywhere." he said. He knew it wasn't getitng through, so he decided to hit home. "Tell me, how many more times much you watch your comrade's die in a war they can't hope to stop, hm?" he aksed, refering to Matt and Emily. "Who will it be next? The girl with the portals? Casius? The plant manipulator? Why can't you see what I am trying to do?" Twoface tried to explain in Mercy's grip.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 10:46 pm

"What the hell..? HEY HER SCENT KEEPS CHANGING!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Croc asked.. he probably is the last one to ask that though. His vision came clear again, and thanks to his scales he didn't feel the sticky grenade until it finally blew up. He was tossed into an opposing wall and crashed through.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/15/2010, 10:49 pm

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Karmy screamed offended. "I take showers unlike other hippies!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 11:37 pm

"Thats a logical fallacy," Mercy said loosening her grip a bit more, but just enough to talk. "you can't have neither and both at the same time." She said referring to Two-Face's comment on human nature being both good, evil and yet neither. "You can't have A be A and non-A at the same time." Her logic classes with Slade had proven to be useful after all. "Do you know what your company does? They drugged Karmy from her own free will, I'm positive SYNG was planning on using her against us." She let Two Face go roughly. He hit the ground, and slowly got back up on his feet brushing himself off. "If you've ever talked or heard any war veteran speak, they always say that the Heroes are the ones that die in the battles. The reason why is because they fought so hard for Truth and Justice, they died fighting for what was right, heroes aren't afraid of dying. Heroes aren't afraid if they are deemed public enemies, heroes don't care if everyone in the world hates them. If they are doing what is right, and what is Just, it's worth fighting for. Now you know what a hero is, what do you have against us?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/15/2010, 11:56 pm

"AHHAHAHA!!" Killer Croc howled. "Birth defect, go figure!" Croc spat at her, he twisted his body so he was laying on his back. He was in pain, couldn't fight any longer. Mind as well talk before he died.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 12:30 am

"Birth defect huh?" Karmy said cautiously approaching the pained man. "Care to tell me what your doing here? Are you working with those SYNG bastards?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 1:10 am

"SYNG?! HA! YA RIGHT!! WHAT WOULD SYNG DO WITH A SEWER DWELLER?! I was just freakin hungry! I was gonna eat you up.. if you already.." he wiped his nose blood was pouring out "already didn't.. know that."

Killer Croc felt like the hippie was going to kill him then and there. "So now what? Gonna execute justice on me now?" He asked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 1:16 am

"Now why would I want to do that?" Karmy said crossing her arms. "I was just gonna let you rot back in Arkham! I have no reason to kill you. You only tried to eat me. it's not like the first time someone has tried!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 1:43 am

Killer Croc laughed so hard he could feel his lungs rattle in his rib cage. "You're tellin me you had what... a zombie try to gobble you up?! AHAHAHA THAT'S KILARIOUS kid! Ahhh.." He rested his head back. "So you gonna throw me back into my cell?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 2:17 am

"Hey!" Karmy cried, her ears perking up at the familiar word. "How'd you know about that word!? Do you know about the Insomnios?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 2:20 am

"Insomnios? HAHAHA!!!! That hippie band?! WOW I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE KNEW THEM BUT ME!!!" Killer Croc laughed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 2:23 am

"Dude! They pretty much raised me!" Karmy said with a laugh. "Have you heard their song, "Its a fubbed up life"" Why was she suddenly acting so nice?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 2:27 am

Killer Croc, big, mean, green, and smelly, snapped his fingers and smiled "OH GOD I LOVED THAT SONG!" He started to sing the lyrics as best a crocodile human could and Karmy sang with him, Mercy and Two-Face looked at them blankly. "What the f*ck?" Mercy muttered under her breath.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/16/2010, 2:39 am

"Oh!! Its a fubbed up life,
so don't take it in strife.
Don't let tomofoo bring down,
Don't turn that smile into a frown!
Befoella my dear friend!
Lets go lay down on this Hendm!"

Karmy sang, dancing to the lyrics.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/16/2010, 2:49 am

(This is a very fast RP O_O)

Nova stood atop the building, waiting for a confirmation on Ghost's location from the man on the radio

"Give me just 2 more seconds.." came the static voice of her ear piece. "Alright, he's at Arkham.. With... This might be a challenge, Nova."

"I didn't come here for nothing.." she sighed to herself as she shot a thug mugging a woman on the road. She then sprinted for Arkham
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/16/2010, 2:57 am

"Oh Baby don't be so qurase,
just cause we moved out doesn't mean it stays.
It's a fubbed up life,
This I know.
It was the summer of 98'
In the Teccas with the borther's top debate.
Their side won,
Our side lost,
We gave up rent and lost the coin toss,
Ohh it's a fubbed up life!
Lets kick back and try to relax cause its so foog!"

Killer Croc snapped his fingers and padded his toe to a beat. His eyes closed and living in the moment.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next