DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/18/2010, 10:45 pm

"Hold up. Don't go acting like wer're beaten yet." Casius said, emerging form the doorway. "I have an Idea, but I need you to come out of town with me for a bit for it to work." he said. "These freaks are after my daughter- this is personal." Casius said in a determined voice.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/18/2010, 10:54 pm

Mercy looked astonished. Then looked at Two-Face. "You have any idea why they're after Casuis' Daughter?" Everyone entered the room except for Artanis, he just seemed to be too big. "How will we stop them?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/18/2010, 10:59 pm

"In answer to the first wuestion, they obtained two specimens of hypnosis inducing tissue. The details were scant, but apparently it was enough to make them want more. Hypnosis is big in the criminal underworld, and in big business." Twoface explained. "And as for stoping them, I suppose if you defeated Hand, Redeemer, and all of the other squads, SYNG would be as good as nonexistant." He continued.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/18/2010, 11:01 pm

Karmy listened confused as hell, thoughts of Tofu and colorful beads danced in her head. "I can help y'all get outta town if you need it." she said holding up her fingers.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/18/2010, 11:07 pm

"Trust me, the guy I wanna visit isn't someone you wanna suprise." Casius chuckeled. "Besides, I wanna take the car." He said, him and Ghost grining devilishly. [Remmeber, him and Ghost swiped the Batmobile.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/18/2010, 11:22 pm

"What car- OH!" Karmy jumped up with suprise. "Do y'all still have the Batmobile?! DUDES!" and she jumped right in their faces. "You gotta let me drive it!" She fell to her knees in a begging position. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/18/2010, 11:30 pm

Ghost and Caisus didn't even hesitate to say "NO." They had seen little miss insane in action- the last thing they wanted was her careening down the street with their prize catch.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/18/2010, 11:40 pm

"Awwwwww...." Karmy sulked in a corner. The corner had a weird array of words scribed on to the wall in a black, gothic font. Karmy leaned her head closer, it read "Shadow_of_Darkness's corner." and below it was a series of threats and curses to anyone who sat in it. Before Karmy could comprehend what she was reading, the others started talking again.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/19/2010, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/19/2010, 9:10 pm

(HOLY FRICK! I'm checking back here everyday... O_o But, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for controlling Aurora, Mercy! That was so nice of you!!! I'll read the summary page)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2010, 10:14 pm

(Kangaroo post!!)

Unfortunately for Karmy, one of the curses/threats had been activated once she had sat down in the corner. A ceiling tile above her opened up above her, and she looked up. Out popped a kangaroo. "Crikey!" Karmy screamed and proceeded to have a boxing match with the hopping marsupial.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/19/2010, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/19/2010, 10:21 pm

(..Kangaroo? O_o)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/19/2010, 10:23 pm

Terra wrote:(..Kangaroo? O_o)

(XP!!! Sorry, I'm doing some 'WTF is wrong with this chick' posts right now XDDDDD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/19/2010, 10:30 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Terra wrote:(..Kangaroo? O_o)

(XP!!! Sorry, I'm doing some 'WTF is wrong with this chick' posts right now XDDDDD!!!)

(XD Karmy hahahaha)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/20/2010, 1:10 am

(Hey will be out for extended period, if I'm needed control Mercy [Fishing4Karma] and Redeemer [redeagle321.] Not a problem Terra, any time. And Karm... God you're so kilarious, I laughed so hard at that Kangaroo post only cause I read your KRP post first XD so yeah, the info sheet also won't get any up-to-date posts because of my lack of a computer. Cya! Happee RPing!)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 8:27 am

(I can't help this, sorry Mercy XD!!)

Mercy randomly turned into a vegan hippie. "Dude! Karmy! Lets turn this town into hippie town!" and Karmy got the glue while Mercy got the coffee, and everyone else in the room looked horrified.

(Just ignore this post of stupid, I just had to do it XD!!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 9:26 am

"Well, if she can do that:" *Casius whips out a sweet black harley, and trades in the armor for a motorbike* "Then I can do this!" *Revs up the engine and drives down the hospital stairs, yelling like a maniac.* "To bikefest 2010!"
[Not really, but I couldn't resist. the opporrtunity was right there O_o]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 9:52 am

"Bikerfest?!" Karmy shouted. "There is no way I'm letting you meat eating, air polutting, animal running over maniacs rub this town!" and she pulled out a moped that ran on corn oil and chased after Casius. "This will be Woodstock!" her shouts rang out.

(Shall we make total BS posts for a bit XP!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/20/2010, 1:36 pm

(Oh dear Lord... O_o)
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 1:47 pm

(Join us in the insanity Terry! Granted this is just BS posting so just ignore it if you wish XD!!)

Karmy grabbed a hold of Artanis, Aurora, Ivy and Mercy and glued them to the moped. "They're on my side now Casius!" She bellowed as she chased him.

(Lol there is something seriously wrong with us XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 7:30 pm

[Oh yes, we shal XD]
"Ha! You shall not taint manliness with your fluffy, foofy, non-manly, non-fun display! Have at thee!" he said, and the two began an epic, bike vs. corn-powered moped jousting session.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 7:36 pm

(XD!!!!!!!!! LOFL RED!!! APIC WIN!!)

"Aha! But thou's manliness cannot withstand the powah of the..." Karmy reaced into her bag and withdrew.... "Veganismizer ray gun of colorful rainbow monkeys!" and she started blasting as Casius as he passed.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 7:40 pm

[Yus! this is jsut the kind of wacky, insane nonsense I need o3o]
"Ah, but you underestimate the might of my: Rocky RIfle!" Rocky Balboa is shot from Casius's bazooka, and him and the monkeys egage in an epic boxing match.
[Feel free to type serious or just jump in if you want, pplz O_o]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 7:52 pm

(YES!! WIN RED!!! XDDDDDD!!!!!)

"Hmmm... I see your point." Karmy rubbed her chin in thought. "But I have the power of EARTH FIRE WIND WATER AND HEART on my side." Karmy held out five rings and glued them together. Suddenly, a voice rang out from nowhere. "By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!!" Karmy cheered as Captain Planet appeared randomly. "The power is your's! I don't want it anymore!" Captain Planet bellowed and gave his powers to her. "YES!! APIC WIN!" She shouted as Captain Planet ran off.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 7:56 pm

[*bow* dankee XD]
"Ah, but i have the powers of: Gator, Duck, Cobra and Beaver: By THEIR powers combined, they are: PLATYPUS!"[It really does say that on my T-shirt XD] A platapus stampede begins, millions of platapi[?] waddling down the streets.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 8:06 pm

(XD!!!! This is getting so ridiculous! But its still APIC WIN!! XD!!!)

"Oh yeah!?!." Karmy opened her bag wide. "Face the cuddlyiness, fluffy, cuteness of the all powahfull CARE BEAR SWARM!!!!!!!!" and Thousands upon thousands of Care bears shot out of Karmy's bag towards the platapi(I guess) and attacked with careing power.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next