DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 26 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 8:55 pm

[mmk, I'll settle with evening.] Trailing closely behind the Riders, but being careful to no tbe seen, Lust followed the riders, snidely hoping to himself that Luna somehow got her clothes to blow up again [His name is LUST, people. How much of a clean mind do you think he has?] but that wasn't his mission. He contiued to follow, watch and observe the Riders, but not making himself known.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 26 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Rinisa 2/26/2010, 9:30 pm

Ivy paused in midair when she saw Luna turn. She handed Aurora off to Artanis the Angel Perv to carry, then drifted downwards to Luna. The rockboard merged back into the earth. "Whats up Luna?" she asked in a whisper, jogging up next to her.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 9:36 pm

The evening coming down was almost to much to bear. After merely distroying an intire building cause rukage to the small part of the city i did not care. I flew past the tower letting out a roar of glee. I enoyed the screams of those people. My hirst fully satafied I would be able to hold out for awhile. I flew into the shadows breathing in the sent of te night to come. Knowing I may or may not be fallowed I stayed casious but at the same time rather pleased with myself. I looked back and locked my eyes on Luna. I wa not sure what it was about her but I wanted her blood most of all. I snapped my head back and walked further into the forest.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 10:27 pm

Lust emerged from the alleyway. "And here I thought I was being sneaky. Seems you caught me." he said with a self-disapointed sigh.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/26/2010, 10:43 pm

Ivy placed a hand on Luna's shoulder. "He's working for Black Hand." she answered, her eyes narrowed. Her free hand gave off a feeble green glow. She would fight him, if she had to.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/26/2010, 10:51 pm

(Internet is on the fritz again. I'm on my itouch so expect slow posting...)

"Hey Z." Karmy reached into her bag and pointed a gun at Zeros head. "You never did answer my question from earlier."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 10:52 pm

Lust raised his hands passively amidst the accusations. "I'm not here to fight you guys. Besides, you all have a bigger threat on your hands at the moment." He reasoned, pointing in the direction Lupe had gone, and gesturing at the damages that had been caused. He did however, flash his Lantern ring, not able to bring himself to confess that he was forced to work for one of the most evil creatures of all time.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/26/2010, 10:53 pm

(Im sorry to have to ask thisbut could y'all keep it a tad slow? It's rough on this thing... I'm really sorry >_<)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/26/2010, 10:56 pm

"Why are you with these bastards Zero?" Karmy didn't take her eyes off of him. "The Zero I know would never do that. What would Nightwing say?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 10:57 pm

I was growing impatent. I could not attack while the sun was out evening or not it would draw attenchion to myself. But I craed for blood now more than ever. Hungry for the kill I watched Luna. I roared in frustration a bit to loud. "DAMN IT! WHERE IS TIME TRAVEL WHEN YOU NEED IT!?!" i screamed. Panting I drew out a large breat of air. "Get ahold of yourself soon..it'll be,soon" I kept chanting calming my nerves. I sat down and watched this younge girl and her small ground around her. It seemed that I knew her. "Impossible.." I muttered to myself. I never met a hero in my life that I wouldnt have killed. As I looked up to see a man or something pointing at me. I let out a snarl in frustration. I turned my direction and sprinted out into te forest. Once again getting tired I rose my wings and took flight hig into the skys. Every time I came near the skys they would darken in color which I loved. But now I needed to find a place to hide at least for now.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/26/2010, 10:57 pm

(Will try Karm.)

Ivy turned. A forest, perfect terrain for her. "I can find her." she said confidently. When she looked back, Karm was pointing her gun right at Zero. She fell silent at Karm's next words.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/26/2010, 11:20 pm

I flew high into the skys into a far away mountain. I would return shortly but for now needed rest. I walked into a cave away from the brutel blistering wind and snow. It was warmer in hear but pitch black. However my eyes allowed me to see everyting. I walked te the end of the cave and let my wings collasp to the ground. I cracked my neck and yawned. I fell to the ground and slowly fell asleep keeping one eyes open and still alert.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/26/2010, 11:28 pm

Zero cringed form Karmy's accusation like she had just shot him with the gun she was holding. "I have no choice Karmy. The Black hand- you don't know what he's like, what he could do to me if I just up and walked out on him... or what he did to me last time I tried." he said. 'And god only knows how badly I want to leave him and be with you guys again.' he thought to himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/26/2010, 11:30 pm

Ivy chimed in at this. "But, Zero, you're dead. What more can they do?" she asked.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/26/2010, 11:34 pm

Karmy thought for a minute. "Again, did you want to be brought back?"

(Isk if you answered or not, sorry)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 3:05 am

I got upp and streatced having my nap of the time to rgain energy. I stepped from the cave to cheak my surroundings. Perfect timing too. I let out a loud roar signingly the demon is coming. I burst into the air leaving the secret cave and came flying bak to my prey.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 9:34 am

"I'm not dead anymore- worse, I can't be killed easily anymore either. Ever had all of your nerves ran with a knife?" Zeroa sked with a shudder. He turned to Karmy and was about to answer her question, but the moment Lupe re-appeared, he vanished again into the shadows.
[Won't be back 'till this evening]
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/27/2010, 12:41 pm

Ivy looked up at Demon Lupe, aghast. "Oh. My. Fudging. Fiddlesticks." she murmured. She completely expected Zero's disappearance, after all, he wasn't with their team any more. Thinking fast, the brown-eyed girl wove into the forest, an area where her powers would come in handy. She tried to stay near the group, while still being in the woods.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 1:03 pm

I looked at Ivy running through the woods. I smirked at her.I knew the others noticed me but I just wanted one. I spred out my wings and took flight into the sky rigt towards the tower. High above the skys I let out a screatch so loud taht it broke every window and glass formation in the tower. The sound waves great I sneered. I landed ontop of the roof awaiting their arival. I bent down and sharpened my claws and wings preparing for a fight.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 1:24 pm

I looked up at Luna smiling. I showed my teeth in a wicked grin. I let my wings hang out in the air standing tall I let out a low snarl. "You shouldn't have come." I warned Luna ignoring anybody else with her. Blood dripped from my snouth as I opened it letting out a fierce roar. "It's a little late to be out here and in the dark. What would your moter say? Oh thats right you dont have one" I said in a teasing voice smirking at the end. Flams grew in my eyes as my hunger grew as well.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 1:39 pm

I sneered."Ah you dimwitted two legged. I am Lupe! This is the real her! The real me! And oh how i've missed it. The Lupe you knew before is just a myth. You should understand how it is to loose somebody after all isnt it you whose fault it was for your own parents death." I got up and circled her. Staring into her eye. I knew how she could use energy but that was no harm to me.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 1:47 pm

Neither was I more than anything I wanted my meal. I wrapped myself in my wings and also dissapered from sigh. I could sense her movement and her emotion she wasnt far. "Such alike, as I also killed my mother as I will you soon." I whispered knowing se could hear me. I reapered in the sky touching the clouds and let out a roar so great the intire city could hear it. Thunder and lightning hit around me as a storm came.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 1:56 pm

I laughed darkly at her. "You mean how I can block any energy magic and spells? nothing can get past these wings NOTHING! And if how you show "care" is by hurting people im not surprised only a cold hearted will do that. And as you have proved you are no kind hearted to her." I snapped. Flames grew around my fur as I grew stronger by the second. I breathed in and doubbled in size now as big as Luna in her dragon shadowy form. (I know i fail Razz) My nostrils flared as I lunged at her showing my teeth eager for her blood.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 2:10 pm

I blocked off her attack shielding myself with my wings. "Aw did the wittle girl get hurt? Honestly did you really think Lupe could be friends with anybody? Look at me! This is who she is and she knows it! What hurts more the fact that shes gone? The fact that she will haunt you. Or deep down you really thought she was your friend?" I mocked. Knowsing she was angry her blood would only taste better. I stood on my hind legs and punced on the ground shooting a rage of fire at Luna.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 2:22 pm

I wrapped my wings around myself once again blocking the impact. "Hmph..Such a wast to just throw away a life. Never the less Lupe will die anyways. Shes already almost perished i've been around to long and once you are gone she will be gone." I said with a hint of laughter. I got up and lunged at her pinning her to the ground and sunk my teeth into her neck quenching my thirst.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next