DC Comics Fanbase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

+10
Rinisa
Rain
Terra
Starfire_02
Vandal
Fishing4Infinity
Ghost
redeagle321
Charm
The White Wolf
14 posters

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 8:33 am

Karmy started laughing, "Chill I'm awake! I can't believe you fell for that." she said standing up. Mercy was giving her a I-will-kick-you-till-you-bleed look. "Hehe.. Well hold up let be get bandaged up real quick." she said pulling out medical supplies. Taking off the white tank top part of her clothes off, she started to wrap her wounds. "Anyone else here need some?"
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 15 Empty Re: Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN)

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 8:35 am

"Hey, fine-- if you want me to tell Twoface that you failed, I can do that..." and with that Ben began walking away without Ghost or Casius.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 8:37 am

"I seem to realize our mission was to obliterate the batcave- which is THAT way." Casius said, pointing towards wayne manor, just to the south.

Twoface walked up tot he Orphanage, his watch merely secodn away form Eight o'clock. The moment it struck, he walked in, guns blaring, flanked by his thugs.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 8:42 am

"Oh, so you DO want to come along?" Ben said, trying to hide his injured pride, "Very well, then let us get it over with-- I have another thing I need to do after this..." he said, a slight smirk on his face.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 8:45 am

Watching Ben about-face, Casiusbecame increasingly agitaed with him. And what was worse, he knew about the room. Then again, if he ever did try to blackmail him or do anythign funny, it wasn't like he couldn't jerk him in a knot. He turned to Lupe to elave. "Perhaps some other time, we can have an honorable fight." He said. "I look forward to it." He contionued, slinging his cannon ove rhis shoulder.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 8:48 am

(Did you just kill Matt?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! DX!!)
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 8:51 am

(Sorry Karmy Sad Ben is an evil psychopathic murderer, it was inevitable. Sad )

As the group walked to the manor, Ben turned to Casius. "So what do you suggest we do?" he asked calmly, as though nothing had happened at all.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 10:17 am

"Well, I was thinking of slaping together a millisle and using you're explosive disregard for the rules of war as a propelant, but I think detpacks would be cleaner." Casius lashed.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 10:20 am

Ben turned red for a moment, then just sighed. "I regret nothing..." he said, almost to himself. Then, noticing the mood had become a bit depressing, he laughed. "Well, I suppose we better get this done, now... Before that flea-bag shows up again." and with that he began walking up to the front door of the manor. "Knock knock" he said, and with that his fit lit up golden, and he smashed the door apart.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 10:25 am

[I'm gonna post slower with casius untill shost logs in]

Casius walked up behind Ben. "Just find the batcave sow e can get back to gruesome." Casius said, looking around.

Twoface walked up and down the halls, fliping his coin. Whenever it looked like someone was aobut to do somehtign dumb, he fired off a warning shot in ther direction. 'If this dosne't drag them out, NOTHING will.' Twoface said, continuing to terrorize the innocent...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 10:42 am

Screams and gunshots caught the attention of the Riders. "Come on guys! Lets move!" Mercy said running to the Wayne's Mansion. The rest of the Midnight Rider's were right behind her, at the front lay Matt dead, Luna, Lupe, the girl with the dragon also are there. They appeared to be wrapped in bandages. Ivy looked in shock as she saw Matt with lungs and blood splattered across the floor. An involuntary "No..." whispered out of her.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 10:56 am

Ben lit up, and began racing around the house searching for SOME sign of the bat cave. Suddenly he found that a door was open to the bat cave-- someone else had apparently been here. (Mercy and Karmy a while ago). "Over here!" Ben called back, pointing to the opened tunnel.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 11:23 am

Ivy ran over to Luna who was still over Matt's lifeless body. Matt?! Matt! You can't be dead, what the hell did he do to you?!" She asked. Mercy came over to her and rested a hand on her shoulder. "We can't save him now Ivy, we have to keep moving."

Ivy shrugged Mercy's hand off. Mercy looked at her weep and turned to the Riders. "C'mon we got business to take care of." she told them. They ran into Bruce Wayne's mansion
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 11:24 am

Mercy wrote:Ivy ran over to Luna who was still over Matt's lifeless body. Matt?! Matt! You can't be dead, what the hell did he do to you?!" She asked. Mercy came over to her and rested a hand on her shoulder. "We can't save him now Ivy, we have to keep moving."

Ivy shrugged Mercy's hand off. Mercy looked at her weep and turned to the Riders. "C'mon we got business to take care of." she told them. They ran into Bruce Wayne's mansion

[aww, now you're making me feel bad Gotham City's Midnight Riders (BEGUN) - Page 15 Icon_cry Poor Matt....]

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 11:28 am

Casius heard the doors to the Mansion being opened, and the sound of people runing in- no doubt the riders. "Damn, Twoface's distraction musn't have been enough!" Casius said, begining to panic. "Let's get this over iwth!" He said, He armed several explosives,a dn tossed them randomly into the batcave. However, he knew they wouldn't explode before the riders got in, and there was only one way out. "This is gonna suck..." he groaned, unholistering his cannon...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 11:30 am

Ben looked around, and saw an outlet. Jabbing his finger against it, he suddenly lit up. "Surprising..." he thought, "This place still has power?" and in moments he was glowing bright golden, ready to fight.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 11:39 am

Explosions blasted off, Mercy could have swore the Joker was blowing up the Batcave already. To her surprise it was Casius and Charge! "Wha-?! Where's the Joker!? And why are you-?" Before she could finish Charge let out a blast that knocked Mercy out through the window.
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 11:41 am

"I swear... you are all like some rash that doesn't go away!" Ben yelled, glowing brighter and brighter as his anger grew. Electricity crackled all around him, leaving burn marks on the walls and ceiling.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 11:42 am

As the blasts tore the manor apart, somehting caught Casius's eye- the Batmobile. "oh man, what I wouldn't give..." he mumbled to himself. He shimmied away from Ben as he blasted at the riders,a nd scurried over to the famous car...
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 11:44 am

"Hey Casius, can you-" Ben stopped, realizing Casius was nowhere to be found. He looked back, and saw Casius near the batmobile. "YES!!!" Ben yelled, "It's perfect! I can get it going!" he yelled, running over as he shot some bolts back towards the Riders.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishing4Infinity 2/5/2010, 11:47 am

A thought suddenly crossed in Karmy's head. Casey never did like water.. so she pulled a risky move. She reached into her bag and took out everything she needed for her plan. As Ivy and Carafrost kept him distracted, Karmy portaled.

She appeared behind Ben wearing rubber gloves and wielding a bucket of water. "Thank you science hippies!" and she dumped the bucket on him.
Fishing4Infinity
Fishing4Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 11:48 am

Ben stood there, soaked. "What was the point of that?!" he asked, growing extremely angry. (Ben isn't hurt by water, but he CAN use it as a medium to suck energy out of other things. Remember when he was touching a pool of water, and an electrical wire dangled on the other side, and he sucked energy through using the water?)

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 2/5/2010, 11:49 am

"back off I saw it first!" He said to Ben as he tried to get intot he batmobile, to no avail as it was locked tight. However, he noticed Karmy dump water on Ben. Unable to resist the golden opportunity, He blasted her wiht hsis tun cannon, knocking her to the floor, watching her flop like a fish. "Nice." he mused ot himself.
redeagle321
redeagle321
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charm 2/5/2010, 11:53 am

Ben glared at Karmy, who had now soaked him. "You will pay..." he said, his eyes staring at Karmy, as though into her soul. "Oh yes... you will pay..." he added, then ran to the batmobile. Putting his hand against it, he charged the door, causing the lock to pop up. He opened the door, and put his hands against the dashboard. Quickly releasing energy, the vehicle began turning on, and the engine started. Ben felt greatly drained by this, but quickly moved over into the passenger seat, making room for Casius.

Charm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandal 2/5/2010, 12:01 pm

Mercy stopped convulsing and slowly got up. "Ugh... what the hell was that? Cheap shot.." she thought to herself as she half limped back to the mansion. She shook herself and tried to regain complete control of her body, exhaled deeply and pulled out her guns jumping into the action, firing at Charge and Casius in the Batmobile. (their doors are still open right?)
Vandal
Vandal
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next