DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

+9
Tÿ
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
Raevien
redeagle321
~Angel~
TheDeceiverGod
13 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by EllaMila1 10/27/2009, 12:25 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Hmmm... I thought Raven was filled by Raven. Who's this Slade guy? O.o

Long story short I got tired of waiting on a character sheet and he asked, so at this point I'd probably give Raven to whomever shows up with the best sheet.

Still looking for a Beast Boy. Crazy you were interesting weren't you? Crazy?

Ah.

I thought Crazy applied for Cyborg? o.O lol

I don't know... maybe, I seem to remember Crazy going for the bionic black man, but someone wanted Beast Boy. I remember hearing a request, I just don't remember who from. Anyway if you know any Garfield lovers get them on the horn the sooner we have the Changeling & Victor filled we get get this egg on the grittle.

I thought crazy wanted to be Beast Boy? At least he said something like that. xD
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

https://www.youtube.com/user/EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by Riaaanna 10/27/2009, 6:06 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:Hmmm... I thought Raven was filled by Raven. Who's this Slade guy? O.o

Long story short I got tired of waiting on a character sheet and he asked, so at this point I'd probably give Raven to whomever shows up with the best sheet.

Ah.

I don't know... maybe, I seem to remember Crazy going for the bionic black man, but someone wanted Beast Boy. I remember hearing a request, I just don't remember who from. Anyway if you know any Garfield lovers get them on the horn the sooner we have the Changeling & Victor filled we get get this egg on the grittle.

I thought crazy wanted to be Beast Boy? At least he said something like that. xD

But he applied for Cyborg...? He does apply for Beast Boy in the "Saviors, No More" roleplay... O.o
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/27/2009, 6:45 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

Ah.

But he applied for Cyborg...? He does apply for Beast Boy in the "Saviors, No More" roleplay... O.o

It's official, Crazy is driving the rest of us crazy.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/27/2009, 6:51 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

Ah.

good one, dude! XD
What about... Germany? XD lol just a thought
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/28/2009, 9:30 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:good one, dude! XD

Uhh does she even post anymore?? Like as soon as I joined I never saw anymore posts..
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/28/2009, 9:44 am

Mercy wrote:

Uhh does she even post anymore?? Like as soon as I joined I never saw anymore posts..

Yeah, he posts less frequently lately... But he's still around the forums... The chatbox, mainly, lol... (um.. It's a HE, not she. XD lol)
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecrazykid3649 10/28/2009, 1:52 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

Ah.

So, you have discovered my diabolical, dastardly scheme! mwahahaha!!! it's too late now! you'll never stop me. NEVER!!!!!!! Twisted Evil *Marks driving everyone crazy off his to-do list* :D lol

I did say before that I wanted to be Beast Boy, but I changed my mind and decided to go with the ''Bionic Black man''. XD
Thecrazykid3649
Thecrazykid3649

https://www.youtube.com/thecrazykid3649

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/28/2009, 2:55 pm

Thecrazykid3649 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:

Ah.

So, you have discovered my diabolical, dastardly scheme! mwahahaha!!! it's too late now! you'll never stop me. NEVER!!!!!!! Twisted Evil *Marks driving everyone crazy off his to-do list* :D lol

I did say before that I wanted to be Beast Boy, but I changed my mind and decided to go with the ''Bionic Black man''. XD

I knew it! xD
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/28/2009, 2:59 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah, he posts less frequently lately... But he's still around the forums... The chatbox, mainly, lol... (um.. It's a HE, not she. XD lol)

Germany.. Is a HE? I thought you were a guy too cause of your Robin avatar!! Ugh DX
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/28/2009, 3:04 pm

Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Germany.. Is a HE? I thought you were a guy too cause of your Robin avatar!! Ugh DX

I know right?! The genders on this forum are so hard to distinguish I'm thinking of inventing a gender neutral singular pronoun for the english language!
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/28/2009, 4:25 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

I know right?! The genders on this forum are so hard to distinguish I'm thinking of inventing a gender neutral singular pronoun for the english language!

Does "it" come to mind? Smile
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/28/2009, 6:46 pm

Mercy wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Does "it" come to mind? Smile

But we can't use that for a person, lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/28/2009, 6:53 pm

Title
Name- Kinx
Age-Unknown
Alias-(optional)Jinx or lucky

Hair-She has pink hair

Dressshe dresses like a witch
Formal-(optional)
Casual-(optional)
Eyes-eyes with cat-like pupils and her eye color is pink
Skin-Pale skin

Abilities She has the ability to jinx someone and give them bad luck

Likes-Drawing Unicorns,fashion

History/Origins
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/28/2009, 11:24 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:

Umm if I might.

TheDeceiverGod wrote:

The Bad Luck Girl
Name-Jinx
Age-18
Alias-Lucky

Appearance
Hair-Long 'cotton candy pink' hair styled up into two horn-like tufts with black hair bands.
Height- 4' 8'', 5' 2'' w/hair 5' 6'' w/heels
Weight- 176lb
Dress- A long sleeved black button up shirt with a purple curve-hemmed shoulder shall attached, long black & purple striped stalkings, a black skirt matching her shirt, purple-black high heeled boots and a black choker with a purple pendant.
Eyes- Pink
Skin- Deathly pale gray
General- Jinx is a long, almost scrawny girl, her sleeves falling down to around her wrists, and her boots coming up to her past her ankles. Her dark manner of dress, combined with her pale skin and dyed hair gives her a positively 'witch-y' feel which she works hard to maintain.

Abilities

Physical abilities
Human Conditioning: Jinx has spend much of her youth conditioning her body to be agile and lithe. She is able to cartwheel, leap nimbly, and perform various other gymnastic arts with little or no effort. She is stronger than most girls her age but possesses no special physical gifts and is far more agile that she is strong.

Mental abilities
High School Education: Albeit an evil, villainous, high school, Jinx did attend graduate and maintain a rather impressive Grade Point Average at the Hive Academy for Villainous Youth, and as such possesses a basic education to reflective of her time there.

Metaphysical abilities
Probability Corruption: Jinx possesses the ability to magically alter the laws of probability causing misfortune to befall any of those effect or statically improbably events, beneficial toward Jinx, to occur. However the exact nature of the events or misfortune caused though the use of her powers are unknown even to Jinx herself.

Weapons/Techniques-
None

Weaknesses
Physically Inept: Despite her agility, compared to a man of her size, or even an athletic girl, Jinx is physically rather week. Her powers removed she would be unlike to win any fight against an above average person.

Strengths
Silent Powers: Jinx's abilities, in and of themselves, do not make nose, nor do they require any chant, explicit motion, or other action to perform. All she requires is to see something in order to effect it. However again, she cannot predict the result.

Likes- Unicorns, Sweet Boys, the Color purple, Drawing, Personal Space.
Dislikes- Madam Rouge, Disorder, Immaturity, Hamsters, Possessed Pies.

History/Origins
Since she was a young girl Jinx possessed the ability to spread misfortune to others. Due to this she almost always thought of herself as a 'bad girl' even going so far as to enroll in various levels of villainous education, beginning with Dark Way Preparatory School, and finally graduating, twice, from the Hive Academy for Villainous Youth. At both of which she maintained a place at the top of the class.

Upon her graduation she and several of her other class members attempted to forge their own criminal identity as the poorly named Hive Five, under her tenuous leadership the Hive Five established themselves as one of the significant criminal groups of Jump City, however they were never quite able to make the final leap into becoming a serious criminal organization. During their attempt to do so Jinx met two people whom would change her life forever. The first of which was the young Kid Flash, who through a very determined courtship managed to show her that she was not 'born bad.' The second of which was the infamous Madam Rouge, a once idle of the young Jinx, Madam Rouge's narcissistic and violent attitude broke Jinx's idealized view of the criminal life style and ultimately cemented her alignment to the righteous.

Just to be clear, you all have read the rules, bylaws and such? And recently, I've added one just now even.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Angel~ 10/29/2009, 4:37 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
Dark~Angel~ wrote:

Umm if I might.

TheDeceiverGod wrote:

The Bad Luck Girl
Name-Jinx
Age-18
Alias-Lucky

Appearance
Hair-Long 'cotton candy pink' hair styled up into two horn-like tufts with black hair bands.
Height- 4' 8'', 5' 2'' w/hair 5' 6'' w/heels
Weight- 176lb
Dress- A long sleeved black button up shirt with a purple curve-hemmed shoulder shall attached, long black & purple striped stalkings, a black skirt matching her shirt, purple-black high heeled boots and a black choker with a purple pendant.
Eyes- Pink
Skin- Deathly pale gray
General- Jinx is a long, almost scrawny girl, her sleeves falling down to around her wrists, and her boots coming up to her past her ankles. Her dark manner of dress, combined with her pale skin and dyed hair gives her a positively 'witch-y' feel which she works hard to maintain.

Abilities

Physical abilities
Human Conditioning: Jinx has spend much of her youth conditioning her body to be agile and lithe. She is able to cartwheel, leap nimbly, and perform various other gymnastic arts with little or no effort. She is stronger than most girls her age but possesses no special physical gifts and is far more agile that she is strong.

Mental abilities
High School Education: Albeit an evil, villainous, high school, Jinx did attend graduate and maintain a rather impressive Grade Point Average at the Hive Academy for Villainous Youth, and as such possesses a basic education to reflective of her time there.

Metaphysical abilities
Probability Corruption: Jinx possesses the ability to magically alter the laws of probability causing misfortune to befall any of those effect or statically improbably events, beneficial toward Jinx, to occur. However the exact nature of the events or misfortune caused though the use of her powers are unknown even to Jinx herself.

Weapons/Techniques-
None

Weaknesses
Physically Inept: Despite her agility, compared to a man of her size, or even an athletic girl, Jinx is physically rather week. Her powers removed she would be unlike to win any fight against an above average person.

Strengths
Silent Powers: Jinx's abilities, in and of themselves, do not make nose, nor do they require any chant, explicit motion, or other action to perform. All she requires is to see something in order to effect it. However again, she cannot predict the result.

Likes- Unicorns, Sweet Boys, the Color purple, Drawing, Personal Space.
Dislikes- Madam Rouge, Disorder, Immaturity, Hamsters, Possessed Pies.

History/Origins
Since she was a young girl Jinx possessed the ability to spread misfortune to others. Due to this she almost always thought of herself as a 'bad girl' even going so far as to enroll in various levels of villainous education, beginning with Dark Way Preparatory School, and finally graduating, twice, from the Hive Academy for Villainous Youth. At both of which she maintained a place at the top of the class.

Upon her graduation she and several of her other class members attempted to forge their own criminal identity as the poorly named Hive Five, under her tenuous leadership the Hive Five established themselves as one of the significant criminal groups of Jump City, however they were never quite able to make the final leap into becoming a serious criminal organization. During their attempt to do so Jinx met two people whom would change her life forever. The first of which was the young Kid Flash, who through a very determined courtship managed to show her that she was not 'born bad.' The second of which was the infamous Madam Rouge, a once idle of the young Jinx, Madam Rouge's narcissistic and violent attitude broke Jinx's idealized view of the criminal life style and ultimately cemented her alignment to the righteous.

Just to be clear, you all have read the rules, bylaws and such? And recently, I've added one just now even.

i read the rules and sorry u had to rewright it..
~Angel~
~Angel~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/29/2009, 5:44 pm

Dark~Angel~ wrote:

i read the rules and sorry u had to rewright it..

Eh, I needed something to do, and it is my role as GM to assist the players in anyway they so require. Cool
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/30/2009, 2:31 pm

Uhm, I'm busy with the Character Sheet, but I've no idea how long Blackfire is.
And such things.. >.>
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/30/2009, 3:15 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:Uhm, I'm busy with the Character Sheet, but I've no idea how long Blackfire is.
And such things.. >.>

That my dear would be why the DC Comics Database is given as a resource. I might look up Blackfire there, for such basic information as height etc.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EllaMila1 10/30/2009, 4:53 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:Uhm, I'm busy with the Character Sheet, but I've no idea how long Blackfire is.
And such things.. >.>

That my dear would be why the DC Comics Database is given as a resource. I might look up Blackfire there, for such basic information as height etc.

Hallelujah!
Thanks ^^.
EllaMila1
EllaMila1

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/30/2009, 7:33 pm

EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
And such things.. >.>

Hallelujah!
Thanks ^^.

XD
The resources was mentioned at the first post, Ella. lol
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/30/2009, 9:17 pm

Rianna Lauren wrote:
EllaMila1 wrote:
TheDeceiverGod wrote:
And such things.. >.>

Hallelujah!
Thanks ^^.

XD
The resources was mentioned at the first post, Ella. lol

I'm glad somebody noticed, I was beginning to feel like people just saw 'Teen Titans Role Play' and everything after that went in one ear out the other. Neutral
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 10/30/2009, 10:16 pm

So all we need to start is Beast Boy and Raven?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/30/2009, 10:26 pm

whats this about?
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/30/2009, 11:42 pm

Mercy wrote:So all we need to start is Beast Boy and Raven?

Yep...
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/30/2009, 11:43 pm

TeenTitan-x wrote:whats this about?

Read the first post! Don't go asking around about something that's actually pretty much obvious. Again, that's something that annoys me a lot.
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next