DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 35 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 12:44 pm

The pounding on Charge's door frustrated him, for he was so close to finishing. "What is it?!" he yelled as he threw open the door. To his surprise, there stood Casius-- he had seen this man before. "Oh..um, I'm sorry..." Charge began apologetically, "You see, I am in the middle of this very delicate procedure, and I am sorry if it has caused any... malfunctions.. in the electrical wiring."

Charm

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 35 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 1:00 pm

Mercy looked at Karmy, shook her head and took the belt and clipped it back on. "Well where do we start now?" she asked firmly and rather pissed off still. "What do we do now? I mean there's no way we can still get to the Joker." Mercy crossed her arms and looked away. The city was basically dead. No one seemed to be out anymore. No one seemed to be in the city anymore. Or at least thats how it seemed.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 1:36 pm

"I have no idea!" Karmy said walking next to Mercy, "But don't you remember?" she grinned "I never have a plan."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 1:54 pm

Casius sighed. "Just don't flip a circuit." he grumbled. Who was he to deny a mad scientist the ability to run some tests. As eh turned to leave however, he ntoiced Matt. "Wait- that's the punk from last night!" He snarled. He barged in. "Oh, i just LOOOOOOOOVE payback!" Casius said, poping his neck.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 2:08 pm

Mercy was unamused by Karmy's plan. She ended up smiling though and asked "So wanna grind that coffee up and have a drink?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luck 2/1/2010, 2:18 pm

Artanis got up, slightly dazed by the sudden blast. He picked up his sword, and grumbled, "Annoying little whelp.. Got away... Damn.." He looked around and saw some of his companions still on the ground. He walked over to each, checking if they were alright. (Phone post ftw)
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 2:25 pm

(Lol! Thats what I'm talking about luck!)

"Artanis!" Mercy cried as she realized he was up. They had to start somewhere. The 7 foot angel had to know something... he must have had some power that could find them. He couldn't have been only an intimidating angel with a large sword. "Can you help us out in some way to find Joker or Matt? Anyone?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 2:33 pm

"No! Not now," replied Ben as he rushed between Casius and the unconscious Matt, "He is under experimentation, and he will soon be under my control. Were you the reason his companion now resides in a cemetery?" he asked, a slight smile on his face.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 2:38 pm

"No, I didn't. I don't kill freely- why kill today what you can pay to get killed tomorow?" Casius mused. "And besides, do you think I care about experiments? He's part of the reason I almsot wen't to jail. I'm not gonna kill him- but I AM going to mess him up." Casius said, shoving Ben out of the way.

Last edited by redeagle321 on 2/1/2010, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 2:41 pm

(you mean "shoving Ben out of the way", right?)

"Fine, would you like to test my project first, to see how it does? It will give you an opportunity to... bruise him a little." Ben said with a disturbed grin.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/1/2010, 2:44 pm

[I'll edit it. >_>]

Casius suddenly found himself liking Ben. "ok, go for it." he said. he was about to elt Ben go ahead, but a sudden sound of footsteps stoped him. "That's not necesary, Casius." Came the voice of Twoface from behind them...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 2:47 pm

Ben turned around to see Twoface-- he had heard of this villain, and had admired him for his acts, but had never seen him up close. "Welcome" Ben said, stepping back to let Twoface see the apartment.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 3:05 pm

"Casius, you there?" Ghost called. Realizing the room was empty and the door ajar, Ghost left and saw Casius, Two-Face, and a golden man standing in the room next door.
"What the hell?"
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 2/1/2010, 4:06 pm

(so.. now where are we?)
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 4:47 pm

(The Riders are outside of, as Luck said, Hippie-Ville moping 'cause we just lost Matt to Charge. Charge, Casuis, Ghost, and Two-Face just met and are having a villian reunion that includes possibly hurting Matt. )

Ivy turned to Mercy. She hadn't quite mastered the skill she had yet, but didn't like feeling so useless. "Mercy?" She called. When Mercy turne to her, Ivy held up a glowing hand. "I can find them. Or at least try."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 4:48 pm

Seeing Ghost, Ben smirked a little. "So, YOU are the 'famous ghost'?" he asked, curious about this man he had heard so much about.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 4:53 pm

"How can you do that Ivy?" Karmy asked
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 4:56 pm

"I'm kinda still prracticing it." Ivy admitted. "But, I control the earth. The plants. The AIR. Those are things that are every where, things you can't escape." She glanced at a nearby tree. "I touch a tree, and I see where its roots connect into the earth, and the earth leads me to other roots. It's like a whole intricate message system. I haven't tried searching by air yet."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/1/2010, 4:58 pm

"Is that how you found me and Zero so many years ago?" Karmy was curious now.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 4:59 pm

"Okay, first things first. Get us to Matt Ivy." Mercy said nearly pleading.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 2/1/2010, 5:05 pm

Ivy smiled at Karm. "Yeah, it is." She turned to Mercy. "Alright, but like I said. I'm still working on it."

She took a deep breath, and pressed her hand against the tree trunk. In a flash, she started having visions. The roots...earth...leaves...finally people. An old lady shopping, a hobo sucking on his own foot, some crazy girl screaming something about, "EMILY! Why the fudge to you kill her Charm?!?!"....Eventually, she saw Matt. A tall oak tree grew just outside the apartment, giving her a perfect view of the villians gathering around the bound up Matt.

The vision shocked her so much, Ivy was sent reeling backwards. Gasping, she choked out the address, "1234 Villian St."
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/1/2010, 5:09 pm

"NOT SO FASTESTH NAVETHS! TREMBLE, AND DESPAIR. DOOM HAS COME UNTO THIS WORLD!"
(Greht is such an asshole)
Greht raised his lance, and it began to burn red with energy. "THY FIENDS HATH HAD MANY AN OPPORTUNITY TO FIND ME THY GEM. SINCE THOU HAST NOT, THOU SHALT SUFFER THY ETERNAL WRATH!" Oo
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 5:15 pm

After activating some final switches and connecting some last wires, Ben finished the control system that connected to Matt's spinal cord. With a jolt of electricity, Matt was awakened. Though his eyes were open, they were cold and without focus, as though he were still asleep. "Perfect..." Ben mumbled to himself, pleased with the result, "Shall we test it, gentlemen?" he said to the others. "come," he commanded after untying Matt, and Matt did so promptly.

Ben looked out the apartment window at the tree outside. "Destroy it," he commanded Matt, and Matt extended his arm, and in seconds the tree wilted, then shriveled, then grew so weak that its trunk snapped, causing it to fall onto some of the neighbor's cars. "Excellent!" yelled Ben, impressed with the results.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/1/2010, 5:16 pm

Mercy looked at Greht and she honestly didn't know what he said. He was speaking so quickly but she got the hint that he was going to attack. "Greht? What are you doing??"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain 2/1/2010, 5:19 pm

"SIMPLE NAVE, TAKING YOU."
Greht swarmed Mercy in black magic and flew off on his steed, mercy trailing him in a black cocoon of swirling mana.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next