DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

+9
Tÿ
Vandal
Thecrazykid3649
EllaMila1
Riaaanna
Raevien
redeagle321
~Angel~
TheDeceiverGod
13 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 16 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by Tÿ 11/7/2009, 9:30 pm

BB saw star flying torward. but as she approached him he said, "star, get some rest. your too hurt." he tried to walk out again...
Tÿ
Tÿ

http://www.toonsurfer.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!) - Page 16 Empty Re: Free Form Teen Titans Role Play Bonanza (Begun!)

Post by Starfire_02 11/7/2009, 9:42 pm

Starfire just shook her head and said "No Beastboy. I just wish to talk to you." She knew she shouldn't be outside, she should be resting and trying to figure out what was wrong with her, but she had questions and she wanted answers. "Why.. how could you do that to Robin?" She asked as tears came to her eyes.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/7/2009, 9:49 pm

he stared into her eyes. "look star he asked for it. and you're too weak to stop me from leaving. just go to the med bay, and put robin in his bed, ok?" he walked into the kitchen and wrote a note, then taped it to raven's door. then left with no other word.
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/7/2009, 9:59 pm

Starfire watched Beastboy leave, her tears spilling from her eyes. "No.." She said sadly. As she was about to go back to the meddical room, she felt a sharp pain in her head, like someone just shot through it with a gun. She let out a peircing scream and fell to the ground, screaming louder and louder as the pain got worse
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/7/2009, 10:09 pm

Robin coughs up blood as Raven finishes giving Robin a slight recovery. He feels like he's been hit by a train, "Raven..?" Robin wonders aloud as he scans the room. No Beast Boy. No Starfire. No Starfire?! "What th- where's Starfire?!" Robin anxiously scrambles to his feet, weak and feeble as he is, the question of where Starfire is gave him strength.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/7/2009, 10:16 pm

Starfire couldn't stop screaming. I might lose my voice if I keep this up.. Star thought, but she didn't care. And she didn't care about people being worried about her anymore. She needed help, and fast. Someone please help me!! She thought deperatley as her mind got clouded. Eventually, she fell silent.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/7/2009, 10:33 pm

Well Slade is responsible for the radiation.. but it was Beast Boy, I don't know what's gotten into him" Robin rests his hand on his head. "He punched me several times, and... and I guess I must have blacked out. I think he said that he did it for you." Robin rested his elbow on the bed, looking around... thinking "Maybe Beast Boy took Starfire." he thought aloud. And just as he finished saying that, he heard a shriek come from somewhere in the tower. "Starfire!!" Robin gathered his strength and struggled out of the medical bay and down to the front door where he saw her in fetal position, the sight of her devastated him. "STARFIRE!!!!" He ran over to her and knelt down beside her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 11/7/2009, 11:13 pm

Slade Could have NEVER seen what had just happened to, well... happen. He had seen some bizzare stuff, but this just took the whole cake. The WHOLE damn cake. The moment he was about to spring on the gaurds, he was tackled by what seemed like a bizzare beastboy. But this could not be him- the sharp teeth, the eyes...
But he got in the way of Slade's plan, which was a HUGE no-no. He kicked the Demon Beast boy off of him and pulled out his staff. 'You had better have a good excuse for interupting me, Best boy!' Slade hissed angrily.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/7/2009, 11:28 pm

"What happened?" Robin pondered aloud.. "This isn't Beast Boy at all.." He looked up at Raven who was now beside him. Robin didn't know if this was the radiation or Beast Boy. It could have been him because he had the nuts to attack Robin while he was down, so there was a possibility he did so to Starfire. "Raven, I have to take Starfire back, assume the worst and find Beast Boy." Robin said as he picked up Starfire.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/7/2009, 11:42 pm

Starfire could feel herself in Robin's arms, but something inside her made her attack. Without warning she opened her eyes and punched Robin as hard as she could. Starfire had no idea what made her do that, but she didn't care. Why did I just do that? Ugh.. i do not feel like myself at all! Starfire tried to snap out of whatever had taken over her actions, but it was no use. It was as though her body had a completley seperate mind of its own. She looked down and saw that her hands were glowing dark red instead of green. This is not good.. She thought as she raised her arms to throw a flurry of Starbolts at Robin and Raven.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/7/2009, 11:47 pm

Robin flies to the wall and smacks the ground like a slab of steak on a frying pan. Robin in his weak state doesn't feel like fighting, fight Starfire of all people. Robin tries to snap her out of her trance. Still on the floor he says "Starfire! Its.. its me! Robin!" That didn't stop her from lashing out starbolts at him, Raven protected him. "Starfire! I can't fight you even if I needed to!" What's going on is beyond him, Robin looks at Raven, motioning her to get them out of here.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/7/2009, 11:58 pm

"Far from alright... none of this is making any sense. I know I'm getting better, I can feel myself getting stronger everyday since I've been attacked with Radiation, but it seems to have taken a toll on Starfire. Raven, how exactly did Beast Boy split in two?"

Robin coughed, he felt dizzy, confused, but he was alive. And as long as he was still breathing he would do anything for his friends.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 12:10 am

Starfire stared at the spot where her friends dissapeared. "Oh.. what is happening to me? My people are durable.. I am supossed to get better, not be feeling worse! I do hope that my friends will forgive me.. I have no idea what came over me.. I just.." Starfire stopped, knowing that feeling sorry for herslef wouldn't solve anything. "I must find out what is wrong with me and cure myself, and quickly, or things might get worse.." And with that she flew back to the medical room.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 12:12 am

"Oh that's what I was wondering... how did he split in the first place.. it doesn't make sense Raven." Robin sat down and put his finger and thumb to his chin as a thinker would. He shook his head. "No I know what happened we gotta figure out how. But maybe that might be the least of our problems." He looked up at Raven. "He left the tower, do you know any possible locations he could be at? He did those things for you, you should know what's going on with him.."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 12:20 am

Starfire put her hands under a scanner that was in the medical room, trying to identify what the chemical was that hit her. Finally it was done scanning her hands and she stared in horror at the results. "NO!!" She screamed as she sank to her knees and started to cry.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 12:23 am

Robin looked at Raven, she looked terribly worried for Beast Boy. "Raven, even though he did it for you it doesn't make it any less of a crime. He has to serve time." Raven looked down disappointed in his answer. Robin didn't like putting down his friends like this. "If he turns himself in and if he gave everything back, he won't spend a lot of time Raven, I promise. You sure you want to go to the tower though? I mean you think Starfire cooled down by now?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 12:31 am

"Sounds like a plan." Robin said simply to his good friend. "Lets move."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 12:42 am

Robin whispered to Raven "Yeah, I gotcha. Maybe you should check the medical bay first; incase she retreated there. Then we'd be free to move about." Robin felt terrible inside, trying to avoid Starfire was only feeling he never felt with her accept the first time they met.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 12:51 am

"What!?" Robin and Rave dash over to the Medical Bay to see Starfire. Robin knees next to her and puts his arm around her shoulder and draws her in. "Everything is going to be okay Star, I promise." He reassures her as she weeps into his chest, "I forgive you, everything will be okay. What happened Starfire?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 12:59 am

"No... everything... will not be.. okay.." Starfire said as she tried to contain the sobs that were flowing through her chest. "Robin.. you do not understand.. I am far from okay.. I just checked.. and the chemicals Slade threw on me.. those were deadly chemicals..well.. to tameranians they are.." She said as she cried even harder, "And.. if I do not get better very soon, I am going to.. die!" Starfire hated the fact that she was worrying her friends, but this was important, and they had to know.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 11/8/2009, 1:05 am

Robin's eyes widened and his heart thumped, sweat dripped from his brow and he picked Starfire up and looked at Raven. "See what you can do to save her, I'm going to find Cyborg, like right now!" He hands her to Raven and storms off the main computer and punched in several numbers a screen appeared. "CYBORG!!" Robin yelled in desperation.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 1:09 am

Starfire continued to cry uncontrollably as Robin passed her to Raven. I do not wish to die! Am I not too young? What have I done to deserve this.. torture? She thought sadly. "I do not think there is anything you can do.." She said softly.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 1:28 am

Starfire just closed her eyes and sighed.. she didn't know how they would be able to help her, after all, they barely knew what was wrong and when exactly Star was going to die.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 11/8/2009, 1:49 am

"Well.. after I attacked you, which I am so very sorry for doing so, I do not know what came over me. But after you left I was in a lot of pain so I decided to see what kind of chemicals Slade threw at me, and why I was reacting the way that I am. So I scanned some of the chemicals from my arms and it turns out that those chemicals.. well its poison for Tameranians. Most of us who come in contact with these deadly toxins die.. only few survive.. but they must be treated very quickly, and the stronger their immune system is, the more likley they will survive." But Starfire didn't think she had a strong immune system, and she certainly wasn't treated early enough. I will probably die.. She thought sadly.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tÿ 11/8/2009, 1:54 am

BB--~
Beast Boy, now in an abandoned warehouse titled "goodlyn's 314", sat down and rested. "better lay low a couple days. i beat up robin, and they'd consider me a criminal by now..." he looked over himself. something was strange...but what? he stood up. "only one way to know." he walked over to a large block of concrete. he punched it. over and over again. he was letting out anger. and it was working. until the block broke. "oh god...Raven..." he stood up. "WRAAAAAAAAAH!" he yelled so loud it shook his rib cage. he ran. driven by emotions unlimited, he ran straight up walls. through buildings. jumping so high. forgetting about his morphing abilities. titan's tower was so close..."almost."

(the note was left on the back of star's head...how? I DON'T KNOW!)

DBB--~
"i don't wanna fight you sladey boy, but if i must i will. i merely seek training. the sooner i destroy my darker half, i'll be home free..."

(HOLY CRAP! what do i mean by that? i thought MYSELF that DBB (Dark Beast Boy) WAS the darker half.)
Tÿ
Tÿ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next