DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

+11
Luck
archiesangel
Ghost
JusticeBorn
Tÿ
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Rinisa
Music_Hero2779
Fishing4Infinity
Vandal
15 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Luck 1/28/2010, 1:44 am

After accidentally touching a device hanging from the wall and causing it to shatter on the ground, Artanis came behind the little girl and put his hand on her shoulder.
"I apologize for earlier little one."
Luck
Luck

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED) - Page 20 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (ENDED)

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 1:56 am

Mercy did remember seeing her once or twice before. It was around the same time that she met Karmy. She had been fighting Rift! All those years ago now she remembered. "I remember you." Mercy whispered to her. "How did that happen? When? A year ago? Two?"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 1:58 am

Carafrost sniffed and wiped her eyes. She smiled sincerley, something she hadn't done in quite a long time. "Thanks.. I'm sorry for being so...mean.. earlier.." Carafrost apologized quitley.

She looked up. "I don't know... probably a year ago.."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 2:03 am

Poor thing. Mercy thought. She wished she could have done something, but for now it looked like that she was joining the Midnight Riders without any resentment as she had beforehand. "It'll be alright." Mercy assured her. "It'll be alright."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 2:10 am

"No it wont.." She sighed, continuing to cry. "Everyone probably hates me!"
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 2:15 am

"No, just calm down Carafrost, calm down!" Mercy held both of her hands on her shoulders. Artanis still had his hand on her shoulder. "We understand. It's fine."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 2:22 am

"But all of the citizens don't.." She whispered, looking down. She felt the air around her get cold and she knew the walls were begginning to turn into ice because of her powers.
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeBorn 1/28/2010, 2:32 am

"What do you think you're doing?" Raven asked the two boys as she marched over to them.

"Playin' a game Rae, what does it look like?" Beastboy said, still fully engrossed in the game.

"No, you're going home to pack. Robin said we need to get ready because we're going to Gotham!"

"You must be blind Raven...I am clearly standing right here, playing my game..."

"Umm...BB?" Cyborg said, in attempt to shut him up. Raven was looking rather irratated...

Finally she grabbed him by his ear and pulled him along, Cyborg following. He wasn't gonna get on Raven's bad side!

"You should talk." One of the teenagers said to her. "You don't look much older then us."

"That is true." She said as she cracked her knuckles. "But I am a much more skilled fighter and will not hesitate to use the means of force. Now either leave now, or prepare to battle me."

"Shoot, I ain't hitting no girl."

She sighed.
JusticeBorn
JusticeBorn

http://YoungTitan213.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfire_02 1/28/2010, 2:34 am

Starfire took out her communicator once again, she knew her face was tear stained but she didn't care. She flipped it open and asked "Raven, have you found friends Beast Boy and Cyborg?"
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by archiesangel 1/28/2010, 7:04 am

Kahna felt very uncomfortable with all the feelings surrounding the room. Fear, bafflement, anticipation. That is the one she hung onto and as Mercy and Artanis were trying to comfort Carafrost, she began to pace, ready for some sort of action. The blade relentlessly flipped over and over and over. This was the famous Batcave. She was in the Batcave. There were tools and weapons all around. On tables, shelves, even in boxes on the ground. Kahna's gaze drifted over them. She certaintly wouldn't mind taking a few of them.... for good use of course.
archiesangel
archiesangel

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/28/2010, 7:58 am

Casius sat at the bar with Ghost. When their drinks arrived, Casius only lifted his elmet enough to reveal his mout so he could take a drink, and put it back down. "I Can't wait for our next job. If they pay like this one, we'll be set!" Casius said, making sure his nice big stack of bills was stuffed inside his armor.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 10:50 am

"Oh pfft!" Karmy said to Carafrost. She walked up to her and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Look Cara, whatever has happened to you in the past, you need to let it go. You can't live in the past anymore, this is the here and now. Everyone here, including myself, have had rough pasts. Now we have a chance to redeem ourselves." She turned to everyone and raised her fist into the air. "Let us bring this citys villains to their knees! The era of The Midnight Riders has begun!" and she pulled out a party horn and blew it. It was broken. "Well that was a fail.."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 11:15 am

(LOL KARMY!! XDDDDD)

Mercy couldn't but laugh at her. "You know it was actually very solemn before the party hat and horn." She said laughing. "Right now we gotta take what we've got to protect us from whatever Gotham has to offer, and we gotta find the Joker again." Mercy said getting up. "Gather weapons and ammo, try to find anything that will be useful, Karmy you'll have to be the one holding it all, you've got the bag."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 11:19 am

(LOL XD!! I JUST HAD TO DO IT XD!!)

"Hey, this bag can only hold so much!" and Karmy looked around the batcave, taking in all the weaponery and supplies. She turned back towards Mercy, "I can take the batcar too if you'd like." and she gave both thumbs up.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/28/2010, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 11:20 am

(That was so much WIN!)

"Why don't you just take the entire batcave while you're at it Karmy?" Mercy joked.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 11:22 am

(I know right XD!!)

"Well...." Karmy turned to Ivy. "Wanna help me stuff the Cave into my bag? I think if you shift the earth enough, we can make it work!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 11:28 am

Mercy laughed at Karmy as she looked for more equipment that she could use. Then she came upon the costumes. Looking at them in awe, there was one missing. The one that Batman had died in. But still she couldn't help picturing Karmy in one of the suits. Robin's red and black suit was there but she ended up pulling down Batgirl's because Robin's was much too small. "Hey Karmy," Mercy called. "catch!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 11:30 am

(LOFL!!! (thats laughing out freakin loud) THATS AWESOME!!)

Karmy turned and caught the costume with her face. "Holy crap! Its a bat!" and she began to run around screaming, "Get it off!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 11:33 am

(XDDDDDD I thought you'd have some dignity!!! LOL!!!)

Mercy got scared at Karmy's sudden reaction and tried to calm her down. She really thought that Karmy was serious about being attacked by a bat. She ran over to help her friend. "Karmy! Karmy, it's just a suit!"
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 11:42 am

(lol I do its just so fun!!!!)

Karmy pulled off the suit and looked at it "Oh.. That makes sense." she said embarrassed. To try and regain some dignity, she pulled on the cowl, and placed her headband over it. "Hippie Bat!!"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/28/2010, 11:44 am

Mercy could help laughing at her eccentric friend. She pulled off the cowl and tossed it to her hands. She caught it this time.... "Yeah maybe for Halloween. Is there anything in the utility belts?" Mercy asked looking through more of the suits.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 1/28/2010, 12:07 pm

As Matt and Emily ventured into the city, Emily shivered from the sudden cold that had set in. The nearby streetlight flickered as they walked past, giving the area an eerie glow. Of course, little Emily could not notice such a thing, but Matt felt a chill go up his spine as they walked along. "Are you sure we will find them here?" he asked, looking at Emily. The little girl stood for a moment, and Matt began to wonder what could be going on in her mind.

"yes"... Emily replied after much silence, "We will meet them here. A lady named Alice.. she should pass through here shortly." Matt thought for a moment. "So, what can she do?" he asked finally. "I don't know..." Emily replied quietly, "She doesn't seem to have any powers, but I could just be mistaken."

As the two stood there, a fog rolled in, and Matt began hoping it wasn't a bad omen...

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 2:38 pm

"Umm let me check." and Karmy started to rummage around through the pockets in the belt. In one of the belts, she found a strange canister. Holding it up, she saw there was no lable or anything. "Hmm... Must be purfume. It is Batgirls belt after all." and she sprayed some in her face. Idiot. It was knock out gas.

(I'm just doing this cause its fun XD!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/28/2010, 5:20 pm

Ivy had a huge laughing fit. She realized she hadn't laughed that long or that hard in a long time. She finally felt..at home. She went up and gave Karm a huge hug. "Karm, thanks. Thanks for just being crazy." She giggled.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/28/2010, 5:44 pm

"You're welcome Ivy." and passed out from the knock out gas.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next