DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

+10
SnowFallsSlow
Tÿ
Music_Hero2779
Rinisa
redeagle321
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
JusticeBorn
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

OC RP ONLY! The New Titans - Page 4 Empty Re: OC RP ONLY! The New Titans

Post by Starfire_02 1/21/2010, 3:59 am

Carafrost looked at the girl who had spoken. "You are a criminal, yes? Just like Rift over here." She said pionting to Rift who had appeared. "Be thankful I'm not kicking you're butt." Then she looked at Karmy and realized something. "Oh! I guess I didn't introduce myself to you two. I'm Carafrost. Or Cara. Either one is fine. But don't call me anything else.. especially not 'girl in the ice blue dress'" she said. "Its nice to meet you."
Starfire_02
Starfire_02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 4:03 am

Karmy gave Cara a warm smile and shook her hand. She then saw a flash from where Malice was, "Awww no not you too!" Karmy said as soon as Rift appeared. She saw that Cara could handle Mimic, so she turned to the others. She had never battled the teleporter before so she was in for a rougher fight.

She made another portal, fell through, and landed on top of Rift and Malice, placing Malice in a head lock and Rift in a leg lock.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/21/2010, 4:10 am

Malice pointed her knife to Karmy's neck and Rift teleported out of Karmy's grip. "Not the smartest move Karmy." Malice whispered to her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JusticeBorn 1/21/2010, 4:14 am

It was clear that there were way too many for her to fight alone, and since they seemd to be occupied, now was the perfect time to slip away unnoticed.
Cowardly? Yes.
Neccesary? Probably not. But she knew they would meet again, if fate had her way. Hoisting herself up out of the ice shards, she sprinted away, hopefully as unnoticed as she had thought she was.
JusticeBorn
JusticeBorn

http://YoungTitan213.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 4:21 am

Karmy recoiled against the knife, but didn't get far because Rift was right behind her. "You're really gonna slice me?" Karmy asked her. "If you're gonna hold knife up at someone you'd better be prepared slit their throat" the two psychos held their ground. "Go on then! Cut me! Slice my ***king throat open! Do it!" Karmy incited her.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/21/2010, 4:24 am

Malice laughed to herself and let go of her. Karmy was serious, she backed away and looked at Malice who was still laughing. "Heheh.. Slade... Slade. Oh Slade thought that Nightstalker was like me.. hahahahah! Yeah right... You remind me too much of myself!" She said then realizing she just used his name.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 4:34 am

Karmy just stared bewildered at Malice, "You work.. That.. Slade!?!" she just realized she took his manhood away. Karmy paled..
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/21/2010, 4:41 am

Malice just realized how much of a mistake she just made. True, Slade was wrong in the way that Malice was like Nightstalker and more like Karmy, but still it was a mistake. "Yeah. I work for Slade. Now its out in the open, what do you plan to do now Karmy? I still want to kill Nightstaker."
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 4:47 am

Karmy shook her head, she couldn't lose focus now. "Killing someone, no matter how right it is, is still a crime. And no," and she slammed Malice in the guy and then kneed her in the face, "I never have a plan."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/21/2010, 5:00 am

Malice got back up almost instantly "What about the utilitarian principle Karmy?" Malice asked. Rift teleported behind her. "I think we should leave." Rift said. "I realized why I hate you so much Karmy, we're exactly the same and it takes two opposites to attract. Why can't you see that by offing Nightstalker you'll be saving hundreds of lives!?" Malice rebuked, ignoring Rift.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 5:11 am

"WE ARE NOT THE SAME!!" Karmy screamed. She kicked Rift away, grabbed Malice and pushed her over. As Malice lay on the floor, Karmy continued, "It IS probably better off killing a maniac like that idiot Nightstalker but i've got morals and i'm not gonna let you!" and she lunged at Malice.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/21/2010, 5:18 am

Malice grabbed her hands turned Karmy around and kicked the inside of her knee, making her drop instantly. "It's funny that you talk about morals. I suppose you still can't figure out why you came out here all by yourself in the middle of the night without letting anyone else know, Karmy." Malice said softly into her ear. "You know what she put in you?" Karmy struggled and didn't answer. Defiant to the end. Just like her. "We'll catch up later Karmy. Do it." Rift appeared in front of her. "Sorry kid." He said, then he jammed on her pressure points knocking her out.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/21/2010, 8:13 am

Zero made it to the fight- just in time to see Malice and RIft slip away. He sighed and picked up Karmy. "Man, am I an idiot or what? If I hadn't slipped out earlier, those two wouldn't have seen me in the first place. None of this would have happened." Zeroi thought to himself. Not risking flying for fear someoner else might decide to shoot him or somehting, he teleported back to the suckbay in the tower and hooked Karmy back up to all of the medical equipment.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 10:44 am

(Hurray insomniac posters ^_^)

Beep... Beep...Beep..

Karmy slowly woke up, her body extremly sore. She half expected to be back in the underground hide out, tied to a chair and that the beeping noise was some new toture device. To her great relief, she felt the comfort of a medical bed underneath her and the presense of a heart monitor attached to her.

She picked up her head slightly, still very tired, and saw Zero watching over her. Her vision began to darken again, but she managed to say one thing to him, "Slade." and then her world darkened again.

Last edited by Fishing4Karma on 1/21/2010, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/21/2010, 11:00 am

Fishing4Karma wrote:(Hurray late night posters ^_^)

(Hurray? I just read through like 9 pages of solid posting. X_x BUT I must admit, this RP is better than alot of books I've read before.)

Starting: Thursday, Jan. 21st. Early morning (7 AM) There is a dark storm cloud on the horizon, threatening to ruin the sunshine.

Ivy was confused. Where had everybody gone? She had let down the wall of fire quite some time ago. She took out her communicator, and tracked everybody. Half of the team was at the tower, half was in town. She decided to head to town, inner instinct just told her. Using the air, she 'flew' to town. She was quite surprised to find Luna and a new girl about to battle. Another villian, just what we needed. she grumpily thought to herself. "Luna! Need some help?" She called.
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/21/2010, 1:50 pm

When Karmy said the word 'Slade,' A chill shot Down Zero's spine. He had never seen him before, but he knew plenty about him from nightwing. He would have inquired more, but Karmy passed out again. "Will I EVER understand these crazy girls?" Zero thought to himself as he preped an IV for Karmy, Deja'vu hiting him like a bus...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 3:12 pm

A few hours later Karmy finally woke up. She sat up and rubbed her head. Looking around the room she spotted Zero by the window. "Uh... Hey Z."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/21/2010, 3:15 pm

Luna didn't reply, (Maybe 'cause she isn't online..) so Ivy figured she had it under control. She flew back to the tower and plopped onto the couch. For the moment, she just wanted to relax and forget about the psychos who keep attacking 24/7. She pulled out her ipod (Which somehow survived everything in her pocket.) and began listening to a song that really suited how she was feeling at the moment: "Me Against The World".
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/21/2010, 3:21 pm

Zero was releived when Karmy woke up, and NOT in the midst of a halucination either. 'Hey, you ok?' he asked. he didn't how how good of a condition she was in so he tried to make sure she was ok. 'You seem to get in a lot of fights.' He said, adjusting her IV bag and checking the redings on the medical monitors.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 3:26 pm

Karmy laughed nervously, "Yeah.. I have been haven't I?" and she looked at the IV, "Uh hey Z, whats in that? I'm not really a big fan of.. uh... needles"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 1/21/2010, 3:27 pm

Malice looks outside of an abandoned warehouse with no widows, the sky seemed to be giving hints of a thunderstorm. She sat back, she had about two hours of rest, Rift was awake. He seemed a bit wired and ready to plug Nightstalker with a barrage of bullets at any given time of the day. Malice looked back outside. "I hate the rain." she said.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/21/2010, 3:39 pm

Zero casualy glanced at Karmy. 'Oh, not much, just nitroglycerin and gasoline.' Zero joked. when it looked like Karmy was about shed her skin, Zero took it back. 'Just kiding. You lost a lot of blood and body fluids, this keeps you from being dehydrated.' he said, pointing to the IV bag.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinisa 1/21/2010, 3:46 pm

When the song ended, and continued on to shuffle mode, Ivy realized nobody had filled in the criminal files. Getting up with a stretch and a yawn, she went to the main computer and opened up the criminal files. To say the least, she was shocked. All the old files were there, old criminals. She read through a few, and was at awe over the villians the original titans used to fight. They really were that awesome.

After filling out a file for Malice, Nightstalker and Rift (She was disappointed the only weakness the titans had found was Rift's) something caught her eye. Slade's file. Without hesitation, she clicked it. The screen was filled with words, the biggest file yet. She was even more surprised with what she read at the bottom.

Weakness: N/A
Rinisa
Rinisa
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 1/21/2010, 3:53 pm

After Karmy calmed down her heart from Zero's little joke she turned to him, "Did anything happen when i was out?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 1/21/2010, 4:00 pm

'Not all TOO much- Malice and her boyfriend left, and Luna stayed behind to take care of a newcomer.' Zero said, waking out the box he got in the tech district. 'At least this went largeley unnoticed.' He said. From the box, he procured a black ball, covered in blue mehcanical symbols.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next