DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

+9
Tÿ
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
Raevien
redeagle321
~Angel~
TheDeceiverGod
13 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 12:08 am

Rianna Lauren wrote:
TeenTitan-x wrote:whats this about?

Read the first post! Don't go asking around about something that's actually pretty much obvious. Again, that's something that annoys me a lot.
what i'm asking is if it started yet?
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/31/2009, 12:45 am

TeenTitan-x wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

Read the first post! Don't go asking around about something that's actually pretty much obvious. Again, that's something that annoys me a lot.

I'm fairly certain that the First post also tells you that I won't let it start until all five of the Titans and one villain are filled, and I am absolutely certain that it contains a list of characters which are currently filled. IE deductive reasoning would allow you to recognize that the game has not yet started. Or if you wanted the faster approach, you could just notice that no one has made any in character posts.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/31/2009, 12:51 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:
TeenTitan-x wrote:
Rianna Lauren wrote:

I'm fairly certain that the First post also tells you that I won't let it start until all five of the Titans and one villain are filled, and I am absolutely certain that it contains a list of characters which are currently filled. IE deductive reasoning would allow you to recognize that the game has not yet started. Or if you wanted the faster approach, you could just notice that no one has made any in character posts.

Deceiver-Dude got point there. *nods*
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 12:56 am

dang *hides* i've been embarressed...
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 1:18 am

al right i just read every post and i'd love to be beast boy! he's so much like me! so if i may...
]Title[/u]Beast Boy
Name-Garfield Logan
Age-(i don't know) 15
Alias-Beast Boy(optional)

Appearancehe wears a black jumpsuit with a purple stripe going down the middle. his green skin prevents him from having a secret identity
Hair-Green, spiky hair.
Height-5'6
Weight-155 lbs.
Dressblak jumpsuit with purple stripe going down the middle
Formal-(optional)
Casual-(optional)
Eyes-green
Skin-green
General-a common boy, besides his powers. likes video games, the word dude, and making dbad jokes

Abilities can form into any animal, extict, alive, or thought to be non-existant

Physical abilities very weak in his human form. he changes into his right form for the job.

Mental abilities-none (i guess)

Metaphysical abilities

Weapons/Techniques-
Name-

Weaknesses

Strengths

i seriously do NOT know about beastboy...if you could fill that in the rest of the way please? i did it the best i could
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/31/2009, 1:22 am

TeenTitan-x wrote:al right i just read every post and i'd love to be beast boy! he's so much like me! so if i may...
]Title[/u]Beast Boy
Name-Garfield Logan
Age-(i don't know) 15
Alias-Beast Boy(optional)

Appearancehe wears a black jumpsuit with a purple stripe going down the middle. his green skin prevents him from having a secret identity
Hair-Green, spiky hair.
Height-5'6
Weight-155 lbs.
Dressblak jumpsuit with purple stripe going down the middle
Formal-(optional)
Casual-(optional)
Eyes-green
Skin-green
General-a common boy, besides his powers. likes video games, the word dude, and making dbad jokes

Abilities can form into any animal, extict, alive, or thought to be non-existant

Physical abilities very weak in his human form. he changes into his right form for the job.

Mental abilities-none (i guess)

Metaphysical abilities

Weapons/Techniques-
Name-

Weaknesses

Strengths

i seriously do NOT know about beastboy...if you could fill that in the rest of the way please? i did it the best i could

The DC database wasn't the only place you could search in... In the first post, DeceiverGod also mentions the resource that I offered... It's somewhere around Titans Tower. Smile
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/31/2009, 1:26 am

Ow
No
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 1:27 am

ok i'll look forever then come back with sometin cool!
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/31/2009, 1:32 am

TheDeceiverGod wrote:Ow
No
What...?
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 1:41 am

Title Beast Boy
Name- Garfield Mark "Gar" Logan.
Age- 15
Alias-

Appearance As a child, Garfield contracts a rare illness by being bitten by a green monkey called Sakutia but then is saved by his parents who use an untested serum on him. This serum has the unintended effect of turning his skin and hair green and granting him the ability to metamorphose into any animal of his choice.
Hair- green
Height-
Weight-
Dress
Formal-(optional)
Casual-(optional)
Eyes- green
Skin- green
General- Beast Boy (nicknamed "BB") plays the role of the lighthearted jokester of the group, though often the butt of many jokes himself He wears his old black and purple Doom Patrol uniform, complete with gray gloves and purple sneakers. He abandoned the mask after it was pointed out that having green skin effectively negated any chance of maintaining a secret identity.

Abilities As a child, Garfield contracts a rare illness by being bitten by a green monkey called Sakutia but then is saved by his parents who use an untested serum on him. This serum has the unintended effect of turning his skin and hair green and granting him the ability to metamorphose into any animal of his choice.

Physical abilities weak, unagile, and unintelligent. uses his forms to do that for him.

Mental abilities none

Metaphysical abilities Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal that he has seen himself or has seen in an illustration

Weapons/Techniques- none
Name-

Weaknesses (i dont know any)

Strengths (i dont know any)

Likes-
Dislikes-

History/Origins As a child, Garfield contracts a rare illness by being bitten by a green monkey called Sakutia but then is saved by his parents who use an untested serum on him. This serum has the unintended effect of turning his skin and hair green and granting him the ability to metamorphose into any animal of his choice.[3] His parents later die in a boating accident, which to this day, Garfield believes he could have prevented.[2] After he is saved from two kidnappers that beat him and force him to use his powers to help them in their crimes, Garfield is left under the care of a court-appointed guardian, the soon-to-be-despised Nicholas Galtry. As young Logan enters his teens, Galtry realizes that his embezzlements from the estate would be exposed when the lad reaches maturity and takes control of his inheritance, so he plots to kill the youngster. The various villains he hires to kill young Logan are impeded by the Doom Patrol, whose member Rita and her husband, DP associate Steve Dayton, eventually expose his embezzling to the courts and adopt Garfield Logan. In the interim, he allies himself with the super-hero team, wearing one of their uniforms (with the addition of a full-head purple mask, bearing a black—and sometimes yellow—swath across the middle of the face, to conceal his true identity) and taking the name Beast Boy.[4] In his days with the Doom Patrol, Garfield has a romantic relationship with a girl from his high school named Jillain Jackson. After he saves her from Galtry (who was using the alias "Arsenal"), the relationship dissolved. Beast Boy is deeply affected by the deaths of the Patrol.

ok there! ALSO YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS! THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THE FREAKING INFO PAGE!

'He also has confessed to an unconscious Raven that he is still in love her & may never stop loving her, no matter what their difficulties are.' WTF! IT SAID THAT!!
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/31/2009, 1:47 am

Should check out some other Titans, on the DC Comics Database
Speedy had a heroin problem, & kicked it cold turkey.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riaaanna 10/31/2009, 1:48 am

...DeceiverGod, help him with his character sheet? O.o
Riaaanna
Riaaanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/31/2009, 2:41 am

*sigh* Ya know what, I think I'll just do all the sheets for the main five.

TeenTitan-x wrote:
Changeling
Name-Garfield Mark Logan
Age- 15
Alias-Beast Boy

Appearance
Hair- Short Green, moderately ruffled hair.
Height- 5' 8''
Weight-150lb
Dress
Formal-Tuxedo when necessary
Casual-A black jumpsuit with a purple stripe down the middle, metal belt, gray glove & purple lace-less running shoes.
Eyes-Green
Skin-Green, & covered in a light fuzzy green fur.
General-Beast Boy wears his old uniform from The Doom Partol, sans a mask which he still keeps. Black sleeves & black leggings with a purplish stripe down the majority of his torso and waist. His shoes and modified version of popular running shoes and sport a unique 'paw & claw' tread pattern.

Abilities

Physical abilities
None:Beast Boy possesses no unique physical abilities, and in his natural form is physically no greater than an average human of his height & weight.

Mental abilities
Animal Mimicry:Beast Boy has the power to mimic the abilities of any animal he knows of while he's in their form. The ability apparently gives him intuitive understanding of the animals and what abilities they have that may be useful in the situation.

Metaphysical abilities
Terrestrial Metamorph:Beast Boy has the ability to morph into any animal he knows of. He can change into extinct animals and even animals on different planets. When he changes it only takes a couple of seconds. It doesn't matter how big or small. He can stay in an animals form indefinitely as well as morph individual parts of his body such as a single limb or feature. He has shown the ability to metamorph into multiple animals at once, such as a swarm of flies, but it requires increasing amounts based on the size of the animal & presumably the same may be true of a swarm. When morphed he retains his human intelligence though he does gain all the abilities, and instincts of the animal he takes the form of. He possesses a hybrid form which while endowed with enhanced abilities beyond those of his common forms, does also possess blinding instincts and a savage nature, making it difficult to control.

Weapons/Techniques-
None

Weaknesses
Green Coloring:Beast Boy, regardless of what form he takes, is and always will remain Green in color. This prevents him from hiding himself in plain sight, blending into urban areas, or even being accepted as part of a naturally occurring animal pack.

Immaturity:Beast Boy was raised, for the most part, by the heroes of the Doom Patrol, and as such does not possess the serious view reflective of a hero or being of power.

Strengths
Animal Understanding:Beast Boy has an unrivaled understanding of animals. Whether on Earth, or some foreign planet Beast Boy possesses an understanding of the fauna upon contact. He can communicate with animals while within their form and there is no better choice for the purpose of animal understanding.

Likes-Tofu, Pizza, Video Games, Practical Jokes, Comedy Movies,
Dislikes-Meat, Slade, Being bossed around,

History/Origins
As a child, Garfield Logan contracted with a rare and lethal illness called Sakutia and was cured by a serum created from a green monkey though the efforts of his parents. This serum had the unintended effect of turning his skin and hair green and gave him the ability to change into any form. However shortly after being gifted with his abilities a flood occurred and young Garfield was orphaned.

Having heard stories of The Doom Patrol Garfield sought the team out as a chance to do go with his abilities, and after he broke into their home base, and several long hours of the members failing at their attempts to capture the young shifter, Garfield joined the team and took the name Beast Boy. The Doom Patrol members somewhat adopted him, Elasti-Girl and Mento most predominately taking upon the duties of parents for the young boy. However, after a falling out with the team leader and his surrogate father Mento, Beast Boy left The Doom Patrol to pursue other interests.

Shortly after which he met up with the near-legendary Robin, who himself had just left his previous commitment with Batman in Gotham City. Beast Boy initially propositioned the hero for a team up but Robin declined saying he's "not really looking for a partner." Despite the fact that Garfield had intended to take the role of Robin's sidekick. Shortly after this encounter the two met with more young heroes and successfully thwarted an attempted attack by the alien race the Gordanians.

Shortly after which the Teen Titans were formed and Beast Boy became one of the principle members.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 10/31/2009, 4:03 am

Cyborg, Beast Boy, & Starfire added to the Example Character Sheet post, please look them over.

Raven will be added in the morning.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 10/31/2009, 9:47 am

dude the desease wasn't calles sakutia it was the monkey that was called sakutia....but i'll admit that is way better thsn mine! Smile you have a talent there Smile i didn't know anything about beast boy...theres so much! this is just his teens! really... affraid sooooooo much info i could go through...
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/1/2009, 3:44 am

TeenTitan-x wrote:dude the desease wasn't calles sakutia it was the monkey that was called sakutia....but i'll admit that is way better thsn mine! Smile you have a talent there Smile i didn't know anything about beast boy...theres so much! this is just his teens! really... affraid sooooooo much info i could go through...

Sakutia (also known as Green Fever) is an extremely rare virus found primarily in the African region of Lumumba. The virus attaches itself to a victim's DNA, enabling the host body to instinctively rewrite their own genetic code. Typically, a host relies upon primitive instinct when affecting such a change, rendering them capable of shape shifting into a wide variety of forms (usually animals). Sakutia victims suffer from one other noticeable side effect – their hair and skin turns permanently green in hue. The virus aggressively overtakes a host body and is lethal within forty-eight hours. To date, there have only been seven documented cases of genuine Sakutia. Mutated strains of the virus have been shown to prolong life beyond the forty-eight hour expiry time, and carriers of the virus have demonstrated other "changeling" characteristics as well.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/2/2009, 3:29 pm

Ladies Gentlemen and Anonymous others. Please lend me your ears and $20!

I would like to call your attention to the resources post yet again, as it now contains, trumpets please,

The Deceiver God's Special One Time Forum Coding Tutorial

And this tutorial shall instruct you in all the ways of the Bold the Italic the Underline and many many more!

And in other news, as soon as we get a reliable person to play Raven the games can begin!
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/2/2009, 7:01 pm

yay! we need raven then...ehh...but lol you got me i just looked at his page again and saw that sakutia was the virus...lol but u got to it b4 me! Rolling Eyes
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Raevien 11/2/2009, 8:11 pm

TheDeceiverGod wrote:Ladies Gentlemen and Anonymous others. Please lend me your ears and $20!

>:l
I refuse to lend you my last $20.
So there.
Nyeh.

However, you may have my ears if you can find a quick, painless and efficient way of removing them. :]
Raevien
Raevien

http://reavien.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/3/2009, 8:15 pm

And with that we finally have the players necessary to begin!

We Have Begun!

"Goood Morning Jump City!" A buzzing energetic voice broadcast out across the slowly waking city. "This is Crazy Larry with your morning radio. I'm pleased to report that it was another peaceful night in Jump City, no Meta-human attacks, no natural disasters, no city wide destruction of any kind. This makes one full month since the last 'super' villain attack. Have the Titans finally won the fight against evil? Experience tells me no, but I will say I'm enjoying the quiet while I can. Now here's Carrol with you whether & traffic report."

"Thanks Larry, today is looking like another glum day, looks like fall is here to stay folks, highs in the mid sixties with low gusts and overcast most of the day, clearing later tonight. Traffic looks fairly mild, some minor congestion near the industrial and technology districts, but from university on south it's clear sailing." The radio broadcast continued, shifting over to some light rock after the commentators finished their banter. The civilians were enjoying their lazy mornings, and even the petty criminals seemed to be taking a vacation with the recent recess in crime. Certainly it wasn't absent, but in recession. People still got mugged, and there were still reasons not to roam the industrial district after dark, but the police were more in control and despite several outstanding criminals still roaming free, even they seemed to be more relaxed in recent days...
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/3/2009, 8:26 pm

(i dont know how to start, so i'll try as good as possoble :D)

Beast boy (I,E, me) sat on the couch in the living room, obviously having trouble playing the 5th level of his favorite video game, whilst listening to the broadcast. "huh...cool"
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/3/2009, 8:53 pm

Robin sits at the radio looking over his shoulder as Beast Boy tends to be more focused on the blaring sounds and whimsical lights portrayed in "Mega Monkeys 4"
Robin: Can you turn that down Beast Boy?
Robin being the leader, is getting restless and eager for action as he listens to the broadcast, pacing back and forth.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/3/2009, 9:14 pm

Slade Sits on a rooftop of a large building, pondering how to recouperate. Terra's betrayal resulted in the destruction of his old haunt, and his apparant death meant that a lot of his assets were no longer present. Suddenly, he notices a passing helicopter, and he suddenly has an idea. He vanishes into the alley and tears off, with the stealth of a ninja.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 11/3/2009, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar problem)
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDeceiverGod 11/3/2009, 9:19 pm

Ok quick reminder people
Rule #2
Be Intelligent
This is not meant to insult anyone by saying that you're not naturally intelligent. The appearance of this as a rule is simply there to remind people that this is more than just a little forum game where you post one sentence and then go do something else. This is a Role Play, as such it is expected that you get into character and remain as character throughout your posts. I recommend longer posts over shorter ones. The more information you give out, the more there is for others to play off of, and vise versa. We're taking upon the Roles of our characters, and as such should respect that, commit sometime to your posts, use proper grammar, quotation marks for speech etc etc. You don't have to write a term paper, but think of it more like writing your character's part in a Fan Fiction, than just playing their response to the other character's actions. It'll be more fun this way I promise.
TheDeceiverGod
TheDeceiverGod
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/3/2009, 9:25 pm

Beast Boy sits there not listening, until a few seconds he sighs deeply.
Beast Boy: no way dudes, i don't feel like reaching over to get the remote. *keeps playing*
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next