DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 12:18 am

Casius tried ot prevent them form taking Karmy, but they were too fast. "Ok, no more nice maurauder!" Casius said roughly. His fists crackeled with power. "Now, either i get her back, you bozos leave, and we pretend this never happened, or I show what happens when you Ark-weld a group of idiots." he threatened, Ghsot leveling his weapons at the agents and Sarah charging her cannon.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 12:29 am

Mercy had never seen such a large computer. Arkham is not screwing around with these criminals. The monitor stretched farther than she could imagine. Gotham's finest. She typed in "Redeemer" into the search engine. Three folders showed up, she opened all three of them but only found news strips that was categorized by unsolved cases, solved cases, and potential cases. Affiliations were unknown, but he did work for someone with mysterious motives. There were zero files in the solved folder eleven in the unsolved, and four-hundred-ninty-six in the potential folder. If eleven crimes can get you four-hundred-ninty-six potential attacks they must have been serious cases. She opened up and remembering seeing news coverage on Redeemer. About two years ago he was a big thing and now everyone had forgotten about him. Mercy searched SYNG and found nothing.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 12:32 am

(Guys can control Redeemer, heading off to bed >_
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 12:48 am

(Redeemer control yay!!)

"Ooo... Goodie... Goodie.. Gumdrops!" Redeemer squeled and teleported behind Casius and began sissy slapping him. "Why hellloooo... What... Do we .. Have here?" he said looking down.

(Yall can just ignore this post! I felt complelled to write this cause yeah XD!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/12/2010, 2:01 am

(iPod Touch for the win! :] Um.. now time to check my last post O_O)
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 7:35 am

(How did I know that karmy would do that >
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 8:34 am

(XD!! Sorry Mercy XP, but I just had to do it Razz)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 9:16 am

Carillon glared at Casius for a moment, but knew she was far too weak to try to do anything to him for now. Suddenly a bunch of black cars drove up, and Eliza jumped out of one of them. "Carillon!" she yelled as she ran over to the little girl and gave her a hug. "Hello, Aunt Eliza" Carillon said, smiling for the first time anyone there had seen. Eliza, however, had seen that cheerful smile often, and smiled back. "I'm glad you're ok, sweetie" she said, "but we need to get you out of here now. We have backup to take this girl away." She pointed at Karmy, and abruptly water flew up from the nearby sea, shaping into a girl before landing. The girl was wearing a black slender outfit, like one would wear for spying. Marissa walked forward, and stopped a moment. As she stood there, a 2nd figure appeared as though from thin air, dressed in the same way as her. Carillon knew it was Caleb, but Casius and Ghost were momentarily confused by what was happening. As though in perfect sync, Marissa and Caleb wove their way over to the unconscious Karmy.

Caleb stopped, standing next to her, and extended his hand down towards her. In but a second he, Marissa, and Karmy were gone (invisible). Casius checked to try to locate them with infrared visors, but the second he saw them, they dove into the water and were gone.

Last edited by Charm on 2/12/2010, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 9:19 am

(I'm going to be out most of the morning, things that need to be taken care of and people to annoy. I guess just have something set up and I'll go from there >_<... Sorry...)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 9:24 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:(I'm going to be out most of the morning, things that need to be taken care of and people to annoy. I guess just have something set up and I'll go from there >_<... Sorry...)

(You could wake up in a sort of lab-looking environment, with needles going into your arms and legs, causing those appendages to remain paralyzed so as to prevent you from teleporting away)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 9:27 am

(XD its cool!)

Mercy was confused and worried, she could have swore that they would have had some files on SYNG. There was a possibility that Redeemer has no connections with SYNG but he could be with the government. She looked up 'Charmer' and found nothing. "Damn... If there's nothing on SYNG, and there's nothing on Charmer.. Then I have nothing on Redeemer working for anything." Mercy said to herself aloud. She then inspected the cells through the computers. The history shows that they were opened manually, the security cameras were shut off 60 seconds after the Batman was announced dead. Mercy really wanted to know how Casius and Ghost's investigation was going. With Sarah, they could have found a whole lot more about his death.. she thought. She had to bring in the guards for question, but first the Prison Ward. There could be a double agent working for SYNG in the facility.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 9:32 am

Mercy wrote:(XD its cool!)

Mercy was confused and worried, she could have swore that they would have had some files on SYNG. There was a possibility that Redeemer has no connections with SYNG but he could be with the government. She looked up 'Charmer' and found nothing. "Damn... If there's nothing on SYNG, and there's nothing on Charmer.. Then I have nothing on Redeemer working for anything." Mercy said to herself aloud. She then inspected the cells through the computers. The history shows that they were opened manually, the security cameras were shut off 60 seconds after the Batman was announced dead. Mercy really wanted to know how Casius and Ghost's investigation was going. With Sarah, they could have found a whole lot more about his death.. she thought. She had to bring in the guards for question, but first the Prison Ward. There could be a double agent working for SYNG in the facility.

(Are you hinting to me? Lol I have yet to make Teams 3, 4, 6, 7, or 8. One of those teams could have the Prison Ward as a teammate. I fyou want, I can go work on another team cs)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 9:33 am

Charm wrote:Carillon knew it was Caleb, but the Midnight Riders were momentarily confused by what was happening.
(The Midnight Riders are in Arkham Asylum ._.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 9:34 am

Mercy wrote:
Charm wrote:Carillon knew it was Caleb, but the Midnight Riders were momentarily confused by what was happening.
(The Midnight Riders are in Arkham Asylum ._.)
(oh, I thought you guys came along. Ok, so it's just Casius, Ghost, Sarah, and Karmy there? ^_^ There, I edited)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 9:43 am

Charm wrote:
Fishing4Karma wrote:(I'm going to be out most of the morning, things that need to be taken care of and people to annoy. I guess just have something set up and I'll go from there >_<... Sorry...)

(You could wake up in a sort of lab-looking environment, with needles going into your arms and legs, causing those appendages to remain paralyzed so as to prevent you from teleporting away)

(O_O........ I guess......You have got to stop watching scary movies.... Its affecting your psyche....)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 9:45 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Charm wrote:

(O_O........ I guess......You have got to stop watching scary movies.... Its affecting your psyche....)

(Haha ok. ^_^ I was just trying to keep you from having to be frozen solid lol)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 9:54 am

(Mercy, can you tell me what you want SYNG to do? You could just PM me or something, but I don't want to ruin the plot if you have something in mind lol)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 10:08 am

Casius looked confused. In reality, he was mad as hell. NOBODY made a fool of him without nice, big fist shaped bruises. "I DID warn you all." He said dangerously. Turning to a small forklift used maily for moving things off of small boats, he hoisted it over his ehad and looked at the STNG agents eagerly...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 10:13 am

Carillon and Eliza ran back to the vehicle to get away. As they sped away, the other vehicles did too. All the was left behind was Redeemer, with a twisted smile on his face.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 10:18 am

"Well well, at least ONE of you aren't a chicken-sh** coward." Casius mumbled. Not that it made a difference- one or onehundered, he was going to nail them good. With all of his might, he threw the forklift at redeemer.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 11:08 am

Redeemer easily teleported out of the way almost one meter away from the forklifts danger zone. "All that.... and you.. can't touch this..." He mocked at Casius. (Red, he's gotta at least put up a fight, he killed Batman afterall
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 11:09 am

[I know that. I don't honsetly expect to win. He killed the goddam BATMAN. THat's like, killing Chuck Noris!]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 11:28 am

redeagle321 wrote:[I know that. I don't honsetly expect to win. He killed the goddam BATMAN. THat's like, killing Chuck Noris!]
[xD you want to know the REAL secret? Batman is secretly.... Chuck Norris' brother... Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Icon_eek They're actually fraternal twins, and it's said when they were born, revolving doors slammed shut, the moon hid half of it from the earth, and waldo went into hiding.]

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by AkAlina 2/12/2010, 11:52 am

(Popularity... you will be the death of me - referring to this RP's popularity O_O - Where can I find the whole story of what is going on, Mercy? :])

Charm wrote:
redeagle321 wrote:[I know that. I don't honsetly expect to win. He killed the goddam BATMAN. THat's like, killing Chuck Noris!]
[xD you want to know the REAL secret? Batman is secretly.... Chuck Norris' brother... Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 3 Icon_eek They're actually fraternal twins, and it's said when they were born, revolving doors slammed shut, the moon hid half of it from the earth, and waldo went into hiding.]

(OMG LOL!!! I'm in class, Charm!!! I would be owned if I laughed out loud, but hahahaha!)

Last edited by AkAlina on 2/12/2010, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AkAlina
AkAlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 11:53 am

(That would explain EVERYTHING!! XD!! Making a quick post then i'll be back later)

Numb. That's how Karmy's whole body felt. Numb. Karmy's eyes flickered open and she groaned as she tried to move. She was breathing and she could hear her heart beating, but she couldn't move anything except her head, and that was just barely. Her sight was still blurry and a slight ringing echoed in her head. Lifting her head slightly, she looked down at her body. Leather straps crossed her legs, arms and torso, halting any movement. Needles and tubes were stuck in her hands and legs, attached to different IV drips. More injections. Obviously to prevent her from using her powers. She lay her head back down and groggily looked around the room, her mind still reeling. It appeared that she was in a lab of some sorts, different machines and supplies.

Karmy lay there, trying to remember what happened to her and where she was. The drugs were keeping her so doped up, she had no idea what to think.

(Idk if that's what you mean Charmy so... Yeah... Idk, see ya laters)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next