DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 12:22 pm

(PERFECT hehe I finished a picture of Carillon in "nightmare-state", if you want to see it)

Various agents were working away, preparing to use the brainwashing machine on Karmy, in order to get her to join SYNG. "This should put her to sleep" one of the men said, walking over to Karmy with a large needle. Suddenly the door burst open. "You all will leave now, and wont remember any of this" charmer commanded violently. Everyone did as he said, and walked out of the room with blank faces. Charmer ran over to Karmy. "I'm sorry about this..." he said quietly, as he took off all the equipment and unstrapped the leather restraints. "Quickly, you need to leave-- they'll make you a SYNG agent if you don't..." he said quietly, still a bit surprised with himself for helping an enemy.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 12:34 pm

(itouch)

Karmy looked up at Charmer, "Who are you?" she said, her voice slurred. "Where's Casey..."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 12:38 pm

"Who?" asked Charmer, then shook his head, "nevermind, you need to get out of here. Quickly, use your power to get away." Charmer was growing frantic, for he knew people would be coming back any moment.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 12:42 pm

"Bag?" Karmy said fading slightly as she looked around confused.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/12/2010, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 12:43 pm

Charmer was confused for a moment. "Oh!" he said, reaching over towards the nearby table, which had her bag sitting on it. He handed it to her. "Please hurry," he urged, "we really don't have much time."

Last edited by Charm on 2/12/2010, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 12:46 pm

(I edited. Be back later >_<)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 1:30 pm

Casius all too late realized how badly outmatched he was. Redeemer was quicker than he could have imagined, and strong to boot. Every time Casius beleived that he was finaly about to hit him, he would only teleport out of his reach and nail him with an atack.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 4:34 pm

Redeemer started to mock Casius, yawning and scratching his head looking bored. Redeemer was never predictable, if Casius was almost about to hit him he would teleport so fast there never seemed to be any lag time. When he was done entertaining him he teleported nine feet away and took out a throwing knife... When he was about to throw it he teleported to his side and as the knife left his hand he teleported back. The knife came twirling at Casius's side.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 4:47 pm

Casius barely saw the knife coming, and by an even more slim amount of time, he was able to throw on his forcefield. 'Crap, this guy is too good. I'd like to think I have something on me that can take this guy, but if I can't get him to hold still so I can hit him, I may as well be twidling my thumbs here.' He thought. He didn't like admiting it, but he was in a bind here. As he was about to make a move, Sarah opened fire with her canon. Redemer was able to dodge the shots easily, and to make things worse, Sarah had been brought to his attention now...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 5:18 pm

(I'm assuming the force field is like the ones in Halo ._.)

Redeemer teleported out of the force field and pulled his knife out then behind Sarah, his knife to her back, ready to teleport the second she retaliated. "Don't move or...... I'll stab her.. In the back... Hahaa!!" He was amused with his own words.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 5:23 pm

Mercy wrote:(I'm assuming the force field is like the ones in Halo
[He has to turn it on manualy and it only stays on for a second, so not exactly.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 5:28 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:(I'm assuming the force field is like the ones in Halo
[He has to turn it on manualy and it only stays on for a second, so not exactly.]

(Oki, well I posted ... Hope it works DX)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 5:34 pm

[It's fine no worries]
Casius would have tore Redeemer's head off given he was close enough if he could, but with Sarah there, he didn't dare. Slowly, Sarah turend to Redemer, and locked eyes wiht him. Casius let out a slight grin- Zero was unquestionably better in a physical fight than Sarah, but Sarah's hypnosis was a thousand times mroe powerful. The moment Sarah locked eyes with Redeemer, he knew things would change. The moment they locked eyes, Sarah simply said: 'Stop.'
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/12/2010, 5:40 pm

(I.Just.Read.So.Much.RP Dx. And Charm, you are really scaring me. I'd still be shaking if it weren't for the comedy in the CB.)

Ivy had stayed in the lodge as everybody spread out into the Asylum. Something...something about being in a place meant for insane people gave her the chills. And just knowing that she used to be here, made her shiver even more. She couldn't take it, she dashed out the Arkham Asylum, slipping on the steps outside and catching herself on tree branch. The branch snapped and she fell forward, pressing her palm to the tree to catch herself, but filling her mind with visions instead.

Poison Ivy stepped into an old warehouse, hoping to find Harley. "Har! You in here? It's Iv!" She called.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 6:44 pm

Karmy was fading fast but she managed to snap her fingers. When she fell through the portal, she was unconscious. The drugs were still in her systems as she collapsed in front of Arkham, dried blood still on her face.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 2/12/2010, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/12/2010, 6:49 pm

Ivy released the visions. She hadn't seen much, an old lady watering her petunias...some kid shuffling in the grass looking for pokemon...a ladybug eaten by a praying mantis....What had caught her attention was a falling Karm.

The trees branches swept forward, slowing her fall. She landed softly and Ivy dashed up to her. She shook her harshly. "Karm! Karm! You ok?" She asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/12/2010, 7:25 pm

Upon running back in and finding Charmer alone, and Karmy escaped, the scientists were VERY angry. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" they cried. "She somehow managed to escape, I don't know how!" replied Charmer smoothly but with urgency in his voice-- he was glad charisma was a side effect of his power. Quickly news got out, and agents were dispersed to look for her. Little Carillon walked along, looking around. She had reached the old Asylum, and was looking here and there. She gasped and jumped in surprise as a flock of birds flew up from a nearby tree, then she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and continued searching. Looking over, she saw Karmy, and some stranger standing next to her limp body. Karmy seems out, I suppose I'll focus on that lady... she thought as she delicately fingered her bell. Suddenly she came out from behind the tree, walking over to the two people.

"Hello, Mam," she said politely, her little pigtails boucing as she rocked back and forth on her heels as little girls tend to do. "May I help?" Carillon asked, her eyes twinkling. Ivy looked over at the girl, "No, I just need to get her inside," she replied. Carillon giggled sweetly, putting her hand over her mouth politely. "Would you like.... to play a game?" she asked, fingering her little golden bell. Before Ivy could answer, the bell lit up, and rang out a high note.

All of the surroundings shattered away like glass, leaving simply darkness... empty, cold darkness. The sound of the bell was faint, as though far away. Suddenly a little toy soldier materialized before Ivy. Oddly enough, the face was unlike the usual toy soldier, but rather had the face of.. her father. A little ballerina figurine formed next to the soldier, her face like that of Ivy's mother. Ivy was greatly fascinated with these little toys, which seemed so comforting, gently reminding her of her parents.

A third toy appeared, this time a little teddy bear. He had a wide grin, yet he did not seem happy. Rather, he seemed like he was waiting, watching for something to happen. His mismatched button eyes gleamed, and Ivy could've sworn she saw flames in his eyes. There was something curious about this little bear, for there were stitches along his neck, as though his head had been cut off, then quickly sewed back on. The bear limply flopped over, yet its eyes remained on Ivy.

"Hello Ivy, we're here," came a very familiar voice from behind her. She spun around, and saw her parents standing there, smiling. She ran to hug them, but suddenly the ground parted, creating a huge gab between her and her parents. "No!" she cried as she tried to reach out to them. A third person appeared next to them; Poison Ivy. In a flash she slaughtered both of them, their dead bodies falling down, down into the abyss. Ivy felt herself crying as she watched, screaming to them, but knowing it was too late. She turned away to try to contain herself, then gasped in horror. The little teddy bear was devouring the other toys, and in seconds was finished. It turned its head towards Ivy, then smiled widely.

Suddenly the little girl formed next to the teddy bear. "Hello, Mr. Teddy," she said with a wide smile, "Are you playing nice?" Then she giggled, vanishing into the darkness with the teddy bear. In but an instant the floor shattered like glass, revealing flowing meadows and flowers that intricately wove along the ground like a tapestry of living color. How odd, it seemed, that at the same time trees bloomed and birds sang, a single snowflake fell from the sky, drifting gently before Ivy. In a quick burst of petals the snowflake grew and became a dove. The bird gently perched on Ivy's shoulder, and it cooed sweetly as she pet it. As Ivy gently stroke its head, its eyes grew wide, then burst; blood flying everywhere. It screeched in pain, and bullet wounds formed all along its frail body. The creature fell to the ground.

Where its body lay, the grass wilted and died, and flowers shriveled. Blood flowed from the ground like water, staining the fields red. Ivy screamed, jumping back, and saw her reincarnated parents. "Please, don't leave me!" Ivy cried, running towards them. There was a loud BANG, and both of her parents dropped dead, bullet wounds covering them. Blood flowed from their bodies-- their very life draining before her eyes. As she looked to see where the bullet had come from, she only saw the little teddy bear sitting on a nearby tree branch. It was smiling widely, looking directly at Ivy with his mismatched button eyes. In its left paw sat a toy gun.

"Looks like it's open season!" said a small voice behind Ivy, and as she whirled around, she saw the little girl laughing hysterically. Suddenly the little girl stopped laughing, her smile vanishing in but an instant. She stood there, glaring at Ivy. "I've grown tired of you..." she said slowly, her voice sounding almost like a bell, "say goodnight, Ivy..."

A flash of light, and the beautiful meadows burst into flames. As everything burned, including Ivy, she could only see the smiling face of the little teddy bear. The reflection of the flames shining in his button eyes, and now his right hand he held the bloody head of a dove. Ivy screamed as she was consumed by the flames, and found herself staring at the sky, lying on her back. She was weak as though she had run a thousand miles, and she delicately tried to lift her head. She shook with weakness as she managed to turn her head to her left, seeing Karmy lying next to her as though nothing had happened. With great pain and effort, she turned her head to her right, and saw the face of Carillon staring right at her. "Goodnight, Ivy...." the little girl whispered, and Ivy's eyes grew heavy, and she was soon unconscious.

Last edited by Charm on 2/13/2010, 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 7:35 pm

Charm wrote:(I'll continue more in a little while, I'm going to watch the opening ceremony Smile )

(And you say that with a smile... That makes it more creepy O_O....)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/12/2010, 7:40 pm

(I'm literally shaking a little right now Charm. That was....amazingly horrid. I LOVED it! Can't wait for more horror! For now, I'll just put Ivy's thoughts and feelings.)

Ivy's POV

I couldn't stop crying. My parents were gone, I know that. They've been gone for the last 9 years. I should be used to it. It's just...I feel so alone...Where's Karm? Where is everybody?

Am I alone? Am I really alone? I glanced up to find that stupid bear still staring at me. "Leave.Me.ALONE!" I sobbed. I then realized my words. No, no. I didn't want to be alone! I curled into a ball, bawling my eyes out.

Last edited by abreu7 on 2/12/2010, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 7:43 pm

Redeemer felt his muscles isolate and freeze, his mind went blank, and he couldn't move. Looking into Sarah's eyes he could feel nothing and he even forgot where he was, who he was. All of this happened the second the "P" of "Stop" touched Sarah's tongue. His eyes dilated and he teleported just in time. It was dangerous and a close call. "Not...... Not doing.. That again.." Redeemer said putting a mental note on the girl. True she was one that SYNG had described to her, but his life was more important than SYNG's agenda. Even SYNG acknowledged that his life meant more than any plan they made. Operatives could wait. He isn't the only One Man Team of all of SYNG for no reason. He stood up and checked himself making sure all of his limbs were in tact. A little shaky but alive and that's all that mattered. He had never been scared of anything before. She was powerful....
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 7:54 pm

Sarah continued to look blankly at Redemer, like she never even was jsut in his clutches. Her arm cannon golwed faintly, a blast ready to fly. However, Casius noted an opportunity, and let fly a burst from his EMP cannon at Redeemer. Sarah perked up, detecting the odd energy from earlier...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 8:05 pm

(Wait wait wait... What's going on Red?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/12/2010, 8:14 pm

Mercy wrote:(Wait wait wait... What's going on Red?)
[Casius took advantage of you teleporting away form Sarah to shoot a blast at you, and she detected Ivy getting tortured by what's her face.]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/12/2010, 8:17 pm

redeagle321 wrote:
Mercy wrote:(Wait wait wait... What's going on Red?)
[Casius took advantage of you teleporting away form Sarah to shoot a blast at you, and she detected Ivy getting tortured by what's her face.]

(Tow face!!! She has now been dubbed Tow Face XD!!!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/12/2010, 8:45 pm

Redeemer looked up and scoffed at Casius. "Play with.... You..... Later." He said seeing his chance to depart. Then he vanished.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next