DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 8:09 pm

[This is awesome XD]
Upon a platapus-drawn chariot, Casius charges t Karmy. "To battle, my Platapus minions! Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!"
[I must be insane to type this stuf fup. Yup, pure insane XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 16 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 8:16 pm

(This IS awesome!! XD!! Mercy's gonna kill us XD!!)

Karmy, who had not enslaved the Care Bears so that they could drag her around because then that would be animal cruelty, pulled out a bull horn. "Come my brethren! Let us vanquish this man of non-hippieness!" and she pulled out a carrot sword. "Forward towards victory!" They then formed the Care Bear Megatron, with Karmy standing triumphantly up top. "To war!!"

(I see I have spread my insanity! :3 Karmy=99, Sanity=faip)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 8:46 pm

(Remember guys, this is just random sonsense, nothing to do with the story line XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 10:19 pm

[I MUST be on every drug under the sun XD]
Seeing the carebare megatron, Casius whisteled for the batmobile. He hopped in, and it became a gundam. "I have the bat-gundam! What now?" Casius asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 10:33 pm

(XD!!! Me too Red :3!!)

"Oh the bat-gundam eh?" and Karmy jumped behind the megatron. Rustling noise were heard as she dug through her bag. "Here we go!" and she whipped out a bizarre gun. "Taste the might of my CHUCK NORRIS'S FIST GUN!!" She aimed at the bat-gundam and fired!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 10:59 pm

Alas, with Batman dead, there was no longer an equall to chuck noris, So the Bat-Gundam was haplessly whaloped, and Casius was instantly killed.

And then he woke up in the waiting room. He glanced around nervously. 'Oh god that was weird...' He thought to himself, but suddenly a care bear and a Platypus came by in samurai-armor, engaging in epic samurai combat.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 11:48 pm

(YES XD!!!!!)

Karmy woke up on the floor with a horrible headache, having been bested by the boxing kangaroo. "Holy frick... That was one fubbed up dream." she said, still laying on the floor. Then she looked up at Casius who had the same look on his face. "Did you?" Karmy asked. He nodded and pointed outside where Karmy saw everything that he saw. "What the f*ck did we take?!" she asked groggily.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/20/2010, 11:51 pm

"I dunno, but I need to find some more!" Casius repleid. If being with these riders meant kicking ass liek the joker and having absolutely random moments like this, he began to wonder if he hadn't made a bad choice after all.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/20/2010, 11:54 pm

"I know right!" Karmy said sitting against the wall. "Maybe that kangaroo had something to do with it.." she pondered out loud.

(Dude! We got high off a kangaroo XD!!!! Shall we do it again :3?!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/21/2010, 1:59 pm

I walked back to the tower silently and found my way to my old welcomed rock. I plopped myself down on it exhausted from my previous journey. I gazed into the water at my reflection. I knew Ben was no longer alive but I could not understand the sorrow I felt for him. Was it because I use to be like him Was it because I wanted to go back? I wasn't sure but I did know I missed being a lone wolf. Knowing that I also knew I would never leave Luna's side. I looked into the sky letting a single tear drop from my eye. I sighed softly and sat up. Tipping my head back I howled into the sky both for sorrow and regret.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/21/2010, 5:08 pm

[Oh yes, let's- we should do it every Saturday XD]
[But alas, I'm in the mood for some serious for a bit.]
Casius scooped up Mercy under his arm, her looking behind him like he had just scooped up a new sack of dogfood. "Ok, Me, Ghost, and Sarah will go to pick up some... goodies, whiel oyu guys keep the city form going to hell. Ok?" Casius asked, much to Mercy's disdain.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2010, 5:16 pm

(XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! And yes, I now declare Saturdays as... Sane-be-gone-Saturdays!)

"Oh?" Mercy pulled herself from Casius's grip. "And what would be these goodies of which you speak of?" she asked putting air quote's around her words. "Wouldn't happen to be coffee would it?!" Karmy said, trying to sneak out to the batmobile.

(Guess I have Mercy control right now? Hope I got it right Merc >_>)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/21/2010, 5:42 pm

Ghost yanked Karmy back by the seat of her pants. "No, not coffe, although I can find us a starbucks. No, I have something far, FAR more powerful in mind." Casius said, obviously confident in whatever it was he wanted to get.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2010, 5:47 pm

(Why are you picking us up DX!!)

"Damn you tall freaks!" Karmy flailed in Ghost's grip. "More powerful than coffee? I didn't think such a thing existed... Coffee is more powerful than my Glue of Doom!" she said in awe, trying to reach Ghost with her kicks.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/21/2010, 7:53 pm

...What am I doing? Or rather what is Ghost doing? Other han grabbing Karmy. Wait, why am I grabbing Karmy? ahahahahaha
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2010, 7:58 pm

O_O...

Must everyone beat up on Karmy >_>...

Um, I can explain, just tell me what you last remember ^_^
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/21/2010, 8:00 pm

Last I remember I was with Casius n some others either beating on SYNG agents or at Arkham kickin ass. Damn my memory... :/
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2010, 8:20 pm

O_o..

Hmm ok, I'll take a stab at it! *pulls out knife*

At Arkham, Mercy found some interesting stuff about SYNG with Artanis and Aurora. Karmy escaped from SYNG, who had drugged her and Ivy got caught up in the middle of the whole thing. Sarah helped save them, Rider's fought SYNG, Karmy got shot and Casius and Ghost met them back at the apartment. Later, Joker, Harley and Poison kidnaps Ivy and Sarah. He gains control of Sarah and uses her to hypnotize Ivy. Two-Face and Killer Croc rob and jewelry store so Mercy and Karmy go after them while Casius, Ghost, Artanis and Aurora go after the Joker. Mercy and Two-Face fight an epic battle, while discussing the value of heroism. While Karmy and Killer Croc fight and end up singing an Insomnio song together. Two-Face escapes and Killer Croc is killed by Redeemer.

They portal to where the Joker is and Artanis and Aurora are captured while Casius and Ghost fight with the Joker. Carillon changes her ways after attacking Karmy and Ghost breaks Carillons bell with his foot. Casius gets really pissed because Joker took his daughter and was using her. So Casius killed Joker. After the battle is won, Eliza decides to set Carillon free so Karmy portals her to the Insomnios. Before Eliza could spill on any SYNG stuff, she's killed by a SYNG person and they escape. Meanwhile, Two-Face was attacked by another SYNG opperative, named Hand. He and his zombie minions pretty much kill Two-Face but he manages to get away and get to a hospital. The Riders, Casius, Ghost and Sarah go there to have a chat with Two-Face. He spills everything on SYNG. Karmy sits in Shadow's corner, causing a kangaroo to pop out and beat her silly and give both Casius and her to have wicked awesome dreams! (You should read our posts, its awesome!!) and now everyone's trying to figure out what to do. You're holding Karmy because she was going to try and steal the batmobile and y'all got mad or something >_>

*sheaths knife*

I think thats it... If I missed anything Red or Mercy, just fill in the blanks por favor ^_^

Ignore the crappy grammar btw XD!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/21/2010, 8:25 pm

(...Beautiful... XD)

Ghost kept Karmy at a distance to avoid her causing any scratches on his armor. He also chuckled as he retrained her.

"What next, Casius?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/21/2010, 8:27 pm

[Actually, you got it right on the nail!]
"Like I said, we need ot go out of town and pick up my... well, we need to pick soemhting up. I need mercy in particular due tot he nature of ehr former master." He explained. "With 'the car,' It shouldn't take more than a day to pick it up and get back."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2010, 8:30 pm

(Awww man... Thats the kinda thanks I get for writing you a summery.. Thanks a lot Toast!! XD!!! Jking jking :3)

Karmy struggled in Ghost's grip. "Oh come on man! And hey, where ever Mercy goes, the Rider's follow!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/21/2010, 8:33 pm

Casius looked at Karmy. "Sorry, not this time. You guys need to stay here, where Black Hand, Redeemer and all of SYNG are on the loose untill we get back later tonight." He explained.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/21/2010, 8:35 pm

(lol sorry Karmy. I would give you a CB hug with some coffee n glue, but none of us are in the CB)

"Relax, we'll be back soon." Ghost yawned as he rested a hand on a nearby table and stretched a bit.

(Sorry, boring post)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/21/2010, 8:38 pm

"Oh great! So you want to leave us in the hands of all of SYNG!?" Karmy asked, shuddering in fear slightly. "I'm really not in the mood to get kidnapped again... And would you please put me down Ghost?" she cried taking swings at him and glaring him in the eyes.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/21/2010, 8:41 pm

Ghost gave a metallic sigh as he calmly said, "I'm sure you'll be able to take care of yourselves."

He then dropped Karmy to the floor (Sorry Karm XD) and waited, arms crossed.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next