DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/22/2010, 12:06 pm

"Work for SYNG? Those fools work for ME." The hand snorted. The robotic zombie reved up its arm-saw, and the one in body armor cracked its knuckes in anticipation. "Allow me to introduce Sloth:" Hand pointed to the girl. "And Lust:" He pointed to the man, who gave a two-fingered salute. "They will be your dying pleasure this morning, so enjoy your untimely demise." Hand said in a crass maner, staping back to give Sloth and Lust space to atack, each of them brandishing lesser Black Lantern Rings.

As Casius Drove the Batmobile down the street, Sarah perked up. "Ahead." SHe said, Sure enough, something dark and shadowy blocked the windsheild, forcing Casius to stop the car. Everyone got out, and noticed Rdeemer, perched atop the batmobile. "Missed me... eh?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 18 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 12:54 pm

"Don't you mean we'll be YOUR dying pleassure this morning? Even though its like 4 in the afternoon?" Karmy said, stumped. "Riders, barge!!" The others didn't move. "Riders large? Oh frick what was it that Mercy said?" Karmy said slumping her shoulders slightly. "Riders darge? Rider marge? Riders-GAH!!" and she was forced to duck when Lust took a swipe at her. "Oh just attack! I don't know!" and the battle begun.

"You again!?" Mercy said brandishing her submachine guns.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/22/2010, 1:53 pm

Lust didn't like to fight women. He perfered to mess with them and push their buttons to the highest of extremes. When karmy took a swing at him, he ducked, manuvered behind her, and kicked her in the rear. "Nice shot babycakes, but you gotta do better!" He taunted. Sloth however was a bit more... direct. She charged the Riders with her saw arm, hacking and slashing wildly. [Remmeebr, Lust and Sloth are wearing theater masks, so you can't see their faces.]

"Ah... you rememeber?" Redeemer asked, drawing a wicked dagger. "Shame... for now... you all will... perish." He lunged at the group, dager outreached for a vicious blow...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 2:12 pm

(This'll be hard controlling everyone O_o...)

"Guh! You perv!" Karmy snapped her fingers and portaled behind Lust. She tackled him to the floor and pulled out a knife. Artanis blocked all of Sloths attacks to keep her busy while Ivy summoned vines and wrapped them around Sloth. Aurora then touched her hands to the vines to send eletrical shocks to the minion.

"You bastard!" Mercy opened fire, "Ill kill you for what you have done!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/22/2010, 2:27 pm

Suddenlt, the Knife in karmy's hand began to soften, untill her grip was too strong for the fragile thing and it busted up like a tin can. "Like I said, you gotta do better." he taunted, and he slung her off him with a kick. He got up and dusted hismelf off. "Come on, I know you better than that. Don't hold back." he said, taking up a suprisingly advanced fighting position.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 3:40 pm

"Who said I'm holding back?" Karmy shot forward and slammed her fist into his gut. as he doubled over, she grabbed his head and slammed her knee into his face. After that, she grabbed his arm, pulled it behind his back, planted her kneee down and twisted.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/22/2010, 3:50 pm

Lust spread his free hand, and suddenly, pipes burst from the cleing above, ensnaring Karmy. The pipes bacame fine, and ensnared her fingers individually, locking them closed to keep her form snaping. "Try fighting me without those portals then. You know better than anyone what I can do." Lust scoffed. "You messed me up bad then, I supsoe you weren't holding back after all. Then again, it's gonna suck for you when I pull out the stops." Lust exclaimed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 3:58 pm

(Omg no way! Is that?)

"Well, you just made this a tad worse for you!" Karmy sidestepped his next attack and dead legged him in the knee. "I don't need my powers to beat you!" As he fell to one knee, Karmy swung her heel around to smash it in his head hard. As he fell to the floor, Karmy pinned him down with her knees because her hands were restrained still. "What do you mean?" She asked glaring at him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/22/2010, 6:30 pm

I'm torn whether to post a completely bullshit post, or ask what's going on. I know I'm with Karmy n all, but damn, this is gettin' crazay
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 6:36 pm

Need a summery O_o?
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/22/2010, 6:37 pm

(Nah, I read the summary Red left on the other page. I'm good, thanks Karm. Jus one question, what's goin' on now?)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 6:40 pm

(Mkay ^_^

Well right now you, Aurora and Ivy are fighting Sloth and I'm fighting Lust. Just scroll up a bit and you'll see the last thing I posted for y'all. Casius, Ghost, Mercy and Sarah are fighting Redeemer but they're out of the city.)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/22/2010, 6:44 pm

(Ohhh got it. Thanks.)

Artanis swung his blade, trying to get a crushing blow on Sloth. He lunged forward, but missed by a hair. He then turned to Aurora and Ivy and said, "Care to blast em'?"
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 7:09 pm

(Unfortunately we can't continue till Red gets back on >_<...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/22/2010, 7:14 pm

(Oh. When's he back?)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 7:17 pm

(Like around 11:30ish >_<... He's gotta work)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/22/2010, 11:18 pm

[back o3o]
"Wouldn't you like to know." Lust replied disdainfuly. He quickly turned to the right, and slung Karmy off of him. His hands shimered with red energy, and he fired a powerful energy burst form them towards karmy. Sloth, still batlting Artanis, continue dot hack and slash with her saw. "Come on, I hate doing all this fighting. Could you just hold still so I can cut 'ya?" She asked with a yawn.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/22/2010, 11:25 pm

(Yay oPo)

Karmy could not portal out of the way, so she hit the deck, covering her head with her bound hands. "Yes I would!" and she swept the feet out from under Lust. She quickly got up and stepped on his neck, almost choking him but keeping enough pressure off so he could talk. "Now talk!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 8:02 am

"Ack, about what!?" Lust asked. "You want me to talk, fine: The sky is blue, grass is green, birds are dirty..." And he kep on blthering like this seemingly on end.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 8:25 am

"No!" Karmy kicked him in the ribs. "What did you mean earlier?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 8:36 am

"Oh, you mean that. Why on earth would I tell you that? Then again, beating up on me is NOT a good way to get a-ack-answer." He said, Karmy still gaging him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 8:40 am

(Sorry bout the short posts, itouch)

Karmy slowly took her foot from his neck, but she was still cautious. "Ill still get the answers from you. I've done it before." she said keeping her guard up.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 8:42 am

Lust got up and dusted himself off. "I know your methods. So, what will it be? Waterboarding? I like the stretching board, but wear soemhting kinky- dressing normal takes the fun out of torture." He said.
[Hey, his name is LUST, what did you expect? XD]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/23/2010, 8:49 am

(O_O....)

Karmy's face became a deep shade of red. "You pr*ck!" and she slammed into him hard using her shoulders to slam into his gut.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/23/2010, 8:52 am

"I deserved that, I deserved that." Lust confessed, realizing his mask was cracked after the last atack. Sloth took a breif pase. "What are you doing? If we fail, Black Hand is gonna tear us apart- AGAIN." She said, resurming her duel with Artanis.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next