DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 27 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 2:35 pm

Her blood was the best taste I have had since my mothers blood was in my grasp. I sprinted after her fallowing her sent. Her sent was stronger than ever before. She was to much to let go. I needed her to stay demon. I angled my wings making me run faster and faster towards her. I wasclose now I let out a snarl letting her know I was near. I growled at myself knowing Lupe made the snarl screaming at her to run bt I would not allow her control. For I was incontrol now.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 27 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 2:47 pm

I jumped in the air flying as fast as my wings could go and smashed into the building Luna was on through the roof. My wings collasped to the floor and my head down I was right behind her. Slowly I looked up my scar throbing flushed with red. I lefted my wings now raged at this girl. I showed only deat and no mercy. I stepped towards her attempted to once again kill her my claws slammed her into the wall. But as I took a bite at her something shocked me. I staggered back knowing who and what it was. I needed to act fast for Lupe was doing everything in her possion to stop me. I lunged at her again this time my whole snout around her head in a crushing blow. The second I attepmted to bit down I was thrown off me feet into the wall behind me. "Get away from her!" A scream came out of me. "NEVER!!!!!!" I screamed back and struggled too my feet.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/27/2010, 5:51 pm

The Character The Death Knight has been Denied on the account that Tÿ has not read the rules.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 6:06 pm

This time unpreapared for fighting Luna I was thrown back once again. Using everything in my force I used my wings to wack Luna into the far wall. Pain grew from my insides as Lupe continued to fight. "I wont let you kill another one! NOT AGAIN!" The pups voice roared from my mouth as my eyes frequntly changed from blue to red. Eletric sparks spun around me. "When the next moon rise will your demon appear on that night will I reapear and then we will meet again, next time you wont be so lucky!" I snapped managing my last words.

I stood on my hind legs letting out a roar that soon turned into a scream. A burst of red energy circled my body, shooting out into the sky. Finally I collasped to the floor small and beaten. My fur once again white with serous wounds. But that I didnt care about. My blood was not the only thing coming from me. The taste of Luna's blood still lingered with me. And I knew I would never forget it. I remained week and unmoving. Not knowing how much I had managed to hurt my friend even the tinest bit sickened me. I would never forgive myself. For what I did to my mother was happening again.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 6:23 pm

It was a good thing I stopped when I did. I caught myself in the nick of time for her. Lesson learned never go alone again when going to enemy terratory. Slowly I forced myself to my feet groaning. I was still aching and in pain but right now all I wanted was for Luna to be ok. I limped up to er and formed into my werewolf self. I gently lifted her and carried her into the tower. Shattered glass was everywhere. I ignored it though and carried Luna to the medical room. I brushed off the glass from one of the beds and laid Luna on it. I gently hooking up the IVs to her sytem. I cleaned up her wounds and sewed them back. I learned a lot on medical crap on my past years to study just in case. After sewing up her wounds I bandaged her. After that I pulled a blanket on her setting a pillow behind herhead. In effort to make her as confy as possible.I formed back into my tiny normal self. Tears ran down my cheeks. I licked her cheek in pain for her. "Luna..I'm so sorry..."I wispered over and over again. I laid down next to her hoping...praying she would be ok.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 6:49 pm

I could sense her dreams and let out a small sigh. I would stay here until I was positive she would be ok. But than I had to run not for me but for her. I never wanted to hurt her again. The mermory of her blood was to strong and it would haunt me forever. Lost in my thoughts I drifted into a deep slumber.

"You're not one of us!" His voice screamed. "You betrayed us Lupe betrayed yourself youre pack your intire kindom! But most of all your own mother! You are ntohing!" He bit at my face tearing into my flesh and clawing at me. Making a dreadful and ugly scar across my eye covers almost half of my face.

Luna was slammed against the ground "i almost died for her!" Luna said as she glowed with energy. Luna ooked into her eyes and sowed her a flash back. "torture and memories is also my power." For some reason Luna's energy went white as her blue chakra blasted Lupe. she stood up away from her and watched Lupe. "its the only way, i can't persuade nothing works! I TRY!" Luna said as the building broke down from her anger.

Memories of the past entered my mind as I slept.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 6:53 pm

Wrath formed from the shadows as Lupe and Luna slept. "My my, and here I was so sure me and Gluttony's plan would literally kill two birds. Oh well... time to finish the job." he mused to himself as he drifted towards the two, his gaseous body churning evily in the shadows as he drew closer...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 7:09 pm

I awoke imedatly and yelped as Luna fell down on the bed. I umped back still thinking I was in my dream and fell off the bed. I groaned rubbing my head and reliased where I was. I climbed back up next to Luna pinning my ears back and keeping my head down. I avoided eye contact with her still sorry for what I did. I sensed sombody was near as my ears pearked up. I looked around wondering who could it be.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 8:43 pm

"So, you're awake after all." Wrath mused, an arm of inky black shadows manifesting form his form. "Then I'll get to see the life leave your eyes." he hissed, approaching within arm's reach...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 8:50 pm

My head snapped up. I let out a low growl seeing Wrath was here. I lunged out at him only to have appeared on the other side of the room. I blinked my eyes and turned. Reliezing now he was a shadow I narrowed my eyes ignoring my stupidity.

Last edited by Lupe on 2/27/2010, 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 8:56 pm

Although Lupe tried to bit him, all the limb did when it was bit was fade out of existence, back into the inky blackness that was Wrath. "So, you have some fight left in you after all. Good, I hate it when they don't struggle." he mocked, his body swirling about the room like smoke. Although Luna phased to the roof, Wrath followed after. "Not so fast, kidies." He hissed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 9:03 pm

"Want? Isn't it simple? I want you to die." he hissed venemously, seeming to not be in any hurry. "Of course, like a cat with a mouse, I like to play with my prey beforehand."
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 9:04 pm

(Um? I'm sorry to ask but, where am I?)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 9:09 pm

[Karmy is still with the others heading after Luna and Lupe I suppose.]
[I won't kill her... unless you want me to .-.]
Wrath churned and hissed soemthingthat oculd be itnerpreted as a cruel laugh. "Why you? Why NOT you? You had the weakness I wanted to exploit the most, so I did. Now that I've had my fun, well... you know the rest." He ratteled.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 9:11 pm

I jumped infront of Luna forming into my werewolf self. "Over my dead body." I snarled. Rigt now I did not care if I died rigt here and now all I wanted was Luna safe. I have caused her enough trouble and it was my fault she was in this state.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 9:18 pm

Wrath furrowed his eyes. "Well played. Not bad, nto bad at all." he said. He glance dover at the horizon, towards, the dipping sun. "But my mission was a smashing success." he said to himsel,f and he melted intot eh shadows.

He re-appeared in Gotham cemetery, along with Black Hand, Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed and Sloth. They all were hovering over a tombstone. Engraved on it:
Bruce Wayne.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 9:21 pm

I rinded my teeth. Relunctitly I sprinted and jumped over Wrath. I flew off the tower and dug my fist into the wall breaking my fall. I ran as fast as my legs could take me as I ran after Luna. Even if she was flying I still had her sent. I fallowed on ground as she did air. But as I ran I sensed Gluttony nearby. I wanted so bad to rip him to shreds but I ignored it and still fallowed Luna.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 9:42 pm

The batmobile pulled up next to Luna as Cassius and the others were ehading back. Casius got out and went over ot her. "Jeez, what happeend to you, kid?" He asked, helping her to her feet.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 9:44 pm

I ran up to Luna whimpering. I put my paw on her shoulder feeling horrable. "Im sorry Luna..." I said flatly in a crackily voice. "Wrath is nearby I sense it and he's not alone. If you want I'll carry you but we must keep going." My voice was in a faint whisper. I hated myself for hurting her but we needed to go.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 9:48 pm

Casius loaded his cannon. "Who is after you? more SYNG bastards?" Casius asked. His patience was low with them, and he was itching to put his ring to good use.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/27/2010, 9:54 pm

(um, what's happening? D: )
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 10:34 pm

"And they will use anything they'll get their hands on." I stepped back from Luna forming back into my normal form and hung my head. "Even if it means using a air born dumb as moster." I muttered more to myself than to Casius. I saw te scar on Luna's face again which only made my heart sank even worse than it already was. I sat down sevaeral feet away from Casius and Luna not sure if I would fallow them or not. All I was to me and maybe even them was a freak of nature. And thats all I would ever be. A monster. I thought I could have somebody clos eto me like my mother once was...but I was wrong. I knew what I said to Luna hurt her. Every time I would look at her it would only remind me of what I've committed.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 10:35 pm

(this is)

As Karmy searched for the others, she came across a Starbucks that still stood intact. With a gasp she ran inside. Everything was sparkly clean and the people behind the desk were smiling and messed up on caffeine. Looking around for the poster of her from oh so long ago, Karmy didn't see it at all. "Yes!" she said under her breath and walked to the counter and ordered. As she waiting for them to make her doom drink, a woman came out from the back. It was the woman from Jump City 4 years ago. she was now the manager of this Starbucks because she didn't go to college and her boyfriend was an idiot and thought it'd be cool to waste all their college savings on paper airplanes. Regardless. As they handed Karmy her drink, the woman looked up to greet Karmy and gasped. Karmy gulped down the entire drink before they could get a hold of her.

Karmy started to giggle.

For the next few hours, different screams were heard throughout the city.

"OH FRICK!! SHE'S GOT GLUE!!!"

"HOW DID SHE DRAG WASHINGTON OUTTA HIS GRAVE"

"THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! HOARDS AND HOARDS OF BUNNY SINS!!"

"ITS NOT EVEN 2012 YET!!"

"DON'T LET HER- HOLY SH*T!!! SHE'S GOT THE BATMOBILE!!!"

"NOOOOOOO!!!!"

"ITS IN MY PANTS!!!"

"MY FACE!! HOW DID THAT GET THERE?!?!"

After a horrid few hours, everyone was back around the Batmobile. Casius and Ghost were both clinging to it tightly, cooing as they tried to buff out a very large scratch. Ivy and Aurora were glued together at odd angles and a frog glued to each of their ears. Luna and Lupe had been tied to each of Artanis arms and his legs were completely covered in rubicks cubes. Surprsingly all of the cubes on his legs were finished.... Sarah was just painted a bright pink and she wore a tutu around her ankles. Mercy was completly covered in mouth foam and a moose was stuck to her foot. Karmy sat against at tree in a straight jacket laughing her ass off.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/27/2010, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 10:45 pm

Charmer walked in randomly and kicked Mercy.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 10:47 pm

Casius broke one arm, and Ghost busted the other, leaving the rest for mercy as they painted a target on him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next