DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Cave RP

+9
Charm
Tÿ
redeagle321
Fishing4Infinity
Music_Hero2779
Luck
Vandal
Ghost
Blitzkrieg
13 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Dragon Cave RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Dragon Cave RP

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 5:49 pm

Zhiev looked at the cloaked man as he sat down next to him. Shaking his head, he said in a gruff voice "Why are you here...?" He was getting tired of people.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 5:55 pm

Zhiev sighed inwardly and said with a smile "Sorry. Being attacked twice in a few hours takes something out of you."
"Cut it with the info." Shade muttered.
"No more, I promise." Zhiev muttered back.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 6:06 pm

(Never thought I'd hear a question like that. But that's fine, it's a power he has init?)
"I didn't hear anything, probably your imagination." Zhiev said looking at Jared's hand and went to shake it, adding "Jared. I would be Zhiev, just a simple man." bowing his head.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 6:30 pm

Zhiev raised an eyebrow and said "Really now?" He hated people you acted like this, then added with a sigh "I myself am good. Simply on the look out for someone, thus the reason I am here." as he looked at Jared, a glinting red from under his cowl.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 6:48 pm

"So I lied, I'm here resting, not looking for anyone, though a certain dragon hunter might come by." Zhiev said. Shade was surprised at this, Zhiev said he wouldn't give any info. Then, Shade noticed an orange glow coming from the man, so, sighing, he went into Jared's shadow and muttered "You really are an odd person, you wouldn't give any information, now would you?

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 6:57 pm

Shade smiled to himself and said "You want me to tell you something when you won't say anything yourself? That would be personal as well."
"Weaknesses? Soft spots? Probably, but I don't know of them. Well, I am sensitive to sunlight..." Zhiev said, indicating his pale skin, then added "Dragons? Odd, but yes. I do know some."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/17/2010, 7:53 pm

They landed a mile from the city walls. "See if you can get more information from Thaddus. We'll met back later. Don't worry I'll be fine." She put the hood of her cloak on and hugged Ether's neck. "Bad plan, but good luck. Don't get injured or kidnapped. And so help me if you get killed!" Kamica left him laughing a little and started to walk to Grove's walls. Ether flew back to the small town.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

http://www.kaminthestars.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 8:04 pm

Shade laughed inwardly and muttered "Well, I'll leave you to your work...but honestly, you're questioning this guy?" as he settled down watching from Jared's shadow.
"Dragons? I don't know anything about them or their companions...cept maybe Delano and the girl...violent person, her...but I can't blame her I suppose..." Zhiev said as he went on telling him what he knew about them and what little he knew about Thadeus and Smoking Wolf.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 8:13 pm

"...What the hell just happened?" Zhiev mumbled to himself as he sat down, then realized that Shade wasn't with him, he smiled as he laid back and tried to remember what happened.

Shade had stayed in Jared's shadow, curious as to who he was, when he saw Killer Stone however, he sighed inwardly, realizing who this person was Well...no harm staying around to see what he's up to... Shade thought, keeping completely silent.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/17/2010, 8:20 pm

As Ether flew he almost crashed into Killer Stone and Jared. "Sorry. In a hurry!" He said as he barrel roled out of he way.
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 8:29 pm

Shade was glad he came alone; Zhiev would have exploded at the words Killer Stone just said and would have blown his cover. Shade decided on staying with Jared, waiting until Jared discovered where Adela and Delano were, so he could try to fly ahead and warn them.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 10:02 pm

Zhiev had decided that he wasn't going to understand what happened, so he had left the tavern and walked outside of the city, wondering where Shade was, so he could learn what happened. He'd been effectively unconscious a lot lately.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 10:17 pm

Shade watched as Jared, and himself, flew up into the air. Noticing the two dragons below, making a mental comment about Jared's obliviousness, he dived down elegently, landing in Delano's shadow as to not to make a scene and muttered into his ear "Look, that dragon hunter Jared's coming to find you and Adela. Don't make a move, he's above you now. Where's Adela? Oh yes, I also suggest you hide."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 10:27 pm

"Because Jared found Zhiev. He did some thing with his eyes that made Zhiev tell Jared everything. I followed him here, not knowing he was the dragon hunter until I found his dragon. Now how do I get in there? I should probably warn her" Shade said quickly.

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/17/2010, 10:30 pm

smoking wolf went over to Adela and whispereed something to her.
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 10:37 pm

Shade paused for a moment then said "I really don't know why I can't phase through the ground. Guess I'm not all shadow." then darted through the hole in the ground and stared at the two for a second, then said slowly "Jared's looking for you two outside."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/17/2010, 10:38 pm

Ether couldn't find Thaddus back in the town. "This is not good. There has to be some way to- ah!" He spied Delano, then saw someone flying in front of him and almost crashed again. "Sorry, I wasn't watching the sky."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 10:49 pm

Shade said "Jared found Zhiev, used some sort of eye thing to make Zhiev tell him everything. I left him behind, he would of blown my cover if he heard Jared's dragon talk about killing you...but that's beside the point, I followed him here, he's outside now, probably attacking soon, or even now. I've already warned Delano."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/17/2010, 10:51 pm

Ether gave Killer a questioning look. If Jared tried to shoot him, he was to big to dodge but the arrow would barely scrach his scales. I was just on my way, so...Um...Hello and Good-bye."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 11:02 pm

Shade laughed and said "Zhiev would of killed himself anyways. But it's nice to be around someone who isn't afraid to fight sometimes." then flew back out of the lair and flew through Delano's shadow, gaining size and saying "Finally I get to fight without Zhiev's eye on me."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzkrieg 2/17/2010, 11:17 pm

smoking wolf looked at the gun. huh...everything really?
Blitzkrieg
Blitzkrieg

Location : Wherever the wind blows as it carries me on its lofty wings. lol no really really Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tahtunka08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickfeather 2/17/2010, 11:25 pm

Shade took on a wicked grin and said "Ready."

Quickfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Music_Hero2779 2/18/2010, 6:57 am

Ether fallowed Killer Stone. His whole body glowed like the sun. (that's his power. He glows xD) "Oh this is fun."
Music_Hero2779
Music_Hero2779

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/18/2010, 8:58 am

Seeing the sudden fighting nearby, Thaddeus immediately recognized the dragon hunter from earlier. "I best not get too close.." he said to himself, remembering how he had barely managed to escape earlier. This time he might not be so lucky. So, Thaddeus decided to stay in the clouds, observing from a distance.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/18/2010, 9:41 am

(about time I finally posted on here >_>)

Magali and Paul were just hopping through the forest when Paul said, "Why are you hopping? You're not a bunny?" Magali looked down at him and stared. "Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot." she laughed nervously. "Guess we've been hanging around each other too long huh?" They continued to walk and hop until they came across a fight. "Hmmm... this is pointless violence." Magali placed her hands on the trees and they came too life.

The tree's extended their branches and wrapped them around every person who was fighting. "Well what seems the be the problem here?" she asked as Paul leaped up onto her back pack and twitched his button nose. "We don't like fighting."
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next