DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

+9
Tÿ
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
Raevien
redeagle321
~Angel~
TheDeceiverGod
13 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 2:01 am

Starfire shook her head. "No.. I wanted to learn but I was always too busy and nobody would let me talk to the survivers.."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 17 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 2:14 am

to my one special girl, Raven.
if you are reading this then i am
waiting for you atop a skyscraper
overlooking the tower. i want to
meet you there. come alone.
love, BB
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 2:23 am

Starfire sighed and said "Okay." as she watched her friend leave.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 2:26 am

Beast Boy stayed hidden, then ran up and tackled raven when he saw her. "did you come alone?!" he snarled at her. "i swear to god if you did not i would kill you, even if i do love you." he seemed angry for no reason. and he seemed to have grown at least 10 inces. he now towers over raven.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 2:38 am

he was not calmed at all by this statement, however he did get off her. "i needed to talk to you...for days now i've been priting sybols at random! i thought you might know what it means." he put his hand on an air conditioner. then it started to glow red and these symblos appeared.

"בעהיימע בוי וועט שטאַרבן און אַ נייַע שעד וועל ווערן פון אים ווען די טונקל גרין, בלוי, און געל טשאַנגלינגס ווייזן. איר וועט שטאַרבן."

"what does it say?!" things calmed down. BB breathed deeply. "ok...i just calmed down...i feel so much better."

(please note it is the yittish alphabet and if you translate it, it will reveal a spoiler! you have been warned...)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 2:58 am

"look raven i...AGH!" he started to glow blue. his eyes were a light blue, rather than normal. his body was coversed in strange markings. then another beast boy came out of him. except this one was light blue. it muttered in a dark voice
"Bog jaz sem na koncu brez tega sranja glave. zdaj lahko šel jaz ubil enega pravijo Starfire" he then ran off like the more agile beast boy.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 3:11 am

Beast Boy, whom had stayed concious, but is now back to normal (besides the height) looked as the other him ran away. "uhh..." he looked very confused. then he looked very tired. "they're coming raven" he then passed out.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 3:24 am

beast boy stood up so suddenly.
"GOODNESS GRACIOUS! he doesn't want to...I DONT WANT TO! NO! SCREW THE PURPLE PIGS! I WANT GREEN MILK! goodness charla..." he looked at raven "AMBER YOU HAVE BROUGH THE FLORP! Amor es perd i jo és molt verd! KANN! KAAAAAAAAAAAANN!" he passed out as soon as he awoke.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 3:30 am

The new BB (LBBB) ran on water. almost to the tower. when he made it to the door he said...

"es tha' ru mat ka!"
"ACCESS DENIED"
he put his inger on the scanner and the door opened. LBBB ran inside and yelled
"STARFIRE! panahon na upang mamatay starfire!" he ran up to the medical bay.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 3:47 am

As Starfire lay down on the bed in the medical room she heard a crash then footsteps. "What was that?" She asked with concern as she sat back up.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 3:53 am

LBBB entered the room. "did i intrude?" he jumped at her with one arm as a tiger's claws...

-meanwhile-

Beast Boy stood up. "RAVEN! STARFIRE! GOOD GOD! DEATH! BLOOD!! NO!!! AAAAAAAH!" he then ran into a dark alley, being lost...
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 3:57 am

Starfire shrieked as LBBB jumped on her, slashing at her with his claws. "Beastboy! What are you doing! Somebody help me!" She screamed.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 4:05 am

LBBB stopped slashing her. "i've had enough of you tammy." (tamuranian) he picked her up and threw her out the window."2 down, three to go." however robin was nowhere to be found. "where is robin?"
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 4:07 am

As Starfire was thrown out the window her eyes lit up with rage. She flew back up to the window where LBBB was standing and hit her with her starbolts. "You can not get rid of me THAT easily. I may not be as strong as I usually am, but I am not entirely useless."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 4:11 am

LBBB only laughed. "maybe to other people. but i am at full power." he jumped at her and grabbed onto her. "now you will die. the beast commands!"
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 4:12 am

Starfire punched and kicked so he would let go of her "You do not tell me what to do!" She said, her eyes still blazing.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 4:14 am

he was able to cut her a few times before being thrown into the water, he than swam off to the shore of jump city and dissapeared into the dark alleys.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 4:26 am

After he cut her a few times she finally was able to shake him off, throwing him into the water as result. When he dissapeared she stared after him for a few minutes, until she remebered how much pain she was in. "Ow!!" she yelped as she flew back to the medical room. Questions raced through her mind, Who... WHAT was that.. Was that actually beastboy? What did he want with me? Is he gone for good? She didn't know the answers to any of these questions, but she had a feeling she would know soon..
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/8/2009, 7:58 am

Slade checked his pulse to make sure he was still conscious. This Darker Beast boy just asked him... for TRAINING? And what was all of this about a darker half anyways? Slade didn't care- he was in need of a student anyways. He lowered hiss staff. 'Train under me, huh? What do you think makes you qualified to train under me, and learn the arts only an elite few have mastered, hm?' At this, he put his staff away. 'And more importantly, do you know what path you would be walking? Your friends, everything you have and everyone you love, you would have to cast them away, and go with no looking back. but if you do-' Slade lifted a stone and threw it into the air. With a swipe of his arm, it was sliced cleanly in two. With just his hand. 'I can tech you fighting techniques Robin and the others could only dream of.' More or less to show off his point, He stuck his staff into the ground, and leapt atop it, standing on it with one foot.
'So I will ask you: is this what you want?'

Titans Tower-
The same Doom Bot from earlier watched the fight with the Blue BB as well, and noticed the tameranian's levels of toxicity were practically off the scale. The level of poison in her system would definitely kill her soon. Obeying his master's programming, He crawled up the side of the tower to the broken window where the tameranian had fought LBBB and stealthily placed a small vial of a Magenta liquid on the table by the bed, with a note attached to it.

The note said:
This will cure the tameranian.
Cyborg will know what to do with it
Be on your A-game, robin
In one week, Armageddon comes to Jump city.

The robot quickly leapt out the window and vanished into the night before the tameranian spotted him.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 8:54 am

Robin heard a breaking of windows, he looked up from the sound of it, startled and confused. Could it have been Starfire? Was she on another rampage? He had to know, Robin dropped all his things and ran up to the medical bay, he saw Starfire with cuts, blood slowly dripping. "Starfire! Are you okay? What happened?! Where did Raven go?" Robin asked in disbelief. He looked at her then a vial. "What's this?" Robin walked over to it and read the note. Reading it several times he wondered if it was Slade who wrote the note, or Beast Boy. "Where's Cyborg?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 12:09 pm

DBB--~
He looked at slade, no smile, no emotion at all. then he narrowed his eyes abd looked at the ground before looking saying, "i have no friends"...

LBBB--~
"no..." LB said as he hid in a dark alleyway "i can't"
"yes, you must!"
"Why?! is this truly my destiny?"
"YES! NOW GO!"
he sighed and started to run back to the tower. "yes...master"
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 12:12 pm

Uh I'm sorry Titan-X but this is really confusing. Why are there so many Beast Boy's?
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 12:16 pm

(come on mercy there's only 2...also i can't tell you...see i'm like slade in season 1, i'm very random and confusing and my actions don't tie together until the end)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 12:21 pm

(Why there's more than even one is beyond me.)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 12:36 pm

BB--~
Running straight ahead to catch up to whatever he saw. then he stopped and fell down. people yelled, and cars crashed. making a monsterous commotion. however in his mind something waged. not a battle...but an explanation. and BB found himself on a small crater over a pool of lava.

"why?!" BB yelled "how am i doing this?!"
"your not" said a voice "i am"
"and who are you?"
"anger,hatred..." a red BB appeared "frusteration, and crazy all in one."
"who?"
"haha...well just like raven, you've got different you's inside which express emotion."
"so then..."
"yeah...the dark green is kindness. the light blue is love. but you see with them, and soon with happiness gone, i will rule you mind. you have much power stored up garfield. let me own it."
"NO...but why are they hurting my friends?"
"i corrupted them before i kicked them out."
"but uf they're corrupted why didn't you keep them?"
"look kid if they're here at all then i can't make your mind a pool of hatred...you have 3 hours garfield...use them wisely..."
"how did you..."
"Raven...i used the contact you had when you locked lips to get some of her power then i used it to kick those sorry boys out."
"NO"
BB woke up and started to run back to the park to look for raven.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next