DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+9
Luck
Rain
redeagle321
The White Wolf
Rinisa
AkAlina
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
Charm
13 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 28 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 10:50 pm

I narrowed my eyes sighing. "Seems like five seconds ago we were running for our lives from a dead guy an ugly wolf and a lot of zombie people." I muttered with a hint of laughter. If one person could make the night turn upside down Karm certainly succeded. But I couldn't keep my mind away from Gluttony a part of me wanted to be with him...I shook it off my head. "Um Luna how do we get off that guys arm." I pointed behind me not indacating Artanis's name. I hung from his arm rather than stood since my small size could touch te ground.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 28 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 10:52 pm

Karmy walked up still in the straight jacket and completely and utterlly crached Charmers boyhood into oblivion.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/27/2010, 11:11 pm

Mercy nonchalantly lifted her knee and blocked Charmer's kick. He backed off for a second thinking that probably wasn't his smartest idea he's ever made. "What are you looking at? What are you even doing here?" Mercy didn't have the patience to deal with any SYNG agents, though she was totally peeved at him for manipulating Karmy earlier and for causing her along with the rest of the Riders, Casius, Ghost, and Sarah all the trails and tribulations. He stood up straight looking at Mercy's un amused eyes he said "You're going to-" Mercy cut him off by throwing Jamie's favorite knife straight into Charmer's neck. "Make you choke on your own blood." She said finishing his sentence. The shock in his eyes wasn't of the knife in his neck, but the shock looked like it was that he though he would never died. All the English muffins layered eloquently with butter with grade A eggs on the side, all the fanciest of beds and wardrobes filled with designer clothes, all his music on his iPod, his skull candy head set, all of his possessions couldn't save him now. He fell to his knees, blood sprayed out obscuring his vision. Blood covered his shirt. He gagged for his life. Casius and Mercy looked at him choking. He scratched at the air, he couldn't speak. He seemed to be dying rather slowly. Ghost turned around looking at him. "Oi, why don't you just die already?" He asked approaching him getting blood over his armor. He Spartan kicked him making him sprawl and gag on the ground. He tried to release the knife from his neck, but all he could do was grasp it. Blood has never spilt so fast. He finally stopped twitching, and his hands slowly released the knife.

Mercy went over the dead body and plucked the knife out of his neck and wiped the blood off his pants.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/27/2010, 11:30 pm

The blackest night falls from the skies

Black hand turned to the other six gathered with him. "For four years now, we have waited for all seven to gether, just as was prophesized. Now, we can fullfill that prophecy!"

The Darkness grows as all light Dies

The Black Hand turned to the grave of Bruce Wayne. Wrath slithered over and dropped soemhting in Black Hand's outstretched skeletal hand.

We crave your hearts and your demise

Black hand held the ring over the grave. "And now, Bruce wayne, Arise, and take the mantle of sin- take the mantle of Pride!"

By my black hand, the dead shall rise!

The grave tore open, and the skeletal Batman formed, the Black lantern ring on his hand. He dropped on one knee. "What would you have your Pride do, my lord?" He asked.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 11:36 pm

(Damn apic post Mercy and Red!!)

Karmy walked next to Mercy and looked down at the body. "Little pr*ck. After everything he's done...." and then she gave a sharp whistle. Suddenly, a small flock of birds landed around the body and began to pecking and eating it. "Quote the raven. Nevermore." Karmy said staring down with dead eyes.

"Those aren't ravens!!"

"Those are ostriches!"

"How the f*ck were they flying?!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 11:43 pm

I got fed up of being attatched to Artanis and formed into my werewolf self ripping off his arm. Seeing of whic everything seemed fine and normal...mostly I decided nowwas time for me to leave, until at least I got ahold of myself. I ran into Luna's room without thinking and grabbed my old bag. It didnt have much in it but there was something i wanted to leave behind. I sreached through it and found it. A beeded necklass with purple and blue crystles. At the bottom was a wolf charm. I've had it since I was a little girl. I laid it on her dresser and ran out of the tower without looking back. I wasn't coming back anytime soon. I ran past my old cave and throught the shadows. Fanillay 'i came upon a peaceful watr fall. Nearby was a cave. Here I would be fine..for now. The tower was far away.This would suit me...at least Luna was safe. I walke into the cave and removed a picture of me and Luna. A tear ran down my eye as I set it down. "I'll never forget you."I said stroking the picture.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 11:43 pm

"I would love to Luna!" Karmy said and then looked down at the straight jacket. "Well this sucks...
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 11:48 pm

Karmy rolled around on the floor trying to get out of the straight jacket. "Was this really needed guys?!" she screamed.

"YES!" everyone shouted.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 11:52 pm

After slowly unpacking my belongings I walked out below te waterfall. I stared down at my relfection crying. "The animal I've become..." It was true. Ethelwulf..my father was right. I would always be an exile, always a killer. The moment I was born I was more evil than ever before. A new error was born. I didn't want to live anymore. All I have caused was sorrow to everybody including the only friend I have ever had. And will only have. It would probbally be the last time I would ever see her again. I leaned over the water half scared and dipped my tail in it. I removed it and held it up so i could drink the drops ofwater it left. I laid down there that night. "Goodbye dear old friend..."I said in a soft voice and cried myself to sleep.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/27/2010, 11:55 pm

Mercy wrote:his skull candy head set

DUDE!! I really want one of these DXX!!!

They just look so awesome!!
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/27/2010, 11:57 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:
Mercy wrote:his skull candy head set

DUDE!! I really want one of these DXX!!!

They just look so awesome!!

Karm XD
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2010, 8:17 am

(since we're killing Charm characters....)

Weatherman was blown into a telephone wire.

Members of PETA threw red paint on Caleb and beat him to death with protesting chainsaws.

Seth was making fancy, rich, snobby guy smoothies and he was sucked into the blender. The lemon smoothies were no longer very yellow.

Marrissa had gone to investigate a college kid but got stuck in a keg at a frat party. No further details should be said.

As the Insomnios danced around Carillons dreamscape, a beluga whale suddenly appeared and dragged Carillon away by the neck to its cave were it quickly nommed her little girl face off. With this, the dreamscape vanished and the Insomnios were standing in the middle of an open field.

"Dude! That was just apic!!"

"Hells freakin yeah! I wonder what we took..."

"I think we just actually slept for once!"

They all thought for a moment.

"Nah!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/28/2010, 3:13 pm

Mercy looked at Luna for the first time in a long time. She was the very first person she had ever met from the New Teen Titans, and she really grew up in the past four years. Though she kept her thoughts to herself she was sure Luna could read her mind. Wow, she looks mature.. was one of the thoughts that circulated through her active mind. She wanted to get back on track, she tried not to think of Casius' Green Lantern Ring, but the mere fact that he even held such a possession was beyond unimaginable. She tried her harest to ignore Luna, she was worried about Karmy getting things together from her mayhem and Casius' plans.

"So what's our plan right now?" She inquired directing to Casius. "You'll see puppet." Ghost replied. "No, I'd like to know what's going on right now.." Mercy insisted.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2010, 4:00 pm

(you mean poppit?)

Karmy looked up at Mercy from the ground. "A little help Merc?" she asked tugging at the straight jacket.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/28/2010, 4:06 pm

(I'll edit this if I missed something)

Aurora was still glued to Ivy, and she was getting really frustrated as her hair fell in her face as she tried to blow it out. Even worse: her nose began to itch and she couldn't reach her face!

"Karmy... what just happened?" she asked somewhat dazed. After seeing Mercy, however, she blurted out, "HI MERCY!" with a huge smile on her face. XD
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2010, 4:09 pm

"you'll neverknow Aurora!" Karmy said laughing. She looked back up at Mercy, "I bet I can still kick your ass in this thing." she said with a grin.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/28/2010, 5:41 pm

Mercy waved at Aurora rather emotionlessly, "Hey..." She felt like she wanted to be called Malice again, because of how she killed Charm. Still with the knife in her hand she freed Karmy of her binds, then she tackled Mercy as soon as she was free. "Geez! Get off me Karmy!" She said rather annoyed at her friend's silly antics.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/28/2010, 7:42 pm

Mercy hesitated, but she waved back. "You too kid.." She said timidly pushing Karmy off. In all honesty she didn't know her name but acted as if she knew. (You know those awkward moments with people XD)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2010, 8:13 pm

(Cause I can't think of anything else)

When Mercy pushed Karmy off, she faceplanted. "Thanks a lot Mercy.." and the something caught her eye. It was a small piece of paper. Reaching out for it, Karmy picked it up and read it. It was no ordinary piece of paper. It was a coupon. For a free cup of coffee "Hey where'd my coupon go?" Ivy asked looking around while still glued to Aurora. "Oh sh*t.." she noticed Karmy had it. Karmy looked at Ivy. Ivy looked at Karmy. Karmy made a break for it.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2010, 8:20 pm

(Sorry, i'm bored XD!!)

When it came to coffee, Karmy was crazy. She pulled out the stone and made Luna let go. She broke free and ran.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/28/2010, 8:26 pm

I woke up soaked in salty water. I made a loud yelp and jumped back rolling around. I relized it was my ownn tears and felt like an idiot. Still I avoided te puddle I made and went for a small walk around this peaceful enviroment. I kept my head down and treid to not cry as much. Out of bordem I made some white chalk and returned to the cave. I drew for hours many pictures of memory surrounding the inside of the cave walls. From when I was born all the way up till I met luna. I drew a picture of me and Luna plaing together. I stared at the pic of myself. I put my paw on it and sighed. I swiped my hand away making the pic of me smear. I didnt care though. I walked back to the back of the cave and grabbed the picture of me and Luna. Clunching it close to me I leaned against the cave all and let out a few tears. I wondered how Luna was doing and if she noticed I left. It didnt matter though as long as she was ok and safe.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra 2/28/2010, 8:26 pm

Aurora giggled as she cast a lightning bolt. It hit Karmy on her feet.
"Karmy! No stealing!"
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2010, 8:30 pm

"Hey I found it fair and on a square!" Karmy shouted at pushed the two glued girls over and ran again. "Finders keepers, losers suck!"

(20 points to whoever can tell me where that quote is from!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by The White Wolf 2/28/2010, 8:36 pm

Fishing4Karma wrote:"Hey I found it fair and on a square!" Karmy shouted at pushed the two glued girls over and ran again. "Finders keepers, losers suck!"

(20 points to whoever can tell me where that quote is from!"

(Is it from The Little Rascals? 1994?)

Last edited by Lupe on 2/28/2010, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/28/2010, 8:37 pm

(No one knows Dx!!!)

Karmy glued Lunas hood over her eyes. "Sorry Lu! It's the coffee makin me do this." and she jumped over her and ran.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next