DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 38 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Ghost 2/1/2010, 8:38 pm

"You don't want to look into my eyes," Ghost laughed as he lit his laser on his optic scope, aiming at Luna. He switched to thermal vision as well and took out his sniper.
"Last I remembered, shadows don't like the light very much. Let's see how yours deals with it."
Without a moment's delay, he threw a flashbang from his belt, causing everyone in the vicinity to be blinded - except himself thanks to his thermal vision - and deafened.
He then aimed his rifle at the girl, and fired an incendiary round directly at her left shoulder. A yell issued.
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 38 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by The White Wolf 2/1/2010, 8:41 pm

I looked at luna in horror and ran itno ghost jumping on top of him digging my nails into his flesh and sunk my teeth into his neck, pinning him to the floor i crushed his bones making a sicking crack.
The White Wolf
The White Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/1/2010, 8:42 pm

Ben was getting a bit frustrated. "Kill that creature!" he yelled, and Matt turned and launched himself up towards Lupe. Quickly some vines wrapped around Lupe, piercing into his flesh. Unfortunately, Luna saw the vines and prepared to cut them.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38